FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Does Alex Jones warp his editorial line to appease Zionists?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 23 Sep 2005
Posts: 288

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Controlled Demolition Reply with quote

FintanDunne wrote:
Peter Power is hardcore UK-ATB: Anti-terrorism branch.

I agree Power was trying to tell us something.
Or rather trying to sell us something.

A herring. Red in color: 'terror drill'

Peter Power is not dumb.



Fintan,

Do you also think that in trying to sell us this myth, that 'they' also flew Rudolph Gulyiani ( head of Gulyiani securities ) into London especially for the event that morning ?

Are you not familiar with the way these guys operate ? They spell out exactly whats happening, or going to happen, or indeed has happened. Theyre having a laugh at our expense as usual.

They did this with the PNAC papers. They did it when Daschle and Leahy objected to the patriot act and got 'anthraxed'. They took 10 years to have an inquest into the death of a member of the Royal family. They did it with the Warren commision, and followed it up with the 9/11 ommission.

What does that say to you about the way these people operate ? Is it in-your-face-take-the-juice style, or all sophisticated covert operation, out of the sight of yer average intellect ?

"It reads like a novel.......a mystery" - George W Bush commenting on the Kean commission report.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
GazeboflossUK
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 13 Sep 2006
Posts: 312
Location: County Durham, North-East

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, what a waste of time this thread is.

I don't think I wish to come back here often as too many people are proving themselves to be complete idiots.

Alex Jones is always going to have people going after him personally - using twisted facts, out of context quotes and sad little audio clips as cover for such character attacks.

Don't even give people like Dunne the time of day when acting in such a way.

_________________
www.myspace.com/garethwilliamsmusic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a kind of sidenote, away from all the mindless parroting of the "facts" (the kind coming from
crackerjack researchers) and away from the crying out for "the evidence" (that type that can
drawn up on a blackboard), I'm gonna point out something thats glaringly obvious.

Propaganda RELIES on evoking fear.

If you think about it just for a little while, you'll be able to spot the kinds
of people who rely on getting you SOLD on FEAR. It's an ancient art, look around,
religions are structured on the idea of saving you from something through invoking
fear.

Once your sold on fear, your helpless, you find yourself in that constant state of
fight or flight response, you can't think straight, someone who is subjected to this
kind of psychological abuse, becomes helpless and powerless. The system feeds off this
fear, because in such a state, you instinctively look for an authority figure and
someone is always there to take that position and do your thinking for you.

This is the kind of abuse that's going on right now, and if you look around,
ITS NOT JUST ON TV !!

If you watch television, you see them playing the 'ol terrorism scare tactics,
getting people into a fear frenzy where they can't think rationally anymore.

Well duh, thats how it works, invoking emotional reactions blocks out any rational
processes in the individual, thats 'mind control 101' right there Smile

What about if your watching 'documentaries' that leave you in fear for your life and
your families safety because of....um, lets see now.... Aliens, Luciferian death cults,
Marshal Law, Reptillian Overlords, armageddon
.... are you getting the picture yet?

Back on the subject of getting the TRUTH out there, wouldn't it do us all a great
service if the representatives of these issues to mainstream media stuck to researching
and looked for solutions, instead of spending all of there time developing DVD+TV material
that does nothing but destroy the credibility of legitimate people with unanswered questions.

I think a lot of people are now learning the harsh consequences of leaving it up to the
'authority' to voice our opinions, especially when putting your faith in people like AJ, or Icke,
or any of these nutcases who allegedly represent the side of truth.

Apart from the info-tainment value of their material (you gotta hand it to 'em, MUCH better than the
rubbish on television), what kind of massages are they giving out, 'below the surface'.

I mean c'mon, does this look like someone who is dedicated to EMPOWERING YOU with knowledge??

OR does this look like just another DOOM-SELLER!!?!?







TERRORSTORM (Final Release)
$19.95




Martial Law 9-11: The Rise of the Police State (DVD)
Regular price: $24.95
Sale price: $19.95




Order of Death & Dark Secrets Combo DVD
$24.95




9/11: The Road to Tyranny (DVD)
Regular price: $25.95
Sale price: $19.95





THE MASTERS OF TERROR
Regular price: $25.95
Sale price: $19.95




MATRIX OF EVIL
Regular price: $25.95
Sale price: $19.95


MY ADVICE: JUST SAY NO!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2017
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonko wrote:


Propaganda RELIES on evoking fear.



Not necessarily.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2017
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GazeboflossUK wrote:
Wow, what a waste of time this thread is.

I don't think I wish to come back here often as too many people are proving themselves to be complete idiots.

Alex Jones is always going to have people going after him personally - using twisted facts, out of context quotes and sad little audio clips as cover for such character attacks.

Don't even give people like Dunne the time of day when acting in such a way.


Hear, hear.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
malcks
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Oct 2006
Posts: 158
Location: stirling scotland

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: waste of time Reply with quote

i 2nd that, decide for yourself,oh! and dont forget what we're here for
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bongo
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic


Joined: 17 Jan 2007
Posts: 687

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did Bonko choose a name so close to mine?


...Awright Malcks. Smoke
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FFS, I did'nt realise I signed up to a playground...

Well, my fault, I should've read the small print when I accepted the terms and conditions, but I could've sworn it said "you must be over 13 years of age" and not "you must be UNDER 13 years of age".

OK, now I get it, LOL... you kids play nice now....Byyeeeee
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FintanDunne
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 12 Feb 2007
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Sophistication Reply with quote

Quote:
rodin: To defuse this 'who's a truther and who's a shill' meme that is using up valuable time and energy I suggest we unite behind evidence that no-one can deny and form a mutually agreed case. No thermite. No beam weapons. Nothing open to debate, only facts, starting with a short list of irrefutible single events, moving on to scientific proofs and statistical analysis of 'coincidences'.

Good points in the above. Reliable evidence is what we are aiming at in
our 9/11-3i investigation.

I couldn't agree more that unravelling the shrills from the truthers uses
up "valuable time and energy" as you say. That's a big part of their
gameplan and has been built in to their defensive structure.

My 'CIA Fakes' revelations were pointing out that hardly any of them are
truthers and that the scale of the coverup crew matches the scale of the
crime.

So yes, we need to make our own minds up about what is real.

Let me say, that we are up against an intelligence operation. These are
the most cunning, devious, slippery slimeballs on the planet --with an
unlimited budget to boot. Intel Operators use false trails, confusion and
misdirection like you or I breathe in and out.

So let's look at the Israelis issue which has been smeared all over the
9/11 and 7/7 issues. False trail or reality. Personally I think it is way too
heavyhanded to be real. Way too in your face.

As a journalist, I can tell you that the word going around the journo
circles (off air and not in print) in the imediate aftermath of 9/11 was
that it was a Mossad Op. Again, way too heavyhanded to be real.
Way too in your face. The Zionists are crazy mfkers but they are
also convenient scapegoats to the mind of the average Joe.

This is bigger than just the Israelis, though they are players.
G8 summmit and 7/7 at the same time showed that.

"Bush gets live feed of first plane hit?"

Yes, true. But... Bush, Bush, Bush.
The guy is a wire-instructed idiot.
His old man is the key player.


The Great Dictator.. ..Finally Unmasks
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9905#9905

But it's a good illlustration of why we need our thinking caps on.

Yeah, agreed, Junior's talk of seeing the first strike is good evidence to
present to the average person that all is not right.

So do you make that a main point of your angle of attack?

And if you do are the G8 boys sniggering away knowing you are
smearing 9/11 on Junior --just like they wanted?

Clearly you can't point out Bush's video comment without also making
sure they know that the issue is more complex that just Bush Junior.

Like I say, this requires sophistication. Also no kneejerk emotionalism.

Otherwise you are sucked into the Intel boys clever little games.

_________________
The CIA Fakes http://911DejaVu.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Fallious
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 27 Oct 2006
Posts: 762

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I genuinely have a wierd feeling of déjà vu for some reason reading that post, anyone else?

I appreciate your line on the Israeli side of things, but equally I can see many people here entirely rejecting it. That's the problem with disinfo, simply by framing a debate as questioning the validity of information as REAL information you suddenly alienate a vast quantity of people.

Better to let those interested do their research, and see what comes out in the wash. The obvious exception to this rule is when the minority theory somehow garners an unevenly voiced support base which is not representative of the actual bulk of campaigners supporting it, such as NPT. Talking of which, where do you stand on Beams and NPT?

_________________
"Thought is faster than arrows, and truth is sharper than blades." - David Gemmell | RealityDown wiki
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 2224
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True research is not prejudiced. Let's lay down what we got, try to demolish it, and see what's left. There is a chance that the MOSSAD done it meme IS too obvious. But there is also a very strong chance that they were active on the day. 200 spies were kicked out - if Israel and US were in league - WHY? Only reason I can think of is that only kingpin players in US were in on it - FBI grunts did their job for the US but their booty was confiscated & shipped back to Israel no questions asked. The 5 dancing Israelis - chutzpah or patsies? You/we decide

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcON2XbFR3I&NR

The MSM and Hollywood is undoubtedly controlled by Jews. They are obviously sitting on the Israel connection to 911 and 7/7. No attempt at a MOSSAD cover story from them.

Fintan - why on earth would Peter Power set up a 'red herring' about an exercise? To muddy the waters??? Surely his statements can logically be linked to Verint (not Guliani unless he was also in on the Verint op). Moving from slow to quick time thinking - not the language of disinfo - more limited reveal I would say. If we get the suggestion for a Debating Chamber http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7101 then there will surely be a Peter Power thread, for his statements are

1) Fascinating
2) Caught on tape - we can prove he said what he said

Precisely

http://www.starstika.com/events/precisely-single-released

_________________
Belief is the Enemy of Truth www.dissential.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 2224
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bush lite got a plane feed all right. He's so stupid he reveals same. I don't even know if he knew what was happening. That look of utter bewilderment @ school with the book upside down. Commander Bush - ha. (Or was it an act. Does he play dumb but work smart? Confused )

However, SOMEBODY had a 911 camera working in his direction. Unlike the CCTV's at Israeli-patrolled Logan. Now THAT detail was not a plant to smear Israel I am sure... or was it?

Were Peter Power's comments designed to drag Israel (Verint) in as the perps of 7/7 at a time of his master's choosing?...

heh - enough speculation. C'mon mods - let's tabulate the evidence...

http://www.nineeleven.co.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=7101

_________________
Belief is the Enemy of Truth www.dissential.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 23 Sep 2005
Posts: 288

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:21 am    Post subject: Re: Controlled Demolition Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:
FintanDunne wrote:
Peter Power is hardcore UK-ATB: Anti-terrorism branch.

I agree Power was trying to tell us something.
Or rather trying to sell us something.

A herring. Red in color: 'terror drill'

Peter Power is not dumb.



Fintan,

Do you also think that in trying to sell us this myth, that 'they' also flew Rudolph Gulyiani ( head of Gulyiani securities ) into London especially for the event that morning ?

Are you not familiar with the way these guys operate ? They spell out exactly whats happening, or going to happen, or indeed has happened. Theyre having a laugh at our expense as usual.

They did this with the PNAC papers. They did it when Daschle and Leahy objected to the patriot act and got 'anthraxed'. They took 10 years to have an inquest into the death of a member of the Royal family. They did it with the Warren commision, and followed it up with the 9/11 ommission.

What does that say to you about the way these people operate ? Is it in-your-face-take-the-juice style, or all sophisticated covert operation, out of the sight of yer average intellect ?

"It reads like a novel.......a mystery" - George W Bush commenting on the Kean commission report.


Hey Fintan, you came.......and went again.

Dissapointed that you didnt address my post, and others who asked you amongst other things for your proof of CIA infiltration on just about every other alternative news blogspot online ( except yours of course )

As for myself, Let me ask you again. Did 'they' fly Guliani, the head of a company set up to conduct "terror drills" on behalf of likely terrorist targets such as the CFR- member- managed- Israeli- security- company- guarded London underground in order to reinforce your theory that Peter Power is selling us all a red herring ?

Or did they do that , as they have done in the other instances ( see above ) cos not only do they enjoy taking the piss, but also that it is an important part of 'their' philosophy, to make their intentions plain to anyone with half a brain, as an integral part of how they operate ?

I would suggest the latter.

Your own thoughts ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 2224
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some points from Fintan's forum

Quote:
Of particular interest is that Secret Service bulletproof jacket found underground one block from the WTC. Any speculation on how the jacket got so far? Seems improbable that it was blown laterally one block underground


This is news to me.

Quote:
In general I do not spend much time these days on the "dancing Israelis" (except for one: did I mention Ayelet?) and even the "official" hijacker gig, since I side with Fintan and Co. that just about everything we've heard about the hijackers was a outer level of onion.

BUT ONE NEWS THREAD keeps my attention. Why? Because someone actually died after 9/11 under suspicious circumstances. This is real post-9/11 murder; therefore it is worth more than ten thousand "dancing Israelis".


5 dancing Israelis who were set up for filming BEFORE 911 struck (NYT) - and who were seen hi-fiving and happy filming THEMSELVES with WTC burning in background - and who were caught with ARAB CLOTHING in their van. Would you not just LOVE to see that video? I wonder what they were WEARING....

COMMENT DELETED

Last comment deleted on the grounds of skating on thin ice...

_________________
Belief is the Enemy of Truth www.dissential.com


Last edited by rodin on Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 3187
Location: Here to help!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right, this hit peice is obviously controversial,so its off to truth Controversies where the evidence for these claims can be properly looked at.
_________________
Free your Self and Free the World
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moderator, I really don't see why this is so controversial. I don't understand why people find this thread so threatening. As Fintan says:

Quote:
My 'CIA Fakes' revelations were pointing out that hardly any of them are truthers and that the scale of the coverup crew matches the scale of the crime.


I understand how much that hurts when you've believed in some of these people up till now, but I can tell you from bitter experience with the Dunblane campaign, that I believe the above totally. When the mainstream media ignored all my research and I turned to the internet to publish my findings - I started up my website on the 10th anniversary of the Dunblane massacre last March - little did I know what I was walking into. The Home Office moles who were probably already within the shooting organisations that formed in the aftermath of the massacre and the handgun ban, set out to discredit and destroy me. And as I was a one-man-band, it wasn't too difficult.

First they attacked my 'theories' - theories I formed on the basis of all the lies and inconsistencies in evidence from the Dunblane Inquiry - and with hindsight it would have been best if I hadn't formed any theories. My first mistake. Then they attacked my actual hard evidence, even though I had it all here in hard copy, eg. the false CCTV times etc etc. Then they attacked me. Finally on 8 Nov 2006 they attacked my website. It was hacked into and wiped out. The Dunblane cover-up was never meant to have got onto the internet and I had to be 'decommissioned'. And they succeeded. Some of those involved in bringing me down had been my supporters (so I thought).

So when I came across the CIA fakes material re 9/11, I'm afraid it made perfect sense to me. The least I could do, I thought, was bring it to the attention of more people. Sometimes we find ourselves stuck on one particular Forum and don't search out other voices. It's happened to me. I'm sure it's happened to some of you.

This campaign does require sophistication, something I was seriously lacking when I took Dunblane onto the internet nearly one year ago. Oh if only I could do the last year again with all the knowledge I have now. But I can't of course. I would hate to see this campaign finished off because everybody becomes demoralised by the scheming CIA fakes. And demoralised you will become if you aren't aware of their game plan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 2224
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Right, this hit peice is obviously controversial,so its off to truth Controversies where the evidence for these claims can be properly looked at.


See amendment to post. Thread seems too substantive to end up in the NPT bin. JMHO

_________________
Belief is the Enemy of Truth www.dissential.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Leiff
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 23 May 2006
Posts: 509

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexsandie, it is controversial because it is evidence free accusations!

FintanDunne wrote:
The evidence about the CIA Fakes is here:
http://www.breakfornews.com/TheCIAInternetFakes.htm

and most recently here:

Uncovered: The Rat's Nest of 9/11
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=26



I went over to Fintan's to look for evidence but came up empty, and I wasn't the only one...

stallion4 wrote:
Fintan, I'd be interested in seeing an updated version of your "Uncovered: The Rat's Nest of 9/11" research - in the form of a flow-chart perhaps? Is there anything in the works, or is that classified information?


pdpbison wrote:
For my benifit, would you kindly make some short summary outline, of what you believe is the overview or explicaiton of the '9-11' mischief?


Phil Howe wrote:
All you had to do was offer some evidence with your revelations and you'd get my vote.


sock_puppet_8968 wrote:
Actually, Fintan does sometimes provide details and explanations.

It's just that most of the time they are
totally untrue.
And the rest of the time they are
mostly untrue.


Come on Fintan show us the evidence if you want us to take you seriously.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
London Mick
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 07 Feb 2007
Posts: 139
Location: London

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fintan still hasn't told us anything about himself, his background, where he's from, what his Irish connections are, is he Irish?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonko, I totally agree with you on this. This alone has to make any rational thinking person question the agenda of some of the CIA fakes (which is just a shorthand term by the way). Even without all the disparities in the official version of events about 9/11, the motives of the main players who stepped in to take control of the alternative version of events is without a doubt sinister (to put it mildly!) There will be a lot of people seriously in need of 'cult deprogramming' very soon. And there won't be the help available that they need.

Quote:
As a kind of sidenote, away from all the mindless parroting of the "facts" (the kind coming from crackerjack researchers) and away from the crying out for "the evidence" (that type that can drawn up on a blackboard), I'm gonna point out something thats glaringly obvious.

Propaganda RELIES on evoking fear.

If you think about it just for a little while, you'll be able to spot the kinds
of people who rely on getting you SOLD on FEAR. It's an ancient art, look around, religions are structured on the idea of saving you from something through invoking fear.

Once your sold on fear, your helpless, you find yourself in that constant state of fight or flight response, you can't think straight, someone who is subjected to this kind of psychological abuse, becomes helpless and powerless. The system feeds off this fear, because in such a state, you instinctively look for an authority figure and someone is always there to take that position and do your thinking for you.

This is the kind of abuse that's going on right now, and if you look around,
ITS NOT JUST ON TV !!

If you watch television, you see them playing the 'ol terrorism scare tactics, getting people into a fear frenzy where they can't think rationally anymore.

Well duh, thats how it works, invoking emotional reactions blocks out any rational processes in the individual, thats 'mind control 101' right there

What about if your watching 'documentaries' that leave you in fear for your life and your families safety because of....um, lets see now.... Aliens, Luciferian death cults, Marshal Law, Reptillian Overlords, armageddon.... are you getting the picture yet?

Back on the subject of getting the TRUTH out there, wouldn't it do us all a great service if the representatives of these issues to mainstream media stuck to researching and looked for solutions, instead of spending all of there time developing DVD+TV material that does nothing but destroy the credibility of legitimate people with unanswered questions.

I think a lot of people are now learning the harsh consequences of leaving it up to the 'authority' to voice our opinions, especially when putting your faith in people like AJ, or Icke, or any of these nutcases who allegedly represent the side of truth.

Apart from the info-tainment value of their material (you gotta hand it to 'em, MUCH better than the rubbish on television), what kind of massages are they giving out, 'below the surface'.

I mean c'mon, does this look like someone who is dedicated to EMPOWERING YOU with knowledge??

OR does this look like just another DOOM-SELLER!!?!?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 2224
Location: UK

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cannot disagree with BONKO's post, quoted above
_________________
Belief is the Enemy of Truth www.dissential.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe i as being a bit harsh when I suggested that this place was
a playground. (but you can understand what I meant from the reactions
of some of the posters).

I sincerely think that the Issues brought up by alexandie and Fintan are
crucially important if we are to understand the level of infiltration and
manipulation that is so obvious in the truth movement.

I think it would also be a crying shame If John White or any of the other
moderators here were to decide that this thread be moved or cencored
in any way. Of course IMO, this would damage the credibillity of their
position as truthers and bring up questions about their motives.

The key to making progress on these issues will be a matter of staying
calm and having rational debates without resorting to emotional and
personal attacks. Lets hope we can keep a focus on the issues at hand.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FintanDunne
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 12 Feb 2007
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: Good Cop Bad Cop Reply with quote

Quote:
rodin: Fintan - why on earth would Peter Power set up
a 'red herring' about an exercise? To muddy the waters???

To set up a straw man lame conspiracy theory to be promoted heavily
by AJ and then fizzle out as the mirage of a "one thousand people"
exercise (count 'em!) fades in the harsh light of realization that it was
an eight person fat expense-accounted corporate w**kers day out at
an office-based business continuity gig. Period. Full stop. The End.

Quote:
Abandoned Ego: They did this with the PNAC papers.....

Is it in-your-face-take-the-juice style, or all sophisticated covert
operation, out of the sight of yer average intellect ?

It's in your face. Taunting. 'Cos these are the boys who know how to play
political activists like saps to engineer Orange Revolutions or Green ones
or whatever color you like. Just like in Ukraine. Google the National
Endowment for Democracy
. Or try this:

Quote:
Trojan Horse: The National Endowment for Democracy
excerpted from the book Rogue State
A Guide to the World's Only Superpower
by William Blum Common Courage Press, 2000

How many Americans could identify the National Endowment for Democracy? An organization which often does exactly the opposite of what its name implies. The NED was set up in the early 1980s under President Reagan in the wake of all the negative revelations about the CIA in the second half of the 1970s. The latter was a remarkable period... Seemingly every other day there was a new headline about the discovery
of some awful thing, even criminal conduct, the CIA had been mixed up in
for years. The Agency was getting an exceedingly bad name, and it was
causing the powers-that-be much embarrassment....

The idea was that the NED would do somewhat overtly what the CIA had been doing covertly for decades, and thus, hopefully, eliminate the stigma associated with CIA covert activities.
http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Blum/TrojanHorse_RS.html

Meanwhile it's covert! 'Cos while the NED feeds money to the "Good Guys", the regular CIA
runs Ops to paint the Bad Guys with luminous dayglo so you can't miss 'em.

So they are just applying the Ukraine-style political manipulation techniques to 9/11:
the creation of "Bad Guys" to get "Good Guys" elected. PNAC = Bad Guys.
I mean, watch Newsnight on BBC and you can get that message.

So, who the Good Guys? Try the Hillary and Obama dream team maybe?
Definitely. It's political seesaw: good, cop bad cop. Political soap opera
for Newsnight fans is not 9/11 conspiracy research.

_________________
The CIA Fakes http://911DejaVu.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
FintanDunne
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 12 Feb 2007
Posts: 26

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Bonko: I think it would also be a crying shame If John White or any of the other
moderators here were to decide that this thread be moved or cencored in any way.....

Oh I dunno, might be quite good really.

Quote:
Leiff:
alexsandie, it is controversial because it is evidence free accusations!
I went over to Fintan's to look for evidence but came up empty, and I wasn't the only one...
Come on Fintan show us the evidence if you want us to take you seriously.

OK then. Wink

Quote:
Author's Notes: If you want to really know the truth of 9/11,
those hyperlinks in this article are not there just for decoration.
Check them out! Plus here's some more informative reading:

Our Good Friends in the CIA - NOT !
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/our-good-friends-in-cia-not.html
Giving Conspiracy Theory a Bad Name
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/giving-conspiracy-theory-bad-name. html
Mickey Atta and the Big McWhoppers
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/mickey-atta-and-big-mcwhoppers.htm l
Alex Jones, Hopsicker & the 9/11 CIA Fakes
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/alex-jones-hopsicker-911-cia-fakes .html
True Lies of 9/11: Amanda & Atta
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/true-lies-of-911-amanda-atta.html
Disinfo: The Iran Invasion Drivel
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/disinfo-iran-invasion-drivel.html
Good Cops, Bad Cops and the Stolen Election
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/good-cops-bad-cops-and-stolen-elec tion.html
The CIA, The Left & Tabloid 9/11
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/cia-left-tabloid-911.html
Ellsberg, Sibel Edmonds & The Secret Team
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/ellsberg-sibel-edmonds-secret-team .html
'Two Hardware Stores' as 9/11 Goes 'Nuts'
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/08/911-coverup-current-status.html
Ops in Disarray Over London Bombs Probe
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/07/ops-in-disarray-over-london-bombs. html
Cynthia's Big LIHOP Day Out
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/07/cynthias-big-lihop-day-out.html
Mainstream Ridicules Visor Terror Drill Hype
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/07/mainstream-ridicules-visor-terror. html
Alex Jones is Wrong on London Terror Drill
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/07/alex-jones-is-wrong-on-london-terr or.html
9/11 : The Aliens Did It !
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/04/911-aliens-did-it.html
Gannon and the Inevitable Downfall of Rove
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/04/gannon-and-inevitable-downfall-of- rove.html
Seymour Hersh and the Mythical 'Strike on Iran'
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/04/seymour-hersh-and-mythical-strike- on.html
What Have John Kerry and Giuliana Sgrena Got in Common?
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/03/what-have-john-kerry-and-giuliana. html


Some of the key players in the 9/11 coverup -but not them all.

Uncovered: The Rat's Nest of 9/11

In the CIA Internet Fakes, released 4th August, 2005, we outed
a host of websites --either controlled by the CIA/FBI/KGB/ETC,
or hopelessly compromised by willingly gushing out heaps of Intel-
designed 9/11 Tabloid Crud. Now as the Fake 9/11 Ops scale back
operations, we identify the people trying so hard to fool you.


Latest: Audio by Fintan Dunne
on this topic is now online.
DSL mp3: Listen or 56K mp3 Listen


by Fintan Dunne, BreakForNews.com 28 January, 2006

How do you find a nest of rats? Well, you just follow one rat, and see if it
leads you back to the nest.

We are in search of lair of the rats who crawled out of the rubble of the
9/11 events. And we have our eye on a rather suspicious rat to follow.
He will lead us to some very interesting places along the way.

So, here goes. Step by step... and watch it build.



On the forum here I recently detailed the rather dubious former head of the
Russian Armed Forces, General Ivashov --who has recently turned into a
"9/11-Was-An-Inside-Job" cheerleader. The implausibility of that can be
seen in his disturbingly menacing eyes as well as his comments. Read it:

Quote:
Russian General Exposing 9/11 is a KGB Fake!
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11

I pointed out that many of the speakers and panelists who lined up with
General Ivashov at the Axis for Peace Conference held in Brussels
(home of the burgeoning EU Superstate) in November, 2005
( http://www.axisforpeace.net/rubrique27.html ) were a "Who's-Who"
of CIA Fakes. And many of them have appeared on the Alex Jones Show.

Hold on to that thought. And let's go looking for dots to connect up.

Alex Jones' Infowars.com is shadowing the analysis here on
BreakForNews.com in order to cover their asses. The Inforwars.com
rewrite of our article on Ivashov is grossly transparent:

First, Fintan Dunne 25th Jan, 2005:
Quote:
"Say no to a "unipolar" global dictatorship by rushing willingly into the arms of a "multipolar" global dictatorship.
The good general's solution to the assault on free peoples everywhere.... is to enslave them under the auspices of a
United Nations controlled behind the scenes by exactly the same forces staging the War On Terror gambit."
http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11

And then, two days later on Infowars.com....

Paul Joseph Watson 27th Jan, 2005:
Quote:
"As his solution to global dictatorship, Ivashov encourages the creation of a pseudo-world government,
run under UN auspices. In essence he is offering a Hobson's choice, a left-wing world government to counter the
advance of the right-wing world government."
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2006/250106generalscomment s.htm

But that Ivashov ripoff by Infowar's Watson is not the only time this has
happened recently.

On the 18th November, 2005 I produced a special feature audio on the
gambit to use Bush as a 'bad cop' to usher in a Hillary Clinton 'good cop'
presidency.


DSL http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/InsideTrackNews051118c.mp3
56k http://www.breakfornews.com/audio/InsideTrackNews051118d.mp3

And guess what? Exactly four days later comes this on Infowars.com:

Paul Joseph Watson November 22 2005:
Quote:
"From Battlestar Galactica to Commander in Chief, the cultural zeitgeist is promoting the notion
that the next President of the United States will be a woman."
http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2005/221105hillaryclinton .htm


FOOL ME... THREE TIMES

Getting back to General Ivashov, one of his promoters has been Kurt Nimmo.
He gave an unabashed endorsement to Ivashov and 'CIA Fake' Andreas von Bulow:

Quote:
Russian General: Nine Eleven a Globalist Inside Job
Sunday January 22nd 2006
Ivashov hits the nail square on the head. “The organizers of [the nine eleven] attacks were the political
and business circles interested in destabilizing the world order”..... As others have explained-most notably
Andreas von Bulow, Bundestag member of a parliamentary commission which oversaw the three branches of the
German secret service...."
http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=201

And Nimmo has also promoted the work of Wayne Madsen, who popped
up in the middle of the 2004 stolen election controversy with a decoy tale
promising to disclose a $29 million votefraud payoff check to an alleged
Bush-linked offshore trust. The check never materialized.
( http://www.breakfornews.com/articles/MadsenVoteFraudTaleSpin.htm )

Anyhow Nimmo must be unaware of Madsen's "prior form", because he
ran this gem in January, 2006:

Quote:
Madsen on the Impending Iran Attack
Monday January 02nd 2006, 10:14 pm http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=179

Oooops! Doesn't Nimmo recall Madsen's 2004 pre-election, decoy article
about another "Impending Iran Attack"? That time it was supposed
to happen to bolster Bush's reelection bid.

Quote:
A Bush pre-election strike on Iran 'imminent'
By Wayne Madsen October 20, 2004
http://www.lebanonwire.com/0410/04102002LW.asp

It never did, of course. Instead, Bush's "October Surprise" was no surprise.
He stole 2004 --just like he stole 2000. By means of vote fraud.
Big surprise, eh?

"Fool me once...." as they say.....

Madsen's a serial offender.

Now, as a matter of "by the way," if you take a careful look at Nimmo's
blog, you will notice that the posts are numbered sequentially. But you will
not find posts number 189 or 196.
( Try: http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=189 or http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=196 )

For good reason. The first was a post where early in January, 2006,
Nimmo claimed that due to "threats" he would no longer be updating his
blog --out of concern for his family's safety. The second missing post was
the one where a few days later --after an appearance on the Jack Blood
show ( http://www.jackblood.com ) -- and claimed email entreaties from
loyal fans, he would, after all, be posting again.

More than a mere publicity stunt, this was also a little fear-stoking PsyOp
in it's own right. But now that the deed is in the past, best to drop it all
down the memory hole eh? Thus the post deletions.


RATS R US

And those are not the only deletions. Careful followers of Mike Rivero's
WhatReallyHappened.com will recall that Rivero had posted a linked
report of the "threats" against Nimmo in his daily news blog.

But if you look now in Rivero's January Archive - there is no mention
of the original posting.
( http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/archives/week_2006_01_08.html )

Now that's what friends are for eh? For covering you tracks.

Let's connect some more dots.

Rivero has also frequently appeared on Jack Blood's Show and on the
Alex Jones Show.

( By the way, also appearing as guests on Alex Jones' in the past have
been many of Ivashov's friends from the "Axis of Peace" event in
Brussels: Andreas von Buelow, Christopher Bollyn, Phil Berg, Thierry
Meyssan, Webster Tarpley and David Shayler. Not forgetting Michael
Meacher, who missed the Brussels gig. )

And Jack Blood just hosted the Alex Jones Show himself --as a stand-in
for Alex Jones.

Ummmm..... All nice and cozy. Tucked up together. So cute.

Not half as cute as Rivero's latest gambit though. It's the tip of an iceberg.
The rest follows.

He first posted an attack on Daryl Bradford Smith (who's he?) by Victor Thorn (oh, him) :

Quote:
WhatReallyHappened.com Category: CURRENT EVENTS
Posted Jan 26, 2006 09:21 AM PST
Will the Real Daryl Bradford Smith Please Stand Up
http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/darylsmith10.html

Rivero Coments:
Normally I don't get involved in the rivalries that occur between the various personalities. However I feel
the need to correct a statement attributed to me in this article. I did not "dump" Jack Blood, or anyone else.
Both with Jack Blood, and with Alex Jones, I told them I could no longer guarantee a regular schedule of
call-ins owing to increasing time pressures from my "day job".


Now you don't need to know what this is all about. Believe me.

Moving quickly on.... the following day Rivero posts the rebuttal:

Quote:
WhatReallyHappened.com Category: CURRENT EVENTS
Posted Jan 27, 2006 01:21 PM PST
Daryl Bradford Smith responds to Wing TV
http://www.iamthewitness.com/ResponseToWingTV.htm

Rivero Coments:
In the interests of fairness, I am linking to Daryl Bradford Smith's reply to the comments made in yesterday's article
by Wing TV. I wish to emphasize that I am not taking any sides in this debate. Indeed I wish the various personalities
involved in the truth movement would remember what we are all here to do, and that rivalries work for the benefit of
Bush and his associates. I don't like to get caught up in these factional disputes. However I did have to respond to a
statement erroneously attributed to me, and since I did link to that article it is only fair I provide the same courtesy
to this one.


Now the important sentence in that last comment by Rivero is:

"I wish the various personalities involved in the truth movement would
remember... that rivalries work for the benefit of Bush and his associates."


Which, ironically is the reason that Rivero is posting these mudslinging
tirades in the first place: because they benefit Bush and his associates.
In particular the associates in the CIA. ( I love the pretext for posting the
first attack and the veneer of sincerity in the second comment. Cute again. )

The important sentence in the first comment by Rivero is this:

I told them I could no longer guarantee a regular schedule of
call-ins owing to increasing time pressures from my "day job".


Which is becoming a theme of Rivero's.
Because the CIA are scaling down the Op.


THE CIA's WEAKEST LINKS

Any plot/conspiracy is vulnerable at the weakest link(s).

And General Leonid Ivashow and Wayne Madsen are really weak links.

First the General: Now this guy plays well in the former Soviet Union.
No problem there. He rants about the Putin crew being NWO puppets,
and it surely goes down a bomb. Which it's meant to. Just like Alex Jones
equivalent is meant to sell well in this zone....

But whoever decided to begin to market him to the Western 9/11 skeptics
needs their heads examined. It take a big stretch in the imagination to
figure that a guy who looks like a Russian mafia don and used to head up
the Russian Army --fer chrissakes!-- could possibly be on our side.
( http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11 )

You don't get to head the Russian Armed Forces by being a beacon for
light and truth. That's a no-brainer. Imagine a former U.S. Chairman of
the Joint Chiefs of Staff cheering on a 9/11 truth meeting and that should
give you a picture of how likely Ivashov is to be one of the good guys!

So once you get suspicious about Ivashov, you get to wondering how and
why 9/11 luminaries are hanging out with him at that Brussels meeting.
( http://www.axisforpeace.net/rubrique27.html )

Now you got all them in your sights too and you're sniffing: Fake..?..

Next Madsen: Well when I burned him on the Democratic Underground
Forum in the middle of the post-2004-election-stealing hoopla, the
agency should have pulled him. No question. Somebody goofed bad.

The DU people took one look at my article:
( http://www.breakfornews.com/articles/MadsenVoteFraudTaleSpin.htm )

...and they went Whoaaa. "This guy is ex-NSA!" Then they read how his
story of a multi-million-dollar check to an offshore Bush trust fund being
used to steal the election was a red herring and they went Whoaaa again.

And finally, being as how they were reeling from the Bush "victory" and
trying to figure how they got screwed soooo bad..... when they read that
Madsen had helped to decoy them into expecting an October Surprise
attack on Iran --just days before the election (when Bush actually was
going to steal the vote like in 2000 ) they went Whoaaa for a third tiime.
( http://www.lebanonwire.com/0410/04102002LW.asp )

Then they went back to Whoaaa number 1, and they said "ex-NSA, Eh?"

And they dumped him faster than a pneumatic trash van empties bins.
I was there. I wrote the article. I saw him go down in flames.

But did the agency pull him? Nope. Dumb asses kept him at the station.

Now when you see Kurt Nimmo and the rest of the CIA Fakes linking to
his stuff and him still pawning off the same Iran Invasion * that
got him canned before.... you're the one going Whoaaa.
( http://kurtnimmo.com/?p=179 )

And now between Madsen and Ivashov -you're wondering... WTF ???

And you're figuring that if Ivashov is hanging out with all these guys like
Andreas von Buelow, Christopher Bollyn, Phil Berg, Thierry Meyssan,
Webster Tarpley and David Shayler..... who've been on Alex Jones....

And if Nimmo is pushing Madsen's 'Iran Invasion' stuff AND Ivashov -both!
And he is tight with Jack Blood and Mike Rivero.... and Rivero is on Jack
Blood and Jack blood hosts the AJ show... and they all buy Hopsicker and
Keller... and AntiWar.com pushes the Iran Invasion stuff too... and Sibel
Edmonds is on Antiwar.com... and she agrees with Hopsicker about Atta &
Drugs... and ...... and... and round and round the clique it goes....

And suddenly you're on to it! The whole crew are CIA Fakes.

Like I say... the weakest links are always a problem.
Compounded in this case by Intel Brass ineptitude.

Ah well... their loss - our gain.


RATS R HOMEWARD BOUND

They are winding down the 9/11 CIA Fakes UnTruth Movement. Pressures
of the day job, you see. I jest. Actually, it because the gameplan has
always been to have blanket coverage until Bush got back in again, then
scale down so the issue fades away before Hillary arrives. Otherwise, she
might be under pressure to do something about the official "inquiry."

So now they are intensifying the staged mudslinging which they have been
using to determinedly destroy each others' credibility for the last two years.

From when the covert campaign began with Daniel Hopsicker outing John
Grey of 9/11 Truth as a tool of Adnan Khashoggi, all the way through the
Pod People Vs Rivero to the low grade mire of the Wing TV attack dogs, it
been an escalating and carefully planned campaign designed to reach a
climax now --as they prepare to retire to the "day jobs".

Nice to have you along for the ride ye sundry masses of 9/11 skeptics.

Hope you liked the tasty skirt thrown your way in the shape of Sibel
Edmonds and Amanda Keller. Hope you are by now totally confused and
disillusioned by this COINTELPRO-style tabloid 9/11 disinfo crew. You
should be. A lot of money and planning has gone into it all. The crime of
the century deserved a huge crew of CIA Fakes. We told you about that
last year.
( http://www.breakfornews.com/TheCIAInternetFakes.htm )

Then there's the ever-so-conveniently-placed millionaire backer of the
9/11 Fakes Tour and other outreach mechanisms designed to establish
the street-cred and media-cred of the CIA Fakes. Jimmy Walter is a pivotal
figure, otherwise how could the agency possibly chanel the vast funds
needed to mount such a concerted campaign. Of course, when you think
about it, the presence of such as Walter is a dead giveaway in itself.

And let's not forget John Kerry's hard labor to throw a psychological spanner
in your works at the climactic moment. Followed by Bev Harris' public
implosion on the Randi Rhodes show to shatter the votefraud movement.

Most were so stunned by the Bush "win" that it's been downhill ever
since. That's the power of a well-executed Psychological Operation (PsyOp).
It knocks the stuffing out of political and social resistance --whether in a
military or civilian context. John Kerry was an essential part of ensuring
the 9/11 Op has eight clear Bush years for the full coverup to run it's course.
( http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/03/what-have-john-kerry-and-giuliana. html )

Then, just as icing on the cake --Katrina just about finished you off.

Time to go back to sleep now. 9/11 was just a bad dream. It never
really happened. It was just a mirage.

You are meant to forget that around three thousand people lost their lives,
along with another 100,000 dead in Iraq and Afghanistan --enabled by
that seminal PsyOp on September 11th, 2001.

What about Justice, you say? They don't need no stinkin' Justice.

They are off to a well deserved sleep, bellies swollen from gnawing on the
detritus of the Internet trailer park. From website to website they have
cross-promoted each other while spinning the fabric of subtle half-truths
and deceptions.

Trace the hyperlinks. Round and round they go. Always keeping it
in the clique. You link to me and I link to you. And he links to us.
And we link to him. Then you guest on my show and I guest on yours.
Now you attack him and I attack her. And what comes around goes
around, as round and round we go.

That's how you find a nest of rats. You follow one rat, and it leads you
back to the rest. Every time. There is a cast of characters. An "in" crowd.
You can trace the incestuous links between them for yourself with a little
net research.

Their task is not to squelch the 9/11 issue. But to populate it with the "in"
crowd --while promoting the confused, conflicting, designer-conspiracy,
tabloid-laden "Orgy of Evidence" planted into the events by the CIA.
Quote:
9/11 Minority Report : 'An Orgy Of Evidence'
http://wagnews.blogspot.com/2005/05/911-true-pill.html
Why the 9/11 Movement was created and fostered
by the very people who carried out the attacks...

And when they are finished being "in," they take themselves out.

See them all. So cute. So nicely snuggled together in their cosy nest:

General Ivashov, Alex Jones, Paul Joseph Watson, Kurt Nimmo, Andreas von Buelow,
Wayne Madsen, Jack Blood, Mike Rivero, Christopher Bollyn, Phil Berg, Thierry Meyssan,
Webster Tarpley, David Shayler, Michael Meacher, Daryl Bradford Smith, Victor Thorn,
Daniel Hopsicker, Phil Jayhan, Sibel Edmonds, Amanda Keller, Karl Shwarz, Jeff Rense,
Nico Haupt, Jim Marrs, John Kaminski, Bev Harris, Mike Ruppert, Michel Chossudovsky,
and the guy with the bucks to front for the CIA's 9/11 Fakes Tour - Jimmy Walter....

I could go on, but I sense that --like an audience at the end of a movie,
some of you are reluctant to stay to see the full credits roll up the screen
to name all the players and behind-the-scenes staff.

Yes, it was all a scripted Wag the Dog movie. One we first began to write
about in the weeks after the events of 9/11.
( Wag The WTC II : The Blockbuster http://breakfornews.com/wag/the_blockbuster.htm )

But don't leave. Something new is about to happen. You're going to
enjoy this more.

The celluloid actors are departing. But now comes the exciting bit. Now the
audience are about to take to the stage themselves. There's a play about
to begin. It's audience participation to the max. You will be the new actors.
Real flesh and blood ones.

It's about something bigger than Justice. It's about Truth.
It's about Freedom.

And this time, there's no script.

In fact, it's entirely up to you.

Latest: Audio by Fintan Dunne
on this topic is now online.
DSL mp3: Listen or 56K mp3 Listen

---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------
This article is not an entire, comprehensive listing of the participants
in the 9/11 coverup, but it's another perspective to add to our previous
'CIA Internet Fakes' analysis, and our investigative articles on
http://WagNews.Blogspot.com
See Also: http://breakfornews.com/TheCIAInternetFakes.htm
Fintan Dunne 28th January, 2006
---------------------------------------------------------------------- ---------------

_________________
The CIA Fakes http://911DejaVu.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 10 Dec 2005
Posts: 2017
Location: Croydon, Surrey

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you replace the 15 faces in 'Rat's Gallery with one, that of Fintan Dunne, you will have it about right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
If you replace the 15 faces in 'Rat's Gallery with one, that of Fintan Dunne, you will have it about right.


wow

The wit of the posters in here is amazing, unfortuantely for the rest of us it's a waste of a forum thats supposed to be invesigating the cold blooded murder of countless innocent civillians and its subsequent cover-up campaign.

Never mind, time wasters can't hold back the truth forever....

Distraction's ....'fool me once'... Razz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Snowygrouch
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 02 Apr 2006
Posts: 628
Location: Oxford

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You forgot me I`m a CIA fake too, and everyone in the whole world.....except............YOU???

I`m glad you realised the Russion general must be a fake because he has beady eyes. Thats very astute I must say.

So now that we know everyone in the world is a CIA opertive except you what would you suggest we do???

Burn all our 9/11 books? Stop using the internet?
I`m also terribly impressed with ALL the evidence you have that amounts to....oh wait..YOUR ARTICLES!!

I cant ever recall being less convinced of anything, except that time I read the 9.11 Commission report. THAT was slightly less convincing than you I suppose.

_________________
The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist

President Eisenhower 1961
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
alexsandie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 25 Jan 2007
Posts: 84

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I could go on, but I sense that --like an audience at the end of a movie, some of you are reluctant to stay to see the full credits roll up the screen to name all the players and behind-the-scenes staff.

Yes, it was all a scripted Wag the Dog movie. One we first began to write
about in the weeks after the events of 9/11.
( Wag The WTC II : The Blockbuster http://breakfornews.com/wag/the_blockbuster.htm )

But don't leave. Something new is about to happen. You're going to enjoy this more.

The celluloid actors are departing. But now comes the exciting bit. Now the audience are about to take to the stage themselves. There's a play about to begin. It's audience participation to the max. You will be the new actors.

Real flesh and blood ones.

It's about something bigger than Justice. It's about Truth.

It's about Freedom.

And this time, there's no script.

In fact, it's entirely up to you.


It's obvious there is just too much research and political analysis here for some participants on this Forum to take on board. Others obviously haven't even read through the material. So I thought I would pull out the very last part of Fintan's last post for a nice quick easy read for busy people Very Happy

(P.S. For the record, although it is reported in Nexus magazine that I am speaking at a Freedom of Speech conference in May, re Dunblane, alongside David Shayler and Annie Machon, re 9/11, this is not true. The organisers of the conference placed that ad BEFORE they even contacted me - documented evidence available! I was emailed about this yesterday and decided to set the record straight here today).
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 2224
Location: UK

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:22 am    Post subject: Re: Good Cop Bad Cop Reply with quote

FintanDunne wrote:
Quote:
rodin: Fintan - why on earth would Peter Power set up a 'red herring' about an exercise? To muddy the waters???

To set up a straw man lame conspiracy theory to be promoted heavily
by AJ and then fizzle out as the mirage of a "one thousand people"
exercise (count 'em!) fades in the harsh light of realization that it was
an eight person fat expense-accounted corporate w**kers day out at
an office-based business continuity gig. Period. Full stop. The End.


Points

Where does the information come from that it was an eight person fat expense-accounted corporate w**kers day out at an office-based business continuity gig?

Why did Peter Power clam up on the story from 8/7 onwards?

Power did NOT say that the exercise involved over 1,000 people. He said for a COMPANY of over 1,000 people. Verint had 1,200 employees at the time. Verint WERE the company in charge of Tube security. Who ELSE could Power have been talking about?

5 Israelis were seen dancing and filming 911. Later they were arrested. In the van was the video made, and some Arab clothing. NYT reported they set up in advance of the attack. Later on Israeli TV one says 'Our purpose was to document the event'. I picked up from your forum that you consider this evidence of definite Israeli foreknowledge and a probable attempt to frame Arabs (which would be confirmed or otherwise if we could but see the video) not important enough to pursue in any 911 investigation. Is this true?

_________________
Belief is the Enemy of Truth www.dissential.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Bonko
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 13 Feb 2007
Posts: 41

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you cast your mind back to when Peter power was doing his rounds on network television and radio talk shows, you might remember that he used the same line almost word for word. This happened on more than one occasion, more than two occasions more than three occasions in fact I lost count how many times mr. power "slipped up" with that nugget of "information".

Are we to believe that this was accidental?? I don't think so, the stakes are high, these boys arent about to let something like that get out there without some ulterior motive for doing so.

The fundamental question that needs to be asked is, why go to so much effort to get this particular message across??

Well isnt it obvious..... this kind of phoney evidence is picked up by the fakes hook line and sinker, the analysis clearly points out that they are working hand in glove with the agency, behind the scenes.

They run with this kind of planted conspiracy material day in and out, they are knowingly being fed flimsy "evidence" by the agency themselves so that it can be shot down time and time again on mainstream programming. This same tactic is used to paint the entire 9-11 truth community as ignorant conspiracy theorists.

Thanks to the fine work that these fakes are doing.... again, hand in glove with the agency.

Problem is, there are many who keep insisting that we not look behnd the curtain of this Truth movement.... but people will peek, and once you've seen behind there, the whole show looses it's "charm". Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 2 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group