Search found 15 matches

by MagsUK
Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:52 pm
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: Scientists simulate jet colliding with World Trade Center
Replies: 3
Views: 2099

I'm no structural engineer but I have moved my computer desk fully laden around the lounge. The damned walls got in the way and it was far easier to move the desk when I took all the equipment off it. I saw no walls nor computer desks in the simulation. Wished mine would disappear so easily when I w...
by MagsUK
Tue Jun 12, 2007 2:16 am
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: Schoolchildren pretend to be 'terrorists'
Replies: 11
Views: 3728

Oh if only my grandson were a few years older I could've helped him with his history study!

Don't think he would have passed though. lol Starting the essay "9/11 was an inside job and the BBC had prior knowledge" may be a real loss in the exam stakes.
by MagsUK
Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:50 pm
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: Canadian Muslim leader gets 'Fascist America' welcome
Replies: 2
Views: 1310

This is shocking behaviour in a so called democracy. How anyone can sing The Star Spangled Banner without laughing is beyond me.
by MagsUK
Wed May 23, 2007 10:17 am
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: 9/11 Comic Book To Brainwash Kids
Replies: 11
Views: 2790

I guess with less people watching tv and reading newspapers they have to cover the bases with kids now.

Hmm, wonder when the British comic "E-voting for efficiency" will arrive on the market.
by MagsUK
Fri May 18, 2007 10:45 am
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: Blair rigs Scottish Election
Replies: 64
Views: 28529

Bongo wrote: ... Looks like the evil ones failed... just for once!... in their game plan! :lol:
No, they won. They got away "Scot free". The Fraud Squad should lift the lot of them, they should be jailed for at least 5 years.

We didnt win. Democracy didnt win. The crooks got away AGAIN!
by MagsUK
Tue May 15, 2007 1:06 am
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: Blair rigs Scottish Election
Replies: 64
Views: 28529

Apparently the design of the ballot papers were changed at the two biggest constituencies Edinburgh and Glasgow after the nominations closed and papers had been sent out to people showing them how to vote.

anyway more on BBC website.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/6656181.stm
by MagsUK
Mon May 14, 2007 8:42 pm
Forum: The Spiritual War On Children, Marriage and the Family
Topic: Casa Pia - Portugal's elite paedophile ring
Replies: 50
Views: 181548

Mark Gobell wrote:Does anyone else think that the Local Election coverage was particularly low key ?
Yes it was, both online and on tv/press
by MagsUK
Sun May 06, 2007 10:05 pm
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: Blair rigs Scottish Election
Replies: 64
Views: 28529

Re: The Coup in Scotland

They laughed at me until the day a small group of greens, SNP and others brought the British secret state to a grinding halt outside Inverness by the Kessock Bridge (October 1991). After that the numpties treated me with a new respect, almost fear. Baa, baa! Please tell us more, as a Scot I was liv...
by MagsUK
Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:05 pm
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: Mind control? 32 shot dead on US campus
Replies: 87
Views: 31745

I'm curious. I stumbled across this myspace page and wondered if it was the same guy. The images are quite small so it's hard to 100% tell, but the information about himself is indeed correct. It's possible it's a fake profile set up after the tragedy, as i'm sure his myspace page would have since ...
by MagsUK
Sun Apr 22, 2007 2:08 pm
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: Gestapo Watch - Suspect Nation - DSS to use Lie Detectors
Replies: 59
Views: 31019

I've fiddled the dole, all the people I know who've claimed benefits have fiddled them, I know 2 people who claim "sickness benefit" one is not sick, the other is not sick and works self employed too. I dare say most of you who posted in this thread either have fiddled it, know someone wh...
by MagsUK
Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:09 pm
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: Mind control? 32 shot dead on US campus
Replies: 87
Views: 31745

Re: Was gunman trained?

insidejob wrote:For me, the real giveaway as a possible mind control job, is the fact that there would be enough people in buildings.

This is the sort of behaviour of someone who has been trained.
I rest my case, by omitting some of this post that sounds like the ramblings of a lol I think you see what I mean.
by MagsUK
Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:01 pm
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: Mind control? 32 shot dead on US campus
Replies: 87
Views: 31745

Nbc are showing showing some of the "manifesto" but not all of it. It is what they arent showing that I would like to see. Take anything out of context and it becomes incoherent ramblings. I chose not to read it all because there was little point with so many pages missing. But from the li...
by MagsUK
Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:10 pm
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: Gestapo Watch - Police swoop on hopscotch game
Replies: 10
Views: 2734

In the not so distant future fun will only be allowed in designated areas where you pay for it.

I am learning to goosestep.
by MagsUK
Sat Mar 31, 2007 5:22 pm
Forum: WWIII News: Strategy Of Tension, False Flag Terror, 9/11 & 7/7 Truth
Topic: Support Rosie O’Donnell
Replies: 18
Views: 5025

Excellent idea!

I have used their online facility.
by MagsUK
Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:56 pm
Forum: Smoking Guns of 9/11: NYC Controlled Demolition, WTC7, Response to Attack etc.
Topic: No more Stonewalling from the BBC re WTC 7
Replies: 11
Views: 23692

I am in at 1710 have forwarded it to friends who didnt even know I have an interest and they signed lol