FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hello from a Friend in the United States. Sam Danner
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 55
Location: Hagerstown,Maryland

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:28 am    Post subject: Hello from a Friend in the United States. Sam Danner Reply with quote

Well good morning England. Yes I am the Sam Danner that you have heard so much about in the United States. Yes I have been on Alex Jones show and the Micheal Collins Piper show and Wing TV. I have been called a Liar here in My home country. Well I am not a Liar. The secret sevice and goverment imtimadation scared me in to making up a real lie to cover the truth for fear of My Family. I love My children and I have Lynphoma Cancer as it is so My time may be short. I thought I might as well go to England if they will take me on the Internet. I have told my Pentagon story over and over and over again. I am not Crzy or have some kind of Mental illness. I am very upset with the policies of your Tony Blair and George Bush. I love your country and the Danner name goes to Scottland. I would like to help this Truth Campaign in anyway that I can. I am not a vain person seeking attention. Americans tend to be so Judgemental. I am of the Labor Class and I am a blue Collar worker and I put My clothing on just as you do. I am no special person. What I saw at the Pentagon and I would be glad to answer any e-mail and help in anyway that I can. I hope that you Britts will accept me. May the Lord be with you.
Sam Danner Hagerstown Maryland USA.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
prole art threat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 13 Apr 2006
Posts: 804
Location: London Town

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: Hello from a Friend in the United States. Sam Danner Reply with quote

Sam Danner wrote:
Well good morning England. Yes I am the Sam Danner that you have heard so much about in the United States. Yes I have been on Alex Jones show and the Micheal Collins Piper show and Wing TV. I have been called a Liar here in My home country. Well I am not a Liar. The secret sevice and goverment imtimadation scared me in to making up a real lie to cover the truth for fear of My Family. I love My children and I have Lynphoma Cancer as it is so My time may be short. I thought I might as well go to England if they will take me on the Internet. I have told my Pentagon story over and over and over again. I am not Crzy or have some kind of Mental illness. I am very upset with the policies of your Tony Blair and George Bush. I love your country and the Danner name goes to Scottland. I would like to help this Truth Campaign in anyway that I can. I am not a vain person seeking attention. Americans tend to be so Judgemental. I am of the Labor Class and I am a blue Collar worker and I put My clothing on just as you do. I am no special person. What I saw at the Pentagon and I would be glad to answer any e-mail and help in anyway that I can. I hope that you Britts will accept me. May the Lord be with you.
Sam Danner Hagerstown Maryland USA.


Yo! Mr Dinner!! Plane or Hologram?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 55
Location: Hagerstown,Maryland

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject: A Plane or a Hologram? Reply with quote

I did not come here to be made fun off. If you have nothing to contribute to the board or can not be nice then Move on.
Sam
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 724
Location: Brighton

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sam,

Welcome!!!
I cannot really comment at all on any of it, Im just one of many doing what i can. Glad you have joined the site and we have an opportunity to hear what you have to say and discuss it with you.
I read your revelations soon after they were on the net and listened to the Michael Collins Piper and Alex Jones shows where you told what you saw. Then I heard you had retracted some of it and said that some of it wasnt true and i must admit i was confused. Ive heard subsequent shows where people said you are a liar and others where this was questionned.

Anyone who takes such a risk to expose the truth has my respect.
Its a shame you made the retraction but pressure can be exerted that would make anyone do so perhaps.
It must be obvious why people would be upset at the retraction and henceforth find it hard to trust what you say to an extent?
There is a lot of suspicion of people when they have such a phenomenally large whistle to blow. All humans are judgemental after all and there are so many mirrors and much smoke as is to be expected, there is so much at stake.
All i can say is I wish you all the best and hope others have the guts to back you up in what you saw, thus vindicating you.

Regards,

Mike
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 55
Location: Hagerstown,Maryland

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:34 am    Post subject: Scar? I want to thank England for not buying the spin. Ready Reply with quote

Brother Mike:
As I see it here in the united States people are all experts and spin Doctors. I was a very scared man. But I did not have to make a retraction. I chose too to prodect My family. But I recanted My recant. I no longer care about a Hail of bullets. If you check My son,s voice mails you will see that they were tampered with. I have had voice analized and it is not me. Mike why in the world would somebody take the effort to ruined there life over this tale from the High seas. It is too much work to me. My wife is leaving me. I have been exploited by a one Russell Pickering. www.PentagonResearch.com He is a good man however. The bible saids to give credit to whom Credit is due. I Have 7 Pentagon wittnesses and 2 of them are Pentagon employees. I have the smoking gun now that will vindicate me and shock the world with these new whistle blowers. Thankyou for your Kind e-mail. One third saids I straight out lied and one third stands right behind me .And one third saids I work with zionist? Do not give up on me. I can tell you alot and I will not embarase you or this board. I am a Christian and I am not turning back when the knock on the door comes at nights.
Sam
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 724
Location: Brighton

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sam,

Ive just read your first retraction at WingTV (not a place i usually visit), which i had only heard about previously. Although i'd heard some interviews/read the article by Bollyn I certainly wasnt informed on the matter but ive had a chance now:

http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/danner.html
http://www.wingtv.net/thorn2006/danner2.html

All very confusing...

I believe in giving people the benefit of the doubt so would you like to state exactly what you saw for us all?

Also, will these 7 eyewitnesses be coming forward? I remember you mentioning them at some point before.

Russell Pickering doesnt appear to be exploiting you in those links above or on his site he appears to be trying to get to the truth.

Im off to bed soon, I shall check in later to see if you have replied.

All the Best

Mike
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 55
Location: Hagerstown,Maryland

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Re:Wing TV Reply with quote

Scar: Because of threats made to me and My family and I mean Death threats made to me I had no choice but to give up. It was suggested by Mr. Pickering that I do this on Wing TV. I have regreted saying it ever sense. Eric Hufshmid is a good friend of mine. Mr. pickering thiks that the pentagon is his turf and his turf only. He is a good researcher I will admit, however he was not there. Due to the fear factor and Mr. Pickering He gave me a way out by having me lie to Mr. thorn. I have 3 children Scar. I can not say it enough. Fear of the Goverment, being followed around , phone taps, Credit cards not working. Also not a whole lot of people in the US knows Him at all. He is made famous in the 9/11 by me. This looking over your shoulder all of the time and having Cancer was too much. Yes I have 7 Pentagon people and we have decided as a collective group to whistle blow now because they can not kill us all. This is NEW information that will come out shortly. So I thought the heck with Americans. I will go to Europe and speck. I met and have been with these people sense I had first met them at the Pentagon 5 years ago on September 11th 2001. Also Dylan Avery and Alex Jones and Micheal Collins Piper belong in a little Club. There is a whole group in the 9/11 movement that want to own 9/11 research to themselves. It is very Childish Character. I am somebody that will not kiss up to them as others have done. I want some answers from our Govement because of what I saw and Americans and the world need to know the truth. That is the ONLY reason I am here. I saw what I saw and everyone at that Pentagon scene has little things between us that we know. It is scary . You have the tube Bombings in London. You have a Large Islamic population in England. Does any of this make sense to you? I am telling you the truth before God. I care about England! well it is 6:30 AM and I am going back asleep. Keep askin questions, Please.
Sam
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do you mean about i care about england? if you carnt say what it is can you say if it something bad or if you just meant it in general?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what do you mean about i care about england? if you carnt say what it is can you say if it something bad or if you just meant it in general?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
scar
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 25 Feb 2006
Posts: 724
Location: Brighton

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam,
As many have said before, you are all safer once the information is out there. After that, if any harm comes to any of you they will draw massive attention to what you have all said. I understand what you mean about egos in the truth movement. I have noticed this myself over the years. Personally im not at all bothered about that for myself. I want the truth to be known, the wars to stop, the impending nightmare all countries face to be removed and care not a bit about my name being in lights. Hence ive been aliased on the internet for years talking about this and kept a low profile on the streets doing the same. Millions of other people have also chosen this path.
Having said that i do appreciate and hold in high regard all those who have a high profile as they have brought this movement a long, long way. They deserve their recognition for the collossal contributions they have all made and the risks they have taken being in the spotlight in pursuit of the truth, this goes for all whistleblowers, researchers, radio hosts, videographers etc etc. If it werent for all of them we wouldnt be where we are today, on the brink of an awakening.
I agree with you about the London bombings, there are so many anomalies that do not add up at all and the same goes for other atrocities in recent years.
Get your truth out with the 7 as soon as possible (today or tomorrow if you can!) and i guarantee once verified the entire truth movement will have their arms open for you, even those who have doubted you. From one perspective, as a Christian, you dont have to fear as you are protected by a higher power.

Peace and Love

scar

_________________
Positive...energy...activates...constant...elevation. (Gravediggaz)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 3187
Location: Here to help!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Sam, welcome to the forum

Well, lets not beat around the bush here: you realise that (giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are Sam Danner) you have a large credibility gap to close given the statements you have made in the AM and on the "Loose Change" forum

I can promise you that I will listen, and do my best to consider whatever you bring forward objectively, and give you straightforward and honest feedback on how the evidance seems to me. If its good, I shall add that info to my "good" pile: if its not: I won't

I can also promise you that I do care about England: we are a great people. I have no particular concern about "Islamic fascists" in our midst: at least no more than Christian diehards who cant wait for the destruction of Temple Mount so the Temple can be re-built and the soldiers of Christ can gather on Meggido for the big scrap that will see Jesus come down and solve all their problems: no religion has the monopoly of the insane

The reality is that the vast majority of Muslims and Christians (and every other faith) I have met are decent human beings who respect others and who are searching inside themselves for the permision to ask questions of what our governments are perpetrating on the world...and finding that in ever greater numbers

Heck, the IRA and UDF killed more Britons and perpetrated more Terror than Muslims ever have, and we know they were in bed with MI5 and MI6

Somehow, we never bombed Ireland over it or passed draconian laws to be "safe"...though plenty of innocents got fitted up: no change there it seems

Bottom line with regards to what your seeking here is:

Its all up to you

Good Luck!

_________________
Free your Self and Free the World
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Serge
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 13 Aug 2006
Posts: 188

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 12:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello from a Friend in the United States. Sam Danner Reply with quote

Sam Danner wrote:
Well good morning England. Yes I am the Sam Danner that you have heard so much about in the United States. Yes I have been on Alex Jones show and the Micheal Collins Piper show and Wing TV. I have been called a Liar here in My home country. Well I am not a Liar. The secret sevice and goverment imtimadation scared me in to making up a real lie to cover the truth for fear of My Family. I love My children and I have Lynphoma Cancer as it is so My time may be short. I thought I might as well go to England if they will take me on the Internet. I have told my Pentagon story over and over and over again. I am not Crzy or have some kind of Mental illness. I am very upset with the policies of your Tony Blair and George Bush. I love your country and the Danner name goes to Scottland. I would like to help this Truth Campaign in anyway that I can. I am not a vain person seeking attention. Americans tend to be so Judgemental. I am of the Labor Class and I am a blue Collar worker and I put My clothing on just as you do. I am no special person. What I saw at the Pentagon and I would be glad to answer any e-mail and help in anyway that I can. I hope that you Britts will accept me. May the Lord be with you.
Sam Danner Hagerstown Maryland USA.


Pull up a chair and make yourself at home Wink

_________________
The most transparent of all materials on this Earth is a politician.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sonic
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 06 Dec 2005
Posts: 196

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sam,

I am sorry to hear about your illness.

Welcome to the form.

May God bless you.

I will be praying for your recovery,

peace,

Sonic
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 55
Location: Hagerstown,Maryland

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:36 pm    Post subject: To Marky 54 and others. Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
what do you mean about i care about england? if you carnt say what it is can you say if it something bad or if you just meant it in general?
I made the statement about I care about England because it is where My ancesters were from and it was a general statement just all around.There was no Hidden agenda about it. Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 55
Location: Hagerstown,Maryland

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sonic wrote:
Hi Sam,

I am sorry to hear about your illness.

Welcome to the form.

May God bless you.

I will be praying for your recovery,

peace,

Sonic
Thankyou sonic because life is hard. I thank God for the days that I have.
.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 55
Location: Hagerstown,Maryland

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Hello from a Friend in the United States. Sam Danner Reply with quote

Serge wrote:
Sam Danner wrote:
Well good morning England. Yes I am the Sam Danner that you have heard so much about in the United States. Yes I have been on Alex Jones show and the Micheal Collins Piper show and Wing TV. I have been called a Liar here in My home country. Well I am not a Liar. The secret sevice and goverment imtimadation scared me in to making up a real lie to cover the truth for fear of My Family. I love My children and I have Lynphoma Cancer as it is so My time may be short. I thought I might as well go to England if they will take me on the Internet. I have told my Pentagon story over and over and over again. I am not Crzy or have some kind of Mental illness. I am very upset with the policies of your Tony Blair and George Bush. I love your country and the Danner name goes to Scottland. I would like to help this Truth Campaign in anyway that I can. I am not a vain person seeking attention. Americans tend to be so Judgemental. I am of the Labor Class and I am a blue Collar worker and I put My clothing on just as you do. I am no special person. What I saw at the Pentagon and I would be glad to answer any e-mail and help in anyway that I can. I hope that you Britts will accept me. May the Lord be with you.
Sam Danner Hagerstown Maryland USA.


Pull up a chair and make yourself at home Wink
Well Surge thankyou for making me at least feel wanted. As I write this in about 4 hours on your time the 1st plane will hit the twin towers 5 years ago. Out of respect for all. I will refrain from posting today as it is Sunday 9/10/2006 7;50PM Here. May the Grace of God be with us. Good night Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Re: To Marky 54 and others. Reply with quote

Sam Danner wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
what do you mean about i care about england? if you carnt say what it is can you say if it something bad or if you just meant it in general?
I made the statement about I care about England because it is where My ancesters were from and it was a general statement just all around.There was no Hidden agenda about it. Very Happy
thanks for that reply sam Smile i must of read into it wrongly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 55
Location: Hagerstown,Maryland

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:59 am    Post subject: Re: To Marky 54 and others. Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
Sam Danner wrote:
marky 54 wrote:
what do you mean about i care about england? if you carnt say what it is can you say if it something bad or if you just meant it in general?
I made the statement about I care about England because it is where My ancesters were from and it was a general statement just all around.There was no Hidden agenda about it. Very Happy
thanks for that reply sam Smile i must of read into it wrongly.
If it were Not For England I would not be Here. No Troubles My new Friend!
Sam
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 55
Location: Hagerstown,Maryland

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Hello Sam, welcome to the forum

Well, lets not beat around the bush here: you realise that (giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are Sam Danner) you have a large credibility gap to close given the statements you have made in the AM and on the "Loose Change" forum

I can promise you that I will listen, and do my best to consider whatever you bring forward objectively, and give you straightforward and honest feedback on how the evidance seems to me. If its good, I shall add that info to my "good" pile: if its not: I won't

I can also promise you that I do care about England: we are a great people. I have no particular concern about "Islamic fascists" in our midst: at least no more than Christian diehards who cant wait for the destruction of Temple Mount so the Temple can be re-built and the soldiers of Christ can gather on Meggido for the big scrap that will see Jesus come down and solve all their problems: no religion has the monopoly of the insane

The reality is that the vast majority of Muslims and Christians (and every other faith) I have met are decent human beings who respect others and who are searching inside themselves for the permision to ask questions of what our governments are perpetrating on the world...and finding that in ever greater numbers

Heck, the IRA and UDF killed more Britons and perpetrated more Terror than Muslims ever have, and we know they were in bed with MI5 and MI6

Somehow, we never bombed Ireland over it or passed draconian laws to be "safe"...though plenty of innocents got fitted up: no change there it seems

Bottom line with regards to what your seeking here is:

Its all up to you

Good Luck!
Dear Mr. White: I have been done a great Injustice by Goverment shills on the Dylan avery site. Go to QRZ.COM and Look up N3 MPE. You will find My entire adress there as a Hamn radio operater. 21204Leiters Milll Road
Hagerstown Maryland 21742 If that does not please you I will call you in England,
Sam Danner Enjoy the Fellowship
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 3187
Location: Here to help!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats a perfectly fair response Sam and I dont feel the need to interorgate you about your identity: what you have generously provided could always be checked out if there ever was a need, and giving is the foundation of trust, so I thank you

I mentioned the Q? of identity meerly becuase anyone can say they are anybody on the internet, so with an introductory approach to a forum like yours, it is prudent to be aware of the possibility of impersonation

I will read further postings with interest

_________________
Free your Self and Free the World
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 03 Sep 2006
Posts: 334
Location: Cydonia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Sam, the more the merrier.

A lot of people who come from various backgrounds believe what they do for various reasons and experiences.

The only thing that matters is the truth, and im sure there must be other brave people who were close to the events who can come forward and share pieces of the puzzle.

Whatever hit the Pentagon (Cruise missile, Global Hawk, latest Predator) it obviously wasnīt a 757, anyone seeing the images and coverage can clearly see that.

I was wondering if your were threatened, or pressured in any way before or after speaking out?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 55
Location: Hagerstown,Maryland

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Thats a perfectly fair response Sam and I dont feel the need to interorgate you about your identity: what you have generously provided could always be checked out if there ever was a need, and giving is the foundation of trust, so I thank you

I mentioned the Q? of identity meerly becuase anyone can say they are anybody on the internet, so with an introductory approach to a forum like yours, it is prudent to be aware of the possibility of impersonation

I will read further postings with interest

Dear Mr. White:
I encourage you and every person on this Forum to go to the site that I mentioned. Go to qrz.com It will say get call sign. Type in N3MPE that is My FCC call sign from the United States Goverment. It will say Samuel David Danner age 53 21204 Leiters Mill road Hagerstown Maryland 21742 Telephone Numbers will be provided and I will can and speak will ANYONE. I am going past the truth. I am sick and tired of American Back stabing to gain Childish imature Behavior in who is the leader in the 9/11 research game. I am very sorry My Brothers and sisters that I had to see the alleged Plane Crash at the Pentagon. I have gotton more private E-mail from this forum then all of the American ones together. Yes I have flown Light winged aircraft since I was 16 years old. TRUE: I do not have a Pilots License now for I have been flying with flight instructers off and on for all of this time. True I NOW have access to the new sport pilot License because I can fly on My Maryland Drvers License Medical exam. Do you see how people lie to futher there hidden agenda? Yes I was at the pentagon when the Explosion took place. No I did not see one Body part on the ground. Yes I am a RETIRED EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN FOR THE STATE OF MARYLAND. I do not carry Fake clothes around for big accidents. Yes I was told to keep my Mouth shut by the Pentagon Officials and was told to my face IT IS NONE OF YOUR DA** BUSSINESS when I brought up Many questions. No Luggage, No bodies, no 9 ton Turbo fan Engines no wing parts no Seats or newspapers or anything. The united States Goverment said that the JP4 Kerosence Jet fuel burned so hot that just everything melted down and the Bodies were cremated!!!! Now if you Chaps want to believe My American Brothers you have that right. False: I do not think that is me in those Fox News Chopper photographs with the arrow pointing at me. I am sorry for getting a Little hot here but I have had enough spin in this country. In England where I have a great interest in the Tube bombings maybe some of you could help me understand that terrible incident. Forgive me for mouthing off gents but I am now on a web site of respect . At least I am made to feel at home. God bless all of you.
Sam
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Wokeman
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 27 Jul 2005
Posts: 881
Location: Woking, Surrey, UK

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam,
Welcome to our forum. We believe that the Tube bombings on July 7th was another "false flag" operation. The expression was coined when centuries ago, a foreign navy's ship would fly the flag of another country if it were going to make an attack, and that country would be blamed. So, although four young men living in the UK were set up, they were not the killers. It's very similar to what happened in New York on 9/11/2001. There were 19 "patsies" whose identities and passports were stolen, some of whom are still alive. They doesn't usually happen if you fly planes into buildings.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 55
Location: Hagerstown,Maryland

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bicnarok wrote:
Welcome Sam, the more the merrier.

A lot of people who come from various backgrounds believe what they do for various reasons and experiences.

The only thing that matters is the truth, and im sure there must be other brave people who were close to the events who can come forward and share pieces of the puzzle.

Whatever hit the Pentagon (Cruise missile, Global Hawk, latest Predator) it obviously wasnīt a 757, anyone seeing the images and coverage can clearly see that.

I was wondering if your were threatened, or pressured in any way before or after speaking out?
Yes I was threatened after My car was Hit on a Major highway with a move called a Pitt manuveur and spun me around. It is real James Bond type stuff young man. I have 3 children. But the more I thought about the Cancer I have it just does not bother me anymore. All they can do is He died of a Heart attack. But this My friend was all after the 9/11 incident. Read all of my post and research me on the inernet.~~~~~~~~~~~~Sam
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 55
Location: Hagerstown,Maryland

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wokeman wrote:
Sam,
Welcome to our forum. We believe that the Tube bombings on July 7th was another "false flag" operation. The expression was coined when centuries ago, a foreign navy's ship would fly the flag of another country if it were going to make an attack, and that country would be blamed. So, although four young men living in the UK were set up, they were not the killers. It's very similar to what happened in New York on 9/11/2001. There were 19 "patsies" whose identities and passports were stolen, some of whom are still alive. They doesn't usually happen if you fly planes into buildings.
Yes young man I was glad for the comment on the tube Bombings. I would like to know more if you wish. Question to you. Were Cell phone video,s taken there which are about 30 seconds long. I had heard that they were very useful in idenity of the Bombers. Is That true? This is a way a Forum should be. Dialouge, I am very Happy to be Here. Please Coment on the Cell phone issue.
Sam
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Bicnarok
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 03 Sep 2006
Posts: 334
Location: Cydonia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam Danner wrote:
/quote] Yes I was threatened after My car was Hit on a Major highway with a move called a Pitt manuveur and spun me around. It is real James Bond type stuff young man. I have 3 children. But the more I thought about the Cancer I have it just does not bother me anymore. All they can do is He died of a Heart attack. But this My friend was all after the 9/11 incident. Read all of my post and research me on the inernet.~~~~~~~~~~~~Sam


Oh yes there are some nice tricks to induce a traffic accident, I learnt a few myself when I was in the Military.

Sad as it is that you have cancer, and I hope you get cured. Maybe the "donīt care im gonna die anyway" approach may be counterproductive.
The sick powers that be can also use freinds and family as "pressure points"

I find it amazing how the powers that be have such overwhelming ability to shut a lot of people up, make video evidence even from Cell phones of private people, (as mentioned concerning the tube bombings.) dissapear and other cover up operations.

Im wondering if there is actually a department/s of specialist "cover uppers" (for want of a better frase) in action going arround shutting people up, using various means from technicall jamming, brain washing and terminations. In The Uk, US and other countries, or maybe even a NWO world wide action group.

_________________
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind..." Bod Marley
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sannas
New Poster
New Poster


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Sam.

I've been listening and following this whole issue with Eric, Bollyn and Piper. My question to you is, Why did you go on WingTv with your supposed confession when it was Eric who intro'd you to Bollyn and furthermore Piper had you on more of the time?
Why would you listen to some idiot who has done his research and claim that it's his turf, what turf does he claim to be his, there are no turfs to be claimed because up until now there's no new evidence.

What's your thoughts on the latest with Piper and Bollyn(who's not on RBN no more) having parted ways and Eric being in the centre of this whole issue?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sam Danner
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 10 Sep 2006
Posts: 55
Location: Hagerstown,Maryland

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sannas wrote:
Hey Sam.

I've been listening and following this whole issue with Eric, Bollyn and Piper. My question to you is, Why did you go on WingTv with your supposed confession when it was Eric who intro'd you to Bollyn and furthermore Piper had you on more of the time?
Why would you listen to some idiot who has done his research and claim that it's his turf, what turf does he claim to be his, there are no turfs to be claimed because up until now there's no new evidence.

What's your thoughts on the latest with Piper and Bollyn(who's not on RBN no more) having parted ways and Eric being in the centre of this whole issue?


Well Sannas it goes like this. I am overwhelmed with nice People like you! All of England has reached out to me. That confession was rigged like this. Russell pickering of Pentagon Research.com said that He could stop the Heat from Hostile people if I would confess that I never saw a Global Hawk jet and I was never at the Pentagon. At the time I was very scared and Hurt by friends that in the end were Crooks. Eric Hufschmid turned out to be a very good friend of my through out this whole ordeal. Eric is what they call a zionist. I am not very sure that I know what that means. It really sounds stupid does it not? I should know what a Zionist is but I am too tired now to try to explain all of this. Bollyn and Myself talk once in a while for support but that Chicago Police arrest thing for Chris Bollyn was a Federal Harassment issue as was my pit Manuver thing was for me. Chris is on the run as to where I have not a clue. Well Micheal Collins Piper and Chris bollyn treated me like a king and Eric Hufschmid took special time to spend wiith me. He has written the best book so far on the whole 9/11 issue. Sam, here it the page for my book for foreigners:

http://www.EricHufschmid.net/PainfulQuestionsForeign.html

Please forum and do yourself a favour look at Eric,s book. Well for some reason that I do not know Chris Boyllyn and Piper had a Falling out and I made up my Fake confession for Russell pickering and Victor thorn and his girlfriend Lisa had me on there show and that was it. Except Everybody for no real reason decided to blame Eric Hufschmid for everything whether they Farted and got sick to Hemoroids. I really do not understand all of that. As I said before I am just not into Human Politics about the whole Club nature. Well that is it for now. I need to lie down. Think up some more questions. Lord bless you.
Sam
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Curious
New Poster
New Poster


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sam,
truth will come out
- we have been following your issue for a long time.
These wingTV are well known for their deceptive tactics - anyone associating themselves with them is in serious danger - just look what they tried to do to Christopher Bollyn!
As to your comment on Alex Jones, Loose Change and people around them - i cannot agree more.

I signed to actually try to help with your disease.

Did you ever heard of treatment of cancer with Apricot kernels?
It was used centuries ago and produces very promising results
- this video can help you
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4312930190281243507

Medical industry is supressing this
- there are many documented cases of getting rid of fatal cancer
- for example this former armwrestling champion
Jason Vale (whom FDA imprisoned for 5 years) cured fatal cancer
-his case is documented here

http://seedoffaith.com

If you can't find RAW apricot kernels in USA, you can still get fresh apricots and use them.

I'm eating them daily as a prevention.

Check it out and decide for yourself.

May God be with you

Curious
Curious
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
suspecta
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 19 Jul 2006
Posts: 87

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello to you Sam. I saw you had a question about the London bombings; here's a link to a very good website run by British people about the attacks:

http://www.julyseventh.co.uk/

There's masses of information there and forums too.

best wishes to you and lets all hope the info about all this gets out to the people asap.

Suspecta
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group