FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

NWO 'Migrants' herded by FRONTEX to EU, set up for Gladio II
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
conspiracy analyst
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Britains population growth based on net migration not births...
To increase by 10m over 25years ie 2.5m a year..

http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/10/29/world/social-issues-world/ u-k-population-grow-10-million-25-years-study/#.Vj-KC5NwZJ9
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Number of live UK mobile connections end of 2014 stood at 90m

http://media.ofcom.org.uk/facts/

How many kids in the UK under 10 as they don't have mobiles.
How many people would have a live second mobile?
How many pensioners over 80 have a live mobile phone?

If the population is 65m about 10m probably don't have a mobile so that implies the rest of the population has almost double a live mobile connection by the figures provided unless of course the actual population isn't 65m but more like 75m...
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

22 British towns where Brits are in a minority?

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/311647-migrants-eu-policy-uk/
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Micro houses for microwages

https://www.rt.com/uk/218511-cramped-flats-microhouses-london/

London's population surpasses 8.6m
https://www.rt.com/uk/228587-london-record-high-population/
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are constantly told it costs millions to expel people whose applications for visas fail.
Funny that container ships go back empty west...to east

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/01/29/business/worldbusiness/29iht-ships.h tml?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Open borders as enshrined in the four core principles of the founding of the EU, is freedom of movement in capital, goods, services and people cannot be restricted in any shape of form.
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Europe as Baghdad? Yes!
We are being set up for civil war folks
You'll be in the situation where you HAVE to take sides
And there may be false flags daily
From a far right agenda - - money has been spent on this 'viral' film
With Open Gates: The forced collective suicide of European nations -

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tony,
Your video didn't last long its already blocked.

Merkel after inviting Asia and Africa into the EU is now offering €5b to countries to keep migrants at home.

In the meantime Schengen seems to be under collapse...
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no, still there surely
conspiracy analyst wrote:
Tony,
Your video didn't last long its already blocked.
Merkel after inviting Asia and Africa into the EU is now offering €5b to countries to keep migrants at home.
In the meantime Schengen seems to be under collapse...

Inquiry to examine police ‘spying’ on Labour MPs
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2015/11/07/436691/UK-POLICE-SPYING-CORBY N

Egypt to execute 188 Muslim Brotherhood supporters
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/egypt-execute-188-muslim-brotherhood-supporte rs-1477782

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:35 pm    Post subject: Hi I'm John: I'm here to talk about Radicalisation Reply with quote

Hello!

Hello again, all you long time forum members who remember me

Hello!

All you forum members I haven't had a chance to meet yet

How is everyone?

As those on the site 2007-2011 will know, I was able to put a lot of time in during those years to act as admin on the site and do what I could to help 9/11 truth

Life is change we move on, and I tell no fibs, I've not been looking at this forum for some long time

But, I'm still in touch with Tony, and doing my thing, mostly surviving, as we all do, if we are honest

Over the last couple of years I've done a fair bit politically for UKIP, been involved in that whole side of things, but my personal battle with the EU/Bilderberg goes back 25 years now. I'm very happy to get into the political side of things if anyone wants to talk about that with me, but I'm not actually interested in talking about UKIP here at all: just putting it out there so there aren't any assumptions I'm waving the flag for Corbyn. I have my own view on the social issues of immigration, I believe it is a democratic secular view that promotes the interests of free society, and maybe we will have to talk a little about that...

But no:

What I am interested in, is RADICALISATION

Those who know me know I am also a practising philosopher: aren't we all? By that I don't mean someone who has a degree in the study of philosophy from a University, who can tell you, in detail, what OTHER people thought, why, and its socio-economic ramifications. No, I mean I practise the Art of Philosophy: which I define as: the crafting of perspectives

Actually, some people, they make me blush, because apparently, I can be ok at it, they say...

So yes, I'm a philosopher... all this really means is I've got the bare faced cheek to walk around calling myself that while keeping a poker straight face

Now this is all relevant because, as we all know, the entire Geo Politics of Europe and the World has taken a massive shift this year that, come on, hardly enough of us really knew was going to happen, and of those of us that did, no-one imagined what it was really going to look like

Well in times like that, people like me, philosophers, we have this special duty thing, as in calling, to try to make some reasonable sense of everything and say something helpful

And I've been doing that quite a lot, Tony has seen what I'm up to, and I'm here to bring some discussion onto the forum here and see if we can start to explore the current situation NOW and what the full ramifications for adapting to the challenge of radicalisation are going to be

And let me be clear:

I mean Radicalisation as in Osama Bin Laden

AND

Radicalisation as in Anders Breivik

So for now, as a conversation opener, here's a recent article, what are peoples thoughts on it?

95% of foreign fighters who join ISIS are recruited by friends and family and radicalisation 'rarely occurs in mosques' claims Oxford University terrorism expert

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3333146/95-foreign-fighters-jo in-ISIS-recruited-friends-family-radicalisation-rarely-occurs-mosques- claims-Oxford-University-terrorism-expert.html

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back Mr White. Good to have your pennyworth again.

start the ball rolling

Would be interesting to know the age spread of people becoming "radicalised"

Many mental illness like schizophrenia often start showing in a young adults around puberty. Perhaps there are certain natural mental developments around that time which can be easily influenced by religion, ideologies etc.

Or maybe as in the case of troubles in Ireland it just becomes ingrained from the cradle-- a blend of hatred, peer pressure, sense of belonging, herd mentality, goal, purpose.

Worrying thing about ISIL is the global caliphate intention--there enemy is not the person firing at them but anyone who disagrees

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
Welcome back Mr White. Good to have your pennyworth again.

start the ball rolling

Would be interesting to know the age spread of people becoming "radicalised"

Many mental illness like schizophrenia often start showing in a young adults around puberty. Perhaps there are certain natural mental developments around that time which can be easily influenced by religion, ideologies etc.

Or maybe as in the case of troubles in Ireland it just becomes ingrained from the cradle-- a blend of hatred, peer pressure, sense of belonging, herd mentality, goal, purpose.

Worrying thing about ISIL is the global caliphate intention--there enemy is not the person firing at them but anyone who disagrees

Hello fish:)

Age spread of people being radicalised: well the primary concern in terms of Islamic radicalisation is fighting age men and fertile women, for obvious reasons, but certainly, anyone with a brain can be radicalised, and older generations radicalising the younger is, as shown in the linked article, a definite and significant phenomena. Its also hardly surprising families play a large role in migrant politics, something else well recognised

A lot of interesting statistics here that cover middle east opinion too http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Terrorism

Quote:

You hit a massive nail right on the head Fish. Teenage years are all about resolving an internal crisis to establish an identity, parents divorcing, poverty, social alientation, whatever pressure it takes for someone to start giving ISIS a chance to start changing their world view, or white supremacists. This is why I believe, until the individual has tipped over into acting on their radicalisation, every European engaging with ISIS propaganda is a vulnerable person, and much more so if they have underlying mental illness, whether treated and identified or not, which of course, they probably wont be. And it haunts me Fish, to think of the effect on the psyche of the 9/11 towers coming down in the minds of muslim kids, who now are all coming up to 20/21... I fought for 9/11 Truth so the future would be a more honest world, but those lies continue to imprison the whole planet

While referencing 9/11 Truth, a complete other angle on radicalisation I also hope we can discuss here is the implications of this statement:

"Amongst ISIS Jihadi's, a very high proportion believe 9/11 was an inside Job carried out by Israel"

To which, my response is "Even God's own truth is dangerous depending on whose squinting at it", but further, I am sure the disturbing implications ramifications and implied threat in this, not for ISIS sympathisers, but 9/11 Truthers, should be clear

I'm also worried about radicalisation in myself, and other otherwise relatively balanced people

Here I'm talking about the "send them all back" and "they should never have been let in" sentiments that are driving populism in nation state after nation state across Europe at the moment, and what that might lead to

In the face of nightmare, how do I, or any of us, keep ourselves becoming the monsters?

And yes, that is deadly serious too

Quote:

This is of course absolutely true, and ISIS ideology absolutely frames itself within a context of "CRUSADES REDUX PRT II": they would love an Irish style perpetual religious race war to erupt. The recent responses of Italy are interesting to observe: Vatican City is of course a declared ISIS target, and Italy has been entering into private deals with the mafia to provide unique security in Italian towns: its actually been working very well (except for Jihadi's trying to move through Italy while wearing their own skin, but I'm sure you know where Italy's police are on this...) Italy has also just banned the construction of any new mosques

But I believe, and apologies to Tony for this, that buying into any of that narrative from ISIS is a serious mistake. We should not be "Judeo Christian Europe": what about all the Europeans who are not Judeo Christians, including the 100 million atheists? No, we should be SECULAR DEMOCRATIC EUROPE: and resist ISIS on the fact there ideology is a rubbish fascist theocratic dictatorship that has no friends, and we are awesome, because we are democratic, free, secular, and amazing... something like that. Don't let the enemy write the book.

Quote:

Again fish, you are right, this fear has a lot to justify it. I also share a real concern that the plans of the elites may yet be undone by their War Dogs slipping the leash. Until people have properly LOOKED, to see what ISIS believe, we just aren't ready to understand, this is not any kind of enemy we have faced before: even the Nazi's liked SOME people!

Anyway there are some broad strokes Smile

John White
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well circumstances in life are strange, and having had the jolly good mutual idea of coming back to the forum, later the same day, a sudden and unexpected circumstance means I'm going to lose net access for a while. While noticing the universal constant of Murphy's Law, I thought it best to mention it

So this thread will be a teaser for now, but I will come back and I really, genuinely, urge everyone reading this thread to think carefully and look into any of the points already raised, because this is a genuinely very important thing

And we need to think what it might mean for us to be truthseekers in a European DOMESTIC war setting, if the pressure of ISIS attacks maintains and they become commonplace within the EU

For example, a what if: A truth community statement denouncing ISIS and stating that: ...just as we hold our duty as secular democratic citizens to hold our governments to account and challenge and question any and all of their actions, or inactions, as paramount, we completely repudiate the vile fascist theocratic idiocy of ISIS ideology aims and methods and we join with the whole world in rejecting them: and any suggestion that in anyway our citizen journalism research should ever support this vile death cult in anyway is repugnant to us...

An overreaction? A timely reaction? How do you feel?

Thanks everyone for reading this thread, and to fish for jumping in, speak to all soon

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radicalisation IMO is largely an excuse to begin Baghdad style Gladio operations right across Europe....
Wait for the BANG!
Nobody will know whose doing it.
And any civil police that get on the trail will be under surveillance and blown up themselves.
On the Nazi models of Bologna - Peteano massacre - Brabant - Oktoberfest - etc

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

15Ok march in Poland against mass immigration flows into country.

Silence in media.

Mini Schenghen touted by Dutch Eurigroup chief Dsejjoblum.

Unravelling of EU proceeds apace.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dublin 2 Treaty to be reinstated implying more than 2m migrants to be trapped in Balkans for 18 months.

Turkey given Euro 3 billion to allegedly contain migration.
Frontex takes over Greek border control.

Merkel did say not long ago she expects war clouds over the Balkans. There are daily conflicts in the border between Greece and FYROM.

John Kerry was in Athens organising the next phase of the ME wars and he visited a migrant NGO, no Greek soup kitchen.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Germany ablaze: Over 200 attacks on refugee homes, only 4 convictions

https://www.rt.com/news/324854-222-attacks-uninvestigated-germany/
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moroccans get to EU via Greece...

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/325864-greece-migrants-refugees-athens/
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neo Liberal Globalisation and Mass Migration The Example of Greece
http://gianalytics.org/en/222-neoliberal-globalisation-and-mass-migrat ion-the-example-of-greece
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Destruction of public facilities...

https://www.rt.com/news/325767-greece-migrant-camp-violence/
Jason16
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like Mass immigration yet philosophically these emigrants are entrepreneurs in the literal sense.

I do think the economic migrants should be sent back, though to determine that probably costs money and of course Greece is lacking in that area.

I suspect the ruling European PTB (with US approval) are trying to merge the West and the Middle East as a ploy for bigger markets and ownership of resources.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent piece on Soros and NGOs
http://m.journal-neo.org/2015/12/18/soros-plays-both-ends-in-syria-ref ugee-chaos/
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dutch town riots over migrant arrivals

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35118496
Jason16
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I notice a link on that site to the Swedes to also waking up.
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:33 am    Post subject: Some white hypocrisy? Reply with quote

A minority of White people complaining about migration into their countries when they have enforced their own migration on other people around the world. Their concern is race, and more specifically, the migration of 'inferior people'. They're not really concerned about, say, French people migrating to the UK.

They claim that migration breaks up the identity of a people, yet they don't notice the UK has four different countries. White people in Scotland and Northern Ireland don't want to be part of the UK, but they don't notice that.

They are not going to say white people in North America, Australians, Africa etc should go back to where they come from. Why not, I wonder.

This claim of the elite wishing to force 'multi-culturalism' on white people is BNP racism. That's all.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Some white hypocrisy? Reply with quote

insidejob wrote:
A minority of White people complaining about migration into their countries when they have enforced their own migration on other people around the world. Their concern is race, and more specifically, the migration of 'inferior people'. They're not really concerned about, say, French people migrating to the UK.

They claim that migration breaks up the identity of a people, yet they don't notice the UK has four different countries. White people in Scotland and Northern Ireland don't want to be part of the UK, but they don't notice that.

They are not going to say white people in North America, Australians, Africa etc should go back to where they come from. Why not, I wonder.

This claim of the elite wishing to force 'multi-culturalism' on white people is BNP racism. That's all.

Idi Amin threw out Asians dumped there by the British Empire so did Mugabe throw out all white 'farmers' ie land thieves.

Relocating Africa and Asia into the EU or doubling the EU's population within a generation has nothing to do with race but NWO globalism.

Its not what one says but what happens in practice. When S Africa implodes and it will, the white populations will be sent packing, many have already left. That is an inevitable just process. A state built on colour based racism cannot survive indefinitely.

You seem to have confused EU nations with 'white people' whatever that is. The EU nations aren't like America or Australia or many countries in Latin America.
insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:07 pm    Post subject: What NWO plot? Reply with quote

The UK has in its history has gone around the world and used racism, violence and genocide to take over countries. They exploited countries and build up their economy on the back of it. As a result of its imperialism, many people from non-white races became British.

Yet, many white Britons will claim they are the victims of migration by these people and now don’t want migration from East Europe because they feel they are inferior people.

Britain, following the lead of the City of London, is at the centre of the New World Order that is seeking to control the world. It is Britain and its supporters who are creating death and havoc in the Middle East.

Yet, people claim that it is Britain that is the victim of mass migration and that eating chicken tikka massala is part of some NWO plot.

What are these people talking about?
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Radio Sputnik
'Most controversial part is sending EU border force to a country that didn't ask for it'
https://soundcloud.com/radiosputnik/most-controversial-part-is-sending -eu-border-force-to-a-country-that-didnt-ask-for-it
The European Commission proposes to establish a European Border and Coast Guard to enhance EU external borders control and prevent migrants from outside the bloc to reach its frontiers, First Vice-President of the European Commission Frans Timmermans said Tuesday.
Steve Peers, Professor of EU Law and Human Rights Law at the University of Essex. He has worked as a consultant for the European Parliament, the European Commission, the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.

http://www.dailymotion.com/cdn/H264-320x240/video/x2jx88c.mp4?auth=145 0956299-2562-3x9yacwx-b39180a81c79608c1405b06df83b247f

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:20 pm    Post subject: Re: What NWO plot? Reply with quote

insidejob wrote:
The UK has in its history has gone around the world and used racism, violence and genocide to take over countries. They exploited countries and build up their economy on the back of it. As a result of its imperialism, many people from non-white races became British.

Yet, many white Britons will claim they are the victims of migration by these people and now don’t want migration from East Europe because they feel they are inferior people.

Britain, following the lead of the City of London, is at the centre of the New World Order that is seeking to control the world. It is Britain and its supporters who are creating death and havoc in the Middle East.

Yet, people claim that it is Britain that is the victim of mass migration and that eating chicken tikka massala is part of some NWO plot.

What are these people talking about?

The EU is an empire and like all Empires is built on expansion.
You seem to be arguing the City of London is identical to the working/non working man... and the empires of old are linked to the poor not the rich.

For those who are of a religious background religious intolerance is an issue the same applies with bans on food. Cultural differences do indeed exist and cultural norms cannot be levelled under the guise of 'reverse racism' for they create the conditions of a new ...racism.

Capitalism only produces cultural and economic race based ghettoes. America is evidence of that in our times. Black lives dont matter, never have, never will as long as the economic substructure of Wall St remains intact. An American EU whereby each city of Europe has 200 nationalities residing in them in harmony, when half the continent is mired in depression is fantasy land politics. That is why riots are emerging as evidenced in Holland.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is the real role of the NGOs?
The Example of Greece

http://gianalytics.org/en/256-ngo-s-in-greece-balkan-re-colonisation-a s-a-nwo-project-?utm_content=buffere4da7&utm_medium=social&utm_source= facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anti Arab riots in Corsica... continuing for almost a week

https://www.rt.com/news/327213-corsica-anti-muslim-protest-ban/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: