Please write your headline in this format: DATE - PLACE - description ::: [eg. Mon01Jan - ROCKCHESTER - 9/11 Lecture by Richard Gage]. Announcements about events closely related to 9/11, False Flag terrorism and the War on Freedom. Be sure to include a date, time, specific location and a link to further material wherever possible and why not enter it in our rather snazzy calendar while you're about it?
As a follow-up to this I thought I'd do a main topic post. A quick glance shows no-one else has posted this but I know some posters here already are helping promote it.
There is some new posters/leaflets due out soon for publicity and promotion if you can help. The promoter is taking a risk with their own cash on this one so support if you can and forward the URL.
The Beyond Knowledge Conference
3rd & 4th May 2008, Liverpool, United Kingdom
Tickets: �16 on the door, �15 in advance, �30 for the weekend
Featuring:
world-renowned guest speakers
music performances
stalls & events
The people of Liverpool are pleased to host this independent Conference, which will aim to shed a different light on our past, our future and on the world in which we live today. If you question the pre-ordained narratives of the mainstream media, and want to get to the real issues affecting us all, then this Conference is for you!
Note: As well as his own event in Totnes - Ian Crane, former Chair of 9/11 UK and sorter-outer of the David Ray Griffin talk in London, should also be speaking at this one and I presume doing his seminal talk on the history of power elites leading up to a possible alien false flag event at the 2012 Olympics. [but don't quote me on that - he may have changed topics?!]
Anyone live near the area who has floor room for a couple of ppl 2 females one male [not that it matters] I know who are attending - pls email me. Most accom. is sorted out.
I went there and it was wonderful! Ian Crane was the best speaker, but all of them were interesting. It was Michael Tsarion's first ever UK lecture. he spoke for 3 1/2 hours! But that's good really because it might be the only chance some of us get to see him.
Great report and pics thanx for that. some familiar faces there:- Fish!
Wish I could have made it. Well done to those who made it possible. These big events need at least 3/4 months notice/promotion to enable us to fit them in with our busy lifes surviving in the matrix!
Hagbard Celine wrote:I went there and it was wonderful! Ian Crane was the best speaker, but all of them were interesting. It was Michael Tsarion's first ever UK lecture. he spoke for 3 1/2 hours! But that's good really because it might be the only chance some of us get to see him.