7/7 News Footage

Discussion about the July 7th 2005 bombings on London's public transport network. Underground CCTV security contract awarded to crooked (Kobi Alexander chair of their parent company is on the run) Israeli firm Verint Systems & their boss, IDF trained explosives expert Daniel Bodner. Crookedness, incompetance, misfescence and corruption at MI5, Scotland Yard 'Untouchables' and other parts of the Metropolitan Police which allowed 7/7 to happen and have contributed to the London Bombings not being investigated.

Moderator: Moderators

VesperLynd
Banned
Banned

7/7 News Footage

Post by VesperLynd »

Dear forum members,

I have signed up to post this topic, because you often find help in the most unexpected of places and I may not be that far off course with my query here anyway.
I am doing research into the way rhetoric changes in the wake of major terror attacks and my focus lies on 7/7.

I have contacted all major UK channels for footage (to no avail), so I'm now asking here whether anyone would have happened to record the news events from that day (or the days after) and would be able to supply and provide me with a copy.

Any help would be appreciated, but please don't link me to Youtube.

In addition, if anyone has any newspapers left with 7/7 relevance I would also be appreciative (although I have found major newspapers much more accommodating than TV stations)!

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
Thank you very much in advance!