FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does Alex Jones warp his editorial line to appease Zionists?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Posts: 629
Location: Leeds

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^Someone please ban this obvious *. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bonko wrote:
I sincerely think that the Issues brought up by alexandie and Fintan are
crucially important if we are to understand the level of infiltration and
manipulation that is so obvious in the truth movement.

I think it would also be a crying shame If John White or any of the other
moderators here were to decide that this thread be moved or cencored
in any way. Of course IMO, this would damage the credibillity of their
position as truthers and bring up questions about their motives.


I don't make a habit of quoting myself often but, I think it's relevant.

Maybe we can continue on with weighing up the analysis on the basis of the material posted, without resorting to personal attacks.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Posts: 762

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonko wrote:
bonko wrote:
I sincerely think that the Issues brought up by alexandie and Fintan are
crucially important if we are to understand the level of infiltration and
manipulation that is so obvious in the truth movement.

I think it would also be a crying shame If John White or any of the other
moderators here were to decide that this thread be moved or cencored
in any way. Of course IMO, this would damage the credibillity of their
position as truthers and bring up questions about their motives.


I don't make a habit of quoting myself often but, I think it's relevant.

Maybe we can continue on with weighing up the analysis on the basis of the material posted, without resorting to personal attacks.


I'm not sure that a single person in this thread is arguing that there isn't widely disseminated disinformation in the truth movement. Equally no one is arguing that there are no willing participants in this distribution of information. We are all perfectly aware of disinformation and the damage it can cause, but our approach to minimizing that damage is different from Fitan Dunnes.

- Fitan proposes you limit your sources of information to a pitifully small circle of fringe researchers, including himself. The problem with this being, if Fitan is an agent then you have no other information source to counter his argument. Overall quality of information reduced.

- Fitan suggests that particular researchers are peddling bogus theories, and we should only listen to the few he certifies as genuine. The problem with this being, if a researcher is using correct scientific procedure then it's possible for any scientists to counter his argument and debunk his theory, but if that scientist is shut out then his research remains unchallenged.

The general gist of this being - disinfo bad, but the way to tackle it is not by LIMITING our sources of information and research, 9/11 truth did not get where it is by IGNORING the official story, it faced it head on and found hundreds of errors and omissions that are now being hammered away at the make the story crumble.

_________________
"Thought is faster than arrows, and truth is sharper than blades." - David Gemmell | RealityDown wiki
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Posts: 629
Location: Leeds

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonko wrote:
bonko wrote:
I sincerely think that the Issues brought up by alexandie and Fintan are
crucially important if we are to understand the level of infiltration and
manipulation that is so obvious in the truth movement.

I think it would also be a crying shame If John White or any of the other
moderators here were to decide that this thread be moved or cencored
in any way. Of course IMO, this would damage the credibillity of their
position as truthers and bring up questions about their motives.


I don't make a habit of quoting myself often but, I think it's relevant.

Maybe we can continue on with weighing up the analysis on the basis of the material posted, without resorting to personal attacks.


Yes get back to personaly attacking prominent truthers without resorting to personal attacks. Laughing

Hows about you could begin the weighing up the analysis 'cause I've seen nothing so far that could be described as 'analysis'.

Don't anticipate a reply though. Anyone can see from the dire nature of your 'material' Laughing and "'analysis'" (pfft...) so far that you are not worth debating as you appear to need a beginers class in thinking.

Let the 'analysis' begin as soon as you or your crew can provide something, anything that warrants a reply. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 2224
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fallious wrote:
- Fitan proposes you limit your sources of information to a pitifully small circle of fringe researchers, including himself. The problem with this being, if Fitan is an agent then you have no other information source to counter his argument. Overall quality of information reduced.

- Fitan suggests that particular researchers are peddling bogus theories, and we should only listen to the few he certifies as genuine. The problem with this being, if a researcher is using correct scientific procedure then it's possible for any scientists to counter his argument and debunk his theory, but if that scientist is shut out then his research remains unchallenged.

The general gist of this being - disinfo bad, but the way to tackle it is not by LIMITING our sources of information and research, 9/11 truth did not get where it is by IGNORING the official story, it faced it head on and found hundreds of errors and omissions that are now being hammered away at the make the story crumble.


Absolutely. The thing is to harvest as much information and evidence as possible then test it - irrespective of the source. Cut the personalities right out of it.

I keep saying - we should set up a grass-roots cross-forum 911 (etc) court to amass and judge evidence ourselves. God knows there's plenty out there.

_________________
Belief is the Enemy of Truth www.dissential.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster


Joined: 06 Oct 2006
Posts: 1616

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Finally, Alex Jones is a money-making business. He takes your credit card details and once he's hooked you in, he keeps on taking your money (go on, examine your credit card debits - is AJ still taking your money?) When someone I know cancelled the credit card that AJ was using for their subscription, because AJ wasn't giving any notification that he was about to take their money, AJ plc wrote to them - only time AJ plc ever wrote to them - saying that they hadn't managed to get their sub. AJ is totally about money and control.


This is shocking and appalling and I'm frankly aghast at the flippantly naive complacency on the part of posters such as 'Uselesseater' regarding this.

Indeed, I have had many similar personal experiences with a raft of so-called 'publications' I have subscribed to over the years. As a matter of fact, my Internet provider is the ONLY organisation that has EVER notified they are about to withdraw subscription monies I have authorised (they send me an e-mail).

To choose one example; my elderly mother once allowed her subscription to the Cats Protection League to lapse. These monsters then wrote to her telling her they hadn't managed to get their fees. Apart from getting their regular magazine ('The Cat'), this was the only time they had ever contacted her directly.
I fear the behaviour undertaken by this malevolent Jones character is just the tip of the iceberg.
How deep does the rabbit hole go!?

I hope the person mentioned in the quote was not left in fear of a 'visit' by the notorious 'Watson brothers'.

To hear that the person in question was not persistently spammed with personalised junk mail for 'Prison Planet' products or, I'm guessing, even from 'carefully vetted' companies pushing the kind of new age scrotum wash that gets peddled in the ad breaks on Jones' COMMERCIAL radio show is an atrocity in itself.

I personally do not give money to this corporate behemoth and instead wave two fingers by watching any films churned out by this blatant asset I wish to peruse for free on google video or on home burned DVDS which Jones, er, respectively put up there and encouraged.

I agree wholeheartedly that persistent doom mongering is unhelpful and believe this can only be adequately countered by denouncing anything I disagree with or anyone who's e.g. brother's mate once worked as a receptionist for Lockheed Martin as CIA controlled. That will certainly overcome the paranoia, divisions and resignation that can prove so negative. Simply not not subscribing to, subjecting oneself to or even soberly critiquing the content of such orchestrated shillery will simply not do.

_________________
It's a man's life in MOSSAD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The gist of this thread has been totally lost, so I repeat:

Fintan Dunne:
Quote:
THE FAKE 'EXPOSING' OF 9/11

Many of these sites/assets were put in place long before 9/11. A key goal was to ensure that if some truth must come out, it will be a truth designed and controlled by intelligence agencies --with agency assets in a position to ensure misdirection and damage limitation.

To this end, an orgy of evidence [See Minority Report Part I] in the form of deliberately misleading 9/11 'clues', were designed into the 9/11 operation from the start --to give these assets prearranged talking points with which to fill their column inches and programming. This has served to confuse and confound.

All this activity rose to a crescendo around the time the Kerry presidential bid hit it's planned implosion in the 'stolen' election. [The stealing of which was carefully managed in the controlled alternative media as a psychological operation against the left.]

The hyping of the 9/11 issue up until the 'defeat' of Kerry was designed to max out activist interest in the issue, then bury it with the aid of general post-Kerry, left-wing political disillusion -against the backdrop of division in the 9/11 Movement itself.

Also part of a similar confounding exercise were the subsequent 9/11 Movement 'flame wars', as different assets attacked each other to undermine their collective credibility and disillusion ordinary grassroots 9/11 truth activists.


My example re Alex Jones and the credit card business was poor, I must admit (so thanks for that Dogsmilk Embarassed ). But I still wonder why he cut off the bloke who wanted to talk about the 'men over 50' deal. Perhaps - only speculation of course - Jones thought he might blab something about who his target market had always been...

And I simply do not 'get' his style. The no explanation, hanging up on a caller business. All the ranting and raving. It has to have been to alienate a particular group of people, because it is so INSANE.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 2224
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexsandie. The gist of this thread requires the following...

Quote:
The thing is to harvest as much information and evidence as possible then test it - irrespective of the source. Cut the personalities right out of it.

I keep saying - we should set up a grass-roots cross-forum 911 (etc) court to amass and judge evidence ourselves. God knows there's plenty out there.


..no way do I take Fintan Dunne, or you, or even me at face value. It is evidence and weighing, devoid of emotion and accusation, that will lead to a resolution.

Quotes from about 3 posts ago. Didn't you read it?

_________________
Belief is the Enemy of Truth www.dissential.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Rodin, I'm reading everything. Didn't Fintan respond to the following point you made with the 2 sentences below your quote? Have you involved yourself in the 3i investigation?
Quote:
Quote:
rodin: To defuse this 'who's a truther and who's a shill' meme that is using up valuable time and energy I suggest we unite behind evidence that no-one can deny and form a mutually agreed case. No thermite. No beam weapons. Nothing open to debate, only facts, starting with a short list of irrefutible single events, moving on to scientific proofs and statistical analysis of 'coincidences'.

Good points in the above. Reliable evidence is what we are aiming at in
our 9/11-3i investigation.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In response to rodins post above...

If you have a look at the kind of "evidence" that the Truth movement have been "harvasting", It's painfully obvious that 90+% of it is complete rubbish. Since day one, the truth movement has been effectively put on ice , chasing mirage like evidence that looks good on the surface, but after close inspection it's just more of the same garbage.

What we're laying out here is not a hit piece on AJ or any individual character within the movement, it is an analysis of the movement itself.

How about we focus our attention on the implications of this statement.

Quote:
The 9/11 perps came up with a better idea than trying to fight the 9/11
Movement. Long before they pulled off the Op they determined that they
would not fight the 9/11 Truth Movement.

They would ensure success by BEING the 9/11 Truth Movement.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Posts: 629
Location: Leeds

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexsandie wrote:
But I still wonder why he cut off the bloke who wanted to talk about the 'men over 50' deal. Perhaps - only speculation of course - Jones thought he might blab something about who his target market had always been...

And I simply do not 'get' his style. The no explanation, hanging up on a caller business. All the ranting and raving. It has to have been to alienate a particular group of people, because it is so INSANE.


He cuts callers off all the time, there could be any number of reasons. How that particular occasion could lead anyone to conclude that Jones is an asset or even lend weight to that argument is beyond me.

Why does it have to be to alienate a particular group? Have you countenanced the possibility that others might be less concerned with style an more concerned with substance. Jones is by no means the slickest of the bunch and would be first to admitt

Sounds like Alex is not for you. However, there is a vast casm between you not 'getting' his style and him being CIA.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Posts: 629
Location: Leeds

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonko wrote:
What we're laying out here is not a hit piece on AJ or any individual character within the movement, it is an analysis of the movement itself.


Laughing @ analysis
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic


Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 687

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonko wrote:
Quote:
If you have a look at the kind of "evidence" that the Truth movement have been "harvasting", It's painfully obvious that 90+% of it is complete rubbish.


... what a genaralised and complete nonsense statement?

... I don't even know where to start with this one, but here goes...

a) What "Kind of evidence"? You don't stipulate? I hope you'r not talking about NPT garbage?

Which brings us onto...

b) How is it "Painfully Obvious" that 90+% of 'it' (undefined from point a.) is complete rubbish?

... by my calculations '90+%' of 'nothing' = Nothing. Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uselesseater wrote:
Quote:
He cuts callers off all the time, there could be any number of reasons. How that particular occasion could lead anyone to conclude that Jones is an asset or even lend weight to that argument is beyond me.

Why does it have to be to alienate a particular group? Have you countenanced the possibility that others might be less concerned with style an more concerned with substance. Jones is by no means the slickest of the bunch and would be first to admitt

Sounds like Alex is not for you. However, there is a vast casm between you not 'getting' his style and him being CIA.


Sorry, but there is an agenda going on with Alex Jones. I do realise that he is also curt with people he doesn't cut off and that this is his style. I still think his style is open to analysis as much as his content (that's my own personal view).

And to be honest, the first interview I listened to of Fintan's didn't impress me much, so you could say I was initially biased against Fintan - the individual, the man - as much as Jones. It was only when I started reading material on his Forum that I realised this was a very serious researcher, and then I went back and listened to more of his Audios. The quality of these other Audios was vastly different to the first one I heard. But it is reading the material on his Forum that struck me the most. I could relate to it because it mirrored my own work with Dunblane. Years of research, culminating in political analysis. The two HAVE to go together.

I haven't read too much anywhere else about Alex Jones' style. It fascinates me - personally - because it comes across as so deranged. As another woman put it on another website, (Fintan) is "easier on the lugs than gravel voice Jones". But yes, that sentiment could easily be turned against Fintan too (is he trying to woo the ladies??!?!!) Which is why we have to concentrate on what Fintan says, and what Alex Jones et al say. I don't think many people reading this thread have done that.

So, my own personal musings about Alex Jones' style and others like him perhaps doesn't belong on this thread. But I do now wonder if his aggressive style has become a kind of template for 9/11 activists, given the explosions of anger we see here on this website and other 9/11 outfits. But I will keep my musings on this private from now on. Let's stick to content rather than style on this thread.

P.S. I see these threads as just like having a conversation. How many times do we say stupid things in conversation that we would like to retract? Our verbal conversations are not recorded however. There are many things I've posted on this website I would like to remove (just like snowygrouch removed a particularly angry post on this thread). However, I feel a sort of responsibility to leave everything as I originally said it, because it documents a conversation that is evolving with each post. And that might lead somewhere very interesting. Editing and deleting doesn't.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic


Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 687

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bonko also wrote...

How about we focus our attention on the implications of this statement.

Quote:
The 9/11 perps came up with a better idea than trying to fight the 9/11
Movement. Long before they pulled off the Op they determined that they
would not fight the 9/11 Truth Movement.

They would ensure success by BEING the 9/11 Truth Movement.


That is absolute Cr@p... I have been a '9/11 truther' (if you want to call it that) since day one. on September 11th 2001, while watching the buildings come down around 6pm after I finished work, I said to my ex-girlfreind...
"That's Not right. Jus'... Just.. nah... there's something not right?"
... that was my exact words... I remember it as if it were 10 minutes ago.

The vast bulk of 9/11 truth movement consists of people who felt this from the very beginning also... for you to suggest that the movement was deliberately created, only indicates to me that you are a fairly recent observer of the possibility of alternatives to the official account.

I know what I believe to be the case, I strive for the truth like the vast bulk of 'truthers' that I have met... and I don't appreciate your absolute disregard of these good people, as if they are in some way in the minority and that the movement is so heavily infested that you might as well call us all 'Neo-Con' double agents? Rolling Eyes

Maybe your problem Sir, is that you have not spent any time on the front line of this campaign, meeting people and debating the issues face to face... Cos, believe me, if you had done, you would have a far greater deal of respect for the good work that these dedicated people do. (and that's to you too Fintan and Alexsandie!)

As they say in Glasgow "Get It Right Up Ye!" Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Posts: 629
Location: Leeds

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 9/11 perps came up with a better idea than trying to fight the 9/11
Movement. Long before they pulled off the Op they determined that they
would not fight the 9/11 Truth Movement.


Interestingly, this is something Jones often says with regard to the Pentagon, which he believes is a back door to discredit the movement. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Posts: 629
Location: Leeds

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 9/11 perps came up with a better idea than trying to fight the 9/11
Movement. Long before they pulled off the Op they determined that they
would not fight the 9/11 Truth Movement.


Interestingly, this is something Jones often says with regard to the Pentagon, which he believes is a back door to discredit the movement. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 434

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:30 pm    Post subject: alex jones - man of the year Reply with quote

To comment only on the title of this subject.
Theres probably already a plan to demolish Mr Alex Jones. He is constantly doing research, been to Bohemian Grove and has first hand knowledge of the kind of dark forces at work behind corrupt government.
He has a definite sense of urgency and passion to get the news out there to people. Despite his big man texas manners and ways, irratating adverts and limited airtime (cutting callers short sometimes) I have nuff respect for the man!
All this gossipping on this forum of late is very self destructive and a waste of time. However i dont believ the movement is falling apart, nothing is permanent, positive action is taking place every day.
Piss off plants, debunkers and dodgy spies, you know who you are!
Love, Jacob

_________________
www.freecycle.org
www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com
http://www.viking-z.org/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic


Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 687

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hear, Hear! Jacob,

I don't claim to be a huge fan of AJ's methods, but I consider him and 'the endless list' of others that Fintan Dunce insults, to have genuine beliefs that "We require a full and independant investigation into 9/11"...

... I have detected nothing to the contrary!

Quote:
Piss off plants, debunkers and dodgy spies, you know who you are!

...Aye... and git it right up ye! Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:44 pm    Post subject: Re: alex jones - man of the year Reply with quote

Jacob wrote:
To comment only on the title of this subject.
Theres probably already a plan to demolish Mr Alex Jones. He is constantly doing research, been to Bohemian Grove and has first hand knowledge of the kind of dark forces at work behind corrupt government......



You got it half right, there is a plan to demolish AJ's credibility to the majority of people, the important thing to remember is that this plan is being carried out by the man himself LOL, It's been in his script since day one.

And what makes you think that making Infotainment movies at every given chance has anything to do with research......seems AJ has been in the entertainment buisiness more than anything else.

Just like when a brainwashed cult member comes knocking on your door, you need to ask yourself, what's this guy sellin'??


TERRORSTORM (Final Release)
$19.95




Martial Law 9-11: The Rise of the Police State (DVD)
Regular price: $24.95
Sale price: $19.95




Order of Death & Dark Secrets Combo DVD
$24.95




9/11: The Road to Tyranny (DVD)
Regular price: $25.95
Sale price: $19.95





THE MASTERS OF TERROR
Regular price: $25.95
Sale price: $19.95




MATRIX OF EVIL
Regular price: $25.95
Sale price: $19.95



Doom and FEAR is It??.........Piss off...we don't want any
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 3187
Location: Here to help!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Just like when a brainwashed cult member comes knocking on your door, you need to ask yourself, what's this guy sellin'??


A wise man doesnt ask "Am I being sold a Lie?"

He asks "Have I bought a Lie?"

When we are capable of taking responsibility for ourselves, theres simply no need for fear: Truth will out

I have no need to fear Alex Jones: and no reason not to see the good he has done

_________________
Free your Self and Free the World
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FintanDunne
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 12 Feb 2007
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:38 am    Post subject: The Monkey In the Middle Reply with quote

The Monkey In the Middle

Quote:
Fallious:
- Fitan proposes you limit your sources of information to a pitifully small circle of fringe researchers, including himself. The problem with this being, if Fitan is an agent then you have no other information source to counter his argument. Overall quality of information reduced.

- Fitan suggests that particular researchers are peddling bogus theories, and we should only listen to the few he certifies as genuine....

At no time have I ever suggested people limit what theories they consider.
Just because I am pointing out that the scope and scale of disinformation
efforts is very broad, does not mean I am suggesting limiting sources.

If my analysis raises credibility issues about a source, then fine. But a
deliberate disinfo agent may adopt some or all of a particular theory
or focus to gain credibility. So theories and their source are related but
seperate issues.

Quote:
Bongo wrote:
Fintan, With respect to air defence spending, and which USAF fighter aircraft could have intercepted, IMO is a question for a new investigation.
(since the 9/11 commission report failed to adequately answer the issue.)

Bonko:
The point is, theres a defaning silence on these kinds of facts, because you might start pondering
the possibility that those nasty Neo-con's did not pull it off by thier lonesome selves.

EXACTLY!

Quote:


9/11 Without Tinfoil - The Coup
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=827

Topics in this Show:
- 9/11: New Coup by the Old Coup
- The 35 Year Dictator of the USA
- COINTELPRO and the Black Panthers
- The Psywar Game Post 9/11

DSL Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel060912a.mp3

Dialup Mp3 Audio
http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/NextLevel060912.mp3


Note that the focus of the 9/11 Movement has been deliberately steered
towards the Monkey in the Middle (see pic above) and his Neocon pals.

I put it to you that the Lizard on the Left (beg pardon Mr. Icke) is the real power,
and the Gorilla on the Right is his slippery accomplice.

More in the audio above.

That's the kind of misdirection the CIA Fakes help spread.

_________________
The CIA Fakes http://911DejaVu.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Quote:
Just like when a brainwashed cult member comes knocking on your door, you need to ask yourself, what's this guy sellin'??


A wise man doesnt ask "Am I being sold a Lie?"

He asks "Have I bought a Lie?"

When we are capable of taking responsibility for ourselves, theres simply no need for fear: Truth will out

I have no need to fear Alex Jones: and no reason not to see the good he has done


So, In your opinion, the man who is sold a lie and subsequently asks the question, is wiser than the man who asks the question before he is sold the lie?? Thats silly.... not to mention irrelevant.

Irrelevant, because wether you've already bought it or not, the question needs to be asked, is it a lie.

This is what it all boils down to in this thread, can we leave aside the personalities and ask the question, are the icons of the 9/11 movement part of the lie, are they themselves a major part of the 9/11 cover-up??
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 3187
Location: Here to help!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can certainly ask bonko, but the only answer that counts is the one you find for yourself
_________________
Free your Self and Free the World
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2017
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject: Re: The Monkey In the Middle Reply with quote

FintanDunne wrote:
.......At no time have I ever suggested people limit what theories they consider.


Yes, that's exactly what this movement needs. More theories.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic


Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 687

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

F Dunce said:
Quote:
At no time have I ever suggested people limit what theories they consider.

...I agree, as KBO234 states... what the * is this pish? We are not here to push 'theories'... we are here to RAISE AWARENESS OF THE LIES IN THE OFFICIAL ACCOUNT!... GEDDIT DUNCE? Rolling Eyes
Quote:
Just because I am pointing out that the scope and scale of disinformation
efforts is very broad, does not mean I am suggesting limiting sources.
... and who makes you an expert?
Quote:
If my analysis raises credibility issues about a source, then fine.
...The only 'CREDIBILITY ISSUE' is your credibility IMO!
Quote:
But a deliberate disinfo agent may adopt some or all of a particular theory
or focus to gain credibility.
...Pot...Kettle....Black!!!
Quote:
So theories and their source are related but seperate issues.
...You said it! Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm down Bongo, we might make some progress on getting
a clearer picture of whats going on with the Icons of the truth
movement, if we make an effort to keep a clear head and get
some good dialogue going on the Issues that Fintan raises.

After all, communicating Ideas is what a forum is designed to
facilitate.

Try forgetting about attacking the personality and focusing
on the issue
, what in particular makes you so uncomfortable
with the analysis of the CIA fakes. Apart from Fintan....

Flaming some people and idolising others is counter productive.
Cmon Bongo, just one post relating to this analysis, a post that
deals specifically with something other than the personaloties.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 02 Apr 2006
Posts: 628
Location: Oxford

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its very honorable of you to suggest that making personal accusations against personalities is a bad idea.

How exactly does that match up to Fitans "wall of CIA faces"????

Some bloody cheek posting articles on here in 2007 telling us that we need to watch out for disinfo.....NO? YOU DONT SAY!

Look at all FD has achieved; got people arguning and slagging eachother off and contributed NOTHING of any substance.

Its clear as day to me EXACTLY what FD is all about; it isnt helping the truth get out either.

Same old, same old. *yawm*.

_________________
The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist

President Eisenhower 1961
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Emmanuel
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 434

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Snowygrouch.
This forum is being reduced to a playground of infants.
Another thing, there is not just a lot of personal critiscising taking place, I sense pure ENVY, a lack of understanding, and a large amount of sticking heads in the sand to the plethora of information that A. J wants to make people aware of.
The films A. J promotes are good quality and he openly encorouges people to copy them as well as watch the films on google video etc..A message is also taken more seriously if its packaged professionally. I am sure it takes resources and time to copy dvds.
Wheres the capitalism in that?

_________________
www.freecycle.org
www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com
http://www.viking-z.org/


Last edited by Emmanuel on Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic


Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 687

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonko... It is Fintan that is doing all the 'attacking of personalities'... as you stated!

Fintan has, I think in about 8 to 10 of my attempts, refused to engage in a debate with me Rolling Eyes . That speaks volumes! When you get people on these boards claiming all sorts of 'superior' knowledge, what do you expect me to do? Sit back and let him spout garbage about Steven Jones etc? I will tell you this, Steven Jones has at least done some 'worth while' research into a hypothesis, in his own words; "to be tested!"
...What has Fintan contributed?
In addition to this, I fully believe that 'Pilots for truth' are recently making great in-roads with their research... and Alex Jones (although I do not necessarily agree with his methodology), is a fantastic ambassador for the cause. I was also at William Rodriguez in Glasgow last week and despite his slightly 'American Sensationalism', I tend to believe that there is a fair degree of honesty to this man and my own 'independant' research to prove him wrong has so far failed.

The problem here is so bloody obvious that any fool can see it... Fintan Dunne is an egotist, who's only responsibility is to himself!

As far as I am concerned, as Dave VonKleist states in '9/11 In Plane Site'...
Quote:
“It’s been said that all truth passes through 3 stages. The first stage being denial. The second stage being violent opposition. And the 3rd stage being widespread acceptance as common knowledge. Well as you view this documentary keep in mind that people watching will probably fall into one of those 3 categories. One group of people will absolutely deny that what they’re seeing could possibly be true. The second group of people will be violently opposed to this kind of information being released, and they’ll do everything that they can to discredit the messenger, rather than pay attention to the message. And yet there will probably be a third group of people who will sit back in their easy chairs and say, “I’m not surprised, I knew it all along."

...which group of people do you think Fintan belongs to? First, Second or Third? I guess I would go for the 'Discrediting the messenger option', No surprises there then, but hey, what do you expect from this post by Fintan...
http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=6997&highlight= ...all I see him doing is undertaking a pathetic blame game for his own publicity ends.

Ps. Anyone who uses their own image 'Jesus stylie' for their avatar has to have a vanity problem! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group