London bomber made panicked calls to accomplices

Discussion about the July 7th 2005 bombings on London's public transport network. Underground CCTV security contract awarded to crooked (Kobi Alexander chair of their parent company is on the run) Israeli firm Verint Systems & their boss, IDF trained explosives expert Daniel Bodner. Crookedness, incompetance, misfescence and corruption at MI5, Scotland Yard 'Untouchables' and other parts of the Metropolitan Police which allowed 7/7 to happen and have contributed to the London Bombings not being investigated.

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
Seb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: London

London bomber made panicked calls to accomplices

Post by Seb »

Oh IPU, isn't it becoming painfully obvious what happened?

London bomber made panicked calls to accomplices-report
LONDON (Reuters) - One of the July 7 London bombers made three "panicked" phone calls to his accomplices less than an hour before blowing himself up on a bus after his plans to bomb a train were disrupted, a newspaper reported on Wednesday.

Hasib Hussain, 18, had planned to detonate his rucksack bomb on an underground train, but was forced to change plans because the line he wanted to use was closed, the Evening Standard reported, citing security sources.

Police have traced three calls he made with "increasing panic" to his fellow attackers, who had just killed themselves on three underground trains, the report said.

After failing to get a reply, Hussain wandered the streets of the capital and made a snap decision to bomb a red London bus in Tavistock Square, 57 minutes after his accomplices had detonated their devices.

A police spokeswoman declined to comment on the report.

The four bombers killed themselves and 52 others and injured more than 700 in the blasts.

In a failed attack two weeks later, four bombs left on trains and a bus in the capital failed to explode and no one was injured.

Police have not charged anyone in connection with the July 7 attacks. Three men named by Scotland Yard as key suspects in the July 21 attacks have been charged with attempted murder and a fourth is awaiting extradition from Rome.

The Guardian newspaper reported on Wednesday that the July 7 bombers triggered the blasts by hand rather than by mobile phone as previously suggested.

The Guardian, citing unidentified senior police and anti-terrorism sources for its information, said the men used "button-like" devices to set off the bombs.

The newspaper said the discovery was a breakthrough in the investigation, which has been overshadowed by the fatal shooting on July 22 of Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes by police who mistook him for a would-be suicide bomber.
User avatar
Seb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: London

Post by Seb »

Compare the above to the more 'soothing' bbc version:

London bomber called accomplices
One of the 7 July London bombers rang his fellow suicide attackers before his device went off, the BBC has learned.
Hasib Hussain, 18, called his three accomplices on his mobile phone before killing 13 people on the No 30 bus.

But Mohammad Sidique Khan, 30, Germaine Lindsay, 19, and Shehzad Tanweer, 22, had already killed themselves and 39 passengers on three Tube trains.

No-one has been charged over the 7 July bombings. The main suspects in the 21 July failed attacks are all in custody.
Following on in the same vein, perhaps Hasib Hussain was planning to alert his pals to the fact he'd left the oven on. :roll:
brian
Validated Poster
Validated Poster
Posts: 612
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:40 pm
Location: Scotland

Post by brian »

Our so called press is embarrassing.

Bus bomber phoned attackers on Tube - (Says This is London)
25 August 2005

The July 7 bus bomber frantically phoned his fellow suicide attackers only minutes after they exploded their devices on three London Tube trains, it has emerged.--

--The desperate calls were made with "increasing panic"--

http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articl ... =PA%20Feed

The panic must have subsided, the Independent tells us he then went for a McDonalds before detonating his bomb.


Bus bomber stopped for a Big Mac before killing started


Suicide bomber Hasib Hussain ate a last meal at McDonald's before blowing up the No. 30 bus on 7 July, killing 13 people.--

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/ ... 307981.ece
User avatar
Ally
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster
Posts: 909
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2005 1:21 pm
Location: banned

Post by Ally »

That's odd, I'm sure the Yorkshire Post front page said he was in Burger King - they can't even get their stories right.
I thought devout Muslims ate halal?
User avatar
Seb
Minor Poster
Minor Poster
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: London

Post by Seb »

I don't know. :?

Why would he call his pals if he knew they were on the tube?
Keith Mothersson
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away
Posts: 304
Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2005 3:06 pm
Location: Perth
Contact:

Did Hasib have two mobile phones?

Post by Keith Mothersson »

A correspondent tells me that Hasib left his mobile at home, which is what they used that night to phone around to see where he might be and also later what led to discovering the phone numbers of two other alleged bombers on his phone.
Lots of people do have more than one phone, but even so ... plus the MacDonald's reason seems strange. Will th police produce the CCTV footage?
Keith
www.julyseventh.co.uk
For the defence of our one worldwide civilian Motherland, against whatever ruling or informal fraternities.

May all beings be happy
User avatar
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor
Posts: 18441
Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:03 pm
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England
Contact:

Post by TonyGosling »

Hussain then dawdled around King’s Cross, tried to ring each of his fellow bombers in turn, twice, between 8.58am and 9.19am.

Hugo Keith QC, counsel to the inquest, said: “He was plainly attempting to contact them to see whether or not they had indeed carried out their act.”

Det Serg Mark Stuart, in charge of telecommunications, said: “It would appear so, sir.”

As Hussain tried to call in vain, he wandered back and forth in front of King’s Cross station, cutting through Boot’s chemist into the concourse of the railway station.

At 9am, he made a decision. Shrugging his large rucksack off his shoulders, he dropped it to the ground in the doorway of WH Smith’s within the station.

For two and a half minutes Hussain was seen bent at the hip, rifling around in the dark blue Sherpa rucksack, only yards from a security guard.


https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews ... ssain.html
Post Reply