Snowygrouch on BBC

Please write your headline in this format: DATE - PLACE - description ::: [eg. Mon01Jan - ROCKCHESTER - 9/11 Lecture by Richard Gage]. Announcements about events closely related to 9/11, False Flag terrorism and the War on Freedom. Be sure to include a date, time, specific location and a link to further material wherever possible and why not enter it in our rather snazzy calendar while you're about it?

Moderator: Moderators

Reflecter
Validated Poster
Validated Poster
Posts: 487
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:29 pm
Location: Manchester

Post by Reflecter »

I just checked the listen again link and yes its just white noise and too faint to hear. Click any other show (try it) and its crystal clear!! Go figure.

Well done SG for appearing and it sounds like it went well even if I cant tell for the snow. Now Im grouchy :)
The Peoples United Collective TPUC.ORG

Image
Stefan
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1220
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:52 am

Post by Stefan »

Hi, being fairly new to this site, I'm not familiar with your black box data- what is it? Could you give me a link to when it was brough up?
User avatar
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster
Posts: 628
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:59 am
Location: Oxford

data

Post by Snowygrouch »

do a search for NTSB + Animation
The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist

President Eisenhower 1961
User avatar
hampton
Validated Poster
Validated Poster
Posts: 310
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:43 pm
Location: London

Post by hampton »

call me a crazy conspiracy theorist but i find it rather suspicious that we can't listen to the show again.
Have No Fear! Peace, Love & Hemp is here!
Remember Tank Man (Tiananmen Sq)
xmasdale
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away
Posts: 1960
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:29 pm
Location: South London

Post by xmasdale »

hampton wrote:call me a crazy conspiracy theorist but i find it rather suspicious that we can't listen to the show again.
Yes, It's suspicious & I'm upset because I didn't hear the show.

Noel
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave
Posts: 4513
Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:41 pm

Post by Mark Gobell »

From: MARK GOBELL
Sent: 14 October 2006 10:35
To: Oxford
Subject: Listen Again Problem


Dear BBC Oxford

I am trying to listen again to the Sybil Ruscoe show for Friday 13th October and all I am getting is white noise.

A colleague has also tried this and is getting the same result.

Can you tell me when the problem will be fixed please.

Thank you

Reply from abigail.uden@bbc.co.uk

Thanks for your email and for your support of the programme - we are aware that there are problems - and the necessary steps have been taken to get them fixed - but I'm afraid I can't give you a date when.

Hopefully very soon as it's frustrating for everyone!

A
The Medium is the Massage - Marshall McLuhan.
adam1
Minor Poster
Minor Poster
Posts: 96
Joined: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:42 pm
Location: Thailand

suspicious

Post by adam1 »

Yes, but hang fire on the suspicions for a while, as I jump around the BBC frequently and there's often broken links and various snafus.
Stay alert tho, and let's keep pressing 'em.
"What will I tell my grandchildren? That I knew, but did nothing about it?"
Stefan
Banned
Banned
Posts: 1220
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:52 am

Post by Stefan »

Cheers for that snowygrouch.

So the main finding is that at the flight path you were given, the poles wouldn't have been knocked out?

What do you take this to mean- that the data they gave you is fabricated, or something else?

Doesn't currently look like I'll get to your talk in Oxford, although I'd like to.

Will you be putting the transcript of the lecture online somewhere, and have you managed to get a recording of your BBC interview (well done for that by the way) which I also missed.
User avatar
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster
Posts: 628
Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:59 am
Location: Oxford

Fabrication

Post by Snowygrouch »

We're getting a little off topic here. However I`m not one to be rude so yes basically its a fairly clear indication of fabrication of either the CCTV or the Black Box data. (the weight of evidence suggests the black box data is fake, eg physical evidence in favour of CCTV, light poles).

If you want to discuss this further PM me as this thread is not really for discussing the data itself.

Cheerio
The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist

President Eisenhower 1961
Post Reply