FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

McVeigh Video Destroys OKC Bombing Official Story

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 4:03 am    Post subject: McVeigh Video Destroys OKC Bombing Official Story Reply with quote

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/december2006/181206mcveighvideo.h tm

Not 9/11 I know but part of the same "project"?

Quote:
McVeigh Video Destroys OKC Bombing Official Story
Shows McVeigh was in military receiving instruction in "explosives and demolition" over a year after official story says he was discharged, whistleblower harassed for years while unknowingly in possession of bombshell tape

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones, Prison Planet
Monday, December 18, 2006

A video that shows Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh at a U.S. military base that specializes in explosives and demolition training over a year after he supposedly left the army puts the official story of the April 19 1995 federal building bombing under serious doubt and mandates a re-opening of an investigation into the terror attack that killed 168 people.

The video was released by Bill Bean, a film producer who has suffered intense surveillance and harassment since taking the footage, and is the subject of a February 2007 Hustler Magazine feature story.

On August 3rd 1993, Bean was given a tour of the Camp Grafton military facility in North Dakota as part of a research effort to scout possible shooting locations for a film he was working on. Bean met the Camp Superintendent Col. Dahl and was permitted to film every location he visited.

More at the link above.
Busker
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought there was a link in the people who did the site clearance at the Federal Building in OKC, also did the clearance at Ground Zero.

Did I get that right?
scubadiver
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes busker,

Controlled Demolition Inc, the same Company that destroyed the facility that was the source of the anthrax attacks.

If you find the website, you will see they do top security work for the Dept's of Justice and State.
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

careful guys, there's some pretty strong proof that the OKC bombing only went as well as it did after one of the bombers met with Al Queda ops in the phillipines....
ian neal
Site Founder
Site Founder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you got a link KC?
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it'll take some digging, I'm only going off reports from a couple of different books, one's The New Jackals, a pre 11/9 book on Ramzi Yousef and Osama Bin Laden, written after their first attack on the WTC.

I'll see what I can grab
kc
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found several from CNN, FBI etc, but thought the following might be more easily believed here ;)

http://www.prisonplanet.com/abus_long_standing_ties_to_global_terroris m_bared.html

Its worth noting that macvie and pals had made several enormous bombs before visiting the phillipines, none of which was anything other than a big, stinky squib. However when they came back, they were able to blow up an enormous federal building.

FYI - the consipracy surrounding OKC is waaaaay more suspicious than the wtc one, Federal officers all given the day off, the local atf contingent supposedly in a lift that had been sealed shut the day before etc. Quite interesting!
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deleted

Last edited by Mark Gobell on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both videos gone!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
Thermate911
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind - time has a habit of revealing all - once most people have forgotten:-

http://theintelhub.com/2011/02/08/confirmed-fbi-got-warning-day-before -okc-bombing/

Quote:
Confirmed: FBI Got Warning Day Before OKC Bombing

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
February 8, 2011

New documents released under the Freedom of Information Act confirm that the FBI received a phone call the day before the Oklahoma City bombing warning that the attack was imminent, and that the feds tried to reach a deal with bomber Terry Nichols to take the death penalty off the table if he admitted making the call.

The documents were released to Salt Lake City lawyer Jesse Trentadue, who in the course of of a 15 year battle in trying to ascertain why his brother was tortured to death during an FBI interrogation related to the case, has all but proven the attack on the Alfred P. Murrah Building was an inside job run by FBI agents who were handling Timothy McVeigh.

“What that indicates to me, there is a record somewhere of that phone call and the FBI needs to explain it,” said Trentadue in an interview with KTOK News. “If the call was from one of their informants with McVeigh, clearly, they had knowledge of the bombing and didn’t stop it.” ... ... ...

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing on this thread about removed 'bombs' from Oklahoma building - is there another thread?
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

New info coming out, with full-length documentary on the way:

http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the-war-on-terror-is-a-fraud/threat s-intimidation-and-murder-the-silencing-okc-bombing-witnesses-.html

I would have thought, 'kc', that there is plenty of evidence that Mc Veigh was a 'Patsy', and like the first WTC bombing, and 9/11, it was a 'slam-dunk' 'Inside Job'.
Having McVeigh go to the Phillipines and meet 'Al CIA-da' would make perfect Neo-Con, NWO, CIA and Mossad sense.

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Short clip proving foreknowledge by the authorities of Oklahoma City bombing:

CONTROLLED MEDIA Prior Knowledge Of OKC Bombing: DOJ Has ABC Cancel story on Carol Howe:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xZbJ2xqWwjI

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'A Noble Lie': new film on Oklahoma City bombing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roZi0H2Gsxg

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Timothy Mcveigh Still Alive?:
http://endtheilluminaticonspiracy.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/timothy-mcv eigh-still-alive/

'..Quote:
Lorraine Day, M.D.

Tim McVeigh was supposedly executed by lethal injection after he was found guilty of the Oklahoma bombing. He was just another one of those disenchanted “lone bombers” (like “lone gunman”) who just wanted to blow up a lot of people, or so the press would have you believe. They suggested that he was upset with the government over the Waco disaster, so detonated a fertilizer bomb that destroyed most of the Murrah Building and killed over a hundred innocent people, including many children.

We won’t go into the extensive evidence showing that Tim McVeigh did not blow up the building.

Right now we’ll just look at the facts of Tim McVeigh’s supposed execution.

As a physician, keeping close watch on the commercial news, I KNEW for a fact, they had no intention of executing Tim McVeigh, for reasons I will soon disclose.

Tim McVeigh was not a disgruntled member of some rag-tag militia. He worked for the CIA. But this was a false flag operation, meaning a purposeful disaster planned against a government’s own citizens, in this case the U.S. government against U.S. citizens, to frighten the people, to get them to surrender their rights willingly, and to further the government’s goals of increased control. Primarily, it was done by the U.S. Government in order to get the Anti-Terrorist legislation passed – which, indeed, DID happen within weeks of the Oklahoma bombing.

In America, these False Flag operations have happened many times in the past, most notably at Pearl Harbor. The goal of the government at that time was to frighten the people enough to make them willing to go to war and die, or to be willing to send their sons to war to die, but NOT for freedom, but instead, to further the aims of the One World Government run by the Illuminati/Zionist Jews. Those terms will soon be defined on my website home page.

Back to Time McVeigh’s supposed execution

1. After a prisoner is sentenced to death, he has many chances for appeal and they virtually all take them, anxious to stay alive at any cost. Yet Tim McVeigh asked for his execution date to be moved up. That is almost unheard of.

2. While in prison, Tim McVeigh was visited numerous times, apparently 18 times, by a psychiatrist named Dr. Louis Jollyon West, often referred to as Dr. Jolly West. Dr. West was the chairman of the department of Psychiatry at UCLA, but his real job was as a CIA asset, in charge of the MK Ultra Mind Control program.
Dr. West had also paid visits to Sirhan Sirhan, another supposed lone gunman, accused of killing Robert Kennedy, but in reality a product of the CIA mind control program, set up as the patsy.

Dr. West was also the psychiatrist employed by the government to evaluate the “mental condition” of Jack Ruby after he shot Lee Harvey Oswald. You may not know that when Ruby was interrogated, he told the FBI that there was a huge conspiracy surrounding the JFK assassination and he could only expose it if they moved him to a safe place – which they refused to do.

Naturally, the government, who was involved in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy through the Zionist Jewish controlled CIA and the Zionist Jewish controlled mafia, wanted Ruby to be declared mentally ill to debunk his talk of conspiracy. Dr. West was happy to comply with the diagnosis of mental illness for Jack Ruby.

3. Before Tim McVeigh’s scheduled execution, the state announced that none of his organs would be donated after his execution. This very strange. A state OWNS the body of an executed prisoner, and can receive $200,000 or more for the body parts of a young healthy specimen like McVeigh.

4. Before his execution, the state announced that Tim McVeigh’s medical records would be sealed for 25 years. The question is, Why?
5. Tim McVeigh’s lawyers petitioned a judge to rule that no autopsy would be done on his body after his execution, a highly unusual request.
6. The IV that was supposed to deliver the lethal injection dose to Tim McVeigh was placed, of all places, in his leg! I knew right then that they were NOT going to execute him. This was a fake execution, to pacify the families of the victims involved in the bombing disaster.
The public doesn’t understand what every surgeon and anesthesiologist knows very well. There is no large vein close enough to the skin surface in the leg to place a large enough needle or catheter to deliver the proper dose that would reach the vital organs fast enough to kill a person cleanly. It would be a mess.

IVs are placed in the arm, hand, occasionally in the foot, but not in the foot for extensive or difficult procedures, and certainly not in the foot or leg for an execution. If an IV cannot be placed in one of these upper extremity locations because of previous injury with scarring, or some other reason, then a small incision is made in the area near the clavicle to gain access to a large vein going directly to the heart.

7. One of the witnesses at Tim McVeigh’s supposed execution was Susan Carlson, a reporter for WLS-AM Radio in Chicago. She stated on the air that McVeigh “ appeared to be still breathing or what appeared to be shallow breathing, even after being pronounced dead, and his eyes remained open.”
There were ten media people present and no one contradicted her. But the mass media in Chicago, including apparently her own radio station, immediately suppressed her story.

In case ANYONE doesn’t know this, when a person is DEAD, he does NOT continue to breathe – even to breathe “shallowly.” When a person is DEAD, he doesn’t breathe AT ALL!

Why would the government go to such great lengths to DECEIVE the public with a FAKE execution?

First of all, Tim McVeigh is a valuable asset for the CIA, particularly if he is under mind control, an almost certainty because of his many visits from Dr. “Jolly” West. They’ve invested much time and money in his programming and he performed well – he kept his mouth shut (unlike Lee Harvey Oswald who declared for the TV cameras when he was arrested, “I didn’t do it. I’ve been made a patsy!”). A little plastic surgery, a name change, and Tim McVeigh will be off on another CIA project.

And as I stated earlier, the government wanted closure to this event – the Oklahoma Bombing, to get it off the front pages, to satisfy the families of the victims that the “guilty” one was now dead, and to attempt to put a stop to the investigation of the truth by many on the internet who have exposed the government’s involvement. The CIA particularly, wanted to put this whole matter to rest – permanently.

But that will never happen until the full truth has been brought to light.

One other interesting twist to this story. The person who was involved in choosing the people who would observe Tim McVeigh’s execution was none other than Chandra Levy, the young intern in the Bureau of Prisons who had an ongoing affair with a married California Congressman, Gary Condit.

But Chandra Levy would not live to see McVeigh’s execution. She was murdered before his execution took place.

Why would someone at the low level of an intern be involved in such an important mission as this? Well, it turns out that Chandra Levy was not so “low-level” after all. Apparently she was working with the Israeli Mossad and had computer access to a significant amount of rather high-level sensitive information in the Bureau of Prisons and other governmental areas.

Maybe she learned “too much” and had to be eliminated by the Mossad! Then, as in any “good” False Flag operation, apparently they tried to set up Gary Condit as the “fall guy.”

Tim McVeigh’s first execution date was set for May 16, 2001 but was postponed until June 11, 2001. Chandra Levy disappeared from her home sometime between May 1 and May 9, 2001, a time when she had planned to go back to California to receive her graduate degree. But there is evidence that she was turned up briefly in Israel during that time, right before she permanently “disappeared.”

On May 22, 2002, her skeletal remains were found in Washington’s Rock Creek Park where a year earlier, shortly after her disappearance, a massive police search had produced no results.

Could her disappearance and murder have been a result of her inside knowledge about McVeigh’s coming fake execution? Or had she been caught snooping in unauthorized computer areas where she may have had access to inside information on the coming 9/11 World Trade Center False Flag operation?

I will have more on Chandra Levy on this website in the future.'

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/stud…iegh_alive.htm

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There were reports on the day of a bomb going off in the Murrah Building, and of two bigger bombs that had not exploded being removed from the building:

‘TWO UNDETONATED BOMBS!’:
http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils%20in%20Government/Oklahoma%20City %20Cover-up/two_undetonated_bombs.htm

Also, notorious CIA ‘psychiatrist’ Dr. Louis Jolyon West visited McVeigh in jail: his past ‘patients’ included Jack Ruby, Patty Hearst, Sirhan Sirhan, and he was involved in the Cathy O’Brien case.

‘Dr. Louis Jolyon West (expert on mind control) visited Timothy McVeigh in Jail?’:
http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread621607/pg1

‘…Dr. Louis Jolyon West was an expert on brainwashing and mind control. According to Gunderson, Dr. West visited Timothy McVeigh in jail many times. Furthermore, Timothy McVeigh wrote a letter to his sister saying he was selected to be a assassin for the CIA’…..’

‘Oklahoma bomber McVeigh was Mind Controlled’:
http://whitetv.se/mind-control-mk-ultra/242-oklahoma-bomber-mcveigh-wa s-mind-controlled.html
Friday, 30 December 2011 23:44

‘…At the age of 29 West was appointed Head of the Department of Psychiatry, Neurology and Biobehavioral Sciences at the University of Oklahoma School of Medicine. The establishment also allowed CIA programmer Dr. Louis Joyon “Jolly” West to examine Jack Ruby in his jail cell. He was the killer of the JFK murder patsy Lee Harvey Oswald, also CIA mind-controlled…’

“A new documentary, A Noble Lie, has been released regarding the Oklahoma City bombing on April 19, 1995, which shows with copious evidence that the bombing was not the act of one man, Timothy McVeigh, but that McVeigh was but a mind-controlled patsy for sinister forces within the U.S. government who wanted to use that event as a pretext to finally pass Bill Clinton’s Anti-Terrorism bill, which would not have passed without something of that magnitude to spur it.”

‘…The Mind Controllers: Dr. Jolyon West, Political Assassination, Terrorism and the Drug War’:
http://unitedstatesman.org/?p=529

‘…Dr. Jolyon West, Jack Ruby, Patty Hearst, Sirhan Sirhan, and Oklahoma City

Among West’s other famous clients was nightclub owner and assassin of Lee Harvey Oswald, Jack Ruby. West’s examination of Ruby resulted in Ruby’s diagnosis of mental illness and prescription of psychiatric drugs, which Ruby charged were “poison.” Though West is hailed for helping commute Ruby’s death sentence, Ruby died in prison of cancer two years later, convinced that he was injected with malignant biological material by his captors.
West examined Sirhan Sirhan, alleged assassin of Robert F. Kennedy, and widely suspected of being the victim of a method of brainwashing known as “psychic driving,” a technique made infamous by Dr. Ewen Cameron when he placed patients into long-term comatose states without their consent and played selected phrases continuously to the patient in loops in order to break down psychological barriers to “open the consciousness” of the “subject.”

‘A Noble Lie Oklahoma City 1995’: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHDIhxeMOcI

Two hour documentary about the Oklahoma City bombing.

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Requiem for the Suicided: Terrance Yeakey':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5FW-oXk_Ag

'WeAreChangeOklahoma - What did Sgt. Terrance Yeakey know?':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKrUr734fEI

These videos show very clearly that Oklahoma City police Sgt. Terrance Yeakey was 'suicided' because he had learnt that the Oklahoma City bombing did not happen as the PTB and the MSM siad it did.

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I 'borrowed' the following from one of Craig Murray's commenters, 'Node', as it is a very good summary of similarities between Oklahoma City 'Bombing' and 9/11 (he gave me permission to use his 'avatar'):

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2010/01/the_911_post/comment-p age-119/#comment-698650

'The Oklahoma City Bombing was an obvious inside job from the word go. I haven’t paid it much attention for years until watching an old Corbett Report tonight when I was struck by its uncanny similarity to the events of 911.

The alleged bomber had links to intelligence agencies.

Multiple reports of other bombs exploding in the building, including two unexploded ones discovered afterwards.

Whistle-blowers alleging a cover-up, tampered evidence, falsifying of witness statements in official investigation

Multiple reports from first responders flatly contradicting the official story.

Many credible advance warnings the Murrah Building would be bombed.

Initial news reporting of the incident completely at odds with what was later reported.

Somebody phoned in a report that “the Murrah Building has been bombed” 24 minutes before the first blast!!

FBI agent claimed he had been “tipped by pager” not to go into work that day.

Surveillance video is known to exist of the truck bomb being parked and 2 bombers leaving it before it exploded but it has never been released.

Many documents incriminating the Clintons were destroyed in the blast.

The Anti-terrorism and effective Death Penalty Act of 1996 was passed as a direct consequence of the bombing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brigadier General Ben Partin (expert in explosive weapons systems) produced a report on the damage : The evidence is conclusive that the Ryder truck bomb could not have accounted for the damage done to the Murrah Building …. Damage indicates contact explosives placed directly on the beams …. We are supposed to believe that a blast wave travelled through [column] B4 leaving the sheet rock almost untouched and completely destroyed the column further away ….

Dr Samual T. Cohen – Nuclear Physicist (inventor of the neutron bomb) : I believe that the demolitions charges in the building, that were placed inside at certain key concrete columns, did the primary damage to the Murrah Federal Building. It would have been absolutely impossible, and against the laws of nature, for a truck full of fertiliser and oil … no matter how much was used … to bring the building down.'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vgfi1QZILxk '

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

More, courtesy of 'Node' on Craig Murray blog:
https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2010/01/the_911_post/

'There was much more I could’ve included but it was harder to summarise in bullet points — technical detail pointing to pre-planned demolition, the links between ‘terrorists’ and security services, how the investigation was controlled by ‘safe hands’ (Larry Potts), even the comparison between McVie and Bin Laden, both of whom indisputably worked for the US military before supposedly turning renegade, but with strong evidence they both continued as ‘sheep-dipped- agents, both resulting in dubious ‘deaths.’

The Corbett Report is, as usual, excellent. It updates (2015) and summarises a few previous documentaries and adds new material about McVie’s background. Also, it comes with a transcript and sources, which enables me to give more detail about the 2 points you mentioned:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INTERVIEWS RELATING TO INCRIMINATING CLINTON DOCUMENTS :

“…. the bombing also conveniently destroyed a number of documents that were proving to be problematic for the Clinton administration. Documents that had all somehow or other ended up being housed at the Murrah Building in Oklahoma City in April of 1995.
CRAIG ROBERTS: “Day 1, hour 2 of the bombing the most significant event that happened is when they said found other bombs in the building. The second most significant event is when they moved everybody back and held them back there were still people alive trapped in the building but they came in with 2 trucks and backed them up to the Murrah Building and a bunch of these guys dressed in blue jackets with no letters on the back started taking boxes of files out and started putting them on this truck.
DON BROWNING: We were told by a blonde female agent that there were files so serious to the government that until the files were located there would not be any recovery effort.
V.Z. LAWTON: If you remember the Whitewater investigation in Arkansas, all of the paperwork was stored in the Murrah Building. They had FBI just over in the fields to the west of the Murrah Building just picking up paper almost all day long.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
INTERVIEWS RELATING TO PRIOR WARNINGS AND 24 MINUTE “Jane Standley” MOMENT :

ROGER CHARLES: “The government has claimed that they had absolutely no prior warning and yet we start off with the interesting little episode where two Air Force bomb squad guys, and these are very special Air Force bomb squad guys that we know were cleared to work for Presidential security, VIP security and so on. They were ordered from Kirtland Air Force Base in New Mexico to Oklahoma City arriving on Monday the 17th of April, 2 days before the bombing. Their orders were to go to a motel and wait there until contacted by the FBI.
I had become aware of this information in 1997, developed some confirming information but the key was that in the summer of 2001, two journalists had separate conversations with one of the individuals, one of the two individuals on this bomb squad team. He admitted he was there when asked in separate conversations by both journalists. ‘Why he was there?’ He responded ‘You’ll have to ask the FBI’.”
INTERVIEWEE: “There was this fairly large truck with a trailer behind it and it had a shield on the side of the door and it said Bomb Disposal or Bomb Squad below it.
20/20 REPORTER: Authorities now claim in federal investigative reports, that the huge ominous truck with it’s trailer was being used by deputy to run routine errands.
Other documents obtained by 20/20 show that someone called the Executive Secretariats Office at the Justice Department in Washington and said ‘The Murrah Building had been bombed but this was 24 minutes before the blast. No action was apparently taken.”

'DON BROWNING: We were told by a blonde female agent that there were files so serious to the government that until the files were located there would not be any recovery effort.
V.Z. LAWTON: If you remember the Whitewater investigation in Arkansas, all of the paperwork was stored in the Murrah Building. They had FBI just over in the fields to the west of the Murrah Building just picking up paper almost all day long.”

So s*d the survivors, the Clinton docs had to be safeguarded from exposure.
That adds many more to the Clinton's already heady 'death count' - what vile creatures they are.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> General All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: