Mark Acklom - MI6 agent? Who's been protecting this guy?

WHAT: A pre-planned collapse of the US (and global) financial and economic systems. WHO: The same characters who perpetrated the original 911. WHERE: New York City & DC, of course. Plus a sideshow in Washington state. WHEN: The days surrounding September 11, naturally.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor
Posts: 18667
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:03 pm
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England
Contact:

Mark Acklom - MI6 agent? Who's been protecting this guy?

Post by TonyGosling »

...He took her to Cotswold Airport to ‘show her his fleet of aeroplanes’ – which he did not own. He ‘bought’ her a Volvo XC60 – which in fact was leased. He chauffeured her to London to see the MI6 office where he worked. ‘I was left in the car with his driver while he walked in through a back entrance, past two armed guards’, she recalls. ‘It was convincing.’
He also took her to visit West End House, a large farmhouse in nearby Culkerton, which was on the market.
‘He keyed in the code, the gates opened and we drove in,’ she says. ‘ “We’re going to live together,” he told me. I was stunned.
‘He very quickly had me completely under his control. One of my daughters thought I had been brainwashed.’...

...I overheard him quoting encryption numbers, asking for a secure line. I then heard him say, ‘Sir, everything has gone well. The mission was successful.” I thought he was on the phone to someone high up in national security – even the Foreign Secretary.’
It was a leap year, and Acklom’s next move was to persuade Carolyn to propose. She gave him a card bearing a photograph of herself, which said: ‘You make me feel so young. Marry me.’ His reply: ‘Yes, of course.’
He told her to measure her finger for a ring – which never materialised – and claimed he had booked a church in London’s Mayfair. Later, he claimed MI6 had cancelled it. Over the next month, life became a whirlwind.
He flew her to London by helicopter or chauffeured her to the capital to shop, paid for an appointment at the Nicky Clarke hair salon, and took her to designer Caroline Castigliano to buy an evening gown and order a wedding dress....
Image
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... d-MI6.html
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/marc-ros- ... ma-1081026
Post Reply