Exposing historic lies of JFK and 9/11
Exposing the Lies of 9/11, JFK, Gaza, and How America Is Being Pushed Toward Nuclear War
Tucker Carlson and Roger Waters on Endless Wars and the Elites: "We've Been Hoodwinked!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaKuo6w9TnA
There’s never been a legitimate criminal investigation into 9-11, the deadliest terror attack in US history. Roger Waters is trying to change that.
Roger Waters—legendary Pink Floyd co-founder and one of the world's most outspoken advocates for peace and justice—is backing a British 9/11 family in their historic effort to secure a new inquest into the death of Geoff Campbell, who was killed in the North Tower on 9/11. As the family's landmark UK Supreme Court hearing approaches, he is urging everyone to stand with the Campbell family by contributing to their Crowdfunder before the July 31 deadline. https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/p/911
#TuckerCarlson #PinkFloyd #Gaza #Israel #Netanyahu #Israel #IranIsraelwar #twintowers #JFK #war #RussiaUkrainewar #MikeHuckabee #news #politics #podcast
Chapters:
0:00 Waters' Thoughts on 9-11 and Where He Was When It Happened
14:29 Were Americans and Israelis Involved in 9-11?
18:47 The Note Waters Wrote to Himself
27:42 Why Would Waters Risk Everything to Weigh In on 9-11?
30:09 The JFK Files, Ukraine, and Russia
33:08 What Was the Response to Waters Raising Questions About 9-11?
36:57 Is the West Moving Toward an Actual War With Russia?
39:27 Propaganda of the Ruling Class and the UK's Censorship
43:37 The Israel Lobby Blocking Waters From Supporting Disabled Veterans
53:50 The Israeli Lobby Within South America
55:41 Netanyahu, Ben-Gvir, Mike Huckabee, and Christian Zionism
57:49 The Iran War
1:00:43 Why Has the Media Slandered Waters for His Stance?
1:04:11 The Media's Role in War
1:07:24 Can the Iranian and Russian Conflicts Be Resolved Peacefully?
'Complete INSANITY, ZERO Evidence!' Piers Morgan vs Roger Waters on 9/11 Conspiracies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUj2wkzSoB4
There are many legitimate unanswered questions surrounding 9/11 - the gravest terror attack in US history - but the line between rational inquiry and conspiracy theory is often razor-thin.
Pink Floyd legend Roger Waters has voiced a controversial stance on the events of September 11th, 2001 and aligned himself with Matt Campbell, whose brother Geoff was killed in the attacks.
They both join Piers Morgan as they pursue a landmark case in the UK Supreme Court to reopen the inquest into Geoff's death.
00:00 Introduction
01:18 Piers Morgan is joined by Roger Waters and Matt Campbell
01:33 Matt Campbell on the tragedy of his brother’s death during 9/11
03:55 The cycle of events that followed 9/11
04:45 Matt Campbell on what convinced him to secure a new inquest into his brother’s death
09:16 Roger Waters on what he thinks actually happened on 9/11
15:37 Who orchestrated 9/11?
24:40 Is Roger Waters using Matt Campbell to peddle his own conspiracies?
27:44 Why hasn’t an American whistleblower come forward if America was responsible?
29:00 Roger Waters asks for more funds towards Matt Campbell’s case
31:00 Piers Morgan challenges Roger Waters on his conspiracy theory
9-11 Truth goes 'Alternative Mainstream' w Piers Morgan Roger Waters and Tucker Carlson
Moderator: Moderators
- TonyGosling
- Editor

- Posts: 18667
- Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:03 pm
- Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England
- Contact:
9-11 Truth goes 'Alternative Mainstream' w Piers Morgan Roger Waters and Tucker Carlson
www.lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org
www.rethink911.org
www.patriotsquestion911.com
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bild ... rg/phpBB2/
www.rethink911.org
www.patriotsquestion911.com
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bild ... rg/phpBB2/
- outsider
- Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

- Posts: 6060
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:02 pm
- Location: East London
Re: 9-11 Truth goes 'Alternative Mainstream' w Piers Morgan Roger Waters and Tucker Carlson
I haven't used this site for some time, and forget how to navigate it.
hough it is O/T on the subject, it does give an article with useful new info re nano-thermite/Zionist links to 9/11, and other links' True, I haven't been on the case for some years, but this stuff is new to me, and wasn't known about by Truthers when I was active:
'The Folly of Jared Taylor on the 9/11 Attack':
https://www.unz.com/article/the-folly-o ... 11-attack/?
hough it is O/T on the subject, it does give an article with useful new info re nano-thermite/Zionist links to 9/11, and other links' True, I haven't been on the case for some years, but this stuff is new to me, and wasn't known about by Truthers when I was active:
'The Folly of Jared Taylor on the 9/11 Attack':
https://www.unz.com/article/the-folly-o ... 11-attack/?
'And he (the devil) said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them'. Luke IV 5-7.
- outsider
- Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

- Posts: 6060
- Joined: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:02 pm
- Location: East London
Re: 9-11 Truth goes 'Alternative Mainstream' w Piers Morgan Roger Waters and Tucker Carlson
I haven't used this site for some time, and forget how to navigate it.
hough it is O/T on the subject, it does give an article with useful new info re nano-thermite/Zionist links to 9/11, and other links' True, I haven't been on the case for some years, but this stuff is new to me, and wasn't known about by Truthers when I was active:
'The Folly of Jared Taylor on the 9/11 Attack':
https://www.unz.com/article/the-folly-o ... 11-attack/?
hough it is O/T on the subject, it does give an article with useful new info re nano-thermite/Zionist links to 9/11, and other links' True, I haven't been on the case for some years, but this stuff is new to me, and wasn't known about by Truthers when I was active:
'The Folly of Jared Taylor on the 9/11 Attack':
https://www.unz.com/article/the-folly-o ... 11-attack/?
'And he (the devil) said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them'. Luke IV 5-7.