FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

911 Keymaster Willie Rodriguez not part of ABM Fakery
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 06 Nov 2006
Posts: 168
Location: NYC

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:26 pm    Post subject: 911 Keymaster Willie Rodriguez not part of ABM Fakery Reply with quote

New BS by Nico Haupt:

Was 9/11 "Keymaster" Willie Rodriguez part of ABM Media Fakery Crew?
http://www.911researchers.com/node/555



CB's comments:

Bottom line: Rodriguez's claims of explosions in the subbasements were fabricated. There were no explosions. He's just another one of the many plants.

Read Nico's post and learn of Rodriguez's connections
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Apr 2006
Posts: 1850
Location: Currently Andover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Plane Son has sent me a "9/11 Researchers" link in a PM about William

What does everyone else think?

http://www.911researchers.com/node/555

I do not wish to get involved in such discussions. What I will say is that we have been lied to though I personally don't know what the truth is. Delving into such speculation like "TV fakery" doesn't convince me and doesn't really matter to me one way or the other.

I don't care what you think of me as a consequence.

_________________
Currently working on a new website
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 16 Apr 2007
Posts: 93

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats it scubadiver, ignore the evidence and bury your head in the sand
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 3889
Location: North Down, N. Ireland

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
thats it scubadiver, ignore the evidence and bury your head in the sand


Speaking of ostrich mentality PSO911 - how much of this witness-leading article and its links have you actually checked out yet?

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess none of it - you've just swallowed it whole, like the easily led confused soul you are.
But it appeals to your destructive tendency doesn't it?
In fact it speaks to it.

LikeI said on another thread - you people are transparent as a glass of water.
What you got in the pipeline next?
Jesus was a satanist?

_________________
Dissolution of the Global Corporations.
It's the only way.

It's them or us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Apr 2006
Posts: 1025
Location: SW London

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahhahahahaha,

yor analilsys is based on the work of Mark Roberts??? He is the biggest Shill in the world. Wat does that make you by association?

_________________
"We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people.” Martin Luther King
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 3187
Location: Here to help!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
hahhahahahaha,

yor analilsys is based on the work of Mark Roberts??? He is the biggest Shill in the world. Wat does that make you by association?


Certainly inconsistant. "911 reasearchers" use JREF when it suits them: abuse anyone else who might appear to agree with JREF when that suits them too... its almost like two opposites acting the same...

_________________
Free your Self and Free the World
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic


Joined: 06 Oct 2006
Posts: 438
Location: That Yankee country the U.S.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
yor analilsys is based on the work of Mark Roberts??? He is the biggest Shill in the world.

He's not a shill. A shill is someone who pretends to be on your side, but is really trying to sabotage your side.

If he was a shill, he would be secretly trying to sabotage JREF.

He's just a "creep" and is "freakishly stupid" as he likes to call me.

_________________
killtown.blogspot.com - 911movement.org
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 06 Nov 2006
Posts: 168
Location: NYC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scubadiver wrote:
Delving into such speculation like "TV fakery" doesn't convince me and doesn't really matter to me one way or the other.



Wild speculation???


What about these?


CNN Cartoon - 19 Rector Street building should NOT be there:

http://www.911researchers.com/node/389


The Frozen Fireball


http://www.911researchers.com/node/483


Half in, half out. No break in building between engines and fuselage.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 3187
Location: Here to help!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
scubadiver wrote:
Delving into such speculation like "TV fakery" doesn't convince me and doesn't really matter to me one way or the other.



Wild speculation???


What about these?


What about them?


Quote:
CNN Cartoon - 19 Rector Street building should NOT be there:

http://www.911researchers.com/node/389


LOL! Have to admit, amazed you still have the front to show your face round the door with that, though interestingly, the "problem" has now done a 180: used to be "missing", now it "shouldnt be there" (you did check that with Fred, didnt you?)


Quote:
The Frozen Fireball


http://www.911researchers.com/node/483


Source footage to show it hasnt been doctored post transmission. What, no source footage you say? What a shame, when simply presenting that would prove No Planes Theory pretty conclusively. Trash can needed

Quote:
Half in, half out. No break in building between engines and fuselage.


The frame before impact. Case solved!

NEXT!

_________________
Free your Self and Free the World
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CB_Brooklyn
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 06 Nov 2006
Posts: 168
Location: NYC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
CB_Brooklyn wrote:
scubadiver wrote:
Delving into such speculation like "TV fakery" doesn't convince me and doesn't really matter to me one way or the other.



Wild speculation???


What about these?


What about them?


Quote:
CNN Cartoon - 19 Rector Street building should NOT be there:

http://www.911researchers.com/node/389


LOL! Have to admit, amazed you still have the front to show your face round the door with that, though interestingly, the "problem" has now done a 180: used to be "missing", now it "shouldnt be there" (you did check that with Fred, didnt you?)


Quote:
The Frozen Fireball


http://www.911researchers.com/node/483


Source footage to show it hasnt been doctored post transmission. What, no source footage you say? What a shame, when simply presenting that would prove No Planes Theory pretty conclusively. Trash can needed

Quote:
Half in, half out. No break in building between engines and fuselage.


The frame before impact. Case solved!

NEXT!




This John White character is outing himself as a total moron all right!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic


Joined: 06 Oct 2006
Posts: 438
Location: That Yankee country the U.S.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, the forum is making itself look foolish for having Mods like JW.
_________________
killtown.blogspot.com - 911movement.org
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 3889
Location: North Down, N. Ireland

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CB_Brooklyn wrote:
Wild speculation???
This John White character is outing himself as a total moron all right!!


On the contrary CB - you just keep demonstrating how repetetive and unadaptive you are.
Still punting your discredited videos weeks later - oh my.
You must be well insulated over at "researchers".

_________________
Dissolution of the Global Corporations.
It's the only way.

It's them or us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 3889
Location: North Down, N. Ireland

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
No, the forum is making itself look foolish for having Mods like JW.


Change the soundtrack Killtown - anybody would think disrupting forums is a hobby of yours.
Plus it's disappointing: 'Killtown:internet legend - or big girl's blouse?'

Hmmm

_________________
Dissolution of the Global Corporations.
It's the only way.

It's them or us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 3187
Location: Here to help!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown can play whatever record he likes Chek: me and ye are about the only people round here bothering to listen by now, and thats only out of a sense of courtesy

Now he could work on actually persuading us rather than trying to serve up last months dinner thats been in the back of the fridge for a while... unfortunately, shriveled up peas and tales of woe about "what that dylan said when I was out playing" is about all hes got left

_________________
Free your Self and Free the World
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Apr 2006
Posts: 1025
Location: SW London

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
andyb wrote:
yor analilsys is based on the work of Mark Roberts??? He is the biggest Shill in the world.

He's not a shill. A shill is someone who pretends to be on your side, but is really trying to sabotage your side.

If he was a shill, he would be secretly trying to sabotage JREF.

He's just a "creep" and is "freakishly stupid" as he likes to call me.


Do you not think he may be stirring up JREF? Seems to me there are quite a few around here who fit your profile of a shill.

I still find it seriously odd that Haupt is promoting Mark Roberts in his 'research'. If that doesn't appear as sabotage I don't know what does.

_________________
"We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people.” Martin Luther King
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Posts: 359

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That articles priceless :) Apart from the fact Mr Rodriguez appears to have several different employers at the same time, I think its really gutsy to right such a defamatory article about a man from the most litigious states in the world...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Posts: 359

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Rodriguez reached more tv viewers worldwide than Rosie O'Donnell and FOX TV together.


Quality! Ask ANY person ANYWHERE in the world if they've heard of FOX TV's The Simpsons or Willie Rodriguez and take a wild guess at which gets the bigger hit.

Another excellent piece of nonsense from 9/11 researchers :)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 3187
Location: Here to help!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I still find it seriously odd that Haupt is promoting Mark Roberts in his 'research'. If that doesn't appear as sabotage I don't know what does.


LOL! No more weird than the Neocons and Al-Queda working together to pull off the job in the first place:

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend"

Both Roberts and Haupt hate the same group of people: those working to expose that the impact of the Planes could not have brought the towers down. The first attempts to persuade us "oh yes they could!" and the second says "wot planes?"

Meanwhile, there was this powerdown a few days before where all the security was completely shut down, and then there were these explosions in the basement etc etc etc....

_________________
Free your Self and Free the World
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster


Joined: 28 Apr 2007
Posts: 1050

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Certainly inconsistant. "911 reasearchers" use JREF when it suits them: abuse anyone else who might appear to agree with JREF when that suits them too... its almost like two opposites acting the same...

I tend to agree - what's the real difference between the noplaners and the people over in critics corner?

the "critics" spend huge amounts of their spare time trying to discredit the 9/11 truth movement and the noplaners spend huge amounts of their spare time trying to discredit the 99% of the 9/11 truth movement who disagree with them.

Killtown wrote:
A shill is someone who pretends to be on your side, but is really trying to sabotage your side.

thanks for pointing that out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic


Joined: 06 Oct 2006
Posts: 438
Location: That Yankee country the U.S.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

andyb wrote:
Do you not think he may be stirring up JREF? Seems to me there are quite a few around here who fit your profile of a shill.

I still find it seriously odd that Haupt is promoting Mark Roberts in his 'research'. If that doesn't appear as sabotage I don't know what does.

I see no behavior by him to suggest he's trying to sabotage the skeptic movement. The only behavior i see from him is immaturity, self-righteousness, arrogance; exactly fitting for a *.

I believe there are a lot of shills in the truth movement too. I get labeled as one almost everyday -- with no evidence of course! I believe there are a lot of shills as admin/mods at a lot of 9/11 truth forums.

I believe Nico was using his Willie timeline cause it was accurate and used it to boost his own.

_________________
killtown.blogspot.com - 911movement.org
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Apr 2006
Posts: 1025
Location: SW London

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown,

Whilst you yourself must not like being called a shill without evidene then how can you promote this. It bangs on about the owners of the cleaning company. Now I've probably worked for a company run by Freemasons or the like but it doesn't make me one. There is zero evidence against someone who has done a lot for promoting 9/11 in the UK. If you find some evidence then I'll listen until then you are causing more harm than the jreffers.

_________________
"We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people.” Martin Luther King
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stefan
Banned
Banned


Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 1219

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if this acusation is true, it shows the lengths a "shill" will go to in order to support a disinformation campaign.

I'm not talking about William Rodriguez here, I'm talking about Phillipe David.

I mean, seirously, his masters in the forces of darkness must have been hi-fiving him and pinning black medals on his bandages when he finally came out of the coma.

It's some devotion to duty - deliberatley burning all the skin off your arms and large parts of your face and putting your self in a coma, just so you can confirm the false story that William helped him out of the building after he'd been caught in the basement explosion.

What a guy!

_________________


Peace and Truth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 3889
Location: North Down, N. Ireland

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Well, if this acusation is true, it shows the lengths a "shill" will go to in order to support a disinformation campaign.

I'm not talking about William Rodriguez here, I'm talking about Phillipe David.

I mean, seirously, his masters in the forces of darkness must have been hi-fiving him and pinning black medals on his bandages when he finally came out of the coma.

It's some devotion to duty - deliberatley burning all the skin off your arms and large parts of your face and putting your self in a coma, just so you can confirm the false story that William helped him out of the building after he'd been caught in the basement explosion.

What a guy!


A good point Stefan which goes to show what even the merest modicum of fact checking does to tip the old balance of probability in this latest game of smear by association emanating from that less credible by the day source (if that's possible).

Following on from what andyb said a reply or so ago, I'd vote this "researchers" lot as much worse than the JREfers in their corrosive disregard for everything bar their own whacky theories and even whackier 'analyses'. The JREFers at least professed to have some respect for facts and critical thinking.

If JREF was The (Murdoch) Times, 911"researchers" are like a dumbed down Daily Sport

_________________
Dissolution of the Global Corporations.
It's the only way.

It's them or us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stefan
Banned
Banned


Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 1219

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More mind control videos from 9/11 researchers -

http://videos.caught-on-video.com/video/70b12c1b-33c1-44a1-ab25-993401 2fb63f.htm

The title: Free Paris Hilton and Arrest Loose Change and William Rodriguex

(From the same guy who made “Plane Huggers Want EURASIA to win WW4/5”)

Actually, don't bother watching it, I just want to demonstrate how these "Fakery" videos are fast turning from pathatically bad "Evidence presentations" into full on mind-control propaganda.

_________________


Peace and Truth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 3889
Location: North Down, N. Ireland

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
More mind control videos from 9/11 researchers -

http://videos.caught-on-video.com/video/70b12c1b-33c1-44a1-ab25-993401 2fb63f.htm

The title: Free Paris Hilton and Arrest Loose Change and William Rodriguex

(From the same guy who made “Plane Huggers Want EURASIA to win WW4/5”)

Actually, don't bother watching it, I just want to demonstrate how these "Fakery" videos are fast turning from pathatically bad "Evidence presentations" into full on mind-control propaganda.


On reflection, Paris H is the perfect poster child for the "researchers" - media driven, ignorant, trashy, vacuous, and doesn't give a sh*t.

_________________
Dissolution of the Global Corporations.
It's the only way.

It's them or us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
plane son on 911
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 16 Apr 2007
Posts: 93

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rodriguez is part of the Orwellian Top Axis of the so called 9/11 'Truth' Movement, who is speaking out against evidence on 'space beams' and 'no-planes' at the same time, while never explaining their own obscure agenda which is clouded behind some doublespeak meme of "re-investigations" and statements against "damages of the movement".

The list of damning points against William Rodriguez seems to have exponentially increased in the last few months.

Recently it has been revealed that Rodriguez apparently also sabotaged an appearance of Professor Judy Wood into "TheView" (Rosie O'Donnell).

He also leaked misinformation about Charlie Sheen to the NY POST, by claiming Sheen was booked as a narrator of 'Loose Change FC' which happened to be in the same protest week when O'Donnell received a DVD on evidence of 9/11 TV Fakery.

Sheen actually denied the claim he was officially booked by Loose Change, but also didn't rule out he wasn't interested.

Rodriguez was also part of a dog and pony show between him and Alex "Scientology" Jones about this leak, who claimed that this was treated as some secret marketing gig.

Let's summarize on Rodriguez:



Perp Alert #1

William Rodriguez confirmed in his own bio, that he was actually working as an "assistant" for MindOP specialist James Randi.

Rodriguez used the stage name "Roudy", still part of his email handle.

Randi's JREF Forum is meanwhile organizing 'flagwaver' attacks against the 9/11 Truthlings, mostly influenced by 911truth.org, 911blogger.com and LooseChange.

According to Scoop.nz, Rodriguez used to work for Governor Cuomo, which helped him to become a high ranking janitor on the twin towers building, though he never explained why he was supposed to be the only janitor in a 50,000 employees complex.



Perp Alert #2

Already during 2003/04, when Rodriguez promoted his own story to the "9/11 Truth Movement",
he embedded a trojan of the official story of 9/11 by claiming he saw one of the alleged 'hijackers' in the Twin Towers.
Rodriguez claimed, the 9/11 Panel wasn't interested in his testimony.

If one carefully analyses Rodriguez' statements, there is actually nothing at all in it,
which points on a false-flag operation.
Rodriguez hero status in that context is similar as such from Sibel Edmonds, who actually has nothing productive to say at all which point on any false-flag evidence.
Actually it is the opposite:
Negligence and confirmation of the official conspiracy theory which has Bin Laden as a mastermind.

Rodriguez is here also playing every sides in a very calculated mindOP, carefully controlling his language and make sure to never use the words "inside job" or "false flag", if microphones are rolling;

Also Rodriguez' so called vague witness reports about explosions prior the destruction of the Twin Towers had been already promoted at a time, when everyone was already able to download footage from the Internet or watch the earliest copies of LooseChange I.

Was Rodriguez' hero status scripted for the most important mole of the "9/11 Truth Movement?"

An audio transcript of Port Authority radio recordings reveals, that Rodriguez was actually not in charge at all of the rescue actions, but some unknown 'male' supervisor of ABM:

http://911stories.googlepages.com/rodriguez'stimelinewayoff%3F
"...After the north tower was attacked, an ABM supervisor frantically tried to gather all the porters at a location away from the towers. Rodriguez was working on the rescue in the K elevator car:

Male: I want all ABM porters to meet me at Church and Liberty by Brooks Brothers...
... Male: Willy, I want you to go right to Church Street and Liberty! Get to Liberty and Broadway!
Willy: You got it. (PA transcript 049, WTC Ch. 28 – Radio Channel Y – Operations, Page 10)..."



Perp Alert #3

Ironically 'flagwaver' Mark Roberts continued to analyse these transcripts and came to the conclusion
that Rodriguez's timeline is [completely] wrong

Among many other inconsistencies of Rodriguez' own hero story this is a significant one:

"...Rodriguez claims to have been near the 39th floor when he heard a radio announcement of a collapse on the 65th floor.

When I got to the 39th floor, from the opposite staircase…police officer David Lim came up with two firemen. And as we were talking about what was going to be our next move, we hear BOOM! The impact on the other tower. And it was so hard that our building oscillated so much, that we lost, practically, our footing. And all of a sudden we hear “Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! And on the radio, “We lost 65!” Meaning that the 65th floor collapsed..." Source

As reported by many sources in the north tower, this announcement came after ten o'clock, not after 9:03.

After 10:00: WTC 1 - A firefighter, possibly from Ladder 3, reports over the radio a collapse on a floor in the 60’s. It is the highest floor reported as being reached in the building. NIST NCSTAR 1-8, p. 223..."

Pushing the argument aside, that Mark Roberts would spread this analysis to 'harm the movement' because of *being a shill*, this string of logic doesn't make sense at all.
Why would a 'shill' sacrifice the most important manipulator of the 9/11 Truth Movement?

Fact is, Roberts didn't make anything up and is actually just a regular "patriot" (though blindsided on the general evidence of Controlled Demolition), but his detailed timeline analysis of Rodriguez reveals factually a fraud which everyone can figure easily by himself.



Perp Alert #3

During 2004/05 Rodriguez infiltrated the staff of Jimmy Walter, who was one of the very first mega activists, pushing the conventional evidence of 'Controlled Demolition' into mainstream media.

Walter was actually also open minded on the probability of exoW (exotic weaponry) of any kind for the use of destroying the Twin Towers.
He invited Professor Jeff King at the very same time into a major event, when other saboteurs like Nic Levis manipulated the same event.
Levis was formerly with 911truth.org who sabotaged for years scientific evidence of 9/11 false-flag
and infiltrated ny911truth.org with NSA-Culster Les "Urantia" Jamieson.

When Walter also opened up on the evidence of 9/11 TV Fakery, Rodriguez backstabbed him and discredited his personality.
Even years later Rodriguez followed him to Walter's own event in Tokyo, Japan and manipulated the audience on the 'no-planes' research.

During the 2006 anniversary of 9/11, Rodriguez sided with disinfo artist Dave "Pod" v.Kleist and spoke out against the so called 'no-planers'.

At that time, Rodriguez was already accepted by a majority of Orwellian Doublethinkers in the 9/11 'Truth' Movemenet, which weren't able to see through this scam, which once started with handshakes of Bush, then an offered career as a 'senator' (Rodriguez occasionally tells this story to his audience), then with obscure visits to Venezuela and Hugo Chavez, who actually is in business cohuts with Russia.

During early 2007 Rodriguez booked himself into a british PR tour and had amazing connections with BBC.
His final station was actually in Ireland, at former 'no-planer' Morgan Stack, who never really explained why he backed up from that position, instead decided to run for Irish Congress -then failed and "retired" in the typical psyOP attitude like once Mike Ruppert.

Perp Alert #4

According to one version one Rescue 'Victim' of Rodriguez
was "...Salvatore Giambanco, a WTC office painter..."
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/july2005/130705claimbombs.htm

However, another bio links 'Salvatore Giambanco' to PayPal, KPMG and TechONE (a Boeing Customer).
Which one is the real one and why isn't there any photo of Giambanco available?
http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=295402306



Rodriguez other 'rescue victim' Felipe David was ironically working for Aramark Co.,
the very same company which is also linked to 9/11 panel head Thomas Kean.

Kean serves on the corporate board of Aramark,
which also provides food and support services for the Pentagon (18,000 customers daily),
prior and after 9/11.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2002-12-16-kean_x.htm

Actually ABM and Aramark Corporation have also a close business relationship together with ISS Energy Services.

Was something staged or rigged to manipulate Rodriguez into a hero status and then becoming a useful tool?
And if so, are these manipulators among the staff of ABM and Aramark?

Even if Rodriguez is himself not aware of his manipulative status, it has to be seen as very suspicious as why he's such an outspoken critic against the evidence on 9/11 TV Fakery, though always pointed out, that he never heard or saw by himself a plane hitting any building on the morning of 9/11.

Better pick the 'spook card' instead ;



Perp Alert #5

ABM isn't just an average "janitor" service.
It is a very successful security service, which is also linked to Homeland Security
and U.S. Intelligence, once with the same status like Wackenhut and others,
but especially since 9/11 now much higher ranked.
http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=593292&BCCode=BNNAT IO...

Perp Alert #6

Rodriguez has much more (international) media connections than Professor Griffin, Steven E Jones and Jim Fetzer together, and most of them have military background:

Telemundo is part of the NBC Universal division of General Electric, a major defense contractor,
also among for Los Alamos, Steven E Jones' former connection.

Rodriguez used to run a Hispanic Victims Group of September 11th and also received a National Hero Award from the Senate of Puerto Rico.

However in reality Rodriguez seemed to have exploited his "hero status" for an International Career of
some latino spokesman which actually works into some obscure political racism-, mindOp and immigration agenda.



Rodriguez, once also hired for a latino tv show, appears to be a tool to trigger specific hatred against U.S. Latinos, which works also into the agenda of Neocons, Lou Dobbs and Co.

Rodriguez' Organisation actually coined the meme of "undocumented Hispanic workers killed in the attacks".

What are "undocumented Hispanic Workers" and what makes them different from any other unknown killed nationalities in the Twin Towers? Why was this pointed out?

What kind of PsyOP does Rodriguez really run and who is pulling his strings?

Why also is he so much into the 9/11 Air Issue and often sound like a motivational speaker?

Why did he really back up from Phil Berg's RICO Lawsuit
or was this some part of false-hope propaganda anyway?

Why did he contradict himself so many times at which particular time he arrived at the North Tower?
Was it 8:30 or later? And why does a Top Janitor arrive at this late time at all anyway?

Who owned the other four master-keys of the Twin Towers and who is actually the source for this claim?

Where do his connections to Singapore and Malaysia come from?

Why did he announce to visit Iran at the same time, when some Iranian Minister implied some support of 9/11 TV Fakery evidence?




Perp Alert #7

Rodriguez reached more tv viewers worldwide than Rosie O'Donnell and FOX TV together.

This extreme latino telecommunication connection of William Rodriguez has also actually to be seen
in both an economical and military context.

Latin America is actually a major developer of Media Satellites but also part of Spain's AENA and Hispasat and the "Latino Coalition", who had been responsible for the Sirius-XM merger.

These satellite systems are directly linked into Galileo, which is not only inofficially but also recently officially linked to the European StarWars System, the very same Military Project and internet mapping and zoning project, Rodriguez is denying in connection with 9/11.

(Galileo is also linked to Russia. President Vladimir Putin recently expressed, how their own military GPS System Glonass will be integrated into the project.
At the same time Putin also spoke out against the European U.S. StarWars dpt. in the NATO.
The StarWars Program never actually rested since Reagan and was integrated under Clinton into the MDA= Missile Defence Agency, since 9/11 ignored by U.S. Media though actively improved since then, also
with help of private military contractors like TRW)
Last year China *responded* successfully on the US StarWars Project with a Satellite-Missile Shutdown.

The 9/11 Truth Movement declared the existance of StarWars as a "conspiracy theory", though everyone can read business reports about it in Financial Times)
http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=39475
http://www.huliq.com/22133/putin-makes-glonass-navigation-system-free- fo...
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/world/AP/story/121012.html )

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/01c2e0d0-fd00-11db-9971-000b5df10621.html
http://www.bloglines.com/preview?siteid=6120684&itemid=3512 (Europe confirmed own StarWars System)

Telefutura Network, where Rodriguez used to appear as well, is part of he Univision Television Group.
Univision is part of the Cisneros Group of Companies, an aggressive competitor with US Media Satellites and Television Content.

They also own Movida Communications Group Inc., the first pay-as-you-go wireless communications service specifically targeting Hispanics living in the U.S., Claxson Interactive Group Inc. (XSON), an integrated Ibero-American media and entertainment company; DIRECTV Latin America, a direct-to-home satellite TV provider with operations across the region; CervecerE a Regional, the second-largest brewery and beer distributor in Venezuela; and Pueblo, one of the leading supermarket chains in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-155093740.html

Cisneros' military connections are linked via Hughes Electronics but also with close friendships with David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, and Washington lawyer Vernon Jordan.
http://www.answers.com/topic/cisneros-group-of-companies

Rodriguez claims to be a pacifist, but his ignorance proves the opposite.
Denying a threat which constellates US, Russia and China into WW4/5 is a pro war attitude,
which can only be described as the attitude of a "WarCriminal", especially if someone represents major organisations which reach millions of supporters.



Rodriguez also supports other WarCriminals like Professor Steven E Jones, who is linked to multiple development, research and cover-up of exoticWeaponry like Directed Energy, weaponized ColdFusion, AntiMatter Weaponry (TRIUMF Vancouver, British Columbia), Sonolumiscence and NeutrinoWeaponry (KEK, Tsukuba, Japan).

Jones' most obscure link is actually some research on the so called "latino jesus".
It appears that this obsession was recreated with Willi Rodriguez, who is often potrayed as the 'son' of David Ray Griffin, yet another multiple Cultist with deep connections into China (Panexperimentalism).

Noone actually knows, how Rodriguez was able to create an exclusive web design group, who is updating his websites 24/7, as also his own myspace website (among his best friends are the "Real Mel Gibson Page" ?), which let him look like this below.

One has to look very carefully to notice a secret message.
The painting data file by Kurt Kroeck (the german actor? from 'Saints and Soldiers'?) is "indexed" as 'final'.
[WillieFinal.jpg]

What does this mean? Is Rodriguez some 'chosen one' or less spectacular,
will run for U.S. President? Wink




[Roudy vs. Rudy]

see also:

Paris Hilton feat. Nuremberg Trial: "Arrest 9/11 Loose Change and William Rodriguez!"
(RipOff 9/11 Jetset-Activism HotelMix)
May 21, 2007


ewing2001's blog Login or register to post comments 1136 reads
9/11 truth directed energy weapons edna clinton league exoW no-planes orwellian doublethink rumpus tv fakery
Comment viewing options
Flat list - collapsedFlat list - expandedThreaded list - collapsedThreaded list - expanded Date - newest firstDate - oldest first 10 comments per page30 comments per page50 comments per page70 comments per page90 comments per page150 comments per page200 comments per page250 comments per page300 comments per page
Select your preferred way to display the comments and click "Save settings" to activate your changes.
Yes. Killtown makes a good
Submitted by malaprop aka izzy on Wed, 2007-06-06 04:40.
Yes. Killtown makes a good point. Though the powerdowns or lack of them doesn't change the outcome, others who worked in the maintainance dept. could asked the same questions.

Anytime a ringer is found, we need to re-check their stories.

Does WR have anyone to back up his claims?

This sheds light on Jimmy Walters suddenly going dark--he must have figured out WR's "dual" reason for speaking around the world--to snuff the TV fakery flame......

Login or register to post comments Very Good Point, KT
Submitted by Peggy Carter on Tue, 2007-06-05 22:38.
Raudy also played the victim, pointing out that he was "just" a "janitor" and acting offended as though those questioning him and his role had some class bias or class reason for it.

As though Nico were picking on someone who is weak.

Did any of his buddies from the job there survive?

Login or register to post comments What a Shill!
Submitted by Stefan on Tue, 2007-06-05 21:44.
Well, if this acusation is true, it shows the lengths a "shill" will go to in order to support a disinformation campaign.

I'm not talking about William Rodriguez here, I'm talking about Phillipe David.

I mean, seirously, his masters in the forces of darkness must have been hi-fiving him and pinning black medals on his bandages when he finally came out of the coma.

It's some devotion to duty - deliberatley burning all the skin off your arms and large parts of your face and putting your self in a coma, just so you can confirm the false story that William helped him out of the building after he'd been caught in the basement explosion.

What a guy!

Login or register to post comments Perp Alert #8
Submitted by Killtown on Tue, 2007-06-05 08:10.
Only a perp "truther" would go around the world and attack other 9/11 conspiracy theories:

"Only two things you got right, that I have been all over the world attacking the theories of both, the no-plane and the exotic weapons." - Roudy

A real truther would go around the world and just attack the offical story.

Login or register to post comments you're just the top o the pops aren't u ?
Submitted by genghis on Tue, 2007-06-05 07:41.
"Hey I tried to stop several years ago and have been totally flooded with requests, this article may even help me more and also may use it as part of my presentation like I am doing with Robert's one. I am also planning to stop this year because I am tired of traveling and "researchers" like you."

feel free to quote me. i have researched, rather than telling people what i didn't see.

when you say you 'heard the plane hit'
what exactly does a plane vanishing silently into a facade sound like?. especially since it never happened before?. why wouldn't it sound like another explosion?. you see willy, it's logically flawed. if my roof exploded today i'm not sure the first thing i would think is that a plane flew into it.

i'm not sure where you're coming from, but you're just selling a story, and most people aint buying.

when the perps accuse arabs of placing bombs in the basement and you go along with it, and they kill more people over it, just remember, their blood is on your hands , not mine....

Login or register to post comments Roudy said there were multi "power-downs" in the WTC per year
Submitted by Killtown on Tue, 2007-06-05 07:20.
directly contradicting Scott Forbes' claim that the power-down he went through the weekend before 9/11 was "unprecedented".

Who should we believe?

Login or register to post comments Response on PatScrew Loose 'review'
Submitted by ewing2001 on Tue, 2007-06-05 06:47.
I'm actually too busy to deal with 'Roudy' right now,
therefore i might write something tomorrow about his "response".

Of course the *review* of my article by Pat/ScrewLoose is *much more* interesting and a little bit disappointing, lol Wink

Since we both agree that Mark Roberts obviously did some good job of debunking William Rodriguez' testimony,
i refer now to the last paragraph of Pat at
http://screwloosechange.blogspot.com/2007/06/no-planers-go-after-willi e-...

1)
Pat claims that i wrote that Rodriguez "may have been planted as disinformation tool prior to 9-11".

Actually i didn't point that out.
When referring to his bio i actually didn't come to any conclusion, what kind of concept the personality of Rodriguez revealed "prior 9/11" so i can only speculate about that point, which i didn't do at all in that article.
Rosalee Grable has actually some interesting point on that matter here ;

2)
I barely use the word "disinformation" anymore in the last few months, because it seems to be an Orwellianized word as well.

However reflecting into the past i did an exception in my latest article and used this label for Dave v. Kleist, which of course is "old school disinfo", therefore the label might still match.

In case of reality tv 'actor' Muslim 'Roudy' the definition of "disinfo" doesn't really make sense , because there isn't even much 'info' in what he has to say, which is why i compared him more to Sibel Edmonds than people which f.i. oppose scientific laws.

3)
I also don't use the word "agent" anymore since last year because the word is also misleading imo.

In a logical sense, i described myself as a "cognitive agent" last year because i think this is what researchers do:

Collecting information and facts to build some evidence for an argument and find a way to decentralize their re-organized information.
This is also what the Internet was designed for, to create *unpaid* work.

In this case, most of the better 9/11 researchers are *cognitive agents", which is a positive skill, not an Insult.

Rodriguez on the other hand is no researcher *at all* and is spreading instead the average drivel of commanding others to "do some research".

I call these truthlings the bootcamplings;

4)
Using the word "paranoia" is an often given by misled flagwavers but actually i feel more patriotic than most of the flagwavers.
Therefore this definition doesn't add up at all for me.

First of all it implies an insult.

I'm neither driven by excessive anxiety or fear,
neither i am driven by irrationality or delusion.

The word "paranoia" is therefore slightly Orwellianized as well though the average doublethink of Pat is much more softened than that of 9/11 Truthlings at 911blogger, LooseChange FanClub or the JimHoffman Clan.

It's plausible that the majority of brainwashed Doublethink 9/11 truthlings is 'driven by anxiety', but i think more realistically is actually that they have no brain at all and it's too butterized to create any clear thought at all.

Therefore i appreciate this kind of "review"-communication with Pat which is more constructive than on message boards which get censored like 911blogger or the british 9/11 forum. [i didn't check out "911grigger" today, therefore i have no clue, if the Roddy fanclub had something to say about the article as well ]

"Latino Jesus" on the other hand shows some weakness because he's apparently frustrated that he has no forum to censor, to escape from the argument.

Roudy's answer instead contains some psychological threat refering to some "balls" or "guts" which may have been inspired by the MikeRuppert/JohnAlbanese 'lawsuit school'.

It's actually confusing because it doesn't make much sense to me, if someone who's running a PR campaign which let him appear more *asexual* and of that kind of 'holy' personality, why he all for a sudden switches to some "John Wayne attitude".

Or maybe that's the deal because John Wayne was an actor as well and not really a macho ;

What's so cool about making a statement on alleged "slander" when Roudy isn't even able to point out,
which alleged false claim i brought forward?

Then again it's the typical attitude of Ruppertlings to claim that there was some alleged slander while they continue to spread their own lies.

It's also interesting that Roudy has a lot of time on his hand to deal with my article.
Would he really bother if based on false assumptions or flaws?

On that note, maybe more tomorrow or maybe not.

...i will throw a coin ;



PS: I'm also disappointed (; -) that Pat didn't like my mashup at

9/11 Planehuggers are UN-American ! feat. PatScrewLoose + Jason Who? (Zoom-O-Mat Memorial Mix) (ewing2001)


9/11 Planehuggers are UN-American ! feat. PatScrewLoose + Jason Who? (Zoom-O-Mat Memorial Mix)
Login or register to post comments internet bufoon
Submitted by brianv on Tue, 2007-06-05 06:40.
Oh no, "Nicko", it's Internet buffoon Willi Rosdrifuez. We are doomed. You know, the guy who was able to determine that a jet airliner had hit the 90th floor -- from sub-basement 5, while he was rescuing people with their skin hanging off.

"You think you're some kind of VIP, huh? A leader in your community? What community is that?"

The undocumented hispanics undoubtably Rick.

PS/ Hiya Izzy, long time. Good to see you!
PPS/ LOL Zark - The Librarian!

Login or register to post comments Humpdee-Dumpdee Had a Great Fall
Submitted by malaprop aka izzy on Tue, 2007-06-05 06:09.
It always bothered me to hear WR repeat with emphasis that the "plane hit" after the basement explosion....no qualifier, or allowance for the delay of the sound traveling (the explosions were simultaneous to mask the ones below ground level) --and his consistent taking the position of protecting the media fakery, in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

In the perps successful efforts to control the opposition, I believe that:

a) All positions of leadership in the 9/11 Truth movement are occupied by pro-perpetrators;

b) There are more government shills than authentic activists at meetings, and their continued existance only serves to promote the government's need to muddle information.

c) The only speakers permitted at conferences are shills, or do the work of shills, and who will do the government's bidding.

d) At this point, I have to view anyone who's done any checking, and moderately informed, and still expresses that that real planes flew that day, is either still brainwashed or connected to the USG.

The scientific evidence is so staggering that video analysis isn't even needed.

Good work, ewing..... I have a few other suspicious candidates for "Traitor of the Week".

malaprop aka izzy

Login or register to post comments yawnnnnnn
Submitted by Roudy on Tue, 2007-06-05 05:26.
"it is what happened. Look through Judy Wood's paper and see the obvious."

it is what happened,
it is what happened,
it is what happened,

How come it does not convince somebody that was actually there! As seen here is just between 4 to 7 people that actually come here and believe this.
Have fun with your little forum, your disinformation, your creepy theories that turn off everybody and your efforts o discredit everybody else. I will be behind to clean up ike a janitor... your bull..*

Login or register to post comments
123next ›last »
In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the articles posted on this website are distributed for their included information without profit for research and/or educational purposes only. This website has no affiliation whatsoever with the original sources of the articles nor are we sponsored or endorsed by any of the original sources. Search

Who's online
There are currently 4 users and 2 guests online.Online users
brianvNingenmvbzark
Sponsor

911 Raw Radio
911 Raw Radio
Show at Internet Chat Radio
May 30 10amCST

Watch this spot for other show times!

Poll
Is 911Truth Worth Infiltration by The Government?
Yes

71%
No

14%
Maybe

14%
Total votes: 21
5 comments 587 reads Older polls
New forum topics
An Important Question: Motive for Fakery9/11 PassengersQuestion to ask alleged 2nd hit filmersBrowser CompatibilityA fascinating letter to Steve Jonesmore
Who's new
SkepticOverlordRoudyStefanThe Librarianindio007
Subscribe




Visitors Since
Dec. 15, 2006
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ian neal
Site Founder
Site Founder


Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Posts: 3140
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why create new threads discussing this when thrads already exist? Please don't start any more
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 3889
Location: North Down, N. Ireland

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

plane son on 911 wrote:
Rodriguez is part of the Orwellian Top Axis of the so called 9/11 'Truth' Movement, who is speaking out against evidence on 'space beams' and 'no-planes' at the same time, while never explaining their own obscure agenda which is clouded behind some doublespeak meme of "re-investigations" and statements against "damages of the movement".


Well thank god for that. If it was any other way his credibility in the mainstream really would start to slide.

plane son on 911 wrote:
The list of damning points against William Rodriguez seems to have exponentially increased in the last few months.


They have? Who does it seem that way to? "Researchers"?
Say no more squire.

plane son on 911 wrote:
Recently it has been revealed that Rodriguez apparently also sabotaged an appearance of Professor Judy Wood into "TheView" (Rosie O'Donnell).


Apparently - so there's no actual evidence for this claim?

plane son on 911 wrote:
He also leaked misinformation about Charlie Sheen to the NY POST, by claiming Sheen was booked as a narrator of 'Loose Change FC' which happened to be in the same protest week when O'Donnell received a DVD on evidence of 9/11 TV Fakery.

Sheen actually denied the claim he was officially booked by Loose Change, but also didn't rule out he wasn't interested.
Rodriguez was also part of a dog and pony show between him and Alex "Scientology" Jones about this leak, who claimed that this was treated as some secret marketing gig.


And you know this ... how?

plane son on 911 wrote:
Let's summarize on Rodriguez:


Summarize? You haven't stated anything to summarize yet.


plane son on 911 wrote:
Perp Alert #1

William Rodriguez confirmed in his own bio, that he was actually working as an "assistant" for MindOP specialist James Randi.


Imagine that. A career stage magician needing an assistant. Heavens.


plane son on 911 wrote:
Rodriguez used the stage name "Roudy", still part of his email handle.


That is shocking.

plane son on 911 wrote:
Randi's JREF Forum is meanwhile organizing 'flagwaver' attacks against the 9/11 Truthlings, mostly influenced by 911truth.org, 911blogger.com and LooseChange.


Flag waver attacks eh? No doubt it all makes sense in conspiraland...

plane son on 911 wrote:
According to Scoop.nz, Rodriguez used to work for Governor Cuomo, which helped him to become a high ranking janitor on the twin towers building, though he never explained why he was supposed to be the only janitor in a 50,000 employees complex.


Yep nothing like having friend in high places (or was it what is commonly called 'a job reference'?) when it comes to getting a high powered cushy job .... like a janitor. What any of us wouldn't give for connections like that.


plane son on 911 wrote:
Perp Alert #2

Already during 2003/04, when Rodriguez promoted his own story to the "9/11 Truth Movement", he embedded a trojan of the official story of 9/11 by claiming he saw one of the alleged 'hijackers' in the Twin Towers.
Rodriguez claimed, the 9/11 Panel wasn't interested in his testimony.


Hard to say in the murky world of intelligence what the patsy/allied operatives were up to in the preceeding months. Not that it's something you "researchers" woud be interested in actually checking out in case it dragged you away from your screens. And his statement that the 911 Commission wasn't interested in his testimony is more than a claim - his testimony - like much other damning evidence - doesn't appear in the Report.

plane son on 911 wrote:
If one carefully analyses Rodriguez' statements, there is actually nothing at all in it, which points on a false-flag operation.
Rodriguez hero status in that context is similar as such from Sibel Edmonds, who actually has nothing productive to say at all which point on any false-flag evidence.
Actually it is the opposite:
Negligence and confirmation of the official conspiracy theory which has Bin Laden as a mastermind..


'Nothing productive to say'. I presume you mean there's nothing relevant to no planes and space beams. In the real world it is very productive. You know the grown up stuff - means/motive/opportunity. Can you guess which one of those it is productive to?

plane son on 911 wrote:
Rodriguez is here also playing every sides in a very calculated mindOP, carefully controlling his language and make sure to never use the words "inside job" or "false flag", if microphones are rolling;


So if slogans for the simpleminded aren't used, what he actually says doesn't register with you "researchers". I'm hardly surprised.
Perhaps we should advise Willy there's a 'special needs' group that needs things spelled out in block capitals or it goes over their heads.

plane son on 911 wrote:
Also Rodriguez' so called vague witness reports about explosions prior the destruction of the Twin Towers had been already promoted at a time, when everyone was already able to download footage from the Internet or watch the earliest copies of LooseChange I.


Except the major difference is he was present to witness them first hand.

plane son on 911 wrote:
Was Rodriguez' hero status scripted for the most important mole of the "9/11 Truth Movement?"


I dunno - you're the one piling up this garbage.

plane son on 911 wrote:
An audio transcript of Port Authority radio recordings reveals, that Rodriguez was actually not in charge at all of the rescue actions, but some unknown 'male' supervisor of ABM:


I wasn't aware he was supposed to be 'in charge' of any rescue actions. He was a janitor with a set of keys.

plane son on 911 wrote:
http://911stories.googlepages.com/rodriguez'stimelinewayoff%3F
"...After the north tower was attacked, an ABM supervisor frantically tried to gather all the porters at a location away from the towers. Rodriguez was working on the rescue in the K elevator car:

Male: I want all ABM porters to meet me at Church and Liberty by Brooks Brothers...
... Male: Willy, I want you to go right to Church Street and Liberty! Get to Liberty and Broadway!
Willy: You got it. (PA transcript 049, WTC Ch. 28 – Radio Channel Y – Operations, Page 10)..."


And this shows what, exactly? That he was going above and beyond the call in the middle of all hell breaking loose?


plane son on 911 wrote:
Perp Alert #3

Ironically 'flagwaver' Mark Roberts continued to analyse these transcripts and came to the conclusion that Rodriguez's timeline is [completely] wrong


You mean good old ever reliable Mark 'truthseeker' Roberts, whose motives are not at all unclear?

plane son on 911 wrote:
Among many other inconsistencies of Rodriguez' own hero story this is a significant one:

"...Rodriguez claims to have been near the 39th floor when he heard a radio announcement of a collapse on the 65th floor.

When I got to the 39th floor, from the opposite staircase…police officer David Lim came up with two firemen. And as we were talking about what was going to be our next move, we hear BOOM! The impact on the other tower. And it was so hard that our building oscillated so much, that we lost, practically, our footing. And all of a sudden we hear “Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! Boom! And on the radio, “We lost 65!” Meaning that the 65th floor collapsed..." Source

As reported by many sources in the north tower, this announcement came after ten o'clock, not after 9:03.

After 10:00: WTC 1 - A firefighter, possibly from Ladder 3, reports over the radio a collapse on a floor in the 60’s. It is the highest floor reported as being reached in the building. NIST NCSTAR 1-8, p. 223..."
Pushing the argument aside, that Mark Roberts would spread this analysis to 'harm the movement' because of *being a shill*, this string of logic doesn't make sense at all.
Why would a 'shill' sacrifice the most important manipulator of the 9/11 Truth Movement?

Fact is, Roberts didn't make anything up and is actually just a regular "patriot" (though blindsided on the general evidence of Controlled Demolition), but his detailed timeline analysis of Rodriguez reveals factually a fraud which everyone can figure easily by himself.


Fraud or confusion in recollecting what happened during a disaster when checking your watch might not be the first priority? We know which one "researchers" will choose don't we?



plane son on 911 wrote:
Perp Alert #3

During 2004/05 Rodriguez infiltrated the staff of Jimmy Walter, who was one of the very first mega activists, pushing the conventional evidence of 'Controlled Demolition' into mainstream media.


'Infiltrated'. Hmm intersting choice of loaded word... continue.

plane son on 911 wrote:
Walter was actually also open minded on the probability of exoW (exotic weaponry) of any kind for the use of destroying the Twin Towers.
He invited Professor Jeff King at the very same time into a major event, when other saboteurs like Nic Levis manipulated the same event.
Levis was formerly with 911truth.org who sabotaged for years scientific evidence of 9/11 false-flag and infiltrated ny911truth.org with NSA-Culster Les "Urantia" Jamieson.


Ah - didn't think it would be long before Haupt started paying back some old scores..

plane son on 911 wrote:
When Walter also opened up on the evidence of 9/11 TV Fakery, Rodriguez backstabbed him and discredited his personality.


And the evidence for this is ... Nico 'trustworthy' Haupt's say so?

plane son on 911 wrote:
Even years later Rodriguez followed him to Walter's own event in Tokyo, Japan and manipulated the audience on the 'no-planes' research.
During the 2006 anniversary of 9/11, Rodriguez sided with disinfo artist Dave "Pod" v.Kleist and spoke out against the so called 'no-planers'.


Which I presume means that WR doesn't buy the blatant No Plane bs. Sensible guy. I suppose if you worked in the building hit by a plane you might think that.
But then he doesn't promote any rival theories either, does he? He just recounts his actual experience.

plane son on 911 wrote:
At that time, Rodriguez was already accepted by a majority of Orwellian Doublethinkers in the 9/11 'Truth' Movemenet, which weren't able to see through this scam, which once started with handshakes of Bush, then an offered career as a 'senator' (Rodriguez occasionally tells this story to his audience), then with obscure visits to Venezuela and Hugo Chavez, who actually is in business cohuts with Russia.


Phew! At least he's not in cahoots with the neocons.


plane son on 911 wrote:
During early 2007 Rodriguez booked himself into a british PR tour and had amazing connections with BBC.
His final station was actually in Ireland, at former 'no-planer' Morgan Stack, who never really explained why he backed up from that position, instead decided to run for Irish Congress -then failed and "retired" in the typical psyOP attitude like once Mike Ruppert.


Apart from paranoid unfocussed Hauptian bile, I'm not at all clear what this is supposed to imply. perhaps you can clear this up PoS?

plane son on 911 wrote:
Perp Alert #4

According to one version one Rescue 'Victim' of Rodriguez
was "...Salvatore Giambanco, a WTC office painter..."
http://www.propagandamatrix.com/articles/july2005/130705claimbombs.htm

However, another bio links 'Salvatore Giambanco' to PayPal, KPMG and TechONE (a Boeing Customer).
Which one is the real one and why isn't there any photo of Giambanco available?
http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=295402306


Indeed - and which one applies to the identity "researched". Plenty of otherwise nobody's aren't 'on the net'.


plane son on 911 wrote:
Rodriguez other 'rescue victim' Felipe David was ironically working for Aramark Co., the very same company which is also linked to 9/11 panel head Thomas Kean.



Good grief! What would a janitor in a major building be doing mixing with people who work for Aramark - an international company specializing in food services for stadiums, arenas, campuses, businesses, and schools.

plane son on 911 wrote:
Kean serves on the corporate board of Aramark, which also provides food and support services for the Pentagon (18,000 customers daily), prior and after 9/11.
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2002-12-16-kean_x.htm


Wow! Imagine that in our privatised conglomerated world. Our dinner ladies have connections to the highest levels of the British intelligence services according this (screwball) logic.

plane son on 911 wrote:
Actually ABM and Aramark Corporation have also a close business relationship together with ISS Energy Services.


Energy services you say! probably the same perps that erased Tesla fromm history and condemned us all to oil misery. Oh, the humanity!

plane son on 911 wrote:
Was something staged or rigged to manipulate Rodriguez into a hero status and then becoming a useful tool?
And if so, are these manipulators among the staff of ABM and Aramark?


You mean you don't know? It's your smear campaign after all

plane son on 911 wrote:
Even if Rodriguez is himself not aware of his manipulative status, it has to be seen as very suspicious as why he's such an outspoken critic against the evidence on 9/11 TV Fakery, though always pointed out, that he never heard or saw by himself a plane hitting any building on the morning of 9/11.?


I could speculate that maybe it could be because it's a ridiculous theory that only appeals to couch potatoes who base their reality on what they see on TV?

plane son on 911 wrote:
Better pick the 'spook card' instead ;


Why not? You haven't let any actual lack of evidence get in the way of your diseased attempted hatchet job so far.



plane son on 911 wrote:
Perp Alert #5

ABM isn't just an average "janitor" service.
It is a very successful security service, which is also linked to Homeland Security and U.S. Intelligence, once with the same status like Wackenhut and others, but especially since 9/11 now much higher ranked.
http://timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=593292&BCCode=BNNAT IO...


Ah gotcha - do you think I'd better be more wary of those to all appearances friendly and harmless dinner ladies we have here after all?


plane son on 911 wrote:
Perp Alert #6

Rodriguez has much more (international) media connections than Professor Griffin, Steven E Jones and Jim Fetzer together, and most of them have military background:


Perhaps that's because he has a story to tell, and media companies like that. Media companies are also communication conglomerates and the military does like its communications.

plane son on 911 wrote:
Telemundo is part of the NBC Universal division of General Electric, a major defense contractor, also among for Los Alamos, Steven E Jones' former connection.


Everything is part of General Electric, General Motors or General Dynamics; is that meant to be a revelation or surprise?

plane son on 911 wrote:
Rodriguez used to run a Hispanic Victims Group of September 11th and also received a National Hero Award from the Senate of Puerto Rico.

However in reality Rodriguez seemed to have exploited his "hero status" for an International Career of some latino spokesman which actually works into some obscure political racism-, mindOp and immigration agenda.


Shame on him using his experiences in service to others and making a living from it - unlike any of those other low-lifes trying to cash in on 911 like ...er... Siegal or... er Haupt... or well, you get the message.
Has Haupt had his green card checked recently?

plane son on 911 wrote:
Rodriguez, once also hired for a latino tv show, appears to be a tool to trigger specific hatred against U.S. Latinos, which works also into the agenda of Neocons, Lou Dobbs and Co.

Rodriguez' Organisation actually coined the meme of "undocumented Hispanic workers killed in the attacks".

What are "undocumented Hispanic Workers" and what makes them different from any other unknown killed nationalities in the Twin Towers? Why was this pointed out?


Possibly because like many illegal workers they enrich their employers while receiving not even minimum benefits?

plane son on 911 wrote:
What kind of PsyOP does Rodriguez really run and who is pulling his strings?


I often wonder this very same thing about "researchers".

plane son on 911 wrote:
Why also is he so much into the 9/11 Air Issue and often sound like a motivational speaker?


Maybe because people like his story?

plane son on 911 wrote:
Why did he really back up from Phil Berg's RICO Lawsuit or was this some part of false-hope propaganda anyway?


He said at the time bigger things were in the pipeline. Legal cases can get bogged down, especially when you have a Supreme Court not only in league with the ruling Administration, but that actually put that Administration in office.

plane son on 911 wrote:
Why did he contradict himself so many times at which particular time he arrived at the North Tower?
Was it 8:30 or later? And why does a Top Janitor arrive at this late time at all anyway?


There's only one way to answer this question

plane son on 911 wrote:
Who owned the other four master-keys of the Twin Towers and who is actually the source for this claim?


What's th erelevance in this context?

plane son on 911 wrote:
Where do his connections to Singapore and Malaysia come from?


I understand it's because his story doesn't demonise Muslims.

plane son on 911 wrote:
Why did he announce to visit Iran at the same time, when some Iranian Minister implied some support of 9/11 TV Fakery evidence?


What 'support'?

plane son on 911 wrote:
Perp Alert #7

Rodriguez reached more tv viewers worldwide than Rosie O'Donnell and FOX TV together.


You can back this assertion up how?

plane son on 911 wrote:
This extreme latino telecommunication connection of William Rodriguez has also actually to be seen in both an economical and military context.

Latin America is actually a major developer of Media Satellites but also part of Spain's AENA and Hispasat and the "Latino Coalition", who had been responsible for the Sirius-XM merger.

These satellite systems are directly linked into Galileo, which is not only inofficially but also recently officially linked to the European StarWars System, the very same Military Project and internet mapping and zoning project, Rodriguez is denying in connection with 9/11.

(Galileo is also linked to Russia. President Vladimir Putin recently expressed, how their own military GPS System Glonass will be integrated into the project.
At the same time Putin also spoke out against the European U.S. StarWars dpt. in the NATO.
The StarWars Program never actually rested since Reagan and was integrated under Clinton into the MDA= Missile Defence Agency, since 9/11 ignored by U.S. Media though actively improved since then, also
with help of private military contractors like TRW)
Last year China *responded* successfully on the US StarWars Project with a Satellite-Missile Shutdown.

The 9/11 Truth Movement declared the existance of StarWars as a "conspiracy theory", though everyone can read business reports about it in Financial Times)
http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=39475
http://www.huliq.com/22133/putin-makes-glonass-navigation-system-free- fo...
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/world/AP/story/121012.html )

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/01c2e0d0-fd00-11db-9971-000b5df10621.html
http://www.bloglines.com/preview?siteid=6120684&itemid=3512 (Europe confirmed own StarWars System)

Telefutura Network, where Rodriguez used to appear as well, is part of he Univision Television Group.
Univision is part of the Cisneros Group of Companies, an aggressive competitor with US Media Satellites and Television Content.

They also own Movida Communications Group Inc., the first pay-as-you-go wireless communications service specifically targeting Hispanics living in the U.S., Claxson Interactive Group Inc. (XSON), an integrated Ibero-American media and entertainment company; DIRECTV Latin America, a direct-to-home satellite TV provider with operations across the region; CervecerE a Regional, the second-largest brewery and beer distributor in Venezuela; and Pueblo, one of the leading supermarket chains in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.

http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-155093740.html

Cisneros' military connections are linked via Hughes Electronics but also with close friendships with David Rockefeller, Henry Kissinger, and Washington lawyer Vernon Jordan.
http://www.answers.com/topic/cisneros-group-of-companies

Rodriguez claims to be a pacifist, but his ignorance proves the opposite.
Denying a threat which constellates US, Russia and China into WW4/5 is a pro war attitude, which can only be described as the attitude of a "WarCriminal", especially if someone represents major organisations which reach millions of supporters.


Good grief, yet again!
You mean my dear old dinner ladies might also be connected somehow to starting WW4 and 5?
Wait till I give that woman on the till a piece of my mind.
What happened to WW3 btw?
Did I miss it?



plane son on 911 wrote:
Rodriguez also supports other War Criminals like Professor Steven E Jones, who is linked to multiple development, research and cover-up of exoticWeaponry like Directed Energy, weaponized ColdFusion, AntiMatter Weaponry (TRIUMF Vancouver, British Columbia), Sonolumiscence and NeutrinoWeaponry (KEK, Tsukuba, Japan).;


This 'link' thing is pernicious isn't it?

plane son on 911 wrote:
Jones' most obscure link is actually some research on the so called "latino jesus". It appears that this obsession was recreated with Willi Rodriguez, who is often potrayed as the 'son' of David Ray Griffin, yet another multiple Cultist with deep connections into China (Panexperimentalism).


uh-huh...

plane son on 911 wrote:
Noone actually knows, how Rodriguez was able to create an exclusive web design group, who is updating his websites 24/7, as also his own myspace website (among his best friends are the "Real Mel Gibson Page" ?), which let him look like this below.


Well that clinches it for me. You "researchers" leave no stone unturned.

plane son on 911 wrote:
One has to look very carefully to notice a secret message. The painting data file by Kurt Kroeck (the german actor? from 'Saints and Soldiers'?) is "indexed" as 'final'.
[WillieFinal.jpg]

What does this mean? Is Rodriguez some 'chosen one' or less spectacular,
will run for U.S. President? Wink


Well who knows - they let ex-actors, ex-drunks and just about any political hack be president these days. It's not like they're the real power.

My God, I can't believe I wasted so much time on this drivel.
All I can say to PoS 911 (and your friends and sources) that there are insects in this world that are better human beings than you.

_________________
Dissolution of the Global Corporations.
It's the only way.

It's them or us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ian neal
Site Founder
Site Founder


Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Posts: 3140
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
My God, I can't believe I wasted so much time on this drivel.


Neither can I, but thank you anyway. It saves the rest of us doing it.

You have said practically everything that I would have said if I could have been arsed to type it.

The one exception being.... I wasn't aware Willy has been backing Steve Jones' work. So I would have asked PSO911 if he has any links to show this? Well, do you?

Now I don't dismiss the possibility that Willy is a shill in the same way that I don't dismiss the possibility that any of us might be shills, but this is not evidence let alone proof.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Annie
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser


Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 830
Location: London

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Chek

Thank you for that. How did you summon up the patience?

I particularly liked PS's comment about how WR "booked" himself onto a PR tour of the UK in February and had wonderful "BBC connections"! I'll take that as a huge compliment to the UK movement - groups jumped at the chance to have him speak, and then they all worked hard to get media coverage - and it worked a treat. A big pat on the back to all concerned!

Regards

Annie

_________________
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing - Edmund Burke.
Ubi solitudinem faciunt, pacem Americanam appellant - Tacitus Redactus.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group