FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Ukraine's Feb14 US/EU coup d'etat - its NATO vs Russia
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it's a funny old world...

Millennium Wars Ukraine 2014
This pre-order price is good through the End of May, 2014.
http://ossgamescart.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&produ cts_id=45
Millennium Wars Ukraine 2014 is a new update of the original Millennium Wars Ukraine game that contains two new counter sheets and two new missions that take a look at the new situation in Ukraine.

Ukraine & Gaming Modern War - US board game designer Joseph Miranda

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIlTd4fdsLI

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like things are a lot hotter than we are being told:
The Conflict in the Ukraine as Seen by a Professional Soldier:
By The Saker
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article38601.htm

I won't try and pull some 'interesting' part from this excellent article; read it all.
An extremely good 'on the ground' report of what is really going on right now, in Ukraine. And our 'Media'? Up the bosses ********, as per usual.

Quote:
Now, the 'national guard'. These units are almost exclusively right sector, the 'victors' of maidan. They have had some of the best advisors money can buy, all supplied from The West. Some of them have been trained in musketry in their extensive system of training camps in the west of Ukraine but most do not have any real military training or experience. Those who signed up for the 'national guard' units were given a crash course in 'soldier 101' lasting two weeks at best and generally less, uniformed after a fashion, armed and sent east. Will they fight? I don't know. I do know they are quite good at appearing in towns and villages suddenly and in numbers, heavily armed but never have I personally seen or heard of them actually fighting in a stand up fight. They seem to be pretty good at spreading terror amongst unarmed citizens and not much else. Most of them are highly motivated and believe in what they are doing. It remains to be seen how well they will fight when their adversaries are shooting back. They do have some numbers on their side.

The overall situation with the Ukraine Army is everything they have is now in the East. They have large numbers of BMP and BTR light armored infantry carriers and fighting vehicles. They have brought just about every tank they have that will run and some of them, while aging platforms, have been extensively upgraded and modernized with the latest night vision devices and weapon sights and quite good reactive armor packages. Most of the serviceable artillery, both towed and self propelled

Air assets are thin. When the Ukrainians first began to use their Mi24 attack helicopters, which is an excellent close support, anti personnel and anti vehicle weapon, they lost several in two days. Ukraine also has several Sukhoi ground attack aircraft and some, actual number serviceable unknown, Migs of various types. The comment of air assets being 'thin' is a bit misguiding in that the Federalists have no air assets.The Federalists do have at least a few shoulder fired anti aircraft missiles and that is what brought down the 5 known destroyed Mi24 helicopters.

outsider

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Premature US Victory-Dancing on Ukraine:
http://www.opednews.com/articles/1/Premature-US-Victory-Danci-by-Ray-M cGovern-China-Politics_China-Russia-Alliance_NATO_Putin-140528-581.htm l

'..Since taking over as Secretary of State in February 2013, John Kerry seems to be doing his best to fill Gates's "tough-guy" role baiting the Russian bear. Kremlin leaders, after watching how close Kerry came to getting the U.S. to start a major war with Syria on evidence he knew was, at best, flimsy, simply cannot afford to dismiss as adolescent chest-pounding Kerry's nonchalant remarks on the possibility that the troubles in Ukraine could lead to nuclear confrontation.

As much of a loose cannon as Kerry has been, he is, after all, U.S. Secretary of State. In an extraordinary interview with the Wall Street Journal on April 28, Kerry made clear that the Obama administration and the U.S. military/intelligence establishment are "fully aware" that escalation of the crisis in Ukraine could lead to nuclear war. Are we supposed to say, "Wow, great!"?..'

'..The Detente

Economics now is clearly an important driver from both Moscow's and Beijing's point of view, but the sweeping $400 billion natural gas deal, including provision for exploration, construction and extraction is bound to have profound political significance, as well. If memory serves, during the Sixties, annual trade between the USSR and China hovered between $200 million and $400 million. It had grown to $57 billion by 2008 and hit $93 billion in 2013.

Growing military cooperation is of equal importance. China has become Russia's arms industry's premier customer, with the Chinese spending billions on weapons, many of them top of the line. For Russia, these sales are an important source of export earnings and keep key segments of its defense industry afloat. Beijing, cut off from arms sales from the West, has come to rely on Russia more and more for sophisticated arms and technology.
Author Pepe Escobar notes that when Russia's Star Wars-style, ultra-sophisticated S-500 air defense anti-missile system comes on line in 2018, Beijing is sure to want to purchase some version of it. Meanwhile, Russia is about to sell dozens of state-or-the-art Sukhoi Su-35 jet fighters to the Chinese as Beijing and Moscow move to seal an aviation-industrial partnership...'

outsider

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Nato military exercises are due to take place in Ukraine in July. UK troops will be deployed as part of Nato's Rapid Trident manoeuvres. This is a dangerous move that will inevitably escalate an already tense situation...'

The petition the government tried to ban

Nato military exercises are due to take place in Ukraine in July. UK troops will be deployed as part of Nato's Rapid Trident manoeuvres. This is a dangerous move that will inevitably escalate an already tense situation.

On the 7 May Stop the War, along with CND and a number of politicians and celebrities, submitted a petition to the government's e-petition web site in order to initiate a debate in parliament and bring a stop to this dangerous escalation. Three weeks passed and the government refused to publish the petition, even when the Leader of the House of Commons' office intervened on our behalf. Today we went to the press, contacting all the major news outlets. As soon as journalists began phoning the Ministry of Defence, the government backed down and published the petition.

Sign the petition the government tried to ban. Let's collect 100,000 signatures and stop this dangerous escalation of war.

No to Nato military exercises in Ukraine

Sign the e-petition

Nato troopsWe note with great concern that UK and US troops are scheduled to participate in joint military exercises in Ukraine in July as part of NATO’s Rapid Trident manoeuvres. Ukraine is not a member of NATO. Its participation in military exercises by a nuclear-armed alliance with a first-strike policy can only further destabilise the country.

We call on the British government to urge the US and other NATO governments to cancel the Rapid Trident exercise, and to give a plain and public undertaking that Britain will not participate.

Initial signatories:
Lindsey German, convenor of Stop the War Coalition
Kate Hudson, general secretary of CND
Caroline Lucas MP
Jeremy Corbyn MP
John Rees, Stop the War Coalition
Baroness Jenny Tonge
Ken Loach, film and TV director
Mark Rylance, actor
Miriam Margolyes OBE actor
Michael Rosen, author and broadcaster
Salma Yaqoob, former leader of the Respect Party
Andrew Murray, chief of staff for Unite union

Sign the e-petition:
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/64756

For up to date comment & analysis on the Ukraine crisis, see the Stop the War web site

PLEASE NOTE: ALTHOUGH PETITION STATES 'CLOSING 28/5/2014 IT IS STILL CURRENT, AND YOU CAN STILL SIGN IT.

outsider

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiev Snipers Shooting From Bldg Controlled By Maidan Forces – Ex-Ukraine Security Chief:
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article37929.htm

'Shots that killed both civilians and police officers were fired from the Philharmonic Hall building in Ukraine’s capital, former head of the Security Service of Ukraine Aleksandr Yakimenko told Russia 1 channel. The building was under full control of the opposition and particularly the so-called Commandant of Maidan self-defense Andrey Parubiy who after the coup was appointed as the Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine, Yakimenko added.

Furthermore the former security chief believes that Parubiy has been in contact with US Special Forces that could have coordinated the assault.

“Shots came from the Philharmonic Hall. Maidan Commandant Parubiy was responsible for this building. Snipers and people with automatic weapons were ‘working’ from this building on February 20. They supported the assault on the Interior Ministry forces on the ground who were already demoralized and have, in fact, fled,” Yakimenko said in an interview with Russian television.

The police officers were chased by a group of rioters armed with various weapons and at that point, Yakimenko says snipers fired at pursuers themselves.

“When the first wave of shootings ended, many have witnessed 20 people leaving the building,” former chief says, noting that they were well-equipped and were carrying military style bag for carrying sniper and assault rifles with optical sights. Not only the law enforcers, but people from the opposition’s Freedom, Right Sector, Fatherland, and Klitschko’s UDAR party have also seen this, Yakimenko claims.

The former security head also said that according to the intelligence those snipers could be foreigners, including mercenaries from former Yugoslavia as well former Special Forces employees from Ukraine’s Defense Ministry.

Yakimenko claims that Parubiy was part of a group that was heavily influenced by the people associated with the US secret services. “These were the forces that carried out everything that they were told by their leadership – the United States,” Yakimenko explained, claiming that Maidan leaders practically lived in the US embassy....'

'Mercenaries took part in Maidan violence – Ex-Ukraine security chief:

By RT

March 13, 2014 "Information Clearing House - "RT"- There is no doubt there were mercenaries at Maidan, the former head of Ukraine’s security service, Aleksandr Yakimenko, says.

The violence on Maidan which caused almost 100 deaths was organized by some opposition leaders who poured Western money and resources into the coup, Yakimenko told the Russia-1 TV channel. Now Major General Alexander Yakimenko is in the top five of Maidan’s hit list. He made it to that list while he was still in his office in Kiev.

Q: How did you manage to escape?

Aleksandr Yakimenko: I am a Security Service officer.

Q: Where did those snipers come from?

AY: First shots were fired from the Philharmonic building. Maidan Commandant Parubiy was in charge of the building. On February 20, this building was used as a base by the snipers and people with automatic weapons. They basically covered those who were attacking the demoralized policemen running in panic, hunted down like animals. They were followed by armed people with different kinds of weapons. At that point, somebody opened fire at those who attacked the police, and some of them were killed. All this fire was coming from the Philharmonic building. After this first round of fire, about 20 people came out of this building – this was witnessed by many. These people wore special combat clothes and carried sniper rifle cases, as well as AKMs with scopes. There were witnesses, and not just our operatives, but also Maidan activists from Svoboda, Right Sector, Batkivshchyna, and UDAR.

The snipers split into two groups – 10 men each. The Security Service lost track of one of the groups. The other group took a position at the Ukraine hotel. Killings continued. In the beginning, when the shots were scattered, I was asked by Right Sector and Svoboda to mobilize a Special Forces unit and remove the snipers from the buildings.

Q: They asked you?

AY: Yes, Right Sector and Svoboda. I was ready to do that, but I needed Parubiy’s [he is now now the Secretary of the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine in the Turchinov-Yatsenyuk government] permission to enter Maidan. Otherwise our officers would’ve been attacked by the self-defense forces in the back. Parubiy didn’t give such permission. No weapons could be brought to Maidan without Parubiy’s permission. Hand guns, rifles, scopes – he had to agree to all of that. We had some intel about discharged Ukrainian army special forces participating in those activities. Some reports claimed that these were fighters from former Yugoslavia, as well as mercenaries from other countries.

Q: So you think they were mercenaries?

AY: No doubt. Parubiy removed himself from the picture. This affected the events of the last week. He joined Poroshenko. Gvozd, Malamuzh, and Gritsenko. These forces did what they were told by their bosses – the US. They basically lived in the embassy. They were there every day.

Q: Is it true that Nalivaichenko allowed the CIA agents to work in the Security Service building?

AY: Yes, that’s true. He also handed personal files of his own employees over to the CIA agents to study. But their mission was interrupted by an armed coup. The Maidan do not appoint these people; rather, it’s the US that does it. It’s enough to look at the newly appointed officials: Parubiy, Gvozd, Nalyvaichenko are all people who followed somebody else’s orders, the orders of the US, not even Europe. They are directly linked to the American intelligence. They sought to delay the negotiations and prevent the incumbent president from striking a deal with Russia and Russia from helping to prop up the social and economic order in Ukraine. After that they were planning to depose the president and integrate Ukraine into Europe, using Russian money. Who was troubled by the victory of the EU and the pro-integration forces? Only the US. It was the only country concerned over a possible alliance of Europe, Russia and Ukraine. The Customs Union and the connection between Russia and Ukraine did not sit well with their plans, either.

They’d been doing it ever since Yushchenko was president, and we couldn’t get rid of them. Once we started to put pressure, they relocated to Poland, Latvia and Lithuania. The most interesting part is that many regional governments spent budget money to pay for the so-called vyshkoli, i.e. training camps for militants to fight with various types of weapons.

All the orders were given either by the US embassy or by Jan Tombinski, a Polish representative who worked in the EU mission in Kiev. Poland played an invaluable role in the coup. It has always dreamt of restoring its former power and the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

Ever since the Maidan kicked off, our security service registered a dramatic increase in diplomatic correspondence coming in to various Western embassies in Kiev. There is one more mystery. Straight after this influx of correspondence we saw some foreign money at the Maidan and in Kiev exchange bureaus: the new, re-designed US dollar bank notes.

Q: So they were bringing in cash?

AY: Yes. Poroshenko, Firtash, Pinchuk – they all poured money into the Maidan. With all their assets in foreign banks, they found themselves trapped. So they had to follow orders from the West. All they were supposed to do was back the Maidan; otherwise they would have lost all their assets. They were thinking about their money rather than their own country. Unfortunately we couldn’t prevent the casualties, the people, mainly those who had come from the Western regions, were sent into the line of fire. The Maidan militants had left the barricades after the sniper fire started. But time will set the record straight.

The whole story has affected the Berkut guys, the Internal Troops, the Security Service, too. But ordinary Ukrainians have suffered as well. And I don’t think they should have sacrificed their lives for Yatsenyuk, Klitschko, Poroshenko and others to take their posts. Ukrainians have lots of patience. But one day they will run out of it and remove them from power. I hope that happens soon enough.'

© Autonomous Nonprofit Organization “TV-Novosti”, 2005–2014. All rights reserved.

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Gladio B' - amazing
The Truthseeker: NATO false flags in Ukraine (E39):

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tVelO21F9w

Short video that pulls together a lot of present and old 'False Flags'.

Life
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the Bolshevic Revolution of 1917 the Rothschild movement slaughtered over a million Christian's a year right up to 1987. This presented a serious problem for the Bolshevic's who having killed all the peasants and farmers realised early on that they had no means to sustain themselves, they opened communication with the then American elite and asked for help. From that time Russia and the Soviet Union existed only because of the aid from the USA.

In 1987 the United States went bankrupt meaning the USA could no longer fund the Soviet Union.

This means that the destruction of the Soviet Union was a direct result of the bankruptcy of its benefactor the United States. Both nations from this point were broken and further owned by the banking cabal.

It is important that we understand why there is a great fear over the influx of immigrants from former Eastern European countries such as Romania, Bulgaria, Czeclosovakia, et al. When Gorbachev dismantled the Soviet Union it was presented by the media that the countries named above had people revolutions and turned their faces to the west, this is a false truth because as the Soviet empire was seen to be disintigrating, the leaders of each of those countries were ordered direct from Moscow to get out and give the countries to the people.

This means that although we believe those nations to be free of Russia, they most certainly are not. This would show the current moves to feign war between NATO and Putin are a diversion, based entirely on the fact that you do not threaten war against a nation while allowing it to flood your own nation with its people..

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who was Maidan Snipers’ Mastermind?
By Adam Larson
Global Research, May 30, 2014
Oriental Review 29 May 2014
http://www.globalresearch.ca/who-was-maidan-snipers-mastermind/5384599

The probe into the Maidan “snipers problem” – by the new Ukrainian government underwritten by it – continues. On May 13, the fascinating interim findings were partly revealed, at a press conference called by parliamentary investigation head Gennady Moskal. Bullet forensics exonerated the previously blamed Berkut security force. Something in the findings also placed the unidentified shooters somewhere – unspecified – among “the ranks of the protesters.” It could even have been the EuroMaidan militants, he admitted, but MP Moskal thought infiltrators from the government’s security service SBU made more sense.

He predicted decades of debate with no resolution, and a week later he announced that a number of key documents were destroyed, complicating the search. But whatever led the investigators to this apparently dead-end admission, it seemed like a break in the script that put the snipers in areas secured by the government of then-president Viktor Yanukovych. For those following the details, the May 13 revelation seemed like a bit of realism creeping in.

But then the current Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council – Andriy Parubiy – stepped forward, hinting at a divergent probe delving further into fantasy. His investigation blames Russia and Vladimir Putin for the snipers, even though it was Parubiy – not Putin – who was supposed to secure the “EuroMaidan” where, the evidence increasingly says, the problem snipers operated.
Sniper Commandant?

Andriy Parubiy

While he insists he’s not a fascist, Andriy Parubiy co-founded the Nazi-inspired Social National party, now Svoboda, in the 1990s. Outwardly, he went mainstream early on, and joined Yulia Tymoshenko’s Fatherland party, running security operations on the Maidan for the 2004 “Orange Revolution.”

In 2013-14’s more violent regime-change “protests,” he was given the same responsibility. As Euromaidan Commandant and head of the Self-Defense Committee, he was in charge of security for areas where the mob’s authority had overridden the government’s.

We now know (partly from MP Moskal) that – on the pivotal day of February 20, which will remain the main focus of this report – sniper shots first hit police forces, and came from buildings Parubiy controlled. Ukraine’s previous head of the Security Service (SBU) Alexander Yakimenko said so in March, after fleeing to Russia. When the Commandant proved unable to stop the sniping, which everyone claimed to be against, Yakimenko says he offered to send in a unit to help. He only needed a guarantee his men wouldn’t be shot by Parubiy’s, but he says that was denied. From all this, the SBU chief deduced the snipers were under Parubiy’s command and protection.

In truth, this failure to stop the killing could be due to malice, or incompetence, or some mix. Whatever the case, the resulting bloodshed was all but necessary for the Kiev Cabal to finally take over. And considering his eminent competence, they made Parubiy security chief for all of Ukraine as soon as they could.
Sniper Investigator?

Reports from early March, before the Yakimenko accusations, spoke of a parliamentary investigation Parubiy himself was selected to lead. The apparent conflict of interest may, or may not, be why MP Moskal now seems to be in charge of that.

But in a May 21 interview for Euractiv, Parubiy speaks of a probe that sounds different, a probe blaming Russian Special forces – Spetsnaz – for penetrating his security cordon.Asked about the snipers, with the note “you must have first-hand information,” he sidestepped his own direct knowledge and told Euractiv:

“Now that we are conducting investigations, we have found that 18 Spetsnaz, including snipers, were in Maidan. The investigation will reveal from which points they were shooting, but I can already say that they did everything they could to spill blood and provoke civil unrest.”

“We have a working hypothesis which would be confirmed or rejected by the investigation, that in the most difficult days they shot equally – at Berkut and at the Maidan activists. Their aim was to instigate a more violent civic unrest … that Russia could warm its hands at this fire.”

“We know that Russian snipers shot at both sides.”

As Washington’s Blog noted in March, “everyone agrees that the snipers were false flag terrorists sewing chaos and confusion. … they only disagree about who the responsible party is.” This is another example, and (as we’ll see) the worst theory yet. And just look at who is trying to feed it to us.
Master Thug

From February 18-20, security forces and civilians were, as Parubiy says, killed somewhat “equally” by these snipers to create “violent civic unrest.” But there was a telling pattern to how different parts of that were timed.

First, consider how ten unarmed policemen were shot dead the night of February 18th, forcing a decision to bring in armed security forces. That allowed later killings to be realistically blamed on them, as happened. (Were these the same provocateurs present a day and a half later, or a different shift?)

By the 20th, a force was assembled on the Maidan adequate to stomp the police out by noon and shoot the Berkut out of their nearest posts by 12:45. They even blocked the train bringing in the Army support, and readied to march up to the central government’s buildings and stomp whomever they wished. This force was under Parubiy’s leadership no later than his announcement early on the 21st that “all the leaders of the hundreds are declaring their consent to coordinated action, including the hundreds of the Right Sector … We’re in control of Kiev. We have seized control of the government quarter.”

It was only at that shift in power that Parubiy “Spetsnaz snipers” unleashed their main killing spree. On video and within bare minutes, they picked off at least 30 unarmed civilians sent in behind the Hotel Ukraine, to top off “Heaven’s Hundred.”That is, this un-ambiguous, unforgivable “Yanukovych crime” was delivered as soon as the natural punishment for it had been placed.

Commandant Parubiy, who oversaw the distribution and timing of much of that violence, couldn’t deny its pattern helped them, as he said to Euractiv, “oust Yanukovich.” That prompted the question:

Q: So you recognize that you ousted Yanukovich?

A: Yes. He ran away.

Q: But he ran away because he was afraid for his life?

A: Yes of course. After so many deaths and such national tension, he understood that if he didn’t run away, the personal consequences could be very bad.

Under this plausible threat, the president fled. An 1:36 pm announcement from the Maidan ordered members of Parliament to meet at 3:00 to vote him out for good. They were given “a guarantee that the Parliament would not be stormed during the session.” The “hundreds” just snatched that option, but promised not to use it – unless maybe they were provoked by a wrong vote. In the end most of Parliament was willing to show up on the 22nd instead, and those agreed unanimously to impeach Yanukovych – and not be stomped. After all, Parubiy’s Maidan machine still controlled Kiev.
Confirming Yakimenko’s Charges

When he spoke on May 13, investigation head Gennady Moskal did not specify any sniper perches, just implied that they were behind the lines Parubiy was in charge of. By noon on the 20th, this had expanded to include at least the Maidan at large, the Trade Unions Hall (Maidan HQ), the Conservatory, and Hotel Ukraine. The October Palace and unknown other buildings fell into his hands just after noon.

Former SBU chief Yakimenko said in March the first shots “came from the Philharmonic Hall,” probably meaning the (musical) Conservatory. After that, “many have witnessed 20 people leaving the building” with their sniper gear in bags. These “split into two groups – 10 men each.” One of these “took a position at the Ukraine hotel,” right next-door, and “the Security Service lost track” of the other sniper team.

Parubiy must know by now where the snipers were, but he doesn’t want to tell us yet. The probe “will reveal from which points they were shooting,” he promises.

Yakimenko said “no weapons could be brought to Maidan without Parubiy’s permission. Hand guns, rifles, scopes – he had to agree to all of that.”

In one report, Parubiy gave a rough count of those armed with handguns – about 100. But he said “those people are not ours, they are unorganized,” just like the snipers. “This is kind of a problem.” This when he also said “we created a headquarters in the Maidan and we will not tolerate any action without coordinating with it.”

As mentioned above, Yakimenko says he offered to help Parubiy flush out the gunmen, but was rebuffed. If true, that suggests either a criminal denial of his incompetence, or the commandant’s active approval of the killing.

The SBU chief has a 20-man sniper team in Parubiy’s turf. The man who would know might refer to the same group when he speaks of “18 Spetsnaz, including snipers.” Maybe 20 was a visual estimate, and the “Russians” split up into groups of nine?

One might expect Parubiy to be embarrassed that his own secured buildings were so infiltrated, but he puts the villains “in Maidan.” The original claims of February had the snipers in or on government-held buildings further southeast. Why can’t he just say that now? Why openly claim such a humiliating security breach unless the alternative is even worse?

Parubiy even claims he failed to stop the snipers on the way back out. After sneaking in and unleashing this mayhem, they walked away from the Maidan undetected, and “I think they escaped from Ukraine,” he told Euractiv.

But it was reported at the time that two snipers were caught by his teams, one at least in the Hotel Ukraine. At mid-day on the 20th, an official tweet said, “members of Maidan Self-Defense captured one of the snipers. He is currently in Maidan headquarters.” But a different “Maidan commandant” – Stepan Kubiv – said he was just there and didn’t hear any such thing. A message of the 21st said a “sniper was caught on the 10th floor of the Hotel Ukraina … Personality to be identified,” but it never was. A later one heard that “maydan activists caught two snipers” total, but the source said nothing about their fate or identities.

If they were caught red-handed, why doesn’t Parubiy mention these snipers now? Did they even exist, outside these vague reports? Were they real, but managed to escape? Or did Parubiy order them released? The balance of reasons suggests the killers were under his command and protection, as Yakimenko said, and as the evidence always suggested.

Clearly Commandant Parubiy, of the February “Failures,” is not the best one to be speaking about the Maidan snipers. Expect the May interview to be his last word on that bloodshed.

Postscript: “Ensuring Peace and Safety”

In more promising areas, Andriy Parubiy remains the go-to guy. As the head of Ukraine’s National Security and Defense Council, he’s now tasked with the brutal and confusing “anti–terrorist” operation in eastern Ukraine, and apparently in Odessa. This he wages with a “National Guard” that grew out of his murky Maidan machine, against those Ukrainians who dare to vote against the Kiev Cabal, pushing Ukraine deeper into civil war territory with violence he always blames on “Russian terrorists.”

Helping overturn two popular votes for Yanukovych, ensuring a third overthrow will never be needed, plus his new “security” work, has earned Parubiy friends in the “Democratic” West. He spoke to Euractiv while in Brussels, he said, “to participate in a session of the Ukraine-NATO working group” regarding the Russian “hybrid war” against Ukraine. As he explained it:

“When we speak about fighting terrorists, the best way is to find their centre of coordination, of financing. In this case, this centre is one person, it is Putin. That’s why I say – we have no crisis in Slavyansk, in Donetsk, in Luhansk. We have a crisis in Putin’s head. … if Putin succeeds in Ukraine, nobody can tell where his tanks will be tomorrow. … To stop Putin is not only Ukraine’s major goal. It should be the goal of the entire civilized world.”

In Parubiy’s dangerously unhinged thinking, even the massacre at the Trade Unions building in Odessa on May 2 “was a classic provocation in which pro-Russian groups had to seize the administration buildings in the same way it happened in Donetsk and Luhansk.” But this time, the anti-Putsch activists were clearly chased in, and followed in, by an ultra-nationalist lynch mob. He also contradicts himself by claiming the building was already “a kind of headquarters for the separatists,” where “the substance that provoked the blaze” was brought in by them “a long time ago.”

That’s why, he says, “when Molotov cocktails were thrown from the fourth floor at the participants of the Ukrainian rally, the substance inflamed” and an “explosion happened.”

Of course, on-site video and photos prove this was terrorism, and it seems the mob torched the building largely to hide their brutal murder of perhaps 272 citizens. That Parubiy was there to help coordinate it, after attending a top-level April 24 meeting to plan the Odessa “counter-terrorist” operation, makes it seem like state-sponsored terrorism. A former deputy head of the Odessa police, now fled to Donetsk, blames Parubiy for personally organizing the massacre. He was seen there on April 29th, delivering bulletproof vests to one Mykola Volkov – a criminal deputized as a “sotnik” (the term used for commanders of “hundreds” on the Maidan). Volkov was later seen shooting a pistol at the Trade Unions building, wearing a bulletproof vest, and phoning in a false story – possibly to Parubiy himself.

With Ukrainians all united but Moscow’s agents everywhere, the “security” chief told Euractiv, they needed an “overhaul” of “the entire security and defense sector,” and maybe civil society too, including “criminal groups” and “ethnic groups.”

The NATO allies had just heard the same and understood, promising “extensive support to the Ukrainian delegation” – including this false-flagging fascist thug – considering their “crucial role in ensuring peace and safety in Europe and the world.” Further, they “expressed readiness” to help in “reform” of the Parubiy’s defense and security sectors.

Events in Odessa, Maruipol, and elsewhere might have convinced the Cabal’s double-speaking Western allies that civil society “overhauls” are best left to Parubiy and his “Ukrainian rally” types.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Important points to remember: Aleksandr Yakimenko says Svoboda and Right Sector (two groups normally called 'extremist' ASKED him to clear out snipers, but Parubiy refused permission; also he says: 'All this fire was coming from the Philharmonic building. After this first round of fire, about 20 people came out of this building – this was witnessed by many. These people wore special combat clothes and carried sniper rifle cases, as well as AKMs with scopes. There were witnesses, and not just our operatives, but also Maidan activists from Svoboda, Right Sector, Batkivshchyna, and UDAR. He also said that Parubiy & co. 'practically lived in the US Embassy, going there every day':
Kiev Snipers Shooting From Bldg Controlled By Maidan Forces – Ex-Ukraine Security Chief
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article37929.htm

'..Aleksandr Yakimenko: I am a Security Service officer.

Q: Where did those snipers come from?

AY: First shots were fired from the Philharmonic building. Maidan Commandant Parubiy was in charge of the building. On February 20, this building was used as a base by the snipers and people with automatic weapons. They basically covered those who were attacking the demoralized policemen running in panic, hunted down like animals. They were followed by armed people with different kinds of weapons. At that point, somebody opened fire at those who attacked the police, and some of them were killed. All this fire was coming from the Philharmonic building. After this first round of fire, about 20 people came out of this building – this was witnessed by many. These people wore special combat clothes and carried sniper rifle cases, as well as AKMs with scopes. There were witnesses, and not just our operatives, but also Maidan activists from Svoboda, Right Sector, Batkivshchyna, and UDAR.

The snipers split into two groups – 10 men each. The Security Service lost track of one of the groups. The other group took a position at the Ukraine hotel. Killings continued. In the beginning, when the shots were scattered, I was asked by Right Sector and Svoboda to mobilize a Special Forces unit and remove the snipers from the buildings.

Q: They asked you?

AY: Yes, Right Sector and Svoboda. I was ready to do that, but I needed Parubiy’s [he is now now the Secretary of the National Security and Defence Council of Ukraine in the Turchinov-Yatsenyuk government] permission to enter Maidan. Otherwise our officers would’ve been attacked by the self-defense forces in the back. Parubiy didn’t give such permission. No weapons could be brought to Maidan without Parubiy’s permission. Hand guns, rifles, scopes – he had to agree to all of that. We had some intel about discharged Ukrainian army special forces participating in those activities. Some reports claimed that these were fighters from former Yugoslavia, as well as mercenaries from other countries.

Q: So you think they were mercenaries?

AY: No doubt. Parubiy removed himself from the picture. This affected the events of the last week. He joined Poroshenko. Gvozd, Malamuzh, and Gritsenko. These forces did what they were told by their bosses – the US. They basically lived in the embassy. They were there every day.

Q: Is it true that Nalivaichenko allowed the CIA agents to work in the Security Service building?

AY: Yes, that’s true. He also handed personal files of his own employees over to the CIA agents to study. But their mission was interrupted by an armed coup. The Maidan do not appoint these people; rather, it’s the US that does it. It’s enough to look at the newly appointed officials: Parubiy, Gvozd, Nalyvaichenko are all people who followed somebody else’s orders, the orders of the US, not even Europe. They are directly linked to the American intelligence. They sought to delay the negotiations and prevent the incumbent president from striking a deal with Russia and Russia from helping to prop up the social and economic order in Ukraine. After that they were planning to depose the president and integrate Ukraine into Europe, using Russian money. Who was troubled by the victory of the EU and the pro-integration forces? Only the US. It was the only country concerned over a possible alliance of Europe, Russia and Ukraine. The Customs Union and the connection between Russia and Ukraine did not sit well with their plans, either.

They’d been doing it ever since Yushchenko was president, and we couldn’t get rid of them. Once we started to put pressure, they relocated to Poland, Latvia and Lithuania. The most interesting part is that many regional governments spent budget money to pay for the so-called vyshkoli, i.e. training camps for militants to fight with various types of weapons.

All the orders were given either by the US embassy or by Jan Tombinski, a Polish representative who worked in the EU mission in Kiev. Poland played an invaluable role in the coup. It has always dreamt of restoring its former power and the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth.

Ever since the Maidan kicked off, our security service registered a dramatic increase in diplomatic correspondence coming in to various Western embassies in Kiev. There is one more mystery. Straight after this influx of correspondence we saw some foreign money at the Maidan and in Kiev exchange bureaus: the new, re-designed US dollar bank notes...'

Whitehall_Bin_Men
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Our take
US/EU are backing Kiev fascists: Bristol Ukraine anti-fascist solidarity (BUAFS)

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs0cNTuyt2o

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From bricks to bullets: Police footage shows Kiev rioters going ballistic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0kTv_8lwiQ

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2014 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Ukrainian Putsch: NATO’s Imperialistic Expansion and the Role of the Mainstream Media
http://sandervenema.ch/2014/06/ukrainian-putsch/

As I’ve written earlier, the position the main stream media is taking seems to be one of being an extension of the powers that be. Rarely are the critical questions asked, and for the most part, with rare exceptions here and there, there is a significant bias to the reporting done.

An excellent example of this bias is when you look at the reporting done on the current crisis in Ukraine. This is a case that I want to look into in a bit more detail, now that several more things have become clear. In the Western media, the opinion seems to be that Vladimir Putin is bad, and NATO is good. They call the Russian position in this case imperialism, but forget their own role in creating and supporting this crisis in the first place.

In this article, I’ll explain some history about NATO expansion, and then go on trying to place the Ukrainian crisis into that historical framework, and subsequently I’ll take a look at the role the (Western) media have been playing so far, and what improvements can be made, to both our own governments’ positions relating to the U.S., and to media reporting.

Regime change and broken promises

As the phone call between Victoria Nuland (U.S. Assistant Secretary of State) and Geoffrey Pyatt (U.S. ambassador to Ukraine) reveals, the U.S. had made a plan of regime change for Ukraine. Nuland specifically mentioned Arseniy Yatsenyuk as Yanukovich’s successor and talk it through (“Yats is our man!”, “Have the UN help glue this thing”, “If it does gain altitude the Russians will be working behind the scenes to try to torpedo it.”, “* the EU”). How convenient then, that when Viktor Yanukovich is ousted, and the dust settles in Kiev, Yatsenyuk is suddenly prime minister? And what is the first thing he does? Instead of attending to the problems in Ukraine and finding a peaceful resolution to the crisis, he flies off to the very people who put him in power, and visits the United States. No doubt to thank them, I would presume.

Meanwhile, Western nations have been trying to punish Russia for annexing the Crimea (which, by the way, was originally part of the Russian SFSR, before it was transferred to the Ukrainian SSR by Nikita Khruchev in 1954). The sanctions don’t seem to have a big effect on Russia, and Russia has signed a new $400 billion 30-year gas deal with China on 21 May to try and make itself less dependent on Western gas customers. Russia is currently the biggest supplier of natural gas to Europe, and without the Russian gas, nations like Germany and Italy, as well as the Baltic states will get into trouble. There has been movement from these nations to try and become less dependent on Russia, and similarly, Russia has now signed a deal with China to become less dependent on the Western market, thereby significantly weakening any effect the sanctions were aimed at having.

NATO’s broken promiseNATO Expansion

NATO has been steadily expanding, despite the promise made in 1990 to the last Soviet president, Mikhail Gorbachev, who agreed that East- and West-Germany could be united and become a member of NATO, on the condition that NATO would not move one inch further east. Since then, NATO, mistakenly assuming that they had somehow “won” the Cold War, went on and happily incorporated 12 Eastern European nations into their fold, within Moscow’s sphere of influence, with the largest expansion eastwards taking place in 2004. Here’s an overview:

In 1999: Poland, the Czech Republic and Hungary were added to NATO,
In 2004: Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia,
In 2009: Albania and Croatia.
Just imagine what would have happened had 12 South American nations joined the former Warsaw Pact? Now that would be something the U.S. would not accept. Similarly, Russia does not accept the continued expansion of NATO into their sphere of influence.

It looked like Ukraine was all set on becoming a future member of NATO. The prospect of Ukraine becoming a member state of the U.S.-led NATO is understandably a threat to Russian national security. They operate a major naval base in the Crimean city of Sevastopol, which is the main base of the Russian Black Sea Fleet, and from Sevastopol, the Russian fleet has quick access to the Mediterranean Sea. The Russians used to lease the base from the Ukrainians. However, the future of the lease might have been severely compromised if Ukraine would become part of NATO.

That the Russians feel threatened by the continued expansion of NATO is understandable given the fact that the U.S. military-industrial complex and their partners in Europe have been busy for many years expanding the “Star Wars” missile defense system in Eastern Europe, ostensibly to protect against a missile launch from Iran. The “Star Wars” program was established by President Reagan on 23 March 1983 as Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI), and renamed to Ballistic Missile Defense Organisation (BMDO) by the Clinton administration on 13 May 1993, then later renamed to Missile Defense Agency (MDA) in 2002 by the George W. Bush administration. I wonder why all the name changes were deemed necessary? To obfuscate and redirect unwanted media attention maybe? But I digress.antimissile

The hypocrisy of U.S. policy amazes me, because as some people still remember, when the Soviet Union did a similar thing in Cuba in 1962 (hint: supplying weapons to the Cubans to counter a possible future U.S. invasion attempt in Cuba after the failed CIA-sponsored Bay of Pigs invasion, and also sparked because the U.S. stationed nuclear weapons in Turkey), this in turn sparked anger from the United States and led to the Cuban Missile Crisis and subsequently, the Cuban Blockade.

A relic from the Cold War

In my opinion, NATO is a relic from the Cold War, which serves no purpose any longer and is now used as a way of furthering U.S. military hegemony in the world. With the revelations of Edward Snowden this last year, and hopefully with many more revelations to come, we should, as Europeans, ask whether we are still willing to continue to play the role of subservient lap dog of the U.S.. A role we’ve been playing since the end of the Second World War. We should start thinking about how we can safeguard the safety and security of European citizens, which by the way, is exactly what our governments, by definition, should worry about. Do we want to keep our own sovereignty? Because if we don’t, the game is up.

Instead, our governments seem more interested in giving our private data to U.S. corporations, and (by extension) their intelligence agencies. This in many cases significantly hurts European companies, for the powers of intelligence agencies are mostly used for industrial espionage purposes, not to combat terrorism. In fact, there has not been a single documented case of the NSA’s spying programs actually stopping any terrorists. President Obama claimed that 54 terrorist plots had been prevented (PDF, first page, 4th paragraph, published on 1 August 2013) thanks to the intel gathered by the NSAs metadata program, but this number is most likely pulled out of thin air, because there is no justification for this number, nor a way of checking that number independently.

The funny thing is, that the behaviour of the NSA is also significantly hurting U.S. companies, who see their European customers flee in droves for better alternatives that protect their privacy more. This is a negative economic effect the spying is having on the U.S. economy, as I’ve written about before, in November.

Our governments’ subservient attitude towards the U.S. is completely unjustified. For the people who claim that we would all be speaking German today had it not been for the Americans, they should retroactively get an F for history and re-take their history classes. For had it not been for the Soviets who suffered tremendous sacrifices combating Hitler (20 million Soviet civilians were killed during the war, not counting military personnel, more than 3 times the estimated 6 million Jews who died during the Holocaust), the Western allies would probably not have been able to land on the beaches of Normandy, as Hitler would not have to split his forces, and could then focus solely on the Western front.

America only got involved in the Second World War in 1941, after the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbour. Britain was left for years to fend for themselves, being bombed heavily by the German Luftwaffe. Massive kudos should be given to the Royal Air Force for keeping the British isles free of German occupation (with the notable exception of the Channel Islands just off the coast of France, as that was the only part of British soil occupied by the Germans during the war). To be clear, I don’t want to deny the American war effort, and I surely want to give credit where credit is due, but on the other hand, it wasn’t the “America saved the world” that many people think it is.

There simply is no further need for NATO to exist. The North-Atlantic Treaty Organisation was created on 4 April 1949 as a defensive alliance of Western countries to protect Western Europe from encroachment by the Soviet Union. However, the Soviet Union no longer exists, and modern-day Russia closely cooperates with Europe, despite the current diplomatic difficulties. With the increasing interdependence between Russia and Europe there’s less and less need for an organisation like NATO to continue to exist.

Nowadays, NATO’s only reason for existence seems to be to contain Russia, and further the U.S. military/industrial complex and the militarist hawks are trying to prove the necessity of NATO by means of the Ukrainian crisis. The United States sees the future of NATO increasingly as an offensive organisation that is meant to further U.S. interests, and will not only include former Soviet republics into their fold, but plans are already under way to expand NATO’s influence even further, and cooperate even more closely with the current “Partners across the globe,” namely Afghanistan, Australia, Iraq, Japan, South Korea, Mongolia, New Zealand and Pakistan. Why are we such willing accomplices in that scheme?

The Role of the Mainstream Media

What struck me when watching the Ukrainian crisis unfold was the total and utter complacency and subservient attitude towards the official Western “party line” when the mainstream media reported on the crisis. There were hardly any critical questions asked when the telephone conversation between Nuland and Pyatt become publicly available, and no questions were asked as to the legitimacy of the current Ukrainian coup-imposed government.

Dare to ask the critical questions!

I would gladly watch the mainstream media more if they start being a bit more critical to the establishment, and not always simply copy/paste press releases, and actually try to analyse the matter for themselves and dare to ask the tough questions to the people in power.

This is again so lacking when it comes to coverage of the Ukrainian crisis, where there seems to be a unanimous consensus in the West that Putin is an evil imperialist, and NATO/EU/US is good, without even considering what really happens in Ukraine and the strategic and national interests involved, let alone the role the U.S. played in organising the coup d’état.

Of course the media can be critical towards Russia as well, and in fact they should. Truth be told, Russia still has a lot of problems to deal with, as do Western countries. And the media’s job should be to keep people informed so that they can freely form their opinions about the world around them, not just blindly copy the official party line. As then I might start watching again, and the employees of these media organisations might one day earn the title of “journalist.”

http://sandervenema.ch/2014/06/ukrainian-putsch/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

About to get very nasty
Poroshenko has a nasty little plan up his sleeve written on NATO's headed paper

Poroshenko warns of ‘detailed Plan B’ if Ukraine ceasefire fails
Published time: June 22, 2014 03:43

If his current proposal for a truce, which came into force on Friday, fails to bring results, Ukraine’s newly elected president Petro Poroshenko warns he has an alternative “detailed plan” of regaining control over south-eastern Ukraine.

“Peaceful scenario – it is our plan A,” Poroshenko said in a statement on his website. “But those who expect to use the peace talks only to gain time to regroup, should know that we have a detailed plan B. I am not going to talk about it now, because I believe that our peace plan will work.”

The ceasefire in eastern Ukraine took effect on June 20 and will last until June 27, the day Kiev plans to sign the EU Association agreement.

However, “the military will be given the right to return fire if Ukrainian army units or peaceful civilians are attacked,” Poroshenko said in his decree. Since then, the tensions have slightly eased in some areas, but the Ukrainian army is still using artillery and the air force in sporadic clashes with anti-Kiev militias.

Poroshenko claims the ceasefire is designed to enable local self-defence militias to lay down their arms and flee the country, or be destroyed. He also, while drafting the plan with Kiev-appointed governors of the defiant regions, rejected any possibility of negotiations with representatives of anti-Kiev forces.

While welcoming Kiev’s ceasefire efforts, the Russian president said the current peace plan on the table “should not take the form of an ultimatum to militia groups,” according to the Kremlin statement. It’s not enough to just put hostilities on pause, but vital to immediately start “constructive negotiations” to reach a viable compromise between the parties to the conflict.

http://rt.com/news/167584-ukraine-poroshenko-plan-b-ceasefire/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Truthseeker: NATO's 'Gladio' army in Ukraine (E41):

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsU3g20vhMI
Good rundown of the 'forces' at work in Ukraine.

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poroshenko launches Bloody Assault on Eastern Ukraine:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/poroshenko-launches-bloody-assault-on-eas tern-ukraine/5389474?

Of course Poroshenko & Co. aren't fascists!:
'..Later, in chilling, fascistic language on his Facebook page, Poroshenko declared that “we must be united, because we are fighting to free our land from dirt and parasites...”

And: 'Ukraine: The International War-Criminal Is Obama, Not Putin':
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/06/ukraine-international-war-crimi nal-obama-putin-2.html

'..Yatsenyuk has been bombing the southeast allegedly in order to compel them to accept the legitimacy of the coup government. And Yatsenyuk continues bombing them, even to this day. It’s his policy, and it’s backed by Obama. It wouldn’t happen without him.

In fact, almost immediately after Yatsenyuk became the leader of Ukraine, he sacked the existing three Deputy Defense Ministers, on March 5th, and replaced them with three rabidly anti-Russian neo-Nazis, who were committed to this bombing-policy. The person who was made the Minister of Defense, Mikhail Koval, has announced his intention to ethnically cleanse from southeastern Ukraine the “subhumans” who voted for Yanukovych, who will “be resettled in other regions,” meaning either Russia (if Russia accepts these Ukrainian refugees) or else concentration-camps inside Ukraine (and then perhaps death). “There will be a thorough filtration of people.” Their property will be confiscated, and “Land parcels will be given out for free to the servicemen of the Ukrainian Armed Forces and other military formations, as well as to the employees of Interior Ministry and the Security Service of Ukraine that are defending territorial integrity and sovereignty of the country in eastern and southeastern regions of Ukraine.” That’s the euphemism for the ethnic cleansing, and mass-theft. In other words, Obama’s rulers of Ukraine are offering their soldiers the opportunity to grab legally the property of their victims. Ukraine doesn’t have the money to pay for all the soldiers that are needed to do this ethnic cleansing; so, they’re being promised war-booty, instead. Sort of like paying them by tips: but with the bigger tips going to the killers with the most (or biggest) scalps.

When people in the area of the ethnic cleansing managed to shoot down one of the regime’s planes and its 49 soldiers who were in the process of perpetrating it, Yatsenyuk himself vowed revenge, by using similar language: ”They lost their lives … in a situation facing a threat to be killed by invaders [i.e., by the residents, not by those troops from the northwest that they shot down] and sponsored by subhumans [presumably meaning Russians],” he said. “First, we will commemorate the heroes [the exterminators] by wiping out those who killed them and then by cleaning our land from the evil.” However, of course, that’s what he was already doing (“cleaning” the land), which is the reason why that plane was shot down in the first place: those troops were invaders and killers.

A TV commercial has been running on Ukrainian TVs ever since the start of the bombing-campaign, in which the chief local agricultural pest (the Colorado beetle), which Ukraine’s far-right frequently uses in order to symbolize the country’s Russian-speakers, is portrayed destroying crops and then being exterminated as the solution to the problem in Ukraine. The symbolism used there is immediately understandable to Ukrainians, though (and this is one reason it’s used, since they are advised by our CIA) not so easily understandable to people outside that country. Propaganda like this helps to rouse the racist nationalist sentiment to make them “exterminators,” heroes to their fellow-racist-nationalist haters of people whose native language is Russian...'

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Why?' Entire E.Ukraine village bombed by airstrike, 5yr-old among dead:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxAdc9JRAo0&feature=em-uploademail

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

President Poroshenko Uses RAND Corporation “Action Plan” for Eastern Ukraine including Ground Assaults, Air Strikes and Internment Camps

By Global Research News
Global Research, July 04, 2014
www.abovetopsecret.com 3 July 2014
Region: Russia and FSU
http://www.globalresearch.ca/president-poroshenko-uses-rand-corporatio n-action-plan-for-eastern-ukraine-including-ground-assaults-and-air-st rikes/5389795

Confidential document on Ukraine by the RAND Corporation leaked. Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko follows the action plan proposed by RAND analysts.

This Memorandum on the “advisable course of action” automatically means that the peace plan confirmed by Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko is slated to fail.

The document provides three stages for the conduct of a military operation in eastern Ukraine.

The first stage implies total isolation of the region considering that all local citizens are terrorists or sympathizers.

The Region should be encircled with troops and sealed off entirely from any flow of goods and persons. Broadcasting services, Internet connection, telephone and mobile communications in the region shall be shut down.

The second stage is named Mop-up.

Ground assaults shall be preceded by air strikes against the strategic facilities. The use of non-conventional arms is allowed.

The document also provides for internment camps outside the cleared settlements. People featuring traces of combat engagement shall be tried in court for terrorism.

During the third stage Back to Normal power supplies and communications shall be restored. The borders shall be strengthened to avoid possible provocations. All the refugees should be checked for possible support for separatists in internment camps.

Special focus shall be made on information security. All foreign media shall be blocked there.

Commentary by AboveTopSecret.com 2014

Read carefully the text of the 2 page Memorandum below

Global Research Related Articles

President Petro Poroshenko, "Our Ukraine Insider" forPresident Petro Poroshenko, "Our Ukraine Insider" for the U.S. State DepartmentTwo diplomatic messages from the WikiLeaks Public Library on U.S. Diplomacy indicate that newly elected President of Ukraine, Petro Poroshenko was an agent for US States State Department. A confidential message from the U.S. Embassy in Kiev on April ...Poroshenko launches Bloody Assault on Eastern UkrainePoroshenko launches Bloody Assault on Eastern UkraineUkrainian forces have launched a series of bloody attacks in the eastern regions following the declared end Monday of a ten-day ceasefire by President Petro Poroshenko. The nominal ceasefire was never truly operational. Heavy fighting and artillery bombardments were ...Obama backs State Terror against Eastern UkraineObama backs State Terror against Eastern UkraineMeeting with Ukraine’s billionaire President-Elect Petro Poroshenko in Warsaw Wednesday, President Barack Obama declared his full backing for the regime’s so-called “anti-terrorism operation” in eastern Ukraine and promised new military supplies and training to carry out what is rapidly ...

TonyGosling wrote:
About to get very nasty
Poroshenko has a nasty little plan up his sleeve written on NATO's headed paper

Poroshenko warns of ‘detailed Plan B’ if Ukraine ceasefire fails
Published time: June 22, 2014 03:43

If his current proposal for a truce, which came into force on Friday, fails to bring results, Ukraine’s newly elected president Petro Poroshenko warns he has an alternative “detailed plan” of regaining control over south-eastern Ukraine.

“Peaceful scenario – it is our plan A,” Poroshenko said in a statement on his website. “But those who expect to use the peace talks only to gain time to regroup, should know that we have a detailed plan B. I am not going to talk about it now, because I believe that our peace plan will work.”...

http://rt.com/news/167584-ukraine-poroshenko-plan-b-ceasefire/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fairly old news, but important; seems not to have been covered on here:

'Ukraine’s Gold Reserves Secretely Flown Out and Confiscated by the New York Federal Reserve?
The Spoils of War and Regime Change:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/ukraines-gold-reserves-secretely-flown-ou t-and-confiscated-by-the-new-york-federal-reserve/5373446

'A Russian Internet news site Iskra (“Spark”) based in Zaporozhye, eastern Ukraine, reported on March 7, that “Ukraine’s gold reserves had been hastily airlifted to the United States from Borispol Airport east of Kiev”.

This alleged airlift and confiscation of Ukraine’s gold reserves by the New York Federal Reserve has not been confirmed by the Western media.

According to Iskra News:

At 2 a.m. this morning [March 7] an unmarked transport plane was on the runway at Borispol Airport (right) [east of Kiev]. According to airport staff, before the plane came to the airport, four trucks and two Volkswagen minibuses arrived, all the truck license plates missing.

Сегодня ночью из Fifteen people in black uniforms, masks, and body armor stepped out, some armed with machine guns. They loaded the plane with more than 40 heavy boxes.

After that a mysterious man arrived and entered the plane.

All loading was done in a hurry.

The plane took off on an emergency basis.

Those who saw this mysterious special operation immediately notified the airport officials, who told the callers not to meddle in other people’s affairs.

Later a returned call from a senior official of the former Ministry of Revenue reported that tonight, on the orders of one of the new leaders of Ukraine, the United States had taken custody of all the gold reserves in Ukraine.” Сегодня ночью из “Борисполя” в США страртовал самолёт с золотым запасом Украины, iskra-news.info. Zaporozhye, Ukraine, March 7, 2014, translated from Russian by the Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee Inc (GATA), emphasis added)

Following this disclosure, GATA’s Secretary Treasurer Chris Powell requested the New Federal Reserve and the US State Department to indicate whether the NY Fed had “taken custody” of Ukraine’s Gold.

A spokesman for the New York Fed said simply: “Any inquiry regarding gold accounts should be directed to the account holder. You may want to contact the National Bank of Ukraine to discuss this report.”

GATA’s similar inquiry of last night to the U.S. State Department has not yet prompted any reply.

Last night GATA called this issue to the attention of about 30 mainstream financial journalists and newsletter writers in the admittedly bizarre hope that they might pose the question as well.

1) The first rule of mainstream financial journalism and particularly financial journalism about gold is never to put a specific critical question about the monetary metal to any of the primary participants in the gold market, central banks. That is, nearly all gold market reporting is, by design, irrelevant distraction at best, disinformation at worst.

2) The true location and disposition of national gold reserves are secrets far more sensitive than the location and disposition of nuclear weapons. Chris Powell, Secretary/Treasurer
Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee Inc.

While the unconfirmed report regarding Ukraine’s gold reserves has not been the object of coverage by the mainstream financial news, the story was nonetheless picked up by the Shanghai Metals Market at Metal.com. which states, quoting a report from the Ukrainian government, that Ukraine’s gold reserves had been “moved on an aircraft from … Kiev to the United States… in 40 sealed boxes” loaded on an unidentified aircraft.

The unconfirmed source quoted by Metal.com, says that the operation to airlift Ukraine’s gold had been ordered by the acting Prime Minister Arseny Yatsenyuk with a view to safe-keeping Ukraine’s gold reserves at the NY Fed, against a possible Russian invasion which could lead to the confiscation of Ukraine’s gold reserves.

On March 10, kingworldnews, a prominent online financial blog site published an incisive interview with William Kaye, a Hong Kong based hedge fund manager at Pacific Group Ltd. who had previously worked for Goldman Sachs in mergers and acquisitions. ‎

The Spoils of War and Regime Change

Of significance in this interview with William Kaye is the analogy between Ukraine, Iraq and Libya. Lest we forget, both Iraq and Libya had their gold reserves confiscated by the US. According to Kaye, the destination was the New York Fed.

The National Bank of Ukraine (Central Bank) estimated Ukraine’s gold reserves in February to be worth 1.8 billion dollars. According to William Kaye: “That would amount to a very nice down payment to the $5 billion that Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland boasted that the United States has already spent in their efforts to destabilize Ukraine, and put in place their own unelected government.” (KingsWorldNews emphasis added). Kaye also confirmed in the interview that Washington was behind the appointment of the new head of the National Bank of Ukraine (NBU) Stepan Kubiv:

“This would have been his first major decision to transport that gold out of Ukraine to the United States. …Ukraine will … very likely never see that gold again.” (Read Complete interview at KingsWorldNews, March 10, 2014, emphasis added)

Acting prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk accused the Yanukovych government of having stolen Ukraine’s gold reserves. This statement was made on February 27th, less than week prior to the report on the alleged airlifting of Ukraine’s gold to the New York, which is yet to be confirmed.'

(It's possible the gold was shipped to Germany, according to some sites:
'Germany's failed attempts to get its gold back from the US 'opens question of its sovereignty':
http://rt.com/op-edge/170948-germany-gold-us-sovereignty/

I can't find the site now, but there were a couple of 'comments' where the time-line apparently fitted with a big transfer to Germany).

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This article isn't good, but there is the possibility of commenting.
It might be worth while to follow EUObserver, a site I was unaware of, even if it's only to 'wisen them up' in the comments.

Ukraine’s impact on Russia:
http://blogs.euobserver.com/popescu/2014/07/08/ukraines-impact-on-russ ia/comment-page-1/#comment-493

'..Russia’s goals in Ukraine

While there has clearly been a scaling down of Russian rhetoric with regard to Ukraine, it is not clear, however, whether Russia’s actions on the ground have followed suit. As most of Russia’s objectives can be achieved without a major invasion, the emergence of a situation where ‘neither war nor peace’ prevails is quite satisfactory for Moscow.

The Russian leadership’s goal is not to annex (small) parts of Ukraine, but to destabilise the entire country. From a Russian perspective, two possible, and almost complementary, routes could be taken.

In a similar manner to what Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and the US did in Afghanistan in the 1980s, one option is to continue covertly destabilising Ukraine by channelling, arming and assisting irregular volunteers ( rather than getting bogged down in an open conflict using conventional troops). This would damage the chances of successful reforms being introduced in Ukraine, keep the government in Kiev preoccupied in the east, and drain the country of political and financial resources.
The aim is to turn Ukraine from a weak and fragile state into a failing state. As a failed Ukraine would serve both domestic and international ends for Russia’s current rulers. Domestically, it would act as a constant reminder that Putin is a better alternative to the chaos of civil strife. Internationally, the hope is that such a Ukraine, crippled by its problems, would soon lead to ‘Ukraine fatigue’ in the West, thereby killing off even purely theoretical chances of the country eventually joining NATO and/or the EU...'.

Established in 2000, the EUobserver claims to be the largest online
daily news site focused on the EU with over 60,000 daily readers and the
second most read EU-related news source used by journalists after the
Financial Times

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHO PROFITS FROM UKRAINE'S WAR?
click for the hyperlinked and fully referenced article
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Who_Profits_from_Ukraine%27s_War/36558/ 0/38/38/Y/M.html
July 12, 2014

The civil war now raging inside Ukraine is a turning-point in world history, regarding many different respects:

For one thing, this civil war was produced as the direct result of the 2014 coup in Ukraine that was carried out by the Obama Administration in much the same general way that the Eisenhower Administration had carried out the 1953 coup in Iran that installed the Shah there, but the impact of Obama's Ukrainian coup will be even bigger long-term than that earlier one produced (and we all live with that earlier one even today after the Shah's overthrow in 1979), because this one will either extend "the American Century" or else end it. (“The American Century” is the period of the U.S. dollar's serving as the global reserve currency. Americans living today tend to take that for granted, but so too did the Brits when the pound was king, until their Empire collapsed.) (And see this, for a shocker on the global-reserve-currency matter: the battle over this matter could actually split the Western Alliance itself.)

Secondly, the Ukrainian coup and the ethnic-cleansing campaign now going on by the coup-government that we have installed there to impose our coup on the country’s resistant local populations in the southeast, are even more clearly fascistic than was Eisenhower's coup and subsequent U.S. reign in Iran, and are even more brutal than our previous coups, such as those that brought down Arbenz in Guatemala, and Allende in Chile. None of those previous coups entailed quite so blatant and widespread an ethnic-cleansing campaign following it, as Obama's coup in Ukraine does. There was no blatantly Hitlerite movement in any of those countries, but there is in Ukraine, and it now dominates the government. Ukraine is different.

And, thirdly (and we won't go beyond three), Obama's coup's being right next door to the other major nuclear power, Russia -- which is its real target -- actually does pose the danger of a nuclear war between these two countries as a very possible outcome, which would destroy all of civilization. None of our earlier coups presented any threat of a nuclear war.

So, this report will be lengthy on account of the sheer historical magnitude of the stakes here.

An actual ethnic-cleansing -- a campaign of "either leave or else die" -- is occurring right now inside Ukraine as a direct and intended consequence of a decision that was made by, and that is continually being reinforced by, Barack Obama. From the standpoint of Obama, the ethnic cleansing is not being done with any specifically genocidal (or “racist”) intent; but, at the bottom levels (the level of the troops who are carrying it out) there indeed is a very strong ethnic hatred of the Russian-speaking population, and so it is overtly naziistic (or hate-driven fascism) at those lower levels. The focus of the present article is on the motivation of the deciders, the aristocratic psychopaths at the top of the operation, and not on the motivation of the far-more-numerous sheer bigots at the bottom. No one can understand an organized campaign like this if the focus is on motivation anywhere other than at the very top, since that’s what actually led the operation. Even if the riots here might look as if they were unplanned, they were highly organized, carried out with strict discipline at the very top -- as will here be demonstrated.

A 41-minute documentary has been produced and is online, "Ukraine Crisis Today," interviewing "terrorists" (as our side calls them) who have been bombed by the Ukrainian Government. We -- that is, the United States -- installed this Ukrainian government, on February 22nd, in a coup (falsely presented as a democracy movement, but run actually by the U.S. CIA and two Ukrainian fascist parties) against Ukraine's democratically elected President, Viktor Yanukovych. The government that we installed is now bombing the areas of Ukraine where the voters had voted overwhelmingly for Yanukovych, in Ukraine's last national election, which took place during February 2010. Our side calls the residents of the Yanukovich-supporting areas “terrorists.” Those are the people our Ukrainian regime bombs.

In the documentary, one hears the bombs go off there, and sees the burning buildings, and the corpses. This is not collateral damage in a war, but instead it's the targets of the Obama-initiated ethnic-cleansing campaign, to get rid of the people who voted for Yanukovych, to get them to die, or else to flee to Russia. Obama just doesn't want them to be voting when the next real election is held throughout Ukraine -- he wants them to be gone by then (so that he can install a NATO nuclear-missile site there, a mere ten minutes away from being able to annihilate Moscow). And this is how that’s done. It’s a messy job. You just keep dropping bombs on them, and they’ll get the message that they’re not wanted by their new, Obama-installed, Ukrainian government.

Professor M.F. de Noli, of Sweden's Karolinska Institute, is the first person to fit the parts together to explain the profit-interests that are behind the February 22nd coup that overthrew Ukraine's democracy, and that replaced it with a government controlled by a coalition of two nazi parties and two fascist parties. (The difference between these two respective ideologies is that nazism is the specifically racist form of fascism. The current government of Ukraine is 100% fascist, but it’s not 100% nazi. So, that’s the ideological background behind the civil war in Ukraine: both types of fascism run the government there, after Obama’s Ukrainian coup in February.)

Writing at professorsblog.com, this great historian, Dr. de Noli, noticed that whereas in "Berlin 27 Feb 1933, Nazis set fire the Reichstag, and Adolf Hitler blames 'pro-Russian gangsters'," a chief instigator of the 22 February 2014 Ukrainian coup was a leading Swedish nazi, Sweden's Foreign Minister Carl Bildt, and that a remarkably similar tactic was used by Bildt and the Obama Administration to start the Ukrainian civil war. De Noli notes that this war was sparked and made inevitable when in "Odessa 2 May 2014, nazis set fire [to the Trade] Union building and Carl Bildt blames 'pro-Russian gangsters'." In both of the two instances (first, with Hitler, and then with Obama), a “false-flag operation” was employed in order to confuse onlookers regarding which side the perpetrators of these fires and explosions actually were on. For example, in the Odessa event, the thugs wore armbands with anti-nazi insignia but were actually from the two Ukrainian nazi parties, Svoboda and Pravy Sektor. They used those armbands in order to confuse onlookers to think that the people who were setting fire to the anti-nazis were themselves anti-nazis. This was a very carefully planned operation, and you can see here and here, video documentation of the thugs who did it and who are still doing violent false-flag operations inside Ukraine: these people are Ukrainian nazis, not German ones, but they model themselves upon the German original, as you can see from their own insignia, which are shown in those videos, and which insignia vary little from the swastika and the SS symbol. Ukraine’s nazis are rather bold about modeling themselves upon Hitler’s Nazis -- the original nazis.

The more-elementary background isn’t provided by de Noli, and so I’ll just summarize it here (although I have done it previously): The U.S. was backing Ukrainian nazis, even before Barack Obama became the U.S. President, so Obama was continuing George W. Bush’s policy on this (as on so many other matters). Actually, the CIA was advising Ukraine's nazis (both of its two nazi, or racist-fascist, parties) at least as early as 2004, under Bush’s regime. Due to this, for example, one of Ukraine's two nazi parties, the Social Nationalist Party of Ukraine (inverting Hitler’s “National Socialist Party of Germany), changed its name to "Svoboda" or "Freedom," in order to make it seem more appealing to the rising numbers of American libertarians or supporters of "freedom" or "liberty" (a slogan heavily promoted by America's aristocracy, who crave liberty only for themselves: liberty from and against democratic government, such as freedom from regulatory agencies -- aristocrats tend to hate democracy, because it regulates them and so provides some modicum of accountability, which threatens them, and they cannot stand any accountability, at all). Svoboda is one of the two Ukrainian nazi parties in the country's present four-party ruling coalition, and the other two parties are merely fascist. The other nazi party is called “Right Sector,” which is a phrase by which the party refers to itself as being right wing, instead of as being “libertarian” or “pro-business” or “free-market.” Though these two nazi parties market themselves slightly differently, they’re actually pretty much the same.

A good background-article from Greg Rose, on the installation of both of Ukraine’s nazi parties into the Obama post-coup government, was issued shortly after the coup, and was titled "Ukrainian Ultra-Rightists Given Major Cabinet Posts in Government." The same power-structure exists in the Ukrainian government today, though there have been some personnel-shifts, so that the article by Rose is still current. As per guidance by Obama's agent on Ukraine, Victoria Nuland, most of the cabinet posts in the new government went to Yulia Tymoshenko's Fatherland Party, which is an extreme-nationalist party but smart enough to avoid public idolization of Ukraine's own native nazi, Stepan Bandera (the great hero to both Right Sector and Freedom), who had led Ukraine's most-extreme-nationalist party when Hitler's troops marched in and took them over. (The famous phone call during the coup, in which Victoria Nuland told the U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine that "Yats is the guy" to run the new government, was referring to Tymoshenko’s main agent, Arseniy Yatsenyuk. Nuland chose him to lead the country because his boss Tymoshenko herself -- who was called “the eleven billion dollar woman,” and “the gas princess” -- was still in prison on a corruption conviction; she hadn't yet been released from prison, and that’s why “Yats is the guy,” and not “Tymoshenko is the person.”) A very minor party in today's coalition is Vitaly Klitschko's UDAR Party, which is somewhat like America's Republican Party, or Britain's Tories. They received almost no government posts; they weren’t sufficiently far-right to suit Obama’s nazi intentions, which are now being carried out in Ukraine under the ethnic-cleansing campaign.

Immediately, the U.S. received a big payoff from the coup. A Right Sector official Stepan Kubiv was appointed on February 24th as Chairman of the National Bank of Ukraine, Ukraine’s Ben Bernanke. As I have reported on several occasions (here with links to multiple sources), "more than 40 heavy boxes" of gold were reported to have been secretly flown from the National Bank of Ukraine to the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank's sub-basement at 33 Liberty Street off Wall Street, in the early morning hours of March 7th. This happened within less than two weeks of the coup. This gold would constitute about $2 billion being paid to the U.S. after (according to Victoria Nuland) the U.S. Government had already spent "more than 5 billion dollars" to install Kubiv and his colleagues in control of Ukraine. Ukraine's total "official gold holdings" as of March 2014 were 42.3 tons. This tonnage was unchanged from the month before. So, on the official numbers, that’s what would have constituted the cargo aboard this flight. If each one of those "heavy boxes" contained exactly one ton, then it would make sense that "more than 40 heavy boxes" were boarded onto that flight. The first report of this alleged shipment was Russia's iskra-news.info, on March 7th. Later that same day, Marcus Brooks of NewsWire-24 headlined Ukrainian Gold Reserves Loaded on an Unidentified Transport Aircraft in Kiev's Borispol Airport and Flown to Uncle Sam's Vault." He wrote: "A source in the Ukrainian government confirmed that the transfer of the gold reserves of Ukraine to the United States was ordered by the acting [now permanent] P[rime] M[inister] Arseny Yatsenyuk." Then, on March 10th, the Gold Anti-Trust Acton Committee asked the Federal Reserve system "whether the United States has taken custody of Ukraine's gold reserves" and never received back a response. That same day, the zerohedge blog posted a commentary closing: "We hope, for their sake, they weren't also just 'liberated' of all their gold, which after a brief stay 80 feet below the surface at 33 Liberty, will promptly find its way either to the Bundesbank, or to the billionaire oligarchs, based either in London or elsewhere, and currently in charge of 'post-liberation' Ukraine." So: the huge unpaid debt that Ukraine owes to Russia is even less likely to be repaid, because the people in control of Ukraine started immediately by cleaning out the national central bank's gold in order to pay back some of the mere $5+ billion they owe to their U.S. Government benefactors -- and, of course, they've now got to pay U.S. firms for the loads of weapons with which to exterminate the residents in Ukraine's southeastern half (as they’re now doing). Ukraine owes Russia tens of billions of dollars, and so Obama’s policy of getting Ukraine to pay off western banks and central banks before a penny will go eastward, to Russia, is part of his plan in the scheme.

My personal research has established that Carl Bildt was among the invitees present at the annual private international nazi Bilderberg meetings, in both 2013 and 2014, and that a major topic of discussion at both of those meetings was the planned nazification of Ukraine, the takeover of Ukraine by that country's nazis. Both the Right Sector Party and the Freedom Party crave to exterminate ethnic Russians, much the same as Germany's Nazis craved to exterminate Jews. So, the “racism” that Obama installed into power by his coup is specifically anti-Russian: an ethnic hatred of Russians. Other Bilderberg attendees during both of those years (2013 and 2014) were Christine LaGarde, Lawrence Summers, Robert Rubin, John Kerr, David Petraeus, and the heads of many investment firms that control weapons-makers and fossil-fuel companies (Ukraine has undeveloped deposits of that). Also present at the 2014 meeting, but not in 2013, was Anders Fogh Rasmussen, the head of NATO, which strongly wants Ukraine to become a member of that anti-Russian military alliance. NATO is basically the world's largest buyers' cooperative for military hardware, and it’s committed to conquering Russia so that there will be no nation outside (or independent from) Washington’s orbit of control.

De Noli points out that Carl Bildt "is a genuine US government agent" and a passionate supporter of U.S. global control, or as de Noli puts it, "extreme views on America ... 'über alles'." De Noli notes that a Swedish newspaper reported that "Wikileaks has diplomatic reports that allegedly show that foreign minister Carl Bildt is communications officer for the United States," but that Bildt said that this report was just a "smear." De Noli notes that throughout Bildt's career, Bildt has displayed a "fascistic approach to violence against demonstrators," and that explicitly Bildt condems the anti-fascist demonstrators who were burned alive inside Odessa's Trade Unions Building on May 2nd, in the incident that sparked Ukraine’s civil war -- this event (carried out under Washington’s orders) proved to all Ukrainians who were of Russian ethnic background and whose mother-tongue was Russian, that they were viscerally hated by the group that the U.S. had just placed into power. Immediately, men in the southeastern half of Ukraine started acquiring guns, to protect themselves and their families from Kiev’s forces. Odessa’s massacre was seminal.

The way this massacre was operated has been most succinctly described in a blog-post titled "The Truth About the Odessa Massacre":

“Videos from many different clips, made by many different photographers, some of them even from the pro-junta side, tell, however, another story [than the official one]. They show that the ‘pro-Russian activists’ who attacked the ‘peaceful pro-Ukrainian rally’ in reality were pro-junta activists who had put on St. George [anti-junta] ribbons to make them look like pro-Russians. The videos show clearly how they collaborated with policemen who, just like the ‘false-flag’ activists, were dressed with red armbands [another pro-Russian symbol: both red armbands and St. George ribbons were pro-Russian, anti-nazi]. Their task was to ignite the ‘peaceful rally’ [the actually rowdy group of pro-Kiev soccer-fans] and drag [draw] them towards the Kulikovo field [in front of the Trade Unions Building] ... where the real anti-fascist demonstrators had their camp [in tents, in front of the Trade Unions Building]. Also the ‘peaceful pro-Ukrainian rally’ was in reality a gang of football [our lingo ‘soccer’]-hooligans especially brought [bussed] into Odessa by an oligarch (Ihor Kolomoysky) supporting the Kiev junta.” (Kolomoyski, in fact, co-masterminded the massacre. Ukraine’s oligarchs -- and Kolomoyki’s personal fortune is estimated variously at between $7 billion and $2 billion but is mostly in secret bank accounts in Switzerland where he had been living until his friends Yulia Tymoshenko and Arseniy Yatsenyuk made him the governor of a southeastern province, and so his wealth might be considerably higher than that -- own the soccer clubs and know very well the political orientation of their fans and their tendency toward violence. This use of soccer fans brought in from the northwest was a brilliant move on Kolomoysky’s part.)

That blog-post then presented (it linked to) a video documenting that narrative. There is no question but that it is a truthful account of the event which sparked Ukraine’s civil war – sparked the war between the U.S.-installed Ukrainian Government, versus the entire population in the southeastern half of Ukraine: the half of the country where Viktor Yanukovych (the President whom America’s February 2014 coup overthrew) had sealed his February 2010 electoral win with huge electoral majorities and so became Ukraine’s President. This 11-minute video (and you can click directly onto it here) is devastating about the Obama Administration’s lies concerning this matter -- the lies that are practically the only things that the U.S. public believes or “know” about the conflict in Ukraine.

Bildt blamed "pro-Russia thugs" for the massacre – for this incineration of pro-Russian Ukrainians. That characterization of it tested the public's stupidity to its very limits (since it portrays pro-Russians as murdering their fellow pro-Russians; it’s an insane “explanation”), but the aristocrats who own "news" media in the West were successful at getting it over the line and into the public's mind: it was the standard way that TV and even most "alternative" news sources have presented this matter. Incredible though that might seem, most of the public actually fell for this blatant sucker-punch from the aristocracy. It just goes to demonstrate how easily public opinion can be manipulated, even into believing things that make no real sense – things that defy the most basic common sense. It might be shocking, but this is the way things actually are. Most people are that gullible. (Without that, for example, Fox “News” would have no audience at all. Depressing but unquestionably true.)

Dr. de Noli ties Bildt into the U.S. White House as being on America's payroll. De Noli headlines, "Weapon-Export Industry Behind US & Swedish Foreign Offices Instigating War in Ukraine?" and he writes: "One thing that stroked me was to read now in the papers that NATO is asking its 'friends in Europe' to increase substantially their expenditures in defense (read, 'to purchase more weapons'), due to the 'Ukraine crisis'. So, how paramount is the weapon-export business in the agenda of US & Swedish politicians instigating upon the Ukraine junta to wage both 'anti-terrorist' ops against their own population, and war against its neighbour [Russia]? Three main Foreign Office politicians from US and Sweden have [become] distinguished in pushing EU countries to provocations against Russia, and expressly instigating the 'use of force' (read weapons) in Eastern Ukraine: Senator John McCain, State Secretary John Kerry, and Fo[reign] Min[ister] Carl B[i]ldt. At the same time, they have asked NATO and EU countries to purchase more weapons 'in view of the conflict with Russia'. "

De Noli provides an international ranking of countries on the basis of "Arms Exports per Capita in 2011" and shows that Sweden is #1 and Israel is #2. (Russia is #4, and U.S. is #8.) De Noli basically makes the case that Carl Bildt is thus ideally positioned to be able to profit as a middleman from assisting the U.S. to replace the Russian-oriented Viktor Yanukovych with the U.S. nazi-oriented government that now rules Ukraine and that now is being granted a huge line of credit to purchase weapons and military contractors (including former Blackwater mercenaries) from NATO countries (especially Sweden). He further notes, quoting from the excellent Rixstep website, that Bildt had brilliantly performed this same function during the invasion of Iraq in 2003. "Carl Bildt made millions off the US invasion of Iraq. He sat on the board of directors of investment company Legg Mason, managing huge financial holdings in the US weapons industry, and at the same time was a lobbyist for weapons giant Lockheed Martin. ... Bombs rained with shock and awe over the Iraqi capital starting on 19 March 2003; Lockheed Martin's stock value more than doubled in two years, from $45 to over $100, warranting its listing as one of Legg Mason's most successful investments."

Many links are provided there to Rixstep's devastating data incriminating Bildt behind the invasion of Iraq.

However, that is a "per-capita" ranking; the U.S. is the #1 global arms-maker on an absolute basis, and America's arms-dealers are constantly selling weapons to "allied" nations. A typical month's report can be seen in an 8 July 2014 piece from Boiling Frogs Report, "BFP Exclusive Report -- A Distillation of DOD Funding Priorities for June 2014," which sub-headed, "DOD Spent $34,247,088 on 276 individual Contracts in June 2014." It itemized a vast and rapidly flowing river of killing-machines flowing out to NATO and other nations, from the plants of Northrop Grumman, Raytheon, Goodrich, and many other U.S. companies.

Overall, this history is an entry into the backroom hell that today is burning southeastern Ukraine with bombs that kill many residents and that cause others to flee to refugee camps that are being set up for them in Russia. The end result of the entire operation will be a reduction in the voter-base in Ukraine of opposition against Ukraine's becoming the chief base for nuclear missiles that will be aimed at next-door Russia.

On another web-page, de Noli headlines "What is the 'Ukraine Crisis' all about? Why U.S. B-2 Stealth strategic bombers lande[d} in Europe -- for the first time ever?" He notes there:

"The Ukraine Junta was installed after a coup engineered by the US [State] Department. After several visits of top US and Swedish government officials to Kiev – including Vice-President Biden and 7 visits of Swedish Foreign Minister Carl Bildt – the Junta initiated a ferocious 'anti-terrorist' offensive against the Donbass region, targeting in the main the civilian populations in a variety of massacres described here elsewhere (See Ukraine Fascists: Three massacres in only one month). The conflict has been all along a direct provocation to get Russia to directly intervene militarily in Ukraine, with the domino effect that this would convey in the political and economic relations of Russia with various important EU countries. The geopolitical sanctions already in effect against Russia initiated at the initiat[iv]e of US and Sweden (I refer to political measures such as the G8 exercise [becoming now the G-7 with the expulsion from it of Russia]) converge to [produce an] obstacle [against] the Gas trade between Russia and some EU countries."

All of these factors converge to portray a tightly knit international aristocracy that stands to gain trillions of dollars from arranging for the nuclear annihilation of Russia, via bases in Ukraine and other NATO countries.

The rest of the background here is provided by "The US/NATO Race for Global Full Spectrum Dominance," supplemented by my own "Indications that the U.S. Is Planning a Nuclear Attack Against Russia."

That article about "Full Spectrum Dominance" is from Christopher Black, James Henry Fetzer, Alex Mezyaev, and Christof Lehmann.

Basically, what all of this comes down to is that the Bilderberg meetings have brought together the key people who have been setting this deal up for a long time. That's where they have all come together to meet in private, out of range of NSA, Russian intelligence, and all other intelligence agencies, truly in private: all the "right" people, with all the "right" connections, making all the “right” deals, because they know ahead of time what is going to happen since they’re all agreeing together, in private, to make it happen.

This is the international pinnacle, behind the preparations for World War III. Trillions of dollars are to be made from it, and these people aren't going to be receiving all of it, but they will determine who will, and this power to decide that, will make themselves enormously richer than they are today. The people they serve are the U.S. aristocracy and the ones abroad who subordinate themselves to it.

This is what the world is coming to, and how it's getting there -- and by whom.

If you didn't know it before, the reason you didn’t know it isn't that finding this out is so terribly difficult or expensive to do: the information provided here is all from the Web; and I’ve cited sources here all of which I have checked out and verified as being accurate: I’ve excluded all sources that don’t meet my stringent tests for accuracy. The reason you didn’t know this before is instead that the international aristocrats themselves own the "news" media. The only way to strike back at them for hiding from you what is in plain sight to any keen investigator is to cancel all subscriptions to them and to rely purely on free media, such as the one where you are now reading this article. Paying for news now is something that only fools continue to do, and aristocrats farm fools and have always done so, but the Web gives an individual the opportunity now to escape from the stockyards, and free one's mind, even if one cannot free oneself physically from the pervasive surrounding reality of a world that’s dominated by corrupt psychopathic predators, because that's where we all are and have always been. The euphemism that the aristocracy has crafted to refer to it is "the free market," like “the invisible hand” of God, that’s really just the secret hand of the aristocracy. And this is the reality of it, not the myth that's taught in college and university classrooms, which themselves spread the standard propaganda that was created for the aristocracy, as aristocrats’ weapon against the public that they control and exploit.

The civil war in Ukraine is the military crux-point by which America’s aristocracy aims to obliterate any possibility of opposition to its global supremacy. Dominance is what it’s all about -- locking in, for a long time to come, the American aristocracy’s dominance, no matter how many peons may need to be killed in the enterprise to do so.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ukraine's security chief Andriy Parubiy resigns

Ukraine's security chief, Andriy Parubiy, has submitted his resignation. The NSDC head noted that he "will continue to assist the front, primarily volunteer battalions."
By JC Finley | Aug. 7, 2014 at 1:30 PM
Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council Secretary Andriy Parubiy resigned on August 7, 2014. (CC/Sasha Maksymenko)

KIEV, Ukraine, Aug. 7 (UPI) -- The secretary of Ukraine's National Security and Defense Council, Andriy Parubiy, submitted his resignation on Thursday.
Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko accepted the resignation of the country's security chief and thanked Parubiy for his work "in the darkest days of the existence of our country."

"Every day Andriy Parubiy in his work focused on improving the defense of our country."
Upon handing in his resignation, Parubiy thanked the president and his NSDC staff for their work "and extremely important decisions that helped us to survive."

It is unclear why Parubiy has chosen to step down. On his Facebook page, Parubiy wrote, "I believe it is unacceptable to comment on my resignation in a time of war," adding that "I will continue to assist the front, primarily volunteer battalions."

Parubiy's resignation comes as the Ukrainian military is fighting to regain control of the pro-Russian rebel stronghold of Donetsk in restive eastern Ukraine.

Follow @OneCuriousWorld and @UPI on Twitter.

Read more: http://www.upi.com/Top_News/World-News/2014/08/07/Ukraines-security-ch ief-Andriy-Parubiy-resigns/7591407426709/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Former NATO Commander Wesley Clark Urges U.S. Backing For Ukrainians:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/28/wesley-clark-ukraine_n_522818 7.html

'Retired Army Gen. Wesley Clark said Russian President Vladimir Putin wants to reassemble the old Soviet Union and urged the U.S. to support Ukrainians, who he said are prepared to fight.

Clark, the former supreme allied commander in Europe for NATO, issued the warning during an appearance Monday at the Milken Institute Global Conference in Beverly Hills, California.

“We’ve got to strengthen the capacity of the Ukrainians to defend themselves, and convince Putin that this is something he can’t handle and doesn’t want to handle,” said Clark, who recently visited Ukraine.

Contrary to what he’s heard in the West, Clark said Ukrainian leaders told him there is an appetite to fight back against Russia. “I’ve found [Ukrainians] have a lot of stomach for a fight,” Clark said. “They very much are Western. They want their own country.”

Paul Wolfowitz, the former Defense Department deputy secretary who helped craft the Bush administration's Iraq policy, appeared with Clark on the Milken panel and also called for more U.S. support for Ukraine.

“It is possible that Ukraine could do for Putin what Finland did several years ago for Joseph Stalin and demonstrate that people willing to fight for their independence are not people you should tangle with,” Wolfowitz said. “But it’s not going to happen without some encouragement and support from the U.S.”

Clark emphasized that Putin will not stop with Ukraine.

“If [Putin] gets Ukraine, Belarus comes in, Kazakhstan falls in, and the Soviet Union is reassembled,” Clark said. “It’s always been a part of [Putin’s] big plan.” He said Ukrainians believe significant Russian action in Ukraine will happen sometime between May 9 and May 11.

Clark said that although the U.S. has “no real obligation” to militarily defend Ukraine because it is not a NATO country, it is in America’s interest to be proactive. The crisis in Ukraine “will still be viewed in the context of U.S. versus Russia,” he said. “It will be taken as a litmus of America’s strength and resolve.”

He said the U.S. has not intervened in Syria and is reluctant to do so in Ukraine because Americans prioritize trade and economic development over military conflict. The same is not true of Russia, he said.

“If you talk to Russians, they see the world as a chessboard -- ‘This is my country, that’s your country, this country we can fight over,’” Clark said.
(I wonder if he has ever heard of Zbigniew Brzezinski, who wrote the book, 'the Grand Chessboard'? Also, notice he appeared with our old 'fiend' (sorry, 'friend'!) Wolfowiitz - outsider).
The U.S. and the European Union on Monday imposed new sanctions, visa bans and asset freezes on Russian government officials and companies linked to Putin. The White House said the new penalties were in response to Russia’s involvement in recent violence in eastern Ukraine, which violates the international agreement aimed at ending the crisis.

The Obama administration has sent 300,000 meal rations to Ukraine’s armed forces, but has said it is not sending weapons for fear of escalating tensions.' (They might be better sending 300,000 meal rations to the besieged Gazans or East Ukrainians; we (surprisingly!!) don't get much MSM reporting on the nightmarish shelling by the Ukrainian Fascist forces - outsider).

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extensive War Crimes in East Ukraine: Donbass. Chronicle of Genocide. Banned on Mainstream TV
By Global Research News
Global Research, August 21, 2014
http://www.globalresearch.ca/ukraine-crisis-donbass-chronicle-of-genoc ide-banned-on-tv/5396890
Extensive war crimes in Donbass have been committed by Poroshenko and his army of murderers from July 27 to August 14, 2014. Kiev’s warmongers are involved in acts of genocide directed against the civilian population of Donetsk and Luhansk People’s Republics.
Most of the footage and interviews you will see in this documentary film have never been shown on mainstream media of any country including Russia and Ukraine.

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ozdz7fMdXI

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

‘Cuban missile crisis 2.0 - NATO approaches Russian border’

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nVt3cUHJtg
The President of Ukraine has accused Russia of deploying troops in East Ukraine. That's as anti-government forces launch a counter-offensive and advance on key areas in the south-east. RT is joined by Tony Gosling, an investigative journalist on the unfolding Ukrainian crisis.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dutch Professor apologizing for MH17 tragedy media coverage in the Netherlands:
http://orientalreview.org/2014/08/13/dutch-professor-apologizing-for-m h17-tragedy-media-coverage-in-the-netherlands/

Wed, Aug 13, 2014

By Cees HAMELINK (Netherlands)

Dutch Professor apologizing for MH17 tragedy media coverage in the Netherlands

ORIENTAL REVIEW publishes an Open Letter to President Putin by Dutch Professor Cees J. Hamelink on the furious 3-weeks-long international media campaign blaming Russia in the tragedy of Malaysian Airlines flight MH17 over Ukraine on July 17, 2014. Today when the perpetrators are clearly determined (a Ukrainian air wing supported by air-defence on the ground, as it was recently acknowledged by the mainstream ruling party-affiliated press in Malaysia), the governments of Netherlands, UK and Ukraine are trying to conceal the results of investigation. So now it is critically important not to let them silence the issue. We should demand a transparent investigation and bring the perpetrators (Western-backed criminal regime in Kiev) to justice.

The text was originally published at the web-site of Dutch NGO “Reverse”.

Dear Mr. President Putin,

Please accept our apologies on behalf of a great many people here in the Netherlands for our Government and our Media. The facts concerning MH17 are twisted to defame you and your country.

We are powerless onlookers, as we witness how the Western Nations, led by the United States, accuse Russia of crimes they commit themselves more than anybody else. We reject the double standards that are used for Russia and the West. In our societies, sufficient evidence is required for a conviction. The way you and your Nation are convicted for ‘crimes’ without evidence, is ruthless and despicable.

You have saved us from a conflict in Syria that could have escalated into a World War. The mass killing of innocent Syrian civilians through gassing by ‘Al-Qaeda’ terrorists, trained and armed by the US and paid for by Saudi Arabia, was blamed on Assad. In doing so, the West hoped public opinion would turn against Assad, paving the way for an attack on Syria.

Not long after this, Western forces have built up, trained and armed an ‘opposition’ in the Ukraine, to prepare a coup against the legitimate Government in Kiev. The putschists taking over were quickly recognized by Western Governments. They were provided with loans from our tax money to prop their new Government up.

The people of the Crimea did not agree with this and showed this with peaceful demonstrations. Anonymous snipers and violence by Ukrainian troops turned these demonstrations into demands for independence from Kiev. Whether you support these separatist movements is immaterial, considering the blatant Imperialism of the West. Russia is wrongly accused, without evidence or investigation, of delivering the weapons systems that allegedly brought down #MH17. For this reason Western Governments claim they have a right to economically pressure Russia.

We, citizens of the West, who see the lies and machinations of our Governments, wish to offer you our apologies for what is done in our name.

It’s unfortunately true, that our media have lost all independence and are just mouthpieces for the Powers that Be. Because of this, Western people tend to have a warped view of reality and are unable to hold their politicians to account.

Our hopes are focused on your wisdom. We want Peace. We see that Western Governments do not serve the people but are working towards a New World Order. The destruction of sovereign nations and the killing of millions of innocent people is, seemingly, a price worth paying for them, to achieve this goal.

We, the people of the Netherlands, want Peace and Justice, also for and with Russia.

We hope to make clear that the Dutch Government speaks for itself only. We pray our efforts will help to diffuse the rising tensions between our Nations.

Sincerely,
Professor Cees Hamelink

cees_hamelink-113x150Dr. Cees J. Hamelink is Emeritus Professor of International Communication at the University of Amsterdam. He is currently Professor for Management of Information and Knowledge at the University of Aruba, Professor of Human Rights and Public Health at the Vrije Universiteit of Amsterdam, and Honorary Professor of the University of Queensland, Brisbane, Australia. He is also the editor-in-chief of the International Communication Gazette and Honorary president of the International Association for Media and Communication Research. He is author of 17 monographs on communication and culture.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy, you can tell NATO are in town...

Lindis Percy:
Good grief...looks as if it may happen...diplomacy, mediation, and talk please. Too glib about using force...the stakes are very high...and as for what Cameron is saying......

Poroshenko: Ukraine 'close to point of no return'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-28997946

NATO planning 'rapid-deployment force' of 10,000 troops to counter Russia
http://rt.com/news/183828-nato-rapid-deployment-force/
NATO is reportedly working towards the creation of an expeditionary force composed of 10,000 troops from seven different member states as a result of escalating tensions with Russia over the conflict in Ukraine.

According to the Financial Times, the force’s creation will be spearheaded by Britain and involve contributions from Denmark, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Norway, and the Netherlands. Canada is also interested in joining the group, but it’s not known what its final decision will be.

Although no formal announcement has been made, British Prime Minister David Cameron is expected to declare its formation at the upcoming NATO summit in Wales on September 4th.

Ukraine: Five facts and fallacies you need to know about the US-Nato drive to war
Stephen Cohen 30 August 2014. Posted in News
Twenty years of US policy have led to this fateful American-Russian confrontation. Putin may have contributed to it, but his role has been almost entirely reactive.
http://stopwar.org.uk/news/ukraine-five-facts-and-fallacies-you-need-t o-know-about-the-us-nato-drive-to-war#.VAIvPPldV1b

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk

Last edited by TonyGosling on Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ukraine Crisis: Gorbachev Warns of 'Terrible Slaughter' in Europe
IB Times = By Tom Porter | IB Times – 3 hours ago
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/ukraine-crisis-gorbachev-warns-terrible-slaug hter-europe-162014101.html
Former Soviet premier Mikhail Gorbachev has warned of the dire consequences of an escalation of the conflict in eastern Ukraine, and praised Russian restraint in not becoming further involved.
"If our country intervenes, such a fire could break out that the whole world wouldn't be able to put it out. And it is right that the politicians are upholding their position," Gorbachev told Russian radio station RSN.
Western governments have accused Vladimir Putin's government of exacerbating the crisis by arming pro-Russian rebels, and in recent days sending troops over the border into eastern Ukraine.
Gorbachev warned of the catastrophic consequences of other countries being dragged into the conflict, which according to the UN has claimed 2,200 lives between 16 July to 17 August.
"If [other] states get involved, the scope may widen and everyone would want a hand there – we may end up with a terrible slaughter in Europe," he said. "We can't afford it."
He called on all the parties involved in the conflict to take steps to resolve the crisis.
"They must do everything possible to stop murdering each other; it is one nation," said the Nobel Peace Prize winner, who is of mixed Russian and Ukrainian ancestry.
'Slave drivers and herdsmen' in Russia – Gorbachev
He criticises the UN and EU for inaction, whilst praising Russia's attempts to form 'corridors' allowing Ukrainian troops to leave areas of fighting where they were trapped.
"Our proposal was to open corridors, to take people away from all those mousetraps. But no, no. Some prefer staying in warm offices and commenting from there. And what is happening to the people [in Ukraine] in the meantime – to kids, women? Maternity hospitals are being shelled, and schools and hospitals are being destroyed."
In March, he told the Telegraph that he supported a referendum in Crimea, in which the majority voted in favour of the region becoming part of Russia.
"This time in Crimea, everything happened by the people's will and at their request. It's a good thing they chose the path of a referendum and showed that people really want to return back to Russia, showed that nobody is forcing people there," he said.
President Obama claimed that the referendum was illegitimate.
In the interview, Gorbachev said that Obama needed to overcome the "triumphalism" that the US
succumbed to after the end of the Cold War.
He also criticised Putin for beginning to "lean towards autocracy".
"There are again slave drivers and herdsmen everywhere," he said of his native country.

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Whitehall_Bin_Men
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ten ways you can tell if Russia has invaded Ukraine or not:
http://t.co/TlCbVyoBjg
@robinmonotti
http://t.co/qTfrjbpMVx

Ten ways you can tell if Russia has invaded Ukraine or not
Dimitry Orlov 31 August 2014. Posted in News
http://stopwar.org.uk/news/ten-ways-you-can-tell-if-russia-has-invaded -ukraine-or-not

Three times recently we have been told by the US, Nato and the Kiev government that Russia has 'invaded' Ukraine. Here's a guideline to help you make up your own mind.

Russian tanks
Ukraine's president says 'hundreds of tanks and thousands of Russian soldiers' have invaded his country. There's no evidence and no one can find them as, according to the Guardian, they've 'disappeared'.
Last Thursday the Ukrainian government, echoed by NATO spokesmen, declared that the the Russian military is now operating within Ukraine's borders. Well, maybe it is and maybe it isn't; what do you know? They said the same thing before, most recently on August 13, and then on August 17, each time with either no evidence or fake evidence. But let's give them the benefit of the doubt.

You be the judge. I put together this helpful list of top ten telltale signs that will allow you to determine whether indeed Russia invaded Ukraine last Thursday, or whether Thursday's announcement is yet another confabulation. (Credit to Roman Kretsul).

Because if Russia invaded on Thursday morning, this is what the situation on the ground would look like by Saturday afternoon.

1. Ukrainian artillery fell silent almost immediately. They are no longer shelling residential districts of Donetsk and Lugansk. This is because their locations had been pinpointed prior to the operation, and by Thursday afternoon they were completely wiped out using air attacks, artillery and ground-based rocket fire, as the first order of business. Local residents are overjoyed that their horrible ordeal is finally at an end.

2. The look of military activity on the ground in Donetsk and Lugansk has changed dramatically. Whereas before it involved small groups of resistance fighters, the Russians operate in battalions of 400 men and dozens of armored vehicles, followed by convoys of support vehicles (tanker trucks, communications, field kitchens, field hospitals and so on). The flow of vehicles in and out is non-stop, plainly visible on air reconnaissance and satellite photos. Add to that the relentless radio chatter, all in Russian, which anyone who wants to can intercept, and the operation becomes impossible to hide.

3. The Ukrainian military has promptly vanished. Soldiers and officers alike have taken off their uniforms, abandoned their weapons, and are doing their best to blend in with the locals. Nobody thought the odds of the Ukrainian army against the Russians were any good. Ukraine's only military victory against Russia was at the battle of Konotop in 1659, but at the time Ukraine was allied with the mighty Khanate of Crimea, and, you may have noticed, Crimea is not on Ukraine's side this time around.

4. There are Russian checkpoints everywhere. Local civilians are allowed through, but anyone associated with a government, foreign or domestic, is detained for questioning. A filtration system has been set up to return demobilized Ukrainian army draftees to their native regions, while the volunteers and the officers are shunted to pretrial detention centers, to determine whether they had ordered war crimes to be committed.

5. Most of Ukraine's border crossings are by now under Russian control. Some have been reinforced with air defense and artillery systems and tank battalions, to dissuade NATO forces from attempting to stage an invasion. Civilians and humanitarian goods are allowed through. Businessmen are allowed through once they fill out the required forms (which are in Russian).

6. Russia has imposed a no-fly zone over all of Ukraine. All civilian flights have been cancelled. There is quite a crowd of US State Department staffers, CIA and Mossad agents, and Western NGO people stuck at Borispol airport in Kiev. Some are nervously calling everyone they know on their satellite phones. Western politicians are demanding that they be evacuated immediately, but Russian authorities want to hold onto them until their possible complicity in war crimes has been determined.

7. The usual Ukrainian talking heads, such as president Poroshenko, PM Yatsenyuk and others, are no longer available to be interviewed by Western media. Nobody quite knows where they are. There are rumors that they have already fled the country. Crowds have stormed their abandoned residences, and were amazed to discover that they were all outfitted with solid gold toilets. Nor are the Ukrainian oligarchs anywhere to be found, except for the warlord Igor Kolomoisky, who was found in his residence, abandoned by his henchmen, dead from a heart attack. (Contributed by the Saker.)

8. Some of the over 800,000 Ukrainian refugees are starting to stream back in from Russia. They were living in tent cities, many of them in the nearby Rostov region, but with the winter coming they are eager to get back home, now that the shelling is over. Along with them, construction crews, cement trucks and flatbeds stacked with pipe, cable and rebar are streaming in, to repair the damage from the shelling.

9. There is all sorts of intense diplomatic and military activity around the world, especially in Europe and the US. Military forces are on highest alert, diplomats are jetting around and holding conferences. President Obama just held a press conference to announce that “We don't have a strategy on Ukraine yet.” His military advisers tell him that his usual strategy of “bomb a little and see what happens” is not likely to be helpful in this instance.

10. Kiev has surrendered. There are Russian tanks on the Maidan Square. Russian infantry is mopping up the remains of Ukraine's National Guard. A curfew has been announced. The operation to take Kiev resembled “Shock and Awe” in Baghdad: a few loud bangs and then a whimper.

Armed with this list, you too should be able to determine whether or not Russia has invaded Ukraine last Thursday.

How the US and Nato explain the invasion that isn't

Stop the War update
On 31 August 2014, the Guardian -- which has played no small part in the claims that Russia 'invaded' -- reported: "As Ukraine's president told an EU summit in Brussels that there were now "thousands" of Russian troops operating in his country, they had all but disappeared from view in the eastern town that has been the flashpoint for invasion claims."

The US and Nato have a new concept of war for this new kind of invasion that isn't, in which invading troops have "disappeared from view". The Washington Post explains: "Some have called the new approach 'hybrid war', a conflict waged by commandos without insignia, armored columns slipping across the international border at night, volleys of misleading propaganda, floods of disinformation and sneaky invasions like the one into Crimea."

So, that explains the total lack of evidence to justify the repeated claims that Russia has 'invaded' Ukraine. You can make up whatever you like about an 'invasion' as no one can know if it took place or not. Unlike the invasions by the US, UK and Nato over the past decade and more, for which there is plenty of evidence in Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and beyond.

Source: Club Orlov

Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Whitehall_Bin_Men
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@BlacklistedNews:
Russia and economic warfare:
RIP the free market new world order
http://t.co/qNTZ1krTfO

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'It's hell': Ukrainians 'sick & tired' of war:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Nl9Tuv32eg&feature=em-uploademail

Short video clip

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 4 of 8

Jump to: