FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Dancing Israelis' appear on TV
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HERA
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 17 Feb 2006
Posts: 141

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:03 am    Post subject: 'Dancing Israelis' appear on TV Reply with quote

http://www.rense.com/general74/lik.htm
Three of the five "dancing Israelis" appeared on an Israeli television show to explain that they were sent to document the event.
Here is a 2.5Mb excerpt of them: http://www.iamthewitness.com/video/ForBollynsSpeech11Nov2006_DancingIs raelis.wmv

The Zionists justify their knowledge of the attack by claiming they had followed the Arab terrorists and discovered their dastardly plans.

The Zionists claim to have warned a few government employees of the upcoming attack, but they never bothered to tell their friends in the news organizations.

The far right Likud party of Israel grew out of the Zionist terrorist gang known as the IRGUN - a fascist organization created by Vladimir Jabotinsky of Odessa. This is the same terror gang that blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem and committed terrorist acts across Palestine and beyond in the 1930s and 40s.

Terrorism, particularly "false-flag" terror in which the blame for a terror attack is wrongly assigned to the enemy, is a strategy and tactic developed and perfected by the Zionists.

The so-called "war on terror" is also a Zionist construct first articulated by Benjamin Netanyahu in the early 1980s. There was a earlier concept developed in Israel called "TNT" which stood for the Hebrew "Terror Neged Terror" or "terror against terror."

The blueprint for the "war on terror" is found in Netanyahu's 1986 book "Terrorism: How the West Can Win." In his speeches and writings, Netanyahu, whose father was the secretary for Vladimir Jabotinsky, and a leader in his New Zionist Organization, promotes the "war on terror" to be waged against Israel's enemies.

The evidence and the motivation for 9/11 all point to the criminal Likud party and their hard-core Zionist supporters in the United States, Britain, Canada, and Australia. ..........
http://www.rense.com/general74/lik.htm



dancing.jpg
 Description:
Three of the five "dancing Israelis"
 Filesize:  22.89 KB
 Viewed:  44 Time(s)

dancing.jpg


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 326
Location: All Power To The People, No More Power To The Pigs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is so much rubbish on the Rense site it is hard to know where to start.

Take the two paragraphs below as an example. The conclusion in para 2 is in no way supported by the evidence provided in paragraph 1, yet it is asserted as fact that false flag terrorism was developed by Zionists.

Quote:
The far right Likud party of Israel grew out of the Zionist terrorist gang known as the IRGUN - a fascist organization created by Vladimir Jabotinsky of Odessa. This is the same terror gang that blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem and committed terrorist acts across Palestine and beyond in the 1930s and 40s.

Terrorism, particularly "false-flag" terror in which the blame for a terror attack is wrongly assigned to the enemy, is a strategy and tactic developed and perfected by the Zionists.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Mr-Bridger
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 22 Apr 2006
Posts: 186

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is so much rubbish on the Rense site it is hard to know where to start.

hahahahahh


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 326
Location: All Power To The People, No More Power To The Pigs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would you care to comment on the specific example I gave above, and inform us how the conclusions are supported by the evidence given?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
sr4470
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 24 Jan 2006
Posts: 168

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well Jeff Rense doesn't censor or monitor the articles, he does allow a wide range of viewpoints and basically full free speech on the site...obviously this has its drawbacks. Just take the good with the bad and ignore the unfounded speculation.

Edit: As some of you may know, the False Flag term comes from British ships flying the enemy flag when launching these kind of operations. Long before the 20th century Wink

_________________
"All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the New World Order." - David Rockefeller
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 May 2006
Posts: 2376

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok then "further developed and perfected by the Zionists". Is that better?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PaulStott
Relentless Limpet Shill
Relentless Limpet Shill


Joined: 13 Jul 2006
Posts: 326
Location: All Power To The People, No More Power To The Pigs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
Ok then "further developed and perfected by the Zionists". Is that better?


No - because you (or the Reense article) still have not evidenced where and when Zionists perfected this development, and indeed why it is so important that "Zionists" did so, rather than say the Soviet military, French or the US military.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 May 2006
Posts: 2376

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not agree they have "perfected" it. Not getting away with 9/11 will see to that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 5756
Location: East London

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
blackcat wrote:
Ok then "further developed and perfected by the Zionists". Is that better?


No - because you (or the Reense article) still have not evidenced where and when Zionists perfected this development, and indeed why it is so important that "Zionists" did so, rather than say the Soviet military, French or the US military.
Perhaps they haven't perfected it, but the Zionists certainly cooperated with LBJ on the classic 'False Flag' attack on the USS Liberty in 1967. If as many of us believe they were involved in 9/11, they seem to be getting better at it, as compared to their '67 Liberty failure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 2224
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PaulStott wrote:
blackcat wrote:
Ok then "further developed and perfected by the Zionists". Is that better?


No - because you (or the Reense article) still have not evidenced where and when Zionists perfected this development, and indeed why it is so important that "Zionists" did so, rather than say the Soviet military, French or the US military.


Let's hear you put a +ve spin on the MOSSAD motto then...

_________________
Belief is the Enemy of Truth www.dissential.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Abandoned Ego
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 23 Sep 2005
Posts: 288

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:43 pm    Post subject: Dancing Israelis and Mossad. Reply with quote

I find all this talk about Dancing Israelis on the one hand, and what is in the same breath, allegedly the most sophisticated cunning intelligence agency in the world to be quite frankly outrageously funny. Particularly when those people then cite these Dancing Israelis as proof that Mossad did 9/11.

If this was indeed the case, who amongst us can see that that isnt being particularly cunning or deceptive. On the contrary, thats the village idiot programme.

What does pass for slightly more clever however, is if this was some kind of planned 'pass-the-parcel' distraction by the upper echelon intelligence Cabal ( joint intel ops) that were responsible, in order to get groups of people shouting "Israel, Israel", with all the associated implications that are subsequently pounced upon. If it was, it sure as hell seems to have worked on some of us.

And secondly, given that Mossad is being accredited in articles on sites like Rense of developing and perfecting false flag terrorism, then not only was the "Dancing Israelis episode" not exactly perfect, but secondly, exactly how long have these guys been busy with this kind of thing ?

I mean, were they around when Nero burned Rome ? Were they the architects of the USS Maine affair circa 1901 ? Perhaps they were consulted by Hitler before he burned down the Reichstag, or planned his border radio station false flag op in order to invade Poland ?

Come on guys. Surely were better than listening to this dancing-Israelis- implicates-Mossad kinda drivel ?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 May 2006
Posts: 2376

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It ain't just the dancing Israelis. Its all the rest of the Zionist connection including the Israeli national who as head of homeland security spirited these Israelis out of the USA without them having having to face serious questioning. Then there's the Israeli owned security companies at the airports. There is the connection with Silverstein and Netanyahu. The convenient move out of the wtc of an Israeli shipping company just a few weeks before the strike. Rodriguez's statement about the missing Israelis from work on the day. The Israeli national in charge of the Pentagon budget when $2.3 trillion went missing, which as a massive scandal was conveniently buried by 9/11 and has still to be seriously raised. There are connections between Israel and the 7th July bombings as well. The hand of Mossad/Israel is writ large on all events surrounding 9/11, 7/7, Lockerbie and probably the Spain and Bali bombs as well. Unless it becomes widespread knowledge that the murderers are making their victims (Muslims) appear to be the culprits, it is more of the same until greater Israel is created. At whatever cost to these insane people.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 2224
Location: UK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2006 11:14 pm    Post subject: Re: Dancing Israelis and Mossad. Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:
I find all this talk about Dancing Israelis on the one hand, and what is in the same breath, allegedly the most sophisticated cunning intelligence agency in the world to be quite frankly outrageously funny.


I like a good stand up me. But as for the humour here... well I don't really think it's a laughing matter at all. As for their 'carelessness'. This team have chutzpah. They are used to getting away with it. And they did. Remember - they think they are Gods.

Quote:
Particularly when those people then cite these Dancing Israelis as proof that Mossad did 9/11.


They were certainly deeply involved, being there to 'document' the 'event'. See Blackcat's previous for more connections. And let's not forget the MOSSAD agents on at least 2 of the planes' flight manifests, or one hijacker's unmistakeable Israeli accent

http://www.nolajbs.net/forum/index.php?topic=7060.0

The more I study 911 the more it looks like the dark lord Rothschild is behind it. He wants a new currency based on gold, oil, uranium. Iraq is the way into Iran. Iran has serious oil and also uranium. I wonder if Putin is not playing ball with R? I believe R got Khordokovsy's Yukos shares x-ferred to Israel when K was arrested.

Or is Putin is just playing his part in the great deception? Which leaders are NOT?

The traitorious Neocons may have sent the US military into Iraq to get beaten, softening them up for a combined Israeli/Russian/Chinese takedown. The Oil pipeline into Haifa was a bonus.

and BTW...

...I would not trust Bono as far as I can spit upwind in a Tsunami.

_________________
Belief is the Enemy of Truth www.dissential.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 18 Mar 2006
Posts: 250

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw this youtube ages ago, hang on....


Link
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Graham
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 30 Jul 2005
Posts: 350
Location: bucks

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 5:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Dancing Israelis and Mossad. Reply with quote

rodin wrote:

The more I study 911 the more it looks like the dark lord Rothschild is behind it. He wants a new currency based on gold, oil, uranium. Iraq is the way into Iran. Iran has serious oil and also uranium.


I was going to do a post asking about the Rothschilds, but never got round to it due to computer probs. Needs to be investigated more. They are one of the PTB's that never get mentioned much, despite owning most of the money in the world!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Gibson
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 01 Dec 2006
Posts: 62

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Dancing Israelis and Mossad. Reply with quote

Graham wrote:

I was going to do a post asking about the Rothschilds, but never got round to it due to computer probs. Needs to be investigated more. They are one of the PTB's that never get mentioned much, despite owning most of the money in the world!


A bit more info on the Rothschilds:

Rothschilds seek black gold in the Black Sea


http://business.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,13130-2177868,00.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rodin
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 2224
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 2:55 am    Post subject: Re: Dancing Israelis and Mossad. Reply with quote

Graham wrote:
I was going to do a post asking about the Rothschilds, but never got round to it due to computer probs. Needs to be investigated more. They are one of the PTB's that never get mentioned much, despite owning most of the money in the world!


Pit oan yer heidphones laddie...

http://www.iamthewitness.com/mp3/DarylBradfordSmith-Bollyn-28Dec2006.m p3

_________________
Belief is the Enemy of Truth www.dissential.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 87

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The evidence of the dancing Israelis could well be conclusively damning, but only if one detail can be established beyond any doubt - that they were filming the attacks as they happened, not from sometime afterwards.

They admitted they were sent to document the event; did they ever say by whom? They were supposed to be removal men working for a company called Moving Systems, run by one Dominic Suter. Why did Dominic Suter flee before he could be properly interviewed?

The whole thing sucks but they kind of got away with it and without that crucial evidence as to when exactly they started filming.....

I've argued with a bunch of right-wing Americans about this and they've just said: so what, big deal, they were filming the towers as they burnt, who cares? Unfortunately you just can't nail this one without the hard evidence of exactly when they started filming.

Suspecta
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 May 2006
Posts: 2376

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It isn't just a case of when they started filming. Their behaviour was so peculiar that many people rang the police to complain and report them. They are not referred to as "the dancing Israelis" for nothing. They were expressing great pleasure at the event - as if they were celebrating success perhaps? There was evidence of explosives in their van and other suspicious articles were found. Most damning of all is the way they were allowed out of the USA by the Israeli passport-holding Chertoff who was head of homeland security. Just another of dozens of 9/11 events that stink.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 87

PostPosted: Sun Dec 31, 2006 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
It isn't just a case of when they started filming. Their behaviour was so peculiar that many people rang the police to complain and report them. They are not referred to as "the dancing Israelis" for nothing. They were expressing great pleasure at the event - as if they were celebrating success perhaps? There was evidence of explosives in their van and other suspicious articles were found. Most damning of all is the way they were allowed out of the USA by the Israeli passport-holding Chertoff who was head of homeland security. Just another of dozens of 9/11 events that stink.


Yes their behaviour was certainly bizarre under the circumstances, but they used the argument: 'now the American people will know how it feels -we suffer 'terror attacks' all the time. And if you think about bus bombings, they could be said to have a point. I have a friend in Israel who lives a strange life indeed when there are regular bombings in city centres - and she lives in Tel Aviv. Yes I know the Palestinians suffer far, far worse but most Israelis just don't see it that way, more's the pity.

So their reaction could - just - be put down to a 'now you know how it feels' scenario.

Unless you have the added fact that they were there filming ('we were there to document the event') at the moment of first or second impact. Then you'd have concrete proof theat they had prior knowledge - anbd this is what's so desperately needed in the light of all the backlash against 'conspiracy theories' - concrete evidence of foreknowledge.

You know they knew, I know they knew but it's not enough. Everybody would have to sit up and take notice if it could be proved that they were filming as it happened.

Suspecta
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Keith Mothersson
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 01 Aug 2005
Posts: 303
Location: Perth

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:52 am    Post subject: different theories around the dancing Israelis Reply with quote

I think 'hand of Rothschild behind 911' goes way beyond the evidence.

I think there has been interpenetration of secret and elite power groups in Israel and UK with those of the main designers and perps IMO, who will be found eventually to have been drawn from US ruling circles including a few key representatives from top military, oil, financial and security companies and also State agencies such as CIA, NSA.

The evidence is strong of some degree of Israeli involvement qua fanatical Zionist and Mossad and offshoot companies (not qua Jew obviously). (Blackbear post above). Our problem is to break out of the taboos which privilege Zionism as a key part of the Global architecture entitled to be immune from criticism, on the one hand, and also avoid falling into obsessive and genuine antisemitism on the other hand.

So how do we read the 'dancing Israelis'?

a) there to film?
either 1) believing that what they would film would only be impact(s) by one or more Arab-hijacked plane(s) and subsequent scores of deaths?
or else 2) what they would film would be demolition as well?
The latter more likely IMO but they could still perhaps have been duped to some extent since those involved in one level of likely damage (arranging for the planes to fly into buildings, WTC93 reprised ?) might not have known about the plans (possibly laid by some other faction in mil-industrial complex) to hi-jack the lower-level plotting and bounce everyone much further though Controlled demolition, domestic coup, threatening Putin through access to nuke codes).

b) there to celebrate their handiwork as one of perhaps several subcontracted teams (some veteran CIA left over from Vietnam, Laos, Contragate, etc) of explosive-laying moles brought in by the higher level designers?

c) there to appear to be Arabs? (stand-in patsies till the FBI list came out, thereafter reinforcement patsies).

d) deliberately set up (who really reported them?) to bind in and compromise Israel so that if the plot goes pearshape and other built-in distractor layers of the onion get penetrated (Saudis, Pakistanis - as per this classic article by Kupferberg http://globalresearch.ca/articles/KUP310A.html ) then the trail would be bound to exhaust itself at Israel and not turn back to the US, whose political and military-industrial leaders are more likely to be 'Christian' than Jewish Zionists, and some of whom are arguably outright Nazis (the Bush clan).

e) as insurance lightning rods?: the same as d) but in a more anti-semitic (not just anti-Israel) version - dancing yids as fall-back reserve and additional patsies - , for when the * really hits the fan in race war to head off impeachment, it could be to White Power neo-nazi penetrated sections of the army and police they look for salvation, and a few pogroms in Manhattan would then be a small price to pay. (We know the White Power people are encouraging there members to join up to go to Baghdad to get practice killing nonwhites, and then come home with guns, night-goggles and anything else they can loot from the US army, if not come home as the US army. Bush'es surge strategy as a late training course, Northern-Irish style, for neonazi militias?)

Nazis and Zionists have worked with each other before to a degree, but very much as a marriage of convenience. Jews have traditonally been used as 'lightning rods' for popular anger in Euopean Christendom. If it was the only way for, say, papa Bush or Cheney to stay out of courts, then I am sure they would play the anti-semitic card without blushing (though breaking with Israel doubtless requires beefed up personal security I dare say, even though Israel might welcome extra Jews flooding into Israel??).

f) The dancing Israelis were designed in to serve as culture wars dividers so that the US equivalents of Guardian readers could be scared off from joining the plebian riff raff of the 911 truth movement with our uneducated 'conspiracist mindsets' and and 'anti-semitic canards'.

Actually almost none of these angles necessarily contradicts the others , which isn't to say that they were all in the conscious minds of the fiendish plotters.

Now why would Mossad/the Israelis state authorise this extraordinarily significant revelation to be slipped out just before Xmas at this time over five years later?

I see it in the context of Israel's failure to break Hezbollah and its very alarmed reaction to Bush'es reversals in mid-terms and the rather less-Israel-friendly wing of US power (Baker report). See Brigadier-General Tira's call for maximum Zionist-lobby activity to push the US and Europe, even Saudis, into war with Iran. http://www.endofempire.org/news_eoe.php?page=301 (great website, BTW)

In this context of a last-ditch push, neocon surge, smash Iran or we will be pushed into the sea paranoia, authorising these three men to spill some beans could be a threat to Cheney-BushCo - for binding in and compromising another (as per point d above) can work two ways. Once one has entered into a criminal compact with another then either party can say 'If I/we go down, you go down, so you had better help me/us.' (There was maybe some similar unilateral jostling within a common plan also evident in Scotland Yard and Mossad arguing about who gave who advance intel about 7/7). Just a hunch.

Mind you the planes and the building collapses and the dancing Israelis were all probably just a co-incidence Smile

_________________
For the defence of our one worldwide civilian Motherland, against whatever ruling or informal fraternities.

May all beings be happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 May 2006
Posts: 2376

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That has got to be the biggest guff I have read on this site.
I have just finished watching a half-hour documentary on the Anthrax scare of September 2001 where the conclusion drawn was that a patriotic American sent the packages, as he misguidedly wanted to draw attention to the lack of adequate precautions existing. Never mind to whom the packages were sent (opponents of the Iraq war) or that nine people died! Once it was established it was weapon's grade US Anthrax and could no longer be pinned on those pesky Arabs it has to be spun that it was done in the "best possible taste". So nobody is found guilty and Israel remains beyond suspicion. Christ - this junk just gets worse and worse.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Keith Mothersson
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 01 Aug 2005
Posts: 303
Location: Perth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:16 pm    Post subject: Dancing Israelis - in context of neonazi neocon ascendancy Reply with quote

Black cat: of course the anthrax spin is nonsense but what evidence do you have to say the trail should lead to Israel and not Fort Detrick, US Military?
Also it doesn't help any of us to call what has gone before the biggest guff. If you aren't prepared to patiently explain to us with evidence, then at least don't add negativity, please.

Here is an e-mail reply from a friend in Glasgow, whose views I asked:

"From the start I tended to go for d) and I don't think that rules out
Zionists like Zakheim because I see no reason to take their commitment to Israel that seriously- that could all be for the benefit of the Christian
Zionists. It seems to me to be a simple error to assume the neocons are in it for the sake of Israel - just as likely an anglo Jewish clique seeking to
control the US and the world i.e. the traditional post English revolution
elite. Therefore they could be trying to set up Israel to carry the can if
things go wrong.

The problem with this is the evidence that their van had been used to transport explosives, but how reliable is that. If they were directly linked to the attacks it seems bizarre in the extreme that they should behave like that. Interesting that Justin Raimondo (antiwar.com) picked up on this aspect immediately, picking it in isolation from all the other evidence of conspiracy(has even written book on it). Raimondo is Buchananite right, so gives some indication of possible "anglo-saxon" backlash."


One reference I could have offered and will now is 9/11 and the American Empire - Intellectuals speak out, ed David Ray Griffin and Peter Dale Scott, in particular the final essay by Peter Phillips with Bridget Thornton and Celste Vogler: Parameters of Power in the Global Dominance Group: 9/11 and Election Irregularities in Context.

They see the Global Dominance group institutionally, in relation to te five main economic interest groups: Morgan, Mellon, Rockefeller, Dupont, Cleveland Steel and sees PNAC as sonly one of a whole web of institutions which connect global dominance HCPE (Higher Circle Policy Elites) and large military contractors, listed at the end of the article, such as Lockheed Martin, Halliburton, Carlyle, and Nortrop Grumman. Such companies also old huge holdings and ingterlocking directorates in Media and PR companies involved in controlling tha public's take on 9/11 and election theft.

They also list the 16 main Global Dominance Group Thinktanks/Advocacy orgs and also 12 Agencies and Departments, and finally comes a list of 236 beneficiaries from 9/11 who have held high positions in the George W Bush administration, sit on the boards of the seven top military contractors who derive at least a thrid of their income from DoD and Homeland Secuirty contracts, plus directors of Carlyle and Bechtel Groups (because of high level influence and revolving door personnel in both Bush administrations and Reagan's), and are members of the above Thintanks/Agencies.

From this database one can then check out the institutional connections of someone - e.g. Zakheim mentioned in the above post:

Dov S Zakheim: PNAC; Heritage Foundation; Council on Foreign relations; DoD: Northrop Grumman; McDonnell Douglas; Committee on Present Danger.

All very dry stuff to be sure. But a good balance to people who just know already that Israel dun it, or who assume the 911 designers will have done what they did out of inherent wickedness or control by even higher Illuminati elites unrelated to capital interests and institutional networks.

_________________
For the defence of our one worldwide civilian Motherland, against whatever ruling or informal fraternities.

May all beings be happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 5756
Location: East London

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Dancing Israelis Reply with quote

Banish wrote:
I saw this youtube ages ago, hang on....


Link


This important video of 'Dancing Israelis' on Israeli TV has been removed from uTube.

Does anyone have it captured, and can they put it on DVD?

Equally, can anyone grab the following, and put it on DVD? At least grab it, before it dissapears -

FEMA Camp Footage (Concentrations Camps in USA)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0P-hvPJPTi4

_________________
'And he (the devil) said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them'. Luke IV 5-7.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Lee
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 05 Dec 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look for a videodownloader on mozilla

I have the dancing Israeli footage as part of a larger project. I can send it to you if you wish.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 5756
Location: East London

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Running through this thread, I realised that no one had responded to my 'USS Liberty' reference. Does this mean that the Mossad and Zionist apologists realise that on that murderous occasion, they don't have a leg to stand on? And that occasion was bigger than 9/11 - it involved the US bombing Egypt with nuclear bombs, in retaliation for 'Egypt's' (in reality Israel's) attack on the 'Liberty, and then moving in and taking over the whole mid-east and it's lovely oil (though they might graciously have left a few isolated patches of sand for the Arab survivors).
_________________
'And he (the devil) said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them'. Luke IV 5-7.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stefan
Banned
Banned


Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 1219

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outsider,
Doesn't the Liberty incident, when you look at the evidence, appear to be a US False Flag with Israel as partners, rather than a "Zionist" plot?

_________________


Peace and Truth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 30 Jul 2006
Posts: 5756
Location: East London

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
Outsider,
Doesn't the Liberty incident, when you look at the evidence, appear to be a US False Flag with Israel as partners, rather than a "Zionist" plot?


Yes, but Israel was a willing partner, and ready to slaughter 300 US crew and intelligence personnel. There is no way Israel would plan and execute 9/11, or be any major part of it (such as laying the explosives in the Towers) without complete US complicity.
Whilst there is no evidence directly linking Israelis to the attack, I believe it would be easier to ensure an attack to kill so many Americans was carried out if the perpetrators were foreign. Asking US conspirators to wire up the WTC Towers with so many deaths bound to ensue would not have had much chance of success. Had they been told there would be no one in the Towers when they were detonated, and subsequently found they were lied to, chances of their blowing the whistle, or 'leaking' the orders, would be high.
In the same way, Alex Jones' 'Russian-speaking troops' itraining in the secret bases would be much more likely to use deadly force in a 'Martial Law' situation in the US (though there are freaks like Blackwater who would happily do it to their own).

_________________
'And he (the devil) said to him: To thee will I give all this power, and the glory of them; for to me they are delivered, and to whom I will, I give them'. Luke IV 5-7.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Stefan
Banned
Banned


Joined: 29 Aug 2006
Posts: 1219

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
Whilst there is no evidence directly linking Israelis to the attack, I believe it would be easier to ensure an attack to kill so many Americans was carried out if the perpetrators were foreign. Asking US conspirators to wire up the WTC Towers with so many deaths bound to ensue would not have had much chance of success. Had they been told there would be no one in the Towers when they were detonated, and subsequently found they were lied to, chances of their blowing the whistle, or 'leaking' the orders, would be high.


You paint a plausible scenario and I'm not ruling anything out, but as you say - there is no clear evidence...

There's no evidence the "Dancing Israelis" were included in the plot simply so there was something there to allow people qho questioned 9/11 to be tarred as anti-semites either - it's also a plausible scenario.

_________________


Peace and Truth
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ian neal
Site Founder
Site Founder


Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Posts: 3140
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: Re: Dancing Israelis and Mossad. Reply with quote

Abandoned Ego wrote:
I find all this talk about Dancing Israelis on the one hand, and what is in the same breath, allegedly the most sophisticated cunning intelligence agency in the world to be quite frankly outrageously funny. Particularly when those people then cite these Dancing Israelis as proof that Mossad did 9/11.

If this was indeed the case, who amongst us can see that that isnt being particularly cunning or deceptive. On the contrary, thats the village idiot programme.

What does pass for slightly more clever however, is if this was some kind of planned 'pass-the-parcel' distraction by the upper echelon intelligence Cabal ( joint intel ops) that were responsible, in order to get groups of people shouting "Israel, Israel", with all the associated implications that are subsequently pounced upon. If it was, it sure as hell seems to have worked on some of us.

And secondly, given that Mossad is being accredited in articles on sites like Rense of developing and perfecting false flag terrorism, then not only was the "Dancing Israelis episode" not exactly perfect, but secondly, exactly how long have these guys been busy with this kind of thing ?

I mean, were they around when Nero burned Rome ? Were they the architects of the USS Maine affair circa 1901 ? Perhaps they were consulted by Hitler before he burned down the Reichstag, or planned his border radio station false flag op in order to invade Poland ?

Come on guys. Surely were better than listening to this dancing-Israelis- implicates-Mossad kinda drivel ?


Good post. These are exactly the type of questions to be asking.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You can attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group