Snowygrouch on BBC
Moderator: Moderators
- Snowygrouch
- Validated Poster

- Posts: 628
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:59 am
- Location: Oxford
Snowygrouch on BBC
I will be live on BBC Oxford Radio from 8:15am onwards this Friday the 13th.
Visited BBC Oxford with my Pentagon black box data last week and was asked to come on to explain my findings.
Please listen in!
Frequency 95.2 FM
on line: http://www.bbc.co.uk/oxford/local_radio/
Calum
Visited BBC Oxford with my Pentagon black box data last week and was asked to come on to explain my findings.
Please listen in!
Frequency 95.2 FM
on line: http://www.bbc.co.uk/oxford/local_radio/
Calum
The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist
President Eisenhower 1961
President Eisenhower 1961
-
scubadiver
- Validated Poster

- Posts: 1844
- Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:42 pm
- Location: Currently Andover
- Contact:
- Andrew Johnson
- Mighty Poster

- Posts: 1920
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:58 am
- Location: Derbyshire
- Contact:
good effort
Well done Calum. I'm sure you will be cool, calm and collected. Good effort, good luck. We'll hear you on Friday.
cheers Allan
cheers Allan
-
Abandoned Ego
- Moderate Poster

- Posts: 288
- Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:09 pm
Can anyone archive this ?
I will be listening of course, and wish you all the best Callum
Can anyone archive this, as Narinder does with David Shaylers Radio show ?
Mark.
Can anyone archive this, as Narinder does with David Shaylers Radio show ?
Mark.
- Snowygrouch
- Validated Poster

- Posts: 628
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:59 am
- Location: Oxford
CD
Andrew,
Will try to "push" certain theories, however I am going to try VERY hard to use this appearance to persuade the BBC to get me on real airtime. This depends on me NOT coming across as a loony, unfortunate as it is I have to be careful here.
I`m not at all sure of the 'slant' they intend to persue so I will have to play it by ear.
Probably the best I can go for is to mention ST911 and perhaps PNAC.
I`m really trying to cultivate a relationship with the BBC in oxford to as to gain access to mainstream BBC.
We shall see.
Thankyou all; I`m quite nervous and sligtly freaked out!
Calum
Will try to "push" certain theories, however I am going to try VERY hard to use this appearance to persuade the BBC to get me on real airtime. This depends on me NOT coming across as a loony, unfortunate as it is I have to be careful here.
I`m not at all sure of the 'slant' they intend to persue so I will have to play it by ear.
Probably the best I can go for is to mention ST911 and perhaps PNAC.
I`m really trying to cultivate a relationship with the BBC in oxford to as to gain access to mainstream BBC.
We shall see.
Thankyou all; I`m quite nervous and sligtly freaked out!
Calum
The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist
President Eisenhower 1961
President Eisenhower 1961
- Andrew Johnson
- Mighty Poster

- Posts: 1920
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:58 am
- Location: Derbyshire
- Contact:
Hi,
AE - I will try to archive the show.
SG - Yeah - of course, it's up to you what the approach is. It just seems to me that tbe BBC has a fondness for talking about the Pentagon and the CD evidence is cast-iron (due to the mixture of evidence - little disagreement from witness, video, squibs, dust etc etc).
You won't come across as a loony - of that I have no doubt. The morning shows tend to have "bouncy" hosts (if radio Oxford is anything like radio Derby) and they are likely to throw you a curve-ball question (say about David Icke or something like that) so be ready. I got 8-minutes on Radio Derby to "defend" what had been written about me in the Daily Telegraph
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... ror315.xml
http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/A ... 202006.mp3
AE - I will try to archive the show.
SG - Yeah - of course, it's up to you what the approach is. It just seems to me that tbe BBC has a fondness for talking about the Pentagon and the CD evidence is cast-iron (due to the mixture of evidence - little disagreement from witness, video, squibs, dust etc etc).
You won't come across as a loony - of that I have no doubt. The morning shows tend to have "bouncy" hosts (if radio Oxford is anything like radio Derby) and they are likely to throw you a curve-ball question (say about David Icke or something like that) so be ready. I got 8-minutes on Radio Derby to "defend" what had been written about me in the Daily Telegraph
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... ror315.xml
http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/A ... 202006.mp3
Andrew
Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
- Snowygrouch
- Validated Poster

- Posts: 628
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:59 am
- Location: Oxford
Radio Derby
Andrew,
Thanks for that, I listened to the clip with much interest. I`ll take on board some pointers from it.
Well done on being so media promenant. Its nice to have met too as I can put a face to the voice on your recording.
My intention is to say nothing that I cannot prove on the spot.
Not being known as a "conspiracy theorist" will probably make life a little easier for me on air!
It all depends how much air time they intend to give me, I assume similar to you a fraction under 10 minuites.
It`s fantatstic timing as I can advertise my Oxford 9/11 talk next thurday on air in Oxford. I`m sure I can get the 400 seat hall full now!
Thanks again
Calum
Thanks for that, I listened to the clip with much interest. I`ll take on board some pointers from it.
Well done on being so media promenant. Its nice to have met too as I can put a face to the voice on your recording.
My intention is to say nothing that I cannot prove on the spot.
Not being known as a "conspiracy theorist" will probably make life a little easier for me on air!
It all depends how much air time they intend to give me, I assume similar to you a fraction under 10 minuites.
It`s fantatstic timing as I can advertise my Oxford 9/11 talk next thurday on air in Oxford. I`m sure I can get the 400 seat hall full now!
Thanks again
Calum
The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist
President Eisenhower 1961
President Eisenhower 1961
Andrew,Andrew Johnson wrote:Hi,
AE - I will try to archive the show.
SG - Yeah - of course, it's up to you what the approach is. It just seems to me that tbe BBC has a fondness for talking about the Pentagon and the CD evidence is cast-iron (due to the mixture of evidence - little disagreement from witness, video, squibs, dust etc etc).
You won't come across as a loony - of that I have no doubt. The morning shows tend to have "bouncy" hosts (if radio Oxford is anything like radio Derby) and they are likely to throw you a curve-ball question (say about David Icke or something like that) so be ready. I got 8-minutes on Radio Derby to "defend" what had been written about me in the Daily Telegraph
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jh ... ror315.xml
http://www.checktheevidence.com/audio/A ... 202006.mp3
as much as we may believe there was a CD of the Towers it is not easy convincing people of this. We should focus on getting more structural engineers to back this theory to make it more credible in the public eye. Unfortunately Steve Jone's past work on Cold Fusion loses him a lot of credibility. There is also the ongoing dispute between himself , Morgan Reynolds and Judy Woods, who have criticised his work which undermines him. I think we should be lobbying more structural engineers and physicists on this before approaching the media. There are so many other areas that we can prove the govt lied and point it towards it being an inside job.
Calum,
Best of luck fella, sure you will be great, alos best of luck with your talk tomorrow night. Unfortunately can't make it but am sure this publicity will help you fill the hall.
Cheers
Andy
"We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people.” Martin Luther King
Excellent development SG
I support your approach to stick to only areas you can prove at the time.
I also share Andrew's expectation that you will be thrown various 'curved balls' and it might be worth having documents to hand to help you
So for example they may well try to present the 9/11 truth movement as only consisting of 'conspiracy theorists' like David Icke. My suggested response would be to have to hand the list from http://patriotsquestion911.com/ to demonstrate that there are many credible and well informed people challenging the commission
That list also addresses another often used question that 'critics' pose. Namely 'why have people (whistleblowers) not come forward with information' Answer: they have, but the media has largely ingored their testimony
One of the principle asks we have to pose to the BBC (and other mainstream media) is why they are not picking up on the 9/11 truth movement and reporting it fairly. An example of their biased reporting was the BBC's claim (during the recent reporting of Moussaoui's trial) that the 9/11 truth movement was small and insignificant, when US polls clearly indicate widespread support for a new inquiry and disbelief of the official commission report.
Here it is good to have examples of where MSM has been shown to be lying or insufficiently sceptical of officila fairytales. Examples I like to use in addition to the weapons of mass destruction lies include the Kuwaiti incuberator myth (and here) and the Jessica Lynch myth (and here)
If the chestnut of 'zionist conspiracy' is raised, I would comment on a secretative and powerful group consisting of many prominent zionists called the Project for a New American Century: a group that attracts little discussion or reporting from the BBC despite its undoubted influence on US foreign policy
Hope this helps. Good luck
I support your approach to stick to only areas you can prove at the time.
I also share Andrew's expectation that you will be thrown various 'curved balls' and it might be worth having documents to hand to help you
So for example they may well try to present the 9/11 truth movement as only consisting of 'conspiracy theorists' like David Icke. My suggested response would be to have to hand the list from http://patriotsquestion911.com/ to demonstrate that there are many credible and well informed people challenging the commission
That list also addresses another often used question that 'critics' pose. Namely 'why have people (whistleblowers) not come forward with information' Answer: they have, but the media has largely ingored their testimony
One of the principle asks we have to pose to the BBC (and other mainstream media) is why they are not picking up on the 9/11 truth movement and reporting it fairly. An example of their biased reporting was the BBC's claim (during the recent reporting of Moussaoui's trial) that the 9/11 truth movement was small and insignificant, when US polls clearly indicate widespread support for a new inquiry and disbelief of the official commission report.
Here it is good to have examples of where MSM has been shown to be lying or insufficiently sceptical of officila fairytales. Examples I like to use in addition to the weapons of mass destruction lies include the Kuwaiti incuberator myth (and here) and the Jessica Lynch myth (and here)
If the chestnut of 'zionist conspiracy' is raised, I would comment on a secretative and powerful group consisting of many prominent zionists called the Project for a New American Century: a group that attracts little discussion or reporting from the BBC despite its undoubted influence on US foreign policy
Hope this helps. Good luck
Last edited by ian neal on Wed Oct 11, 2006 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Andrew Johnson
- Mighty Poster

- Posts: 1920
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:58 am
- Location: Derbyshire
- Contact:
Sorry Andy - I will always disagree with you on this one mate. It's all public perception. I keep mentioning people like Judy Wood, who is a mechanical engineer. Then there's Kevin Ryan, Jeff King and plenty of other scholars. Jones research into CF is irrelevant. If you check on Cold Fusion, you'll find it's real mate and has been ridiculed and suppressed. You have to do the research though, before speaking out, otherwise you are not giving accurate information. For 100's of reproductions of CF, see here:andyb wrote:Andrew,
as much as we may believe there was a CD of the Towers it is not easy convincing people of this. We should focus on getting more structural engineers to back this theory to make it more credible in the public eye. Unfortunately Steve Jone's past work on Cold Fusion loses him a lot of credibility. There is also the ongoing dispute between himself , Morgan Reynolds and Judy Woods, who have criticised his work which undermines him. I think we should be lobbying more structural engineers and physicists on this before approaching the media. There are so many other areas that we can prove the govt lied and point it towards it being an inside job.
www.lenr-canr.org
In any case, can you tell me what a muon is? And how muon catalysed CF is different to other types? If not, then don't go there. Sorry for being balshy.
We have the best evidence for CD and I don't agree with your prognosis. I have a degree in computer science and physics and now teach science as well. That's part of the reason why I disagree strongly with you on this. Sorry.
It's up to SG what he wants to discuss - sure. But you should be aware that the best evidence is all is CD, for lots of reasons - partly because the Law of Gravity cannot be debunked.
If you want to highlight the split in the Scholar's group then do - I happen to have been more or less on the inside of it, so I've seen some things going on that others aren't aware of.
Andrew
Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
-
SHERITON HOTEL
- Moderate Poster

- Posts: 986
- Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:57 pm
Andrew,Andrew Johnson wrote:Sorry Andy - I will always disagree with you on this one mate. It's all public perception. I keep mentioning people like Judy Wood, who is a mechanical engineer. Then there's Kevin Ryan, Jeff King and plenty of other scholars. Jones research into CF is irrelevant. If you check on Cold Fusion, you'll find it's real mate and has been ridiculed and suppressed. You have to do the research though, before speaking out, otherwise you are not giving accurate information. For 100's of reproductions of CF, see here:andyb wrote:Andrew,
as much as we may believe there was a CD of the Towers it is not easy convincing people of this. We should focus on getting more structural engineers to back this theory to make it more credible in the public eye. Unfortunately Steve Jone's past work on Cold Fusion loses him a lot of credibility. There is also the ongoing dispute between himself , Morgan Reynolds and Judy Woods, who have criticised his work which undermines him. I think we should be lobbying more structural engineers and physicists on this before approaching the media. There are so many other areas that we can prove the govt lied and point it towards it being an inside job.
www.lenr-canr.org
We have the best evidence for CD and I don't agree with your prognosis. I have a degree in computer science and physics and now teach science as well. That's part of the reason why I disagree strongly with you on this. Sorry.
It's up to SG what he wants to discuss - sure. But you should be aware that the best evidence is all is CD, for lots of reasons - partly because the Law of Gravity cannot be debunked.
If you want to highlight the split in the Scholar's group then do - I happen to have been more or less on the inside of it, so I've seen some things going on that others aren't aware of.
I understand you views on this but my point is that as you teach science you are in a far better position than Joe Public to understand all this. Joe Public will go online do some searches, see Stephen Jones, check his track record and write it off. People will look for the simplest thing. I don't doubt there are other forms of free energy being supressed but it takes people long enough to just research 9/11 without going into CF and all the other rabbit holes that waking up to 9/11 opens up.
I have found in my own experiences that CD has closed more doors than it's opened for me(probably due to my lack of engineering or phyics knowledge) You mention Judy Wood, but her and Morgan Reynolds have posted a strong critique of Stephen Jones online. (I'm not trying to highlight a split, this is easily found on the Scholars website and anyone researching will find it) Whilst I don't doubt CD occured I think it is best left to the specialists(like yourself) to discuss this.
Cheers
Andy
"We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people.” Martin Luther King
- Andrew Johnson
- Mighty Poster

- Posts: 1920
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:58 am
- Location: Derbyshire
- Contact:
OK fair enough Andy - that's what I meant - we should each talk about what we feel comfortable about.
But I don't think people will see SJ as being discredited by CF work - if anything it's the "Jesus connection" which is picked up. But that hasn't had an especially big impact. SJ has had a similar effect of waking people up as Loose Change, it would seem to me. Morgan doesn't debunk the Thermite evidence either - he aggressively points out that it's not the only (or most) important aspect of WTC destruction. Yes - that subtlety may indeed be lost on some.
I have corresponded with Morgan, Judy and Steve Jones (and Kevin Ryan for that matter) - so yes we can point out the disagreements (as there are all over the place), but don't let that be an unneccessary focus, as I said.
But I don't think people will see SJ as being discredited by CF work - if anything it's the "Jesus connection" which is picked up. But that hasn't had an especially big impact. SJ has had a similar effect of waking people up as Loose Change, it would seem to me. Morgan doesn't debunk the Thermite evidence either - he aggressively points out that it's not the only (or most) important aspect of WTC destruction. Yes - that subtlety may indeed be lost on some.
I have corresponded with Morgan, Judy and Steve Jones (and Kevin Ryan for that matter) - so yes we can point out the disagreements (as there are all over the place), but don't let that be an unneccessary focus, as I said.
Andrew
Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
Ask the Tough Questions, Folks!
That is just what I was trying to say but just took a long time getting there. When people are campaigning it is very important taht you are absolutely certain you know what you are talking about. It is hard to get lost in the huge amount of evidence but pushing something you can't back up 100% will give hwoever you're talking to the chance to dismiss what you're saying.OK fair enough Andy - that's what I meant - we should each talk about what we feel comfortable about.
Calum,
Thought this may be of interest in your ISI research.
http://www.frontlineclub.com/events/mon ... 730pm.html
"We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people.” Martin Luther King
- Snowygrouch
- Validated Poster

- Posts: 628
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:59 am
- Location: Oxford
Talk
Its NEXT thursday!
The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist
President Eisenhower 1961
President Eisenhower 1961
-
Mark Gobell
- On Gardening Leave

- Posts: 4513
- Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:41 pm
Calum
Congratulations for provoking interest from the local state propaganda outlet, sincere best wishes for Friday and look forward to seeing you at Oxford next week.
Try not to be apprehensive mate, I know it's difficult and intimidating but stick to what you know and don't get side tracked. You cannot speak for the CT'ers as it were, you just have questions don't you so your own truth a la DRG will do the job. Less is more IMO with the time you will have.
Best wishes and well done.
Congratulations for provoking interest from the local state propaganda outlet, sincere best wishes for Friday and look forward to seeing you at Oxford next week.
Try not to be apprehensive mate, I know it's difficult and intimidating but stick to what you know and don't get side tracked. You cannot speak for the CT'ers as it were, you just have questions don't you so your own truth a la DRG will do the job. Less is more IMO with the time you will have.
Best wishes and well done.
The Medium is the Massage - Marshall McLuhan.
- Snowygrouch
- Validated Poster

- Posts: 628
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:59 am
- Location: Oxford
Results
All,
The show went very well, I got about 6 minuites which was enough to get my point across about the Pentagon, advertise the talk next week and naturally mention this website.
The host was probing but not hostile, she was happy afterwards and hopefully I may be able to get some more 9/11 media coverage soon.
Thanks to anyone who listened.
If anyone recorded it, please post a link.
Cheers all
Calum
The show went very well, I got about 6 minuites which was enough to get my point across about the Pentagon, advertise the talk next week and naturally mention this website.
The host was probing but not hostile, she was happy afterwards and hopefully I may be able to get some more 9/11 media coverage soon.
Thanks to anyone who listened.
If anyone recorded it, please post a link.
Cheers all
Calum
The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist
President Eisenhower 1961
President Eisenhower 1961
Re: Snowygrouch on BBC
nice1 grouch, they have a listen again/listen live option on that link above, what time were you precisely on?Snowygrouch wrote:
Please listen in!
Frequency 95.2 FM
on line: http://www.bbc.co.uk/oxford/local_radio/
Calum
ta
- Snowygrouch
- Validated Poster

- Posts: 628
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:59 am
- Location: Oxford
Recording
Ally,
I was on at 8:45am (approx). the show was Sybil Ruscoe' s Breakfast Show.
I checked her show link but it isnt up yet....curses!
Calum
I was on at 8:45am (approx). the show was Sybil Ruscoe' s Breakfast Show.
I checked her show link but it isnt up yet....curses!
Calum
The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist
President Eisenhower 1961
President Eisenhower 1961
- Andrew Johnson
- Mighty Poster

- Posts: 1920
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 11:58 am
- Location: Derbyshire
- Contact:
Calum
Well done and good luck next week
I just rang BBC Radio Oxford to thank and congratulate them for carrying out the function of acting as an independent professional media and did an Oliver and asked it there could be more coverage.
Contact them if you wish:-
Phone: 08459 311 444 | e-mail: oxford@bbc.co.uk
Hopefully someone will have recorded the interview!
Well done and good luck next week
I just rang BBC Radio Oxford to thank and congratulate them for carrying out the function of acting as an independent professional media and did an Oliver and asked it there could be more coverage.
Contact them if you wish:-
Phone: 08459 311 444 | e-mail: oxford@bbc.co.uk
Hopefully someone will have recorded the interview!
Pikey
Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaH-lGafwtE#
www.wholetruthcoalition.org
www.truthforum.co.uk
www.checktheevidence.com
www.newhorizonsstannes.com
www.tpuc.org
www.cpexposed.com
www.thebcgroup.org.uk
www.fmotl.com
- Snowygrouch
- Validated Poster

- Posts: 628
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:59 am
- Location: Oxford
Appeal
All,
This is a blatantly grovelling appeal. Will everyone send an email OR better still phone BBC oxford to thank them for the 9/11 coverage and ask for me to get on again so I can cover more 9/11 stuff.
Cheers
Calum
This is a blatantly grovelling appeal. Will everyone send an email OR better still phone BBC oxford to thank them for the 9/11 coverage and ask for me to get on again so I can cover more 9/11 stuff.
Cheers
Calum
The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist
President Eisenhower 1961
President Eisenhower 1961
-
Mark Gobell
- On Gardening Leave

- Posts: 4513
- Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:41 pm
Just sent my love you email to the producer of the Sybil Ruscoe show, Martin Eastaugh at martin.eastaugh@bbc.co.uk
Seriously well done Calum.
Seriously well done Calum.
The Medium is the Massage - Marshall McLuhan.
-
Mark Gobell
- On Gardening Leave

- Posts: 4513
- Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:41 pm
