FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Israeli connections to 911
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk wrote:
rodin wrote:
There is a defence going around - that the Israelis caught red-handed were somehow 'framed'. Now I like to call a spade a spade. How can an Israeli frame himself? What possible motive could MOSSAD have for blackening the name of MOSSAD.

Yet the 'dancers' were seen from an apartment block; they were not hiding.
MOSSAD is renowned for its ruthlessness and efficiency.
If these guys were MOSSAD and MOSSAD were involved, it is perhaps as surprising as finding a bunch of IRA guys drinking tinnies in Manchester Piccadilly Gardens and having a big old laugh about the Manchester bomb minutes after it went off.

But the point is, these guys WERE MOSSAD. So what do you think they were up to? Bear in mind, they were not arrested filming. They were caught in a sweep of traffic. It is possible that they were filming in a location where they could be seen but not readily apprehended - or one in which their escape route guaranteed outrunning any police response. Plus they knew that Michael Chertoff would let them off the hook even if they were arrested.

Do not over-estimate the magnificence of 'by way of deception thou shalt do war' MOSSAD. Their reputation rests to some extent on the fact that no El Al jet has ever been hijacked. Think about that.

Last edited by rodin on Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

London Mick wrote:
Spot on, Ego, but let us not forget that the Israelis/ Mossad are the hitmen for this evil elite so why shouldn't they be attacked. It may wake up their co-religionists and spur them into action to do something about these gangsters who are committing all these atrocities in their name.

It may already be happening here in Britain with Harold Pinter and his friends.

What are Harold Pinter and friends up to then? Intrigued, I am.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="dh]Look again. the one world religion may go by the name of Kabbalah, a Jewish affair but the source is Sumer
It's completely set up
In the way the Protocols were set up against the jews whilst harbouring a real agenda. It's a complete set up repeated through history and now re-appearing here
Anyone repeating stuff against Zionism while meaning Jews is entrapped in the historic game
You know, they have the technology to alter the world, and we are meant to buy into this antiquated antagonism. Piss off. It's playing you for a fool[/quote]

We have the technology to alter the world. It's called the internet.

What is this with Sitchin? His first name is Zecharia and still people think there is an alien element to all this? Don't you think it more likely that the Sumerian Legends are just another psyop?

First let's evict the criminals controlling our Earthly destiny. Then we might have time and space to study the esoteric.

JMHO

Now lay out what you think MOSSAD were doing dancing and filming 911 with Arab garb. I have laid out my hypothesis. They were framing Arabs. Now, you lay out yours.

Last edited by rodin on Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"ere you go........

http://www.thehindu.com/2007/02/13/stories/2007021301591000.htm
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

London Mick wrote:
"ere you go........

http://www.thehindu.com/2007/02/13/stories/2007021301591000.htm

Good for them. Let's hope they really mean it - remember the controlled opposition gambit. Nevertheless a welcome move.

Maybe this site is a genuine independent attempt @ investigation. Maybe the good Jewish activists really are rebelling against the crowd who have infiltrated our heirarchies (right down to the freemasons - where the flags of the 12 tribes of Israel are on prominent display. A secret society in the heart of countries with loyalty to a foreign power - something else i have trouble with)

I remain, however, sceptical

Belief is the enemy of truth.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Dogsmilk wrote:
rodin wrote:
There is a defence going around - that the Israelis caught red-handed were somehow 'framed'. Now I like to call a spade a spade. How can an Israeli frame himself? What possible motive could MOSSAD have for blackening the name of MOSSAD.

Yet the 'dancers' were seen from an apartment block; they were not hiding.
MOSSAD is renowned for its ruthlessness and efficiency.
If these guys were MOSSAD and MOSSAD were involved, it is perhaps as surprising as finding a bunch of IRA guys drinking tinnies in Manchester Piccadilly Gardens and having a big old laugh about the Manchester bomb minutes after it went off.

But the point is, these guys WERE MOSSAD. So what do you think they were up to? Bear in mind, they were not arrested filming. They were caught in a sweep of traffic. It is possible that they were filming in a location where they could be seen but not readily apprehended - or one in which their escape route guaranteed outrunning any police response. Plus they knew that Michael Chertoff would let them off the hook even if they were arrested.

Do not over-estimate the magnificence of 'by way of deception thou shalt do war' MOSSAD. Their reputation rests to some extent on the fact that no El Al jet has ever been hijacked. Think about that.

The article at the start of this thread (as does every other account I have seen) specifically states that the individuals behaved in such a manner as to arouse suspicion - to wit, dancin' and high fivein'. Simply filming is neither here nor there - many people were. Anyone filming and looking aghast and shocked while doing it would have aroused no suspicion. Not drawing attention to yourself is pretty standard for any intelligence service the world over.
You mention 'arab garb' (is that conclusively verified? I'm not sure.). In which case, if they wanted to be seen, well...why? The OT rolled out in no time anyway, totally uninfluenced by this tale which was, of course, poorly reported. How would this 'frame arabs'? If they were caught (as they were), it's known they weren't arabs, but if not it's also pretty obvious they weren't exactly flying the planes so at most it could be said they were behaving in 'poor taste' much like those way more effective and well known images of arab folk back on the Middle East ranch allegedly celebrating. They didn't have to know it was coming or who did it; in standard narratives, any 'anti-Americans' were liable to be chuffed at the sight of the godless imperialists getting a bloody nose. If they were seriously worried about looking like arabs and then getting away, simply swapping vehicles as soon as they were out of sight of the 'show zone' is a simple, standard and effective way of avoiding detection; if they knew they'd get let off, getting caught and identified as MOSSAD would nevertheless blow any 'frame up' and one would thus expect a concerted effort to avoid such a scenario. In terms of the OT, they had evidence of Al Qaeda right away, on any 'conspiracy theory', the patsies were lined up ready anyway. If MOSSAD did it, this little debacle serves no purpose other than to draw attention to MOSSAD or else be a minor non-event everyone forgot if they weren't caught. Why bother?
Besides, if 'MOSSAD did it', then presumably America would know (especially if this is the way MOSSAD agents are going to behave). Unless they asked MOSSAD to do it, then presumably they'd be a bit cross even if it served their ends; in which case they apparently did nothing at all about it.
To me, it makes a lot more sense that MOSSAD knew, to a greater or lesser extent, what was going down.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk

The Israelis were filming themselves high-fiving in an area where there were no other people. IMO they were filming what would have been protrayed as Arabs celebrating the demise of the towers. Doubtless there would have been a commentary and footage that showed the first tower being hit (proving that they were in on the act and that the video was not just 'faked'. Remember - no-one apprehended them @ the filming location. It was not SO indiscreet a venue, but it had sight of the towers.

Arab clothing was found in their getaway van. Also bomb sniffer dogs found explosives residues. The FBI were very suspicious at first, but the Israelis eventually got freed from higher up,

Who in the US was complicit?

A core of people around Bush for a start. Chertoff and Zakheim were in pivotal roles and hold Israeli citizenship. Security where the planes took of was Israeli - so any shenanigans @ the airport could be covered up. No CCTV footage has been released far as I know because, as with the London bus and tube (also Israeli security) the CCTV was not working. Which makes you wonder - what was the CCTV footage shown on BBC911?

There's more. An Israeli company overhauled the FAA computers prior to 911. There are suggestions they left a backdoor so they could inject radar blips.

Then the towers - leased specially for the op by Silverstein - who is in constant contact with Nethanyahu (did I spell that right this time) who was warned about 7/7 if you recall.

That's a hell of a lot of Israeli connections.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Dogsmilk

The Israelis were filming themselves high-fiving in an area where there were no other people. IMO they were filming what would have been protrayed as Arabs celebrating the demise of the towers. Doubtless there would have been a commentary and footage that showed the first tower being hit (proving that they were in on the act and that the video was not just 'faked'. Remember - no-one apprehended them @ the filming location. It was not SO indiscreet a venue, but it had sight of the towers.

Arab clothing was found in their getaway van. Also bomb sniffer dogs found explosives residues. The FBI were very suspicious at first, but the Israelis eventually got freed from higher up,

Who in the US was complicit?

A core of people around Bush for a start. Chertoff and Zakheim were in pivotal roles and hold Israeli citizenship. Security where the planes took of was Israeli - so any shenanigans @ the airport could be covered up. No CCTV footage has been released far as I know because, as with the London bus and tube (also Israeli security) the CCTV was not working. Which makes you wonder - what was the CCTV footage shown on BBC911?

There's more. An Israeli company overhauled the FAA computers prior to 911. There are suggestions they left a backdoor so they could inject radar blips.

Then the towers - leased specially for the op by Silverstein - who is in constant contact with Nethanyahu (did I spell that right this time) who was warned about 7/7 if you recall.

That's a hell of a lot of Israeli connections.

Yet, as I said, even if mysterious footage of dancing arabs emerged, it would do nothing to prove the 'arabs' in question were anything other than 'anti-American' and there was already a wealth of Al Qeada links rolled out almost instantaneously. As it was, they were clearly observable from a residential area (though I grant you a totally secluded area with a view of the towers may be hard to find - I dunno - I don't know New York) and weren't very smart about not getting caught.

If you have any links on the stuff found in the fan, I'd appreciate it as I think I've read that before but can't remember where.

Regarding Israeli companies, to me it is insufficient for a company to be Israeli; if a British company handles something, it by no means necessarily implicates MI5, even in a 'controversial' situation. I know very little about Israeli business, but I'm unsurprised Israel may be prominent in 'security' - they've had a lot of practice. To be anything other than interesting, it needs to be demonstrated that there is clear evidence of tinkering by the Israeli intelligence infrastructure. I don't know owt about the specific companies, but hypothetically it also depends on how they qualify as Israeli; if the head office is simply registered to an Israeli business or if it is operated by Israeli personnel. Who may have intelligence connections.
Furthermore, this still leaves the issue that the United States and UK know a damn sight more than we do; if both these events were pure MOSSAD, they would know. Unless it was their idea, this would be essentially two attacks carried out by Israel.

There are a couple of cctv images purportedly showing Atta'n'Alomari at Logan -

but since you referred to 'the airport' and there was Logan, Dulles and Newark I'm not sure of your exact reference. Indeed, the security for Dulles and Newark was operated by Argenbright Security which is part of Securicor which is British.

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Group_4_Securicor#Subsidiar ies

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Having a quick look, it does indeed appear that the London Underground cctv and Logan security were Israeli - Verint Systems who are an Israeli Company.
However, the bus on 7/7 was Stagecoach and their cctv was maintained by Look cctv -

Quote:
LOOK CCTV has supplied CCTV systems to the Stagecoach bus fleet in London and in selected locations across the UK since 2002.

http://www.stagecoachgroup.com/scg/media/press/pr2006/2006-04-19/

and Look cctv are based in Lancashire -

http://www.lookcctv.com/display.php?page=About%20Us

My hypothesis is the more you look at this stuff, the more you'll see a myriad of companies from all over the shop doing various things - and no specific indication many, if any, were 'in on it' themselves. However, if you want to pick out the Israeli connected ones, you'll find them and it will appear Israeli connections are everywhere.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dogsmilk

Have you sen this?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/israel_9-11_index.html

Selected highlights

Quote:
The Foreign Ministry said in response that it had been informed by the consulate in New York that the FBI had arrested the five for "puzzling behavior." They are said to have had been caught videotaping the disaster and shouting in what was interpreted as cries of joy and mockery.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/09/WTC.html

Quote:
The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know Ö They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/0622-05.htm

Quote:
The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,34250,00.html

Three of the dancing Israelis on tv..

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/9-11_israelis.wmv

Quote:
...two men posing as press photographers, one of them a former Israeli Colonel and Mossad agent, were arrested INSIDE the Mexican congress on October 10, 2001 armed with
9-mm pistols, nine grenades, explosives, three detonators, and 58 bullets, but were released following intense pressure from the Israeli Embassy.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/mex.html

Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Dogsmilk

Have you sen this?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/israel_9-11_index.html

Selected highlights

Quote:
The Foreign Ministry said in response that it had been informed by the consulate in New York that the FBI had arrested the five for "puzzling behavior." They are said to have had been caught videotaping the disaster and shouting in what was interpreted as cries of joy and mockery.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/online/01/09/WTC.html

Quote:
The men were taking video or photos of themselves with the World Trade Center burning in the background, she said. What struck Maria were the expressions on the men's faces. "They were like happy, you know Ö They didn't look shocked to me. I thought it was very strange," she said.

http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/0622-05.htm

Quote:
The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,34250,00.html

Three of the dancing Israelis on tv..

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/9-11_israelis.wmv

Quote:
...two men posing as press photographers, one of them a former Israeli Colonel and Mossad agent, were arrested INSIDE the Mexican congress on October 10, 2001 armed with
9-mm pistols, nine grenades, explosives, three detonators, and 58 bullets, but were released following intense pressure from the Israeli Embassy.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/mex.html

Rodin,

Absolutely no-one is disputing the role of certain factions of Israeli intelligence in all of this.

My problem with folks like you is this ;

Where is youre acknowledgement of the CIA, MI6 in all of this ?

Where is your acknowledgement of "Able danger"

Where is your acknowledgement of the Phoenix memo and Dave Frasca ?

How about the acknowledgement of who really benefits from these crimes ?

Let me give you a clue.

The major beneficiaries are not the population of a crappy country, created in a crappy piece of desert, (based upon a crappy religious myth) amidst a sworn enemy.

If you want to know how it really all plays out, the first thing to do IMO, is to look at who generated that crappy religious myth in the first place.

You will the find that all roads do truly lead to Rome.

Beyond that , If you cant see that as obvious, then I surrender. Or does that not fit with your strange agenda ?
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Abandoned Ego]
Quote:
Rodin,

Absolutely no-one is disputing the role of certain factions of Israeli intelligence in all of this.

My problem with folks like you is this ;

Where is youre acknowledgement of the CIA, MI6 in all of this ?

Where is your acknowledgement of "Able danger"

Where is your acknowledgement of the Phoenix memo and Dave Frasca ?

How about the acknowledgement of who really benefits from these crimes ?

Let me give you a clue.

The major beneficiaries are not the population of a crappy country, created in a crappy piece of desert, (based upon a crappy religious myth) amidst a sworn enemy.

If you want to know how it really all plays out, the first thing to do IMO, is to look at who generated that crappy religious myth in the first place.

You will the find that all roads do truly lead to Rome.

Beyond that , If you cant see that as obvious, then I surrender. Or does that not fit with your strange agenda ?

Who created the State of Israel?

For me the level of global monopoly power that is calling the shots is Rothschild and sidekick Rockenfelder, unless they have been recently replaced by some Bolshevick Oligarch or something. Their control over their agents (beyond blood ties) is International Jewry, Freemasons, and other secret cults. The 'cult' thing with its initiation rights - blooding the brothers - is a tried and tested way of forming loyal and rewarded (bribed) groups. Why change a winning formula? Throw in a little magical trickery and hypnosis and you've got these groups believing in their own divinity.

That said, Israel is a bit of an attack dog right now. We need a target we can hit if we are going to prosecute 911.

I am not up to speed on 'Able Danger'. Can't be everywhere ' once. Got any recommended links (pref concise). Same with Frasca. Who he?

Re Vatican. I have no love for the place. A sinister op with mafia connectivity. Ugh! As I said before I am in the Richard Dawkins school of religion.

My strange agenda only appears so because of your conditioning by a lifetime of media exposure

What else? Oh MI5/6 CIA? See my first couple of posts on nineeleven. All countries and secret services are controlled by the monoploy men. Why have none spoken out on 911?

Which group has the global reach & loyal programmed followers to achieve this level of penetraton in the corridors of power?

Always ask - who controls the media?????

Last edited by rodin on Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know why i didn't think of posting this here earlier. This is from a topic i started a while back;

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=4613&highlight=

I've been looking for a long time for a copy of the documentary 'The 9/11 Conspiracies' that was aired on the UK TV station Channel 4 in 2004.
What was notable about the documentary was the information regarding the suspected Israeli spies who were detained shortly after the attacks.
I've finally obtained a copy of the documentary and until i have a way of posting it for viewing (i may crop it and post it on youtube) i will post the dialogue of the parts concerned.

--------------------

(Narrator) Many Jewish Americans died on September the 11th. But particularly in the Middle-east millions of people believe Israeli agents were involved in the attack. And they claim there is a basis for their suspicions. Moments after the planes hit the world trade centre eyewitnesses reported seeing a group of young men apparently celebrating.
(Footage of 'Maria'. Eyewitness in her apartment.)

(Maria) I grabbed my binoculars, and Iím trying, you know, to look at the twin towers. But what caught my attention, down there i see this van parked...

(Footage of car park below window.)

(Maria)...and i see three guys on top of the van. They seemed to be taking a movie, and i could see that they were like happy, you know the laughing. They didnít looked shocked to me.

(Narrator) This part of New Jersey has a large Muslim community. It would turn out that three of the 9/11 hijackers had lived there. A major terrorist man-hunt began and just six hours after the attack the van was stopped at a roadblock by patrolman Scott De Carlo.

(Footage of officer Scott De Carlo in patrol car.)

(Scott De Carlo) We were asked to detain the van and the passengers. They were just removed from the vehicle, padded down for safety precaution and detained. I think once the FBI arrived one of them stated that they were on our side, or something to that effect. The mood was confusion. As people were driving by they were screaming all sorts of excerpts. Profanity, you know, things to that effect. Nothing that Iíd care to repeat.

(Narrator) Over two months of interrogation began. The FBI discovered the men weren't from Al Qaeda. They were Israelis. An enduring conspiracy theory began; That they were Israeli field agents who had uncovered the 9/11 plot in advance. Israel had deliberately failed to warn the US authorities because it wanted to ensure that American public opinion was hostile to the Arab world.
Channel 4 traveled to Israel and spoke to three of the five men arrested that day, to hear their side of the story.

(Footage of Yaron Schmuel in Tel Aviv, Israel)

(Schmuel) One of the neighbors give a call to the Feds and tell there's a white van with five Arab people, as you see i am blond, blue eyes. And tell thereís a bomb in the white van, get the number, five Arab people and they are on there way to Manhattan to make a suicide.

(Footage of Sivan Kurzberg)

(Kurzberg) I was the driver. The policeman take his gun and put in my head.

(Schmuel) Where are the bombs? Where did you want to do the suicide? And i dont know nothing about what you say.

(Kerzberg) But i told them that I am just a tourist from Israel, Iím Jewish. And he told me donít talk, if you talk Iím going to shoot you.

(Footage of Paul Kerzberg)

(P. Kerzberg) People were spitting on us from the street they are passing with their cars and spit on us, cos they thought we were the Arabs, they were looking for someone to blame.

(Images of arrest)

(Narrator) A passer by took these photos of the police searching the van. Five men were inside it. Some had duel nationalities and were carrying more than one passport. Others had flight tickets to leave the US within days. Fearing robbery, one had over $4000 hidden in a sock.

(P. Kerzberg) They were ripping things, they took the camera. They were screaming at us all that time "put your head in to the ground or we are going to shoot you."

(Narrator) They told interrogators they were working for Urban Moving, a shipping and storage firm run by an Israeli businessman who often employed Israeli students without work permits. The men say there was an innocent explanation for what was found in the van, and their behavior on 9/11. They were they say, simply on a working holiday.

(P. Kerzberg) We heard in the news that one of the planes was crashing down the buildings and we thought it was an accident at the beginning. So we went up to the roof of Urban Moving and we saw the building burning.

(Schmuel) |There is a better view from the building in Jersey that is up a hill, a straight line to the world trade centre. We decided to go up there, its like two three minutes from the office, stand over there and take some pictures. Everyone wants picture like this in his camera.

(Narrator) Their boss at Urban Moving Domenic Suter was questioned by the FBI. But then disappeared back to Israel. It left lots of unanswered questions and fueled suspicion about the five men. Investigators seized the firms computers and the investigation took on a new urgency with multiple lie-detector tests.

(Schmuel)They continued to ask did you know the terrorist, did you know where they flew from did you know what they were supposed to do? The answer all the time was no i do not know even what you are talking about.

(Narrator) The FBI wasn't satisfied. Channel 4 has learned from intelligence sources that some of the menís names were already known to American counter-intelligence.
Paul Kerzberg admitted serving in the Israeli army anti-terrorist unit. He refused to take a lie detector test for ten weeks.

(P. Kerzberg) I was serving in a special unit in the army. Its not a big secret, something like that. But there are things that i have to keep to myself, as loyal to my country.

(Schmuel) The story that the feds build is a very good story. When you hear the story start to even believe it yourself, okay maybe Iím a spy. I'm sure i'm not but the story is so good so maybe i am.

(Narrator) Juval Aviv is a counter-terrorism advisor to the US congress but was once a spy for Israelís secret service Mossad. He says Urban Moving was a front company for Israeli intelligence and that some of its workers were spying illegally in the US.

(Footage of Juval Aviv, former Mossad)

(Juval Aviv) Israel has engaged in intelligence gathering in friendly countries. Some of it is done with permission and some of it probably is being done without permission in areas that is vital to Israeli interest, where large Arab communities operate and live, where there is a lot of fund-raising for terrorist activities in the middle-east. Thatís the old under cover. Its the old way of gathering intelligence which America has not used. If a decision is being made to put a bomb under a building during and after prayer on friday night in a mosque you have to be in the mosque. You will not be able to do it from a satellite.

(Narrator) Sources close to Israeli intelligence have told channel 4 that Urban Moving produced no information that could have prevented 9/11. But whatever the truth of the conspiracy story its flushed out the possibility that Israel spies on America, its closest ally. An espionage tactic that both governments would prefer kept secret.

(Juval Aviv) There are certain type of information and methods of collections that you donít want to share with the local host country. There are systems that you use, conducts that you make, undercover operations penetrating other terrorist networks, those types of information you donít share with anybody.

(Narrator) The Urban Moving five were eventually deported to Israel for visa violations. Channel 4 understands from sources close to US intelligence that a condition of their release was that Israel promised not to spy on the US without permission. Then, as now, the Israeli government publicly denies they have spies in the US.

----------------------

I would also recommend 'critics' view te following Fox News specials

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article7545.htm

The following article also details the actions of the Mossad in the US

http://www.la.indymedia.org/news/2003/07/74953_comment.php?theme=1

An Israeli company owned the security firm at all the 9/11 airport;

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/ICTS.html

http://www.rense.com/general73/bloody.htm

Quote:
Olmert, who has long been tarnished by allegations of financial crimes, was implicated in a financial scandal involving forged receipts for donations to the 1988 Likud campaign, of which he was co-treasurer. This affair culminated in the March 1996 conviction of three other Likudniks, including Menahem Atzmon, the Likud treasurer. Olmert was also later indicted in the Likud affair, but was acquitted.

During the 1970s Olmert had worked in the law firm owned by another Atzmon, Uzi Atzmon.

Menahem Atzmon, convicted in Israel, went on to become the founder and head of International Consultants on Targeted Security (ICTS), the parent company of Huntleigh USA, the airport security firm that ran passenger screening operations at the airports of Boston and Newark on 9/11.

Huntleigh USA is a wholly owned subsidiary of an Israeli company called International Consultants on Targeted Security (ICTS) International N.V., a Netherlands-based aviation and transportation security firm headed by "former [Israeli] military commanding officers and veterans of government intelligence and security agencies."

Menachem Atzmon, convicted in Israel in 1996 for campaign finance fraud, and his business partner Ezra Harel, took over management of security at the Boston and Newark airports when their company ICTS bought Huntleigh USA in 1999. UAL Flight 175 and AA 11, which allegedly struck the twin towers, both originated in Boston, while UAL 93, which purportedly crashed in Pennsylvania, departed from the Newark airport. The convicted Israeli criminal Atzmon also controls and operates the German port of Rostock on the Baltic Sea.

Some 9/11 victims' families brought lawsuits against Huntleigh claiming the security firm had been grossly negligent on 9-11. While these relatives have a right to discovery and to know what Huntleigh did or did not do to protect their loved ones on 9-11, Huntleigh, along with the other security companies, was granted complete congressional protection in 2002 and will not be called to account for its actions on 9-11 in any U.S. court.

http://www.thebarrychamishwebsite.com/newsletters/atzmon70506.htm

If you still are of the opinion that the 9/11 commission has done its job and that there are no remaining questions regarding 9/11 then fine. But get the hell off of our backs for wanting these things sorted out.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Defector. I think I saw that documentary, but could not find it when I looked later. It may have been memory-loled. Glad you saved a copy. Notable in that in interviewed the witness to the Israelis.

On Mike Rivero's site there are reports of multiple groups of Israelis being seen celebrating. One has to wonder whether Urban Moving Systems's 'Art Students' were not in fact the demolition team both admiring their handiwork and takng time out to make a video that would be catastrophic for Muslims living in the West, and for that matter elsewhere. I think that the WOT could have been ratched up a gear even from where it is now. Maybe detention camps were in place to remove Muslims if they were found 'celebrating' inside USA.

In one respect I don't agree with you. I think critics are welcome in this thread. Let them come on in. Let's have it out in public. What defence can they mount versus the evidence of Israeli involvement in 911?

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putting 2+2 together. An interesting analysis of what went on on 911

from

Poster's comment: I ran into this earlier today, over at GLP, and thought that the information in it was interesting enough to bring over here. It seems to present an concise, if valid, timeline to the events that occurred.
I am assuming that the original poster is the author of the article, as it is not sourced, but many at GLP do not bother to source their articles.

Quote:
Anonymous Coward
User ID: 198849
2/23/2007 4:19 AM
Re: 911 was an inside job Quote

Loads up on the current forensic details but left out all the Isreali involvement.
The Northwoods documents were probably made up by the british agencies and do not expose the zionists in the background controlling the whitehouse or pentagon.
For instance, following is exerpt from another member from glp:

Quote:
1) There was a small business identified as "Urban Moving Systems" located in New Jersey across the river from the WTC.

2) The business was a front company for USraeli spies.

3) The business owner was an USraeli spy who was in the US illegally.

4) The "5 Dancing USrealis" were spies in the US illegally and were "employed" by Urban Moving Systems.

5) Urban Moving Systems "employed" more than 100 USraeli spies who were in the US illegally.

6) The sole employee of Urban Moving Systems who was not an USraeli and not in the US illegally was a female, a US citizen, and the company's receptionist.

7) FBI agents from the local field office who first went to Urban Moving Systems' warehouse and office after the apprehension of the "5 Dancing USraelis" by New Jersey state troopers noted that the company had an unsually high number of employees for such a small business and had in inordinate amount of computer and communication equipment which "seemed out of place with the business' function."

Upon return to Urban Moving Systems' warehouse and office with a search warrant two days later, the USraeli spy owner and all of the USraeli spy employees had fled the US, and all of the computer and communication equipment was gone.

9) "Bomb sniffing" dogs were temporarily removed from the WTC during the weekend prior to 9-11.

10) During the weekend prior to 9-11, an extraordinary event occurred, in that a planned event left the building without power or communications and none of the computer network systems working for any of the tenants in both towers that weekend.

From those facts, I submit the following:

1) Urban Moving Systems was a cover for the WTC demolition team.

2) The USraeli spy "employees" had training in demolitions, communications, and electronics, including IT communications and electronics.

3) The warehouse and offices of Urban Moving Systems housed the explosives, detonators, communication and computer systems to monitor and control the demolition of WTC1 and WTC2 and perhaps WTC3 as well.

4) The moving vans of Urban Moving Systems provided perfect cover and were used to move the PBX and communications equipment from the warehouse to the WTC.

5) During the weekend prior to 9-11, the PBX explosive shaped-charges, and probably Thermite/Thermate charges were placed in the central core. Cutting the power and internet communications would ensure that very few, if any, of the tenant's employees would come in "to catch up" or do other work that weekend. It also ensured that none of the security video cameras or systems were in operation.

6) The temporary removal of bomb sniffing dogs was necessary to prevent exposure of the operation. While it would have been totally impossible for the dogs to detect PBX in the central core, the dogs could have alerted to the presence of PBX on the hands and clothing of the USraeli spies after handling the PBX while entering or exiting the building or moving between floors.

7) Radio controlled blasting caps were used to detonate all explosives. Trasmitter/relays were placed in the central core and other key locations to capture and boost the signal strength.

I would suggest that WTC 2 started to collapse due to wind shear. Flight 175 struck the southwest corner of the tower damaging the 76th through 84th floors in what was effectively a through-and-through shot, causing damage to both the west and east sides, something the designers perhaps did not consider. The north tower was damaged on one side only and the central core, which FEMA and NIST (and NOVA) pretend doesn't exist, prevent and through and through.

From physics, we can see where the impact zone then became a pivot-point (the fulcrum) for a lever. Being 20 stories or about 240 feet below the impact area on WTC1, we can see where wind shear forces would have much greater leverage against the tower than if the aircraft impact had been higher up, like that of WTC1.

USraeli spy teams from Urban Moving Systems were positioned around the WTC to monitor the event. Live video feeds were broadcast back to the headquarters at Urban Moving System's warehouse and office. As WTC2 started to fall, the demolish program was initiated by computer sending mircro-burst radio transmissions to the receivers firing the detonators in the intended sequence.

Note that by using computer software to fire the detonators, multiple firing sequences could be pre-programmed allowing the USraeli spies to adjust the firing sequence based on the exact floors that were damaged from the aircraft impacts, which is something they could not have known in advance.
They could have also made minor adjustments to the pre-programmed sequences based on actual damage reports.

9) Unlike the south tower, the north tower did not start to rotate prior to collapse. I would suggest that the USraeli spies did make an effor to wait until as many victims as possible were rescused before collasping the towers. In the case of WTC1, the USraeli spies, monitoring police and fire communications, were aware that the damage in WTC1 was not significant and that numerous fire fighters stated that the fires were under control or could be brought under control and that one floor (the 92nd?) was under control. Fearing that the firemen would actually get control and put the fires out, the initated the pre-programmed demolition sequence to cause the collapse of the north tower.

This scenario explains a lot, in particular, why the "5 Dancing USraelis" would have made claims that "[their] purpose was to document the event."

As part of the demolition team, the surely would have known.

To date, I have provided to forms of proof, in the manner of actual mathematical calculations, which have never been refuted.

The first is the fact that 7,000 gallons of JP-5 would burn off in 3.3 minutes.

The second is that under no set of circumstances could either tower have collapsed in less than 45 seconds, unless explosive charges were used.

I proved irrefutably that it would take 85 seconds for each tower to collaspe IN A VACUUM, without friction from air or building material, and that accounting for the effect of gravity on the weight of the building material, not less than 45 seconds.

I also provided video evidence of a controlled demolition in which a 27 story building collapsed in 8.5 seconds, and yet, we are expected to believe that two buildings nearly 5 times higher collapse in 9 and 11 seconds respectively (according to NIST) or not more than 15 seconds according to FEMA.

To the contrary, there is plenty of evidence, that fact that the US government violated state and federal statutes and regulations by failing or refusing to conduct proper investigations does not negate the fact that such evidence existed or may have existed.

I have also presented a plausible scenario to explain how the WTC towers could have been prepped for demolition. The fact that the US government failed or refused to pursue the matter of more than 600 USraeli spies in the US prior to 9-11 with more than 240 being expelled/deported in the weeks prior and another 80 to 90 in the two weeks afterward does not diminish the possibility of a conspiracy among powerful and influential persons in certain agencies of the US government.

What's GLP? I picked this up here...

http://www.nolajbs.net/forum/index.php?topic=7690.0

Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:39 am    Post subject: A constitutional democracy without a constitution. Reply with quote

Busting out from all of that .....

Ive laid it on the line here,

This is written into your good old "constitution"

A "constitutional" monarchy is what we are.

Without the constitution of course.

Do me a favour Rodin.

The Treason Felony Act 1848, is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom (11 & 12 Vict. c. 12.) The Act is still in force. It is a law which protects the Queen and the Crown.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treason_Felony_Act_1848

Read the * act, and ask yourself why we cant stop Trident, or Blair , or Cameron, or any of the rest of these murdering morons ?

So kindly stop this nonsense, or answer the post .
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
I have quickly scanned this thread and all appears fine however given the sensitivities of discussing Israel and zionism

Would you be similarly concerned if we were discussing Pakistan and Islam?

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Re: A constitutional democracy without a constitution. Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:

Do me a favour Rodin.

The Treason Felony Act 1848, is an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom (11 & 12 Vict. c. 12.) The Act is still in force. It is a law which protects the Queen and the Crown.

Read the * act, and ask yourself why we cant stop Trident, or Blair , or Cameron, or any of the rest of these murdering morons ?

This is what Wikipedia says

Quote:
The wording of the relevant section of the Act is:

3. Offences herein mentioned declared to be felonies
...If any person whatsoever shall, within the United Kingdom or without, compass, imagine, invent, devise or to deprive or depose our Most Gracious Lady the Queen, ...from the style, honour, or royal name of the imperial crown of the United Kingdom, or of any other of her Majesty's dominions and countries, or to levy war against her Majesty, ...within any part of the United Kingdom, in order by force or constraint to compel her... to change her... measures of counsels, or in order to put any force or constraint upon her or in order to intimidate or overawe both Houses or either House of Parliament, or to move or stir any foreigner or stranger with force to invade the United Kingdom or any other of her Majesty's dominions or countries under the obeisance of her Majesty... and such compassings, imaginations, inventions, devices, or intentions, or any of them, shall express, utter, or declare, by publishing any printing or writing, ...or by any overt act or deed, every person so offending shall be guilty of felony, and being convicted thereof shall be liable, ...to be transported beyond the seas for the term of his or her natural life.

In other words the top of the pyramid is unassailable.

And who installed our present monarchy? Where does the line come from? According to AlanWatt the current European monarchies are descended from the Khazars. Steeped in Freemasonry they are. Freemasonry, Zionism and Royalty are core Rothschild interests. That and money-making (literally) gold silver diamonds uranium and perpetual war. George Orwell (Blair) was a Jewish insider who tried to get some of this out. They murdered him for it.

Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Re: A constitutional democracy without a constitution. Reply with quote

rodin wrote:
Abandoned Ego wrote:

Do me a favour Rodin.

This is what Wikipedia says

Quote:
The wording of the relevant section of the Act is:

3. Offences herein mentioned declared to be felonies
...If any person whatsoever shall, within the United Kingdom or without, compass, imagine, invent, devise or to deprive or depose our Most Gracious Lady the Queen, ...from the style, honour, or royal name of the imperial crown of the United Kingdom, or of any other of her Majesty's dominions and countries, or to levy war against her Majesty, ...within any part of the United Kingdom, in order by force or constraint to compel her... to change her... measures of counsels, or in order to put any force or constraint upon her or in order to intimidate or overawe both Houses or either House of Parliament, or to move or stir any foreigner or stranger with force to invade the United Kingdom or any other of her Majesty's dominions or countries under the obeisance of her Majesty... and such compassings, imaginations, inventions, devices, or intentions, or any of them, shall express, utter, or declare, by publishing any printing or writing, ...or by any overt act or deed, every person so offending shall be guilty of felony, and being convicted thereof shall be liable, ...to be transported beyond the seas for the term of his or her natural life.

In other words the top of the pyramid is unassailable.

And who installed our present monarchy? Where does the line come from? According to AlanWatt the current European monarchies are descended from the Khazars. Steeped in Freemasonry they are. Freemasonry, Zionism and Royalty are core Rothschild interests. That and money-making (literally) gold silver diamonds uranium and perpetual war. George Orwell (Blair) was a Jewish insider who tried to get some of this out. They murdered him for it.

oh well,

At least we got what is enshrined within our official "constitution"

At least we established what is written in constitutional law.

That is to say, anyone who messes with the Queen ( note, the queen , not the king) is liable for the high jump.

So, any astute members on this forum want to make a guess as to why Diana was really murdered ?

Imagine King Charles , going to Parliament unmarried, and asking for this infamous act to be reworded to exclusively include Kings as opposed to queens ?

Anyone guess how much of a furore that would cause ?

Enter Camilla. If she isnt named Queen, then sue me !

What did Diana say ?

" Im sure that (Charles) is planning to have me murdered in order that he might re-marry"

Ignore the pregnancy nonsense.

But of course , as it stands, how many ignorant MPs are even aware of this law, let alone its implications ?
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rothschild said ' Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes her laws. '

BTW I am sure it would say King if we had one. It depends who carries the bloodline.

Any comments on the post above?

Quote:
Putting 2+2 together. An interesting analysis of what went on on 911

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:

In one respect I don't agree with you. I think critics are welcome in this thread. Let them come on in. Let's have it out in public. What defence can they mount versus the evidence of Israeli involvement in 911?

I absolutely agree with you there. Critics should be welcome here, but critics of the data we are presenting as opposed to generalized and vague accusations of anti-semitism. That in itself is fine too but that should be saved for a separate thread as that line of discussion only serves to distract us from the topic at hand.

ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem with engaging with critics, just start thread in critics corner and they can join discussion. Alternatively if critics wish to comment on this or any other thread all they need do is cut and paste and start a related thread
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I much prefer healthy debate to posting unchallenged. How will I learn otherwise?
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... I wonder if this thread will go the same way as the Zundel one...

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7442

limited freedom of speech = no freedom of speech.

paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodin wrote:

I hope so

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
rodin wrote:

I hope so

Instead of trying to stifle legitimate debate on Israel and 911 why not tell us some convincing story about why the Vatican is behind it all? I started a thread expecting an onslaught of evidence for this express purpose

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7457

paul wright

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't try and stifle legitimate debate on anything if it were not for the easy presentation of 'jewish bankers rule the world' kind of thing that is repeatedly spun out on here. I'm fully aware of a jewish name at the end of many corridors of thought. That's merely the result of a long history
Racial and belief stereotypes are what's behind it all
No more the Catholic church
This is all the result of front organisations as they all are
Always get behind the constructs, the accepted images of how things are

DeFecToR
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
I wouldn't try and stifle legitimate debate on anything if it were not for the easy presentation of 'jewish bankers rule the world' kind of thing that is repeatedly spun out on here. I'm fully aware of a jewish name at the end of many corridors of thought. That's merely the result of a long history
Racial and belief stereotypes are what's behind it all
No more the Catholic church
This is all the result of front organisations as they all are
Always get behind the constructs, the accepted images of how things are

Could you please explain to me just how the hell the 'jewish bankers rule the world' thing has anything to do with the above mentioned Mossad connections to 9/11?
Has anyone in this topic mentioned the first damn thing about Jews rule the world?

Why is it, when you obviously claim to be a seeker of 9/11 truth, do you make this type of stunning generalization much employed by those who would attempt to stifle genuine debate on all areas of 9/11?

The ONLY reason you refuse to analyze this information is because of the word 'JEW'.

Do you likewise fear aspects of 9/11 that involve Muslims? And if not, why not?

Its funny because it is YOU not us who are focused on race before truth.

Face it, jews, just like christians and muslims WERE INVOLVED IN 9/11! So get over it. Grow up and stop fearing asking legitimate questions just because you are afraid of being labeled. In doing so you are helping protect those responsible.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vital background information towards helping to understand the US-Isreal connection in 911

From the patriot 'Fahey'

Quote:
Edward Mandel House--President Woodrow Wilson's "alter ego...my other self" (Wilson's own words)--was an agent of the House of Rothschild, and came to the U.S. to alter U.S. policy on many fronts:

1) Establishment of the Federal Reserve System [Central Bank--which had cost Lincoln his life for opposing; almost cost Andrew Jackson his life for opposing; and was instrumental in having JFK offed, in that Kennedy had just issued silver certificates and was about to nuke the powers of the Federal Reserve System]

2) The "graduated income tax" (the second plank in Marx's Communist Manifesto, btw)

3) The League of Nations [instrument for World Government; later implemented as the United Nations]

4) The creation of the private Council on Foreign Relations, in 1923, located at the Pratt House in NYC. The CFR directs foreign and much domestic policy; serves as Master to the U.S. President. We have not had an independent--American--US President since Calvin Coolidge.

"Colonel" House, using Woodrow Wilson as a stooge, was the real turning point of the U.S. The most damaging man ever to reside in this country

The key is Rothschild, who also founded Isreal.

rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:28 am Post subject:

Referring to the quote I posted earlier of a possible scenario for demolition of WTC, I note that there seems to be at least one error it.

Quote:
I would suggest that WTC 2 started to collapse due to wind shear. Flight 175 struck the southwest corner of the tower damaging the 76th through 84th floors in what was effectively a through-and-through shot, causing damage to both the west and east sides, something the designers perhaps did not consider. The north tower was damaged on one side only and the central core, which FEMA and NIST (and NOVA) pretend doesn't exist, prevent and through and through.

From physics, we can see where the impact zone then became a pivot-point (the fulcrum) for a lever. Being 20 stories or about 240 feet below the impact area on WTC1*, we can see where wind shear forces would have much greater leverage against the tower than if the aircraft impact had been higher up, like that of WTC1.

* He means WTC2

Problem - the fulcrum has been shown as more like 20 stories ABOVE the impact zone.

http://911evidencebase.16.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=74

http://www.contrarianthinker.com/911.htm

Therefore the entire analysis must be placed under a suspicion of possible disinfo until further notice. Note: disinfo works best if it contains SOME truth but the most dangerous truth is obscured.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: