I would like to have some assistance in solving 9/11

Introductions for and from new users and related chit-chat. If you're not sure about where to post on this forum you can ask a question about it here.

Moderator: Moderators

SmithErik
search for an existing topic 1st please
search for an existing topic 1st please

I would like to have some assistance in solving 9/11

Post by SmithErik »

Hi there my name is Erik Smith, i have been interested a lot in the truth behind 9/11.
I have done a lot of research (for at least 10 years) and the hardest thing was to distinguage what is true and what is false. As many of you will already know that there is an army of disinformants active to undermine the truth from coming out.

I have this YT channel were i try to collect the best information on the issue but there are still holes and gaps concerning quite some other issues.
Hi there my name is Erik Smith, i have been interested a lot in the truth behind 9/11.
I have done a lot of research (for at least 10 years) and the hardest thing was to distinguage what is true and what is false. As many of you will already know that there is an army of disinformants active to undermine the truth from coming out.

I have this YT channel were i try to collect the best information on the issue but there are still holes and gaps concerning quite some other issues.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_q7Fr ... lOD7H7jH0Q

I would like to see some support to keep the ball rolling. Is there anyone willing to dive into this with me and get the story as complete as possible so that the public cannot go around it anymore. The gates are closing because almost everywhere where you try to discuss this issue one is running into walls , get ridiculed , laughed at and worse.
Solving 9/11 gets your Country back