Stickies on the news page

Information about this forum including ideas for site development and member collaboration, legal threats, outages, alternative sites, posting rules & how and when to contact moderators/admins.

Moderator: Moderators

scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

Stickies on the news page

Post by scubadiver »

Is it possible if the number of sticky threads be cut down. Its a bit annoying that we now have to go to the second page.
Currently working on a new website
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Stickies on the news page

Post by fish5133 »

scubadiver wrote:Is it possible if the number of sticky threads be cut down. Its a bit annoying that we now have to go to the second page.
was thinking the same myself. not sure if i have admin rights to do so but will have a chat with other mods to see what can be culled, moved, merged etc. Going to be an ongoing problem as time moves on.
JO911B.
"for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this world, against wicked spirits in high places " Eph.6 v 12
fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by fish5133 »

TonyGosling wrote:yus - let's have a cull!
well archived maybe--culling sounds too final.

you gonna be hatchet man Tony-- you probably know from your political savvy which should stay up top.

I suppose just removing the "Sticky" will cause the topic to fall down the league table based on date and can be recalled a bit easier than if archived.
JO911B.
"for we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of the darkness of this world, against wicked spirits in high places " Eph.6 v 12