Search found 635 matches

by utopiated
Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:42 pm
Forum: About this website
Topic: WARNING! Fake Moderator PM's/Virus Check Scam
Replies: 48
Views: 61075

New war on terror news - sort of

I keep getting brought here thinking there's some gronud breaking new theory and it's yet another ad for pr0n or someone trying to get a drive-by virus into by browser. www.masturbation.fm --> there's the last one I got today I'd turn off auto sign-ups - i had to do that on http://Chemtrailsuk.net f...
by utopiated
Sat Feb 07, 2009 2:17 am
Forum: Other Controversies
Topic: Nukes in 3 Western Euro Countries?
Replies: 7
Views: 3882

Paul - what's complex about finding out what organisation was formed roughly around 1969 and probably linked to Europe/EU/EC somehow? Well I couldn't find out - so I guess it is complex - but posing the question isn't. As I keep saying - the rest of the information is not really needed. Suffice to s...
by utopiated
Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:03 am
Forum: Other Controversies
Topic: Nukes in 3 Western Euro Countries?
Replies: 7
Views: 3882

- Tony - believe me - I wouldn't waste my time coming here to pull a "I know something" game. I think that scenario is firmly resident in your own mind. I have better things to do. This guy is an academic and has got the story of Bill Colby's death right - but that's not the issue. I'm loo...
by utopiated
Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:55 pm
Forum: Other Controversies
Topic: Nukes in 3 Western Euro Countries?
Replies: 7
Views: 3882

24 hours and no-one has sussed who the shady organisation is that is about to target 3 Euro countries? It's not as if it's been written by an idiot - the guy is professor of maths and hypermedia in the US I think. Tell you what - I'll email him direct and ask. I just didn't want to sound stupid if i...
by utopiated
Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:52 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Whats going on with the Ian Henshall news letter email list?
Replies: 19
Views: 8668

I just replied rudely. I was so annoyed at the 5 [yes 5!] that sat in my inbox [who knows how they had 3 of my alternate email addreses?!?] that I didn't even read that it was from the UK - I assumed it was a US one and asked for removal.
by utopiated
Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:47 pm
Forum: Other Controversies
Topic: Nukes in 3 Western Euro Countries?
Replies: 7
Views: 3882

Nukes in 3 Western Euro Countries?

- Hello. This is my first sign in since the site moved. I am here as I want someone to trace what organisation this person is on about. I got this info whilst looking into the death of Bill Colby - ex CIA Director. Answers on a postcard or below if you work it out. Cheers Many people ask me about pr...
by utopiated
Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:55 pm
Forum: General
Topic: The FBI and the McCans
Replies: 8
Views: 5731

The Lindbergh case is really interesting but there is more to it than a striaght kidnapping... I have an interview with the author of a recent book on that case - i'll dig it out to post here if I can. Interestingly - a blogger who used to post here has done research linking the McCann's case and th...
by utopiated
Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:27 pm
Forum: Dangerous Freedom Fighting Bloggers, Vloggers, reading, listening & viewing
Topic: Gary Webb & CIA MI6 trafficking - American Drug War
Replies: 43
Views: 77924

Ahhh - i never go to C.Corner so i'm not aware of him!!

Thanks for link to the other vid... I've found in pot we trust to watch.

Also just got 2008 UFO Congress with Jaime Maussan - but don't know if this is your scene Gruts.
by utopiated
Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:21 pm
Forum: Dangerous Freedom Fighting Bloggers, Vloggers, reading, listening & viewing
Topic: Gary Webb & CIA MI6 trafficking - American Drug War
Replies: 43
Views: 77924

Who is a sharp major?

Don't think i've seen "in pot we trust" - may watch it if i can find a torrent.

Barry Cooper is a dude... I have his DVD "Never get busted" - he does it with a great dose of irony.
by utopiated
Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:16 am
Forum: Dangerous Freedom Fighting Bloggers, Vloggers, reading, listening & viewing
Topic: Gary Webb & CIA MI6 trafficking - American Drug War
Replies: 43
Views: 77924

Oli North ensuring his talk in a church is backed up by marines dropping down from the rafters...

You couldn't script it for Simpsons satire any better. :P
by utopiated
Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:02 am
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: Politicking putting this forum & campaign at risk
Replies: 156
Views: 133371

Ahhh...

End of an era.

Despite the conflict - it was a good UK based info exchange for a while.

No idea where to go now for [national] UK based stuff - which given the fact I keep fairly up on things isn't too good. Maybe I should read a few more posts here.

Peace out.
by utopiated
Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:18 pm
Forum: Other Controversies
Topic: Was Myanmar Cyclone Artificial?
Replies: 14
Views: 12400

Fulford on Weather Warfare

Interesting how the evidence builds up - the initial nay-sayers always shrink back to their woodwork. :o [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0woRRKlMO8[/youtube] Ben Fulford again makes the case for advanced technologies being used to brutally sway geopolitical decision making - particularly w...
by utopiated
Tue May 20, 2008 12:59 pm
Forum: 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
Topic: John Lear - 911 Remote Controlled Planes & No Plane
Replies: 11
Views: 6318

I just wrote a page supporting John Lear after him being barred from the web's PRIMARY INTELLIGENCE clearing house Above Top Secret He also thinks Venus is habitable and NASA has lied about every atmoshere. And here's a vid I did showing how conventional demo theorists are wearing blindfolds. Chek -...
by utopiated
Mon May 19, 2008 9:18 pm
Forum: Other Controversies
Topic: Was Myanmar Cyclone Artificial?
Replies: 14
Views: 12400

TmcMistress wrote: If population reduction was actually on their agenda, they'd tell Catholics to stop reproducing like rabbits...
Go read Global 2000 by Heinz "Dr Death" Kissenger.
by utopiated
Mon May 19, 2008 9:15 pm
Forum: Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
Topic: 21 Dec 1988 - Lockerbie, The Maltese Double Cross?
Replies: 201
Views: 402976

Spielberg to do Flight 103 film

Spielberg is doing a version of the Pan Am 103 film based on the new [ish] book by ex-mossad agent Aviv. The story he puts out has been the one I've waffled endlessly on this forum and others for years. It's also the exact opposite that David Shayler and Annie M. have stuck to since leaving mi-phive...
by utopiated
Fri May 16, 2008 3:38 pm
Forum: Other Controversies
Topic: Was Myanmar Cyclone Artificial?
Replies: 14
Views: 12400

I mean, is it seriously being suggested here that the powers that be engineered a cyclone to stop this s***ty little military junta having a record rice crop? And that, rather than being a bunch of disaffected, wannabe power brokers, the military dictators in that country are really part of the sch...
by utopiated
Fri May 16, 2008 3:33 pm
Forum: Other Controversies
Topic: Was Myanmar Cyclone Artificial?
Replies: 14
Views: 12400

paul wright wrote:As an aside, you might want to look at the visual evidence here of HAARP/Scalar activity in anomalous cloud formations

Wow... pretty amazing images there.

The thing is we need to find out if tectonic activity causes these in a "natural" way as opposed to "engineered".
by utopiated
Fri May 16, 2008 2:18 pm
Forum: Campaigning
Topic: Slightly off topic - Venue Help needed Midlands
Replies: 3
Views: 2684

Thanks both for responses...

I may try the Quaker route as I've used Friend' meeting places in Cambs area before.
by utopiated
Fri May 16, 2008 2:13 pm
Forum: Other Controversies
Topic: Another [final?] UK MOD File release on UFOs
Replies: 15
Views: 8867

I think it was a very dark day for us all when it suddenly hit the US gov't that if people will believe in 'flying saucers' they'll buy nigh on ANYTHING they tell them, That's an uninformed view of what's going on today awareness wise. We've had 60 years to sift through so called "UFO" da...
by utopiated
Fri May 16, 2008 1:49 pm
Forum: Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
Topic: 21 Dec 1988 - Lockerbie, The Maltese Double Cross?
Replies: 201
Views: 402976

And now and update claiming film producer Spielberg has been warned off doing a film with Aviv - the ex-intelligence advisor who's line on Lockerbie seems to be closer to the real events. Note how it is claimed Emmerson was sacked from media establishments in the US for being a placed agent. This ba...
by utopiated
Fri May 16, 2008 2:11 am
Forum: Other Controversies
Topic: Are UFOs really from outer space?
Replies: 381
Views: 414947

The tech exists to circle the globe in seconds he claims... plus check out the Area 51 scenario. Mad stuff but most definitely real. http://www.exopolitics.org.uk/david-adair-and-the-human%11alien-tech-i nterface/ intresting story, thanks for the link. im not sure i believe this one though, somethi...
by utopiated
Fri May 16, 2008 12:06 am
Forum: Other Controversies
Topic: Another [final?] UK MOD File release on UFOs
Replies: 15
Views: 8867

so therefore the nasa footage showing many inteligently controlled objects which very much appear to be spacecraft of some sort does not exsist? did anybody watch the last half hour of that documantary i linked to? if it is a hoax scenerio and those craft are not alien, then im afraid they already ...
by utopiated
Fri May 16, 2008 12:02 am
Forum: Campaigning
Topic: Slightly off topic - Venue Help needed Midlands
Replies: 3
Views: 2684

Slightly off topic - Venue Help needed Midlands

Hi Anyone recommend any venues for between 100-200 people in August on a sunday? I've exausted 4 community centres, 2 mini-cinemas and one part of the local college. Now running out of ideas. Anyone help - it's as close to Nottingham as possible - but further out considered. Please PM, reply or emai...
by utopiated
Thu May 15, 2008 11:50 pm
Forum: Other Controversies
Topic: Another [final?] UK MOD File release on UFOs
Replies: 15
Views: 8867

Re: Another [final?] UK MOD File release on UFOs

Is this part of the plan to gently introduce the extra-terrestrial reality to the global public? Or is it part of the plan to gently introduce the extra-terrestrial demonic psyop to the global public? Well the point is we don't know. It is likely that as Wernher von Braun said http://www.exopolitic...
by utopiated
Wed May 14, 2008 5:02 pm
Forum: 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
Topic: 9/11 - The Great Nose In Nose Out Hoax
Replies: 199
Views: 356913

So how does a photograph indicating explosives refute that? Is it simply becuase it means you would have to concede, both to us and to yourself, that you are parroting stuff without realising you are being lied to? Whats your motivation mate? Wheres the Truth , huh? In my experience complex situati...
by utopiated
Wed May 14, 2008 4:39 pm
Forum: Other Controversies
Topic: Another [final?] UK MOD File release on UFOs
Replies: 15
Views: 8867

Another [final?] UK MOD File release on UFOs

Added to the secret UN meeting information and the Vatican's press release we have yet another MOD announcement about its archived files on UFO sightings and research. Is this part of the plan to gently introduce the extra-terrestrial reality to the global public? Nick Pope who was interviewed by Ex...
by utopiated
Wed May 14, 2008 4:33 pm
Forum: Other Controversies
Topic: Are UFOs really from outer space?
Replies: 381
Views: 414947

Anyone interested in the human-alien technology issue who hasn't seen this video may be interested. The tech exists to circle the globe in seconds he claims... plus check out the Area 51 scenario. Mad stuff but most definitely real. http://www.exopolitics.org.uk/david-adair-and-the-human%11alien-tec...
by utopiated
Tue May 13, 2008 11:51 pm
Forum: Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
Topic: 21 Dec 1988 - Lockerbie, The Maltese Double Cross?
Replies: 201
Views: 402976

Follow up point from discussion with Jim Swire To be cautious it would also be wise to point out that just because one suitcase landed complete with its sachets of drugs, that doesn't prove that there could not have been another drugs consignment that did contain the bomb and was therefore destroye...
by utopiated
Tue May 13, 2008 8:48 pm
Forum: The Accelerationists' Armageddon Project For WWIII, Economic Crash, Starvation & Deadly Pathogens Rampant
Topic: Sat3/Sun4May - LIVERPOOL - Beyond Knowledge Conference
Replies: 7
Views: 4756

I went there and it was wonderful! Ian Crane was the best speaker, but all of them were interesting. It was Michael Tsarion's first ever UK lecture. he spoke for 3 1/2 hours! But that's good really because it might be the only chance some of us get to see him. Here's my full report: http://hpanwo.b...