Is that plausible to you?
Not really.
The 9/11 Truthlings site is a perfect introduction to the world of 9/11 truth
From an NPT perspective.
One of the problems we have with Shayler's breakdown is the bizarre timing of it - he was sane right up to the moment he gave evidence to Lord Stevens report into Diana's death, indeed up until the day he finished working on a particular 7/7 video, then all of a sudden he was ga-ga.
You still avoid the question.
By invoking "bizarre timing", you
seem to be implying it is somehow 'staged' which sounds to me like baseless conspiracy theory. Otherwise, the precise timing is totally irrelevant.
A breakdown, psychotic episode or whatever can hit someone at any time. There may be signs discernible to to those around that person beforehand or it may just come totally out of the blue.
Can you honestly tell me that when you hear him saying he is King Chav, you never thought for a moment "there are people in MI5 roaring with laughter at us right now"?
Us...?
I'm sure plenty of people in MI5 are pissing themselves. It's eminently possible Larry could suddenly decide there's a radio in his head telling him he's king parapolitics and I'm sure that would generate much mirth in various quarters, but dem's the breaks. Curiously, while Shayler has been basically dropped by the TM, you guys seem determined to keep waving him in everyone's faces. I say leave the guy alone and hope he gets his nonsense back together rather than join in with any pissing of oneself.
9/11 Cultwatch always predicted that Annie Machon and David Shayler would leave the 9/11 truth movement in the lurch, as we doubted their conversions 'to the cause' were genuine.
What do you care? I thought you thought the TM was rubbish anyway.
As it happens, Shayler hasn't left the TM "in the lurch", he's clearly become unwell. I have always found it strange that you consider these two people to be of such monumental significance.
The link was put on for the gossip it gives on truthers, and its range of wacky 9/11 links. To see a 9/11 'truth' site condemned as wacky or extreme, given what we see posted on the net from 'truthers' is a delicious irony you are probably too close to the movement to understand.
Given you initially signposted the site as "watching the 911 truthlings" (the phrase "truthlings" itself being a no-planer phrase - I suspect you originally didn't know that) I find this rather implausible. At the very least, you in no way intimated this was your intention
until a
truther picked you up on the link.
It is also curious as to why you think "gossip" is in any way valuable, particularly when it is explicitly centred around promoting NPT. As I said, surely something like 911myths would be more appropriate
if you were more concerned with attacking what you perceive as unfounded claims made by the TM as opposed to the kind of 'analysis' that represents a kind of no-planes version of a celebrity gossip magazine - one would think you were more interested in dirt -
any dirt - than a sober discussion of what's got mileage and what hasn't regarding 911.
At the end of the day, it is a no-planer site, plain and simple. As I said, you could just as well get "gossip" from the 911truth controversies section here.
The site is "wacky" and "extreme" because its entire existence is predicated on no planes from a particularly deranged proponent of this rather daft theory. I think there is much posted here that is wacky and extreme and I am apt to comment on some of it, (and I would have thought the nature of my posts over recent times would have made it abundantly clear I am predominantly concerned with the renaissance in promoting cyber anti-semitism/Holocaust denial/veiled neo-Nazism that has come to infect (not exclusively - I've even seen this stuff crop up on computer games forums) the TM. You guys should know a lot more about this than me, but don't say a great deal about it) - though there is much I think is interesting and given the site is predicated on endorsing no particular theory (as opposed to 911T) it's inevitable that the full range of opinion will be expressed and that people will always find stuff they consider too rich for their tastes. Indeed, given you yourself have asserted that there are questions to be answered with regard to 911 but the TM does not ask the right questions, there is simply nothing to stop you raising these 'correct' questions here. I happen to think when you guys aren't trying to make out you're infallible, relentlessly pursuing A&D or making sneering ad hom attacks on forum members on your blog you do raise some interesting points and I would honestly like to hear more of your actual perspective on the events of 911.