FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Total Israeli Deaths on 9-11: One?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
astro3
Suspended
Suspended


Joined: 28 Jul 2005
Posts: 274
Location: North West London

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:59 pm    Post subject: Total Israeli Deaths on 9-11: One? Reply with quote

Total Israeli Deaths on 9-11: One?

The 911 Memorial, constructed by CNN.com[1] in 2004, lists all the victims of 9/11, plus some details about them. As far as I can tell, it gives only one Israeli death, that of Alona Avraham.

Nearly five hundred foreign nationals from over 80 different nations were killed in the World Trade Center on that day. Then on September 12, the Jerusalem Post reported that the Israeli embassy in America had been bombarded with calls from four thousand worried Israeli families. A week later, on 20th September, George Bush made a speech alluding to 130 Israelis having died - but, it turned out that 129 of these were still alive.

On 12th September, The Jerusalem Post listed five Israeli casualties: Alona Avraham, on the United Airlines flight 175, Daniel Lewin, on board American Airlines Flight 11 from Boston to Los Angeles, Shai Levinhar, who worked for a subsidiary of the Cantor Fitzgerald brokerage in the North Tower, and Hagai Shefi, who was on the 106th floor of the North Tower when American Airlines Flight 11 hit. The fifth Israeli killed, London-born Leon Lebor, was working at his job as a janitor in the twin towers when they were attacked. These five are all listed on the CNN memorial, but only one, Alona Avraham, is given as of Israeli nationality. Leon Labor was born in London and worked in Israel for a while before moving to America.[2]

On the evening of September13th, the Israeli consul in New York said, 'Four Israelis were almost certainly in the twin towers of the World Trade Center when they collapsed'. Then one of them was located, so the total dropped to three. If the total number of Israeli-born residents of New York was 21,288 in 2000, out of a population of 8,008,278, that is 0.27% of the population; multiplying this by the total World Trade Center death toll (2,602) would give 7 expected victims. One might expect somewhat above this chance level, bearing in mind that the Towers specialised in international banking.

The NY Times of 22 Sept had 3 Israelis confirmed dead, two from planes and one from the towers [3,4]. There is surprisingly little on the web on this topic. David Duke's website claims that no Israelis died that morning,[5] while David Irving's website comments:
Quote:
We are happy to report that the 4,000 figure dwindled eventually to three (not three thousand, but three), then two, then one: the unfortunate Daniel Levin.[6]


The two Israelis on the planes seem to have been - surprise, surprise - Mossad agents. Daniel Lewin was not only a graduate of Israel's elite commando unit Sayeret Matkal, the 'World's most elite anti-hijacking team,' in which he was some sort of captain [7], but also he was a millionaire from his internet-computing company Akamai technologies. A story developed that he had been shot by Satam Al Suqami, as the four Arabs stormed the cockpit (Satam was the one whose passport supposedly fluttered down to Ground Zero where the FBI cleverly recognised it).

So we have two Mossad agents, one on each plane. A millionaire captain of Special Ops sits in front of the four fiendish Arab hijackers, and one of them, 'Satam,' shoots him. He becomes honoured as a tragic hero who did not die without a struggle ... but, is he really dead? The SSDI index (Social Security Death Index) [8] gives only two of the list of five as really dead, and as having died on that day: Leon Lebor and Hagay Shefi. It sounds improbable that Arabs with no tickets (ie on no flight-lists), unphotographed and unremembered by any witness, boarded the plane with a gun, and one may prefer to believe that no Arabs were on board - whereas, two Mossad agents were. It defies probability that the only two Israeli citizens on board those planes just happened to be Mossad agents.

The numbers would have been reduced by the Israeli government-run company Zim Israel Navigational moving out some days before. Zim Navigational is the 9th largest shipping company in the world, and had 200 employees in the North tower. The reason? To save on rent. Uh-huh. Then, on the morning of 9/11, a two-hour advance warning to stay out of the towers was given by the firm Odigo [9]. An Israeli messaging company, with its office two blocks from the former WTC, it received this warning which originated from an Israeli branch of Odigo.

Hagay Shefi seems to have had a dual nationality, moving from Israel in 1992 [10]. So we may provisionally agree with the historian David Irving that only one Israeli citizen died on that tragic day - however it was Hagay Shefi and possibly not Daniel C. Lewin.



1. http://edition.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/memorial/
2. http://cf.newsday.com/911/victimsearch.cfm?id=2998
3. The only site is http://www.publiceye.org/frontpage/911/Missing_Jews.htm - and note how its foreword dissociates itself from any views expressed.
4. CNN. September 11. A Memorial. Google users enter: cnn september 11 memorial
5. http://www.davidduke.com/writings/howisraeliterror.shtml
6. http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/02/10/JerusPost120901.html
7. www.imra.org.il/story.php3?id=13560
8. http://ssdi.rootsweb.com/
9. Newsbytes/Washington Post. Instant message to Israel warned of WTC attack. September 27, 2001. By Brian McWilliams Google users enter: instant messages Israel warned attack
10. www.legacy.com/Sept11/Story.aspx?Page=Story&PersonID=94778


Last edited by astro3 on Wed Apr 11, 2007 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
astro3
Suspended
Suspended


Joined: 28 Jul 2005
Posts: 274
Location: North West London

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've here suggested that the two Israelis (probably Mossad agents), Alona Avraham - who was on the ill- fated United Airlines flight 175 traveling from Boston to Los Angeles - and Daniel Lewin, who was on board American Airlines Flight 11, also from Boston to Los Angeles, may both have survived. But, if you believe that these two hijacked planes impacted into the South and North Towers respectively, then you will find this hard to believe! I have argued that the impacting planes were not in fact UA 175 and AA 11 [1], that morning.

In that case, you may incline to the view that three Israelis, and not just one, perished in the attacks. The SSDI (Social Security Death Index) is a huge and authentic archive of everyone who has lived and died in America. It will always eventually get the social security number of all American citizens, but it can take quite a while: you could take the view, that after six years these had just not yet arrived, onto the SSDI. That view could be a viable option, if you want, as to why Alona Avraham and Daniel C Lewin have died and yet do not have their names on this database.



1. www.nineeleven.co.uk/archive/9keys.htm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 18 Mar 2006
Posts: 250

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

astro3 wrote:
I've here suggested that the two Israelis (probably Mossad agents), Alona Avraham - who was on the ill- fated United Airlines flight 175 traveling from Boston to Los Angeles - and Daniel Lewin, who was on board American Airlines Flight 11, also from Boston to Los Angeles, may both have survived. But, if you believe that these two hijacked planes impacted into the South and North Towers respectively, then you will find this hard to believe! I have argued that the impacting planes were not in fact UA 175 and AA 11 [1], that morning.

In that case, you may incline to the view that three Israelis, and not just one, perished in the attacks. The SSDI (Social Security Death Index) is a huge and authentic archive of everyone who has lived and died in America. It will always eventually get the social security number of all American citizens, but it can take quite a while: you could take the view, that after six years these had just not yet arrived, onto the SSDI. That view could be a viable option, if you want, as to why Alona Avraham and Daniel C Lewin have died and yet do not have their names on this database.



1. www.nineeleven.co.uk/archive/9keys.htm



I suggest you run the passengers from the alleged flights through the SSDI database, you are in for a surprise!

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA11.victims.htm l

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/AA77.victims.htm l

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/ua175.victims.ht ml

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/2001/trade.center/victims/ua175.victims.ht ml

Query by Name and Death Date = 11/9/2001

See how many find and make a note of how old they were!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2017
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Israel knew exactly what was about to happen.

Surely many of the people who got the message to stay away will one day add their voices to the shouts of the 9/11 whistleblowers.

Put yourself in their position. You get the warning so you don't go in....so.....immediately you know it is some kind of an inside job. These people are only human. Surely they must have much stored up rage over this?

Whistleblower Richard Grove says that none of the people who suspended him from his job turned up for work in Marsh-McLennan on 9/11. His friends, however, did...and died.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 18 Mar 2006
Posts: 250

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can be sure whenever the Entity's back is against the wall for something like War Crimes, something will happen somewhere to make everybody forget about it.

F'rinstance

Former Lebanese Forces leader Elie Hobeika announces at a news conference July 5, 2001, that he is ready to submit evidence to a Belgian inquiry on the role played by Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon in the massacre of hundreds of people at the Sabra and Shatila Palestinian refugee camps during Israel's 1982 invasion of Lebanon. A blast Thursday killed Hobeika and four bodyguards.

Here's one they can't pin on the Iranian backed Hezbollah, therefore got NO airplay.



http://www.cedarland.org/0102.html

Whatever happened to the enquiry? Likewise Sharon?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
astro3
Suspended
Suspended


Joined: 28 Jul 2005
Posts: 274
Location: North West London

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems correct to say that no Israeli national working in any of the World Trade Center Buildings was killed in the blasts. There was one who did die in the towers that morning, but he was a visitor. Apparently there is a book Stranger than Fiction by Albert Pastore (publisher: Carol Adler, Dandelion Books) which deals with this strictly-forbidden topic, of the degree of Israeli involvement with 9/11 (I haven't read it).

.........................................

A list of 76 Jewish deaths in the WTC was given here: http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2005/Jan/14-260933.html. The Jewish Chronicle does not seem to have carried any listing of such, after the event. If there are 12% of Jews in New York City then amongst the 2,749 victims one would have expected somewhat over three hundred. If Jews are especially involved in international banking then one would expect a larger number. Thus the generally-quoted (conjectural) figure is around four hundred.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
astro3
Suspended
Suspended


Joined: 28 Jul 2005
Posts: 274
Location: North West London

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little village north of Tel Aviv called Herzliya, where Mossad is headquartered, also happens to have the main, R & D centre of Odigo, an instant messaging firm. This company received - and conveyed - an urgent warning message about the imminent terror attacks on the World Trade Center, several hours before the first plane hit. While the world never heard details of this message, Alex Diamandis, Odigo's vice president, said, "The messages said something big was going to happen in a certain amount of time, and it did - almost to the minute."

Within the minute, Uh-huh. Just a block away from the WTC. But wait, it gets better. Odigo has a feature called "People Finder" which allows a user to send an instant message to a large group based on a common characteristic, such as Israeli nationality. "People Finder" allows Odigo users to search for online "buddies," with filters like Israeli nationality, while maintaining user privacy at all times.

This explains, and is the only explanation, as to why zero Israeli-national workers at the WTC died that morning. One did die in the Towers but he was just visiting - he didn't get the message. Mathematically, zero such deaths could not happen by chance, its too improbable.

Christopher Bollyn dug up this material, and in return has been assaulted by undercover police, had his office ransacked, denounced by the ADL, etc, a sure sign he's on the trail. www.iamthewitness.com/Bollyn-blood-libel.html

.........................
Comverse and Odigo in bed Together
Comverse Technology used for wiretapping etc in the US has deep connections with both 9/11 and July 7th www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=5003. Shortly after 9-11, Odigo was completely taken over by Comverse Technology, which had been part owner of Odigo since early 2000, if not earlier. After 9/11, five executives from Comverse were reported to have profited by more than $267 million from "insider trading." "Comverse and Odigo have had a long-standing partnership and together have developed instant communications products and services that we have recently begun to offer to operators around the world," Zeev Bregman, CEO of the Israel-based Comverse Ltd., told The Jerusalem Post in May 2002. www.iamthewitness.com/Bollyn-Kobi-Alexander.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and these are the same people running security for london underground##and on 7/7 they sent an instant warning to the Israeli embassy
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 101
Location: Brisbane, Australia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm thinking Mindy Kleinberg's husband Alan was probably Jewish - and he died in one of the towers on 9/11.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/hearings/hearing1/witness_kleinberg.htm
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

egw wrote:
I'm thinking Mindy Kleinberg's husband Alan was probably Jewish - and he died in one of the towers on 9/11.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/hearings/hearing1/witness_kleinberg.htm


sorry the question was how many ISRAELI deaths not JEWISH deaths.
Not the same thing

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
egw
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 03 Apr 2007
Posts: 101
Location: Brisbane, Australia

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
sorry the question was how many ISRAELI deaths not JEWISH deaths.


Yeah, sorry, I'm a bit slow like that sometimes.

I was having a look around, and I did see a list that had only the 1 Israeli victim, but if you look at the complete victim list there are many Jewish names on it, and I'm guessing there would be many who were dual citizens. Maybe the one listed was the only one who wasn't a dual national?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 911 event coincided with the rosh hoshanna festival which may account for a lower percentage too.
And time it occured was before most of the workers were at their desks. most of the 3000 dead were firemen and cleaners.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 17832
Location: St. Pauls, Bristol, England

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: here we go again Reply with quote

here we go again....

As I've explained countless times on this forum there is one singular and very good reason why so few Isreali people were killed on 9/11.

Because Mossad were doing their job.

We know they and other intelligence agencies knew 9/11 was about to happen. The only question remains why other intelligence agencies such as the CIA and MI6 didn't get their nationals out of the way.

_________________
www.lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org
www.rethink911.org
www.patriotsquestion911.com
www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away


Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Posts: 3140
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even if there were no Israeli deaths, that would prove precisely what exactly? Astro, where are we going with this?

Sure follow up on the multiple warning from governments and intelligence agencies around the world including MOSSAD. Follow up on the Odigo warning and who gave them this information

http://911research.wtc7.net/sept11/warnings.html

These are genuine smoking guns.

Unless you are going to stun us with some amazing and properly referenced statistics that will show the probability of one israeli dying in 9/11 is in some way statistically significant, this line of research is going nowhere as far as I can tell.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
andyb
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Apr 2006
Posts: 1025
Location: SW London

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ or provide our critics with a great chance to smear us as anti-semetic
_________________
"We will have to repent in this generation not merely for the vitriolic words and actions of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2017
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:

Unless you are going to stun us with some amazing and properly referenced statistics that will show the probability of one israeli dying in 9/11 is in some way statistically significant, this line of research is going nowhere as far as I can tell.


You don't need statistics to recognise what is absolutely obvious and, if one did know the number of Israeli nationals employed in the twin towers (Willie Rodriguez has said that many did not turn up to work on 9/11) this number (ONE) would be enormously statistically significant. How many British nationals died....and Irish, for god's sake.

As Tony says......it proves that Mossad were doing their job. These people were warned.

Don't know about you but I don't blame them for not turning up.

Whether they should have blown the whistle about this knowledge....well, that's another matter......but one supposes they did not relish the thought of shopping the individuals that saved their lives.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away


Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Posts: 3140
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But to prove prior knowledge we need hard evidence. We need the specifics.

We have a specific lead, that of Odigo. I would have thought a freedom of information act request to the New York office and to the FBI would be a more productive avenue to follow requesting they

1) officially confirm this warning message was received
2) publicly disclose the content of the message and the Internet Presence address of the message
3) (the FBI) provide the Internet Service Provider and the identity of the actual sender and the outcome and current status of their inquiry.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 2224
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: here we go again Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
here we go again....

As I've explained countless times on this forum there is one singular and very good reason why so few Isreali people were killed on 9/11.

Because Mossad were doing their job.

We know they and other intelligence agencies knew 9/11 was about to happen. The only question remains why other intelligence agencies such as the CIA and MI6 didn't get their nationals out of the way.


Were MOSSAD also just 'doing their job' cheering and filming the demise of WTC?

_________________
Belief is the Enemy of Truth www.dissential.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
astro3
Suspended
Suspended


Joined: 28 Jul 2005
Posts: 274
Location: North West London

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Tony has explained this countless times, then can he perhaps give us a scrap of evidence indicating that MI6 or the CIA knew the day, let alone the hour or minute, when this was going to happen? No other nationality pulled out their citizens beforehand. Get real, Tony. Foreknowledge, who had it? Clue: this was very much a computer-electronic crime, where whoever did it had to have programs that would override the FAA networks for a start.

There is no greater financial benefactor to Israel in America than Larry Silverstein. That's why both Netenyahu and Sharon phoned him up around 9/11. We should assume I suggest that all of the 4.2 billion he's raking in is going to Israel-supporting firms. The whole thing was a wonderful success for him, the best possible way of dealing with his asbestos-problem in the Towers. See www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8326

Again, no-one has more benefited the Israeli military than Dov Zakheim the rabbi and comptroller of the Pentagon. He sold them their glitzy high-tech fighter planes for a song and I bet that loads of his missing trillions are going to Israel. These are people whose primary loyalty is to Israel. see www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8333 The Boeing that flew into the South Tower was designed by one of Zakheim's companies, as the Truthseeker's article averred (this is the one where Z's lawyers asked for it to be removed).

Where is this all going asks Ian? Well basically we're now coming to the scary bit, where we start to get answers as to Who did it, How they did it and Why they did it. But, are you sure you really want to know? It is in the deep interconnection between Israel and America that the Neo-cons have forged, with the frequently-perceived identity of purpose, that we find these answers.

This job just does have Mossad fingerprints all over it. For example, the 'dancing Israelis' photographing the collapse from across the Hudson river, who were seen dancing with joy as the towers crumbled, turned out to be Mossad agents, and once released back to Israel they declared on TV, 'The fact of the matter is that we have been in a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event,' - showing that they knew what was going to happen.

I could go on. Zim Israel International, one of the world's largest shipping companies, moved out the Towers on September 8th, explaining that the rent was too high. They announced their decision 6 months before. That's FOREKNOWLEDGE. That'll do for now. You get the point.

I suggested to T.G. that he check out a couple of articles by Christopher Bollyn,
www.iamthewitness.com/Bollyn-Kobi-Alexander.html
www.iamthewitness.com/Bollyn-blood-libel.html
but he was prevented by his web-provider, he explained, which advised him they were filtered out as coming under the 'Racism and Hate' category. I guess that's the shape of things to come. But, the Truth movement must not be impeded by prejudice.


Last edited by astro3 on Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 2224
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I suggested to T.G. that he check out a couple of articles by Christopher Bollyn,
www.iamthewitness.com/Bollyn-Kobi-Alexander.html
www.iamthewitness.com/Bollyn-blood-libel.html
but he was prevented by his web-provider, he explained, which advised him they were filtered out as coming under the 'Racism and Hate' category. I guess that's the shape of things to come. But, the Truth movement must not be impeded by prejudice.


Whaaa..???

_________________
Belief is the Enemy of Truth www.dissential.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

astro3 wrote:
If Tony has explained this countless times, then can he perhaps give us a scrap of evidence indicating that MI6 or the CIA knew the day, let alone the hour or minute, when this was going to happen? No other nationality pulled out their citizens beforehand. Get real, Tony. Foreknowledge, who had it? Clue: this was very much a computer-electronic crime, where whoever did it had to have programs that would override the FAA networks for a start.

There is no greater financial benefactor to Israel in America than Larry Silverstein. That's why both Netenyahu and Sharon phoned him up around 9/11. We should assume I suggest that all of the 4.2 billion he's raking in is going to Israel-supporting firms. The whole thing was a wonderful success for him, the best possible way of dealing with his asbestos-problem in the Towers. See www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8326

Again, no-one has more benefited the Israeli military than Dov Zakheim the rabbi and comptroller of the Pentagon. He sold them their glitzy high-tech fighter planes for a song and I bet that loads of his missing trillions are going to Israel. These are people whose primary loyalty is to Israel. see www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8333 The Boeing that flew into the South Tower was designed by one of Zakheim's companies, as the Truthseeker's article averred (this is the one where Z's lawyers asked for it to be removed).

Where is this all going asks Ian? Well basically we're now coming to the scary bit, where we start to get answers as to Who did it, How they did it and Why they did it. But, are you sure you really want to know? It is in the deep interconnection between Israel and America that the Neo-cons have forged, with the frequently-perceived identity of purpose, that we find these answers.

This job just does have Mossad fingerprints all over it. For example, the 'dancing Israelis' photographing the collapse from across the Hudson river, who were seen dancing with joy as the towers crumbled, turned out to be Mossad agents, and once released back to Israel they declared on TV, 'The fact of the matter is that we have been in a country that experiences terror daily. Our purpose was to document the event,' - showing that they knew what was going to happen.

I could go on. Zim Israel International, one of the world's largest shipping companies, moved out the Towers on September, explaining that the rent was too high. They announced their decision 6 months before. That's FOREKNOWLEDGE. That'll do for now. You get the point.


yes i totally agree
i do think Mossad did it all. M16 was not involved, in fact british insurers have lost money because of this.
Most of the computers in america now are controlled by Israeli high tech companies, billing systems, security systems, networks,
After 911 maney Israeli agents were arrested in a swoop in the US including the dancing Israelis.
However as the truth was more unpalletable than the lie they were release after several months in custody and the propaganda that this was arabs in a batcave in afghanistan continued.
At least as CNN says many americans believe 911 was a mossad job.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group