Search found 161 matches

by Eckyboy
Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:57 pm
Forum: The History Of False Flag Terrorism
Topic: 18 Nov 2010 Germany Says Plane Bomb Was US 'Security Test'
Replies: 7
Views: 34220

fish 5133 wrote: "Maybe it was only a security test because it was found--at the wrong time." This is it in a nutshell fish. If at any stage in the operation they are discovered before they have planted the evidence then they can claim it is simply a drill or part of a security test. If th...
by Eckyboy
Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:34 pm
Forum: The History Of False Flag Terrorism
Topic: 18 Nov 2010 Germany Says Plane Bomb Was US 'Security Test'
Replies: 7
Views: 34220

Interesting test

I can't seem to find any information as to the name of the US firm that carried out this test. Does anyone know the company involved? If we could establish the company responsible we could monitor them as no doubt they have tried similar drills elsewhere.
by Eckyboy
Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:33 pm
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: Mossad's fake Brits assassinate Hamas chief in Dubai
Replies: 36
Views: 38027

Why use 4 when 11 will do

Why use 4 people when 11 will do? Why is it so sloppy? Is it because it was done by people who wanted to pin it on the Mossad? Is it because the Mossad wanted people to know it was them? Is it because the Mossad have become so used to getting away with things that they have become complacent and slo...
by Eckyboy
Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:20 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Virus alert messages in forum member inboxes - FAKE !!!
Replies: 5
Views: 2210

Me too!

Hey Jim303. I have had three messages like this. One from Alexmoderator, Razorrman and Maninblackk. They have been trying to hack my computer. The cheek of some people eh?
by Eckyboy
Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:32 pm
Forum: The History Of False Flag Terrorism
Topic: Christmas Eve 2009 Underpants Bomber NW253 Amsterdam-Detroit
Replies: 110
Views: 168571

The Underpants bomber

I have heard these empty words before. I was naive enough to think Mr Obama would try and change things but he is every bit as cowardly as Bush. How can an intelligent man speak such lies with conviction? What a strange organisation al-Qaeda is. From the amazing to the ridiculous in the blink of an ...
by Eckyboy
Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:22 pm
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: UK 9/11 book - 'Disconnecting the Dots'
Replies: 3
Views: 2162

Make it happen on purpose= fits the evidence

Scienceplease 2 is right. The US government withholding information does nothing to explain many of the other problems in the official account. LIHOP does not come close to explaining what happened on 911. How does Letting It Happen On Purpose bring WTC7 down for example? Not only that however how c...
by Eckyboy
Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:05 pm
Forum: London Bombings of Thursday 7th July 2005
Topic: Shoot On Sight - Menezes feature film being supressed
Replies: 62
Views: 223139

Does not add up

"We must trust the intelligence that comes our way today" This was one of the first lines of dialogue in the itv program and it is so nonsensical I thought it came from a poorly translated japanese role playing game. What always disgusted me about the whole tragic shooting is that the poli...
by Eckyboy
Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:57 pm
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: Charlie Sheen requests meeting with Obama over 9/11 Truth
Replies: 36
Views: 30058

Attack the questions not the messenger!

The hateful and rude replies from some people in the media really sicken me. Why don't they tear apart his questions instead? Every single person in the media who has so far failed to do their job is just as guilty as the actual specialists who carried out the operations on 911 in my book. Please co...
by Eckyboy
Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:31 pm
Forum: Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
Topic: 21 Dec 1988 - Lockerbie, The Maltese Double Cross?
Replies: 201
Views: 402976

I don't doubt it kbo234. You are probably spot on with the whole false outrage (or are they really oblivious to what is going on?) statements but I still think that the people behind the scenes with the help of MI6 (or Murderers Incorporated as I like to call them) could use Scotland for their next ...
by Eckyboy
Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:55 pm
Forum: 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
Topic: My final post - 9/11 Mind Swell
Replies: 5
Views: 4312

I think he makes some great points. The total lack of interest from other people really sickens me. A lot of people seem to think that there are more important things than 911. Like it is some kind of hobby or side interest. 911 changed so many things in the world and continues to do so. The fact th...
by Eckyboy
Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:20 pm
Forum: 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
Topic: Pentagon = Cruise Missile???
Replies: 8
Views: 7389

Pentagon questions

For me I just cannot see how Flight 77 could have hit the Pentagon and left so little wreckage behind. How does the fuselage have the strength to enter the building but not the massive engines? And if they did not enter the building where are they? They are certainly nowhere to be found outside base...
by Eckyboy
Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:58 pm
Forum: Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
Topic: 21 Dec 1988 - Lockerbie, The Maltese Double Cross?
Replies: 201
Views: 402976

Repurcussions

I have a horrible feeling that the Intelligence services will carry out a terrorist operation in Scotland after the decision to release Mr al-Megrahi. The Americans hate anyone who defies them and I have no doubt they will look to punish the Scottish stance. They will carry out attacks and then prob...
by Eckyboy
Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:50 pm
Forum: Gathering
Topic: Thank You All
Replies: 8
Views: 8821

You guys are right 100%. I won't give up. I am sorry to hear about your family Spiv but you are in the right. You have the vision to see what is going to happen years down the line if we do not stop it now. Our rights are being eroded away bit by bit and the general public when they do know about it...
by Eckyboy
Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:29 pm
Forum: Gathering
Topic: Thank You All
Replies: 8
Views: 8821

I wish I could say the same Harassed. I have actually lost a few friends because of my believe in 911. I do not preach or ram it down peoples throats and there have been a few occasions were other people have actually brought the subject up in my company knowing my stance and then dismissing me as a...
by Eckyboy
Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:47 pm
Forum: Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
Topic: Fri22Nov1963 - JFK Dallas assassination CIA LBJ +Chicago Mob
Replies: 135
Views: 359128

Five is getting as bad as the BBC

I watched this as well and it was total garbage from start to finish. The whole thing was pure speculation. There is NO proof that Lee Harvey Oswald ever visited the embassy in Mexico in regards to trying to obtain a visa save for some extremely unreliable and dodgy eye witnesses. One of the best bo...
by Eckyboy
Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:15 pm
Forum: General
Topic: It is not broken........
Replies: 5
Views: 2207

It is not broken........

Hey everybody recognise this??? Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: User nineeleven already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections in /hermes/web06/b1809/pow.ianneal911zq1/htdocs/board/db/mysql4.php on line 48 phpBB : Critical Error Could not connect to the database Y...
by Eckyboy
Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:47 pm
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: NEW 911 WTC Street Level Footage shows Demolition Truck
Replies: 23
Views: 10852

Whoever brought down Building 7 were at the top of their game and for me Controlled Demolition are the prime suspects. This John Galt Corporation is certainly worth learning more about though. From this article it seems the company is nothing more than a front. Yet if it is a registered company ther...
by Eckyboy
Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:30 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Osama Bin Laden to appear on anniversary of 11.9.01 message!
Replies: 26
Views: 10334

I wonder if he had to get a special beard version of Just For Men or would the normal hair one work? Of course it could just be that the cave he is hiding in has magical properties that makes him younger. George Galloway also mentioned on his show that Osama Bin Laden admitted to the attacks of 911 ...
by Eckyboy
Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:23 pm
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: Status Of David Ray Griffin's New Book?
Replies: 29
Views: 12028

The thing that appeals to me about the books of DRG is that he does not endorse any one theory but simply states and in turn asks us to look at the evidence and make our own minds up. Why anyone would accuse him of being a puppet for the true culprits is beyond me. His books are very easy to follow ...
by Eckyboy
Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:01 pm
Forum: General
Topic: George Galloway really is a plonker
Replies: 8
Views: 2358

thanks justin. I actually thought he was a bit wary of rodriguez when he was on on the show and did not seem to really listen to what he was saying. The man is not to be trusted.
by Eckyboy
Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:47 pm
Forum: General
Topic: this site is so slow it's not funny anymore!!
Replies: 4
Views: 1550

I bet you are really good at scrabble jfk! They were memorable times to be sure but we must look to the here and now. There are still some good people on this site (somewhere!) and despite the problems they still seem to be with us so all is never lost jfk. I have always wondered though on the Plane...
by Eckyboy
Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:00 pm
Forum: General
Topic: this site is so slow it's not funny anymore!!
Replies: 4
Views: 1550

It has been like this for ages now and this along with the fact that it seems to have become infested with half-wits (present company excluded jfk although I could probably be considered one!) Oh how I long for the good old days when I could argue with Flamesong about Menzies "Ming" Campbe...
by Eckyboy
Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:53 pm
Forum: General
Topic: George Galloway really is a plonker
Replies: 8
Views: 2358

George Galloway really is a plonker

I was listening to the George Galloway show on Saturday night and he proved to me once again he totally believes the government version of 911 despite mentioning numerous times that there are a lot of unanswered questions. Some of the callers came up with some real comedy gold and whiskers agreed wi...
by Eckyboy
Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:57 pm
Forum: About this website
Topic: The constant bickering is destroying this site
Replies: 34
Views: 23047

So Norman Mineta told a lie that could incriminate Dick Cheney for what purpose? All these contradictions and conflicting stories from the military and the FAA are all false then. In which case why are they so bad. They make the military and the FAA seem like total imbeciles. As I have said before y...
by Eckyboy
Fri Aug 24, 2007 5:46 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Hassle in the workplace
Replies: 71
Views: 31908

Thats a new one gareth I have never heard of that one before. Even if you have worked in a company for under a year you are entitled to know why you have been dismissed. When you make a claim with the benefits agency they ask why you left your last employment. They then check this with the employer ...
by Eckyboy
Thu Aug 23, 2007 4:40 pm
Forum: About this website
Topic: The constant bickering is destroying this site
Replies: 34
Views: 23047

Well good luck with convincing even one member of the general public with that scenario Whoop45. There is a wealth of evidence not only from the FAA but NORAD and NEADS as well that there was a stand down order. The testimony of Norman Mineta shows (at least to me) that there was a stand down in eff...
by Eckyboy
Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:39 pm
Forum: The Bigger Picture
Topic: Computer video games, what do they teach us?
Replies: 54
Views: 25224

Rockstar are currently appealing this decision Louise and hopefully common sense will prevail and we can play this game for ourselves. I also wanted Raw Danger but that has had it's UK release cancelled despite the fact it is out in other european countries.
by Eckyboy
Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:16 pm
Forum: General
Topic: Hassle in the workplace
Replies: 71
Views: 31908

Come on Ecky! bore us with your tales of woe!

I will never register with an agency again after what happened to me back when I worked for a big company back in 2005. I was getting 100% quality assurance in my calls in regards to dealing with customers and yet because I missed my sales target by one I was sacked. The sales targets were originall...
by Eckyboy
Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:13 pm
Forum: The Bigger Picture
Topic: Computer video games, what do they teach us?
Replies: 54
Views: 25224

I am a keen games player and despite owning some of the most so called violent games out there (manhunt, hitman, sly racoon etc)I also have dozens of games that are not violent. The trouble with computer games is that the public and mainstream media still foolishly think that games are for children....
by Eckyboy
Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:16 pm
Forum: About this website
Topic: The constant bickering is destroying this site
Replies: 34
Views: 23047

I am not saying that people should not debate things it is just that for me it is hard enough to get your average joe public to accept the basic facts about 911 without adding in energy weapons and holographic planes. The simple stuff is already too much for a lot of people and I believe that we sho...