FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Well From Hell - BP Gulf Coast Oil Gusher
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scienceplease 2
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
Thermate911 wrote:
I wonder how closely Prisonplanet watches the evidence mounting here on this site?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/evidence-points-to-bp-oil-spill-false-flag .html

Quote:
Troubling evidence surrounding the Deepwater Horizon explosion on April 20th suggests that the incident could have been manufactured.

On April 12th, just over one week before the Deepwater Horizon rig exploded, Halliburton, the world’s second largest oilfield services corporation, surprised some by acquiring Boots & Coots, a relatively small but vastly experienced oil
well control company.

The company deals with fires and blowouts on oil rigs and oil wells. It was responsible for putting out roughly one third of the more than 700 oil well fires set in Kuwait by retreating Iraqi soldiers during the Gulf War.

The deal itself is still under scrutiny with Boots and Coots facing an ongoing investigation into “possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law” ... ... ...

and so on... cui bono time again...

Well, PrisonPlanet should know better than saying retreating Iraqi soldiers blew up the oil wells in Kuwait - Ian Crane has stated he knows that US Special Forces set these wells alight, so that the Kuwaitis would have to bring in US companies to put them out!!
(Though I don't know if he has stated that on this Forum - he certainly has on one of his videos, and I have heard him tell this at a London meeting. And he was working in the Middle East oilfields at the time).

Remembering that, deliberate sabotage of BP well becomes more of a possibility.

And they missed out

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-borowitz/goldman-sachs-reveals-it_b _558774.html

Quote:
...government investigators turned up new emails from Goldman employee Fabrice "Fabulous Fab" Tourre in which he bragged to a girlfriend that the firm was taking a "big short" position on the Gulf. "One oil rig goes down and we're going to be rolling in dough," Mr. Tourre wrote in one email. "Suck it, fishies and birdies!"

Further evidence of pre-knowledge - this is a separate financial transaction to the BP share sell off!
Thermate911
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
deliberate sabotage of BP well becomes more of a possibility.

Can anyone conceive of a mindset that would deliberately set out to poison the entire planet via its ocean current systems?

If such evil beings truly exist, can one assume they have another planet to go to when they have trashed ours?

Perhaps it's those 'wicked' Muslims we hear so much about - those hapless billions who, however pitifully, at least start with the intention to try to live by peaceful tenets?

Again, perhaps it's those wicked Bilderbergers we hear so little about - those hapless few (~150 people?) who have sequestered the entire planet's natural wealth and billions of peoples energy?

Again, perhaps it's really all of us, a majority too apathetic to even raise a finger to evil? Too comfortable to stop stuffing fossil fuels into their conveyances, despite knowing what their desires cause?

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
item8

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Too comfortable to stop stuffing fossil fuels into their conveyances, despite knowing what their desires cause?

Getting from A to B? Heating the planet by a miniscule amount making it a tiny bit more pleasant for people?
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to BBC Radio 4, BP official says 'but we've spent over a billion trying to clean up' my thoughts are AND? What it takes suckers, get to it!

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
outsider wrote:

Can anyone conceive of a mindset that would deliberately set out to poison the entire planet via its ocean current systems?

If such evil beings truly exist, can one assume they have another planet to go to when they have trashed ours?

I can't believe the mindset that would plan 9/11 either as a suicide attack or as a false flag - yet we know that either one or even both happened!

Take for example rival Oil companies. What would they do to sabotage a competitor and get their drilling rights? Do you think they would then do a detailed Environmental Impact analysis of any sabotage?

As the Goldman employee Fabrice "Fabulous Fab" Tourre bragged to his girlfriend after taking a "big short" position on the Gulf: "One oil rig goes down and we're going to be rolling in dough. Suck it, fishies and birdies!"
Thermate911
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

item8 wrote:
Getting from A to B? Heating the planet by a miniscule amount making it a tiny bit more pleasant for people?

A to B can be achieved on foot, by bicycle or four-legged friend. How much A2B do we really, genuinely need, anyway?

As for 'more pleasant for people' - I think you need to ask the Ogoni tribe about that one, and perhaps soon the people of Louisiana and Florida, who at least are in a position of relative wealth and freedom of speech, unlike the Ogoni*.

http://remembersarowiwa.com/

Sheesh!

Cognitive Dissonance Roolz, KO?

@scienceplease 2

Pardon my rhetoric - I'd just accidentally spent a morning with Daily Wail 'journalists' on holiday! ;-) They had 'never heard' of this website. Sleepwalking to Armageddon?

---

* as an addendum, John Vidal has written a good piece in the Grauniad:-

"Nigeria's agony dwarfs the Gulf oil spill. The US and Europe ignore it

The Deepwater Horizon disaster caused headlines around the world, yet the people who live in the Niger delta have had to live with environmental catastrophes for decades"

Quote:
... ... ...They are amazed that the president of the US can be making speeches daily, because in Nigeria people there would not hear a whimper," he said.

It is impossible to know how much oil is spilled in the Niger delta each year because the companies and the government keep that secret. However, two major independent investigations over the past four years suggest that as much is spilled at sea, in the swamps and on land every year as has been lost in the Gulf of Mexico so far. ... ... ...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/may/30/oil-spills-nigeria-niger-d elta-shell

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
xmasdale

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://blog.buzzflash.com/contributors/3266

Reagan’s Legacy of Deregulation Goes Haywire in the Gulf

The oil spill in the Gulf is the product of decades of conservatives pounding for deregulation, Cheney-era manipulation of federal regulatory agencies, and corporate insatiability.

By Bill Berkowitz, June 10, 2010

These days, when watching television news reports – often the extraordinary reporting of MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow – about the environmental/economic catastrophic oil spill in the Gulf which took the lives of 11 workers, I can’t help but think of two seemingly disparate things; the administration of Ronald Reagan, and the 1953 coup in Iran.

I’m thinking about our 40th president because the genesis of corporations drilling for oil where-ever and how-ever without being distracted or deterred by common sense rules and regulations, although part of the economic landscape for decades, picked up steam during the Reagan era.

The 1953 coup in Iran, which overthrew the democratically-elected government of Mohammad Mossadegh, came about because the British government, which owned the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company -- more Anglo than Iranian in both ownership and control – helped engineer the coup. And, one year later, the British government renamed the company, the British Petroleum Company.

During the 1980 presidential campaign, the Heritage Foundation burst onto the national scene with the publication of “Mandate for Leadership,” a comprehensive set of policy recommendations which became the intellectual underpinning for the "Reagan Revolution." Heritage’s blueprint included trickle-down economics, a major emphasis on deregulation, and massive cutbacks in social programs.

Although economists – both those supportive of Reagan’s economic initiatives and those opposed – have for years debated how committed the Reagan Administration was to actually advancing deregulation, one thing is clear; under-funded or de-funded government regulatory agencies, government agencies larded with corporate-friendly officials receiving corporate perks and kickbacks, and such mantras as “unleash the creativity of corporations and all will be well” and “drown the government in a bathtub” have dominated conservative policy initiatives over the past three decades. [MORE @ http://blog.buzzflash.com/contributors/3266
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just 'borrowed' this from Bilderberg.org:

Part 1
http://www.manticoregroup.com/radio/2010/06jun/jamesfox2010.mp3

Part 2 - (( really important!! ))
http://www.manticoregroup.com/radio/2010/06jun/acgriffith2010.mp3

http://www.eutimes.net/2010/05/toxic-oil-spill-rains-warned-could-dest roy-north-america/

Getting scarier all the time!

Thermate911
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
... ... ...If you live, or if you know people who live on, or within 200 miles of the Gulf Coast area, we recommend that they immediately relocate to at least 200 miles inland (i.e. the farther away, the better). If people living within this 200-mile zone do not relocate voluntarily (i.e. on their own initiative), it appears likely that a forced evacuation through a martial-law scenario may occur within the coming weeks and (possibly) months. ... ... ...

http://www.meetup.com/socalmartiallawalerts/messages/boards/thread/926 2641

So where do Cubans move to?

Mind, this is 'just' more flaah to soften people up to the idea of being lemming'd into FEMA camps, IMO. More interpretations here:-

http://gazbom.blogspot.com/2010/05/benzene-killer-plans-in-place-to.ht ml
http://www.examiner.com/x-17299-Hernando-County-Political-Buzz-Examine r~y2010m5d9-Gulf-Oil-Spill-2010-Plans-to-evacuate-Tampa-Bay-area-expec ted-to-be-announced

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And some more, courtesy Bildeberg.org Forum:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/32907850/Toxic-Oil-Spill-Rains-Warned-Could- Destroy-North-America#document_activity

When will the sheeple wake up? Well, if not before, they, and the Luciferians who run this world, will SURE AS HELL wake up to the 'Last Trump'!

Don't worry! It's all a bad dream! Watch the World Cup, AstraDome, 'Big Brother', it's all a bad dream! Ask Bushco, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Clinton(s), Netanyahu et al. It's really just a bad dream! Sleep on!

malcks
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freeassociationradio/2010/06/09/navigatin g-the-astrological-matrix-with-robert-pho
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.disclose.tv/forum/gulf-coast-evac-contingency-plans-soon-to -go-operational-t24120.html
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cleanup workers intimidated into silence (and they all appear to be non-whites! (more expendable???)):

http://www.lanclip.com/watch-FrPKS1CULwA/bp-blocking-the-news-mediaflv .html

The Govt. has only just got round to 'compensating' First Responders' from 9/11; wonder how long these guys will wait for compensation from cleanup-related illnesses?

redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
outsider wrote:

Can anyone conceive of a mindset that would deliberately set out to poison the entire planet via its ocean current systems? ...

No, but! Ten years ago, could anyone have concieved a Western government would be complicit in the murder of 3,000 of its own citizens, on their own territory, in full view of TV and other media?

Let's face it. The psychopaths running the empire, are crazy, desperate, and will stop at nothing. Oh yes, just like the Israelis killing those on a humanitarian mission, like Bliar and Bush poisining half of the Middle East with 'depleted' uraniam, like WHO propogating lies about Asian and then Swine flu.

Desperate people do desperate things. However, I agree, it is really hard to conceive of this mindset.

Thermate911
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, Greenpeace seem to have found the solution to this planet destroying c*ckup - run a competition!

http://www.flickr.com/groups/rebrandbp/pool/

As I said before, though no-one seemed to notice - BP = Broken Planet

letthemeatmadeiracake
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

2008/9 Nicolas Cage movie "Knowing" foreshadowed Gulf Of Mexico oil spill...

Link

http://survive2012.com/news/

letthemeatmadeiracake
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:16 pm    Post subject: Prescient disaster movie foreshadowed Gulf oil spill Reply with quote

"Prescient disaster movie foreshadowed Gulf oil spill"[/b

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmgeA3dr2uY

http://reflectionsonfilmandtelevision.blogspot.com/2009/07/cult-movie- review-knowing-2009.html

Quote:
Knowing, the controversial and apocalyptic 2009 film directed by Alex Proyas (The Crow [1994], Dark City [1998], lands on The Big Issue of Human Existence during an early classroom scene set at M.I.T.

Astrophysicist, professor, and widower John Koestler (Nicolas Cage) debates with his students the competing values of "Determinism" and "Free Will" (or The "Random.") The mechanisms of the Universe, he is certain, operate by one of these governing principles.

If Creation is of a Determinist nature, everything occurs for a reason. There is order in the universe...purpose.

On the other hand, if "* Just Happens," and the universe is random in nature, Existence itself is the result of a chain of complex accidents with "no grand meaning," and "no purpose." What some people might view as Synchronicity is, in fact, nothing but mere "coincidence."

Having suffered a terrible personal tragedy -- the death of his wife Allison in a hotel fire -- Koestler believes that life is indeed random. That there is no greater purpose for his intense suffering; that "Life is just a string of random accidents and mistakes."

This belief puts Koestler in direct conflict with his estranged father, a Christan pastor. It also troubles his young, gifted son, Caleb (Chandler Canterbury), a lonely, brilliant boy who desperately seeks a deeper sense of meaning in his life.

But one day, in October of 2009, everything changes for the Koestlers.

At Dawes Elementary School, a silver, cylindrical time capsule buried in 1959 is excavated during a school event. Each student in attendance in 2009 receives an envelope from 1959; one with a "picture" inside of what the students of the Eisenhower Era believed the future would look like. Their imaginings were dedicated to "The Future and the Promise it holds."

From this undisturbed "Vault of History," Caleb receives the envelope of a troubled little girl, Lucinda Embry (Lara Robinson). Fifty years earlier, in 1959, Lucinda drew a picture not of rockets, moon bases or flying cars. She didn't see promise in the Future...she saw dread. So she scrawled a very long string of numbers.

As Koestler soon realizes, these numbers are not random. On the contrary, the digits observe the date of every natural and man made disaster between 1959 and 2009 (earthquakes, hurricanes, train crashes, terrorist attacks etc.), followed by the exact number of casualties...and then the precise longitude and latitude of each catastrophe. It is a road map to human suffering.

Koestler hopes desperately to dismiss the Code as a fake, but after deliberately interfacing with two contemporary disasters (a plane crash and a subway accident), he realizes that Lucinda indeed knew about the events of the future...down to the last detail.

And worse, Koestler comes to understand he is helpless to stop or prevent the terrible events. [b]Those accidents were not and are not, in fact, random...but pre-determined.

continued http://reflectionsonfilmandtelevision.blogspot.com/2009/07/cult-movie- review-knowing-2009.htm

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is appropriate to post this email I was forwarded recently:

> Subject: VATICAN OFFICIAL TIED TO BP, GOLDMAN-SACHS, AND MEDIA CENSORSHIP IN
> THE OIL FIASCO INCREASING EVIDENCE OF FOUL PLAY
>
> Tetrahedron, LLC
> Health Science Communication for People Around the World
>
> BREAKING NEWS FEATURE
>
> Release: No. 8-CHASE-42
> Date Mailed: June 9, 2010
> For Immediate Release
> Contact: Rhonda Ghoade--949-715-2217; info@healthyworldaffiliates.com
>
> VATICAN OFFICIAL TIED TO BP, GOLDMAN-SACHS, AND MEDIA CENSORSHIP IN THE OIL
> FIASCO INCREASING EVIDENCE OF FOUL PLAY
>
> by Sherri Kane and Leonard G. Horowitz

> News unfolding from the oil crisis in the Gulf of Mexico has linked media
> censorship to investment bankers at Goldman Sachs (GS) stewarding the
> Vatican's wealth, and increasing evidence that the explosion was intended.
>
> [http://www.healthyworldmessage.com/images/dees_gulf_oil_fiasco.jpg]A near
> total news blackout from independent sources, and arrests of anyone caught
> photographing and filming the devastation, show the Halliburton-British
> Petrolium (BP) oil crisis is being criminally controlled, implicating some
> of Wall Street's heaviest hitters.
>
> According to a report issued by frightened, yet faithful, documentary
> filmmaker, James Fox, interviewed from the Gulf's Grand Isles by Mel
> Fabregas on the Internet's Veritas Radio
> Show<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zwnykdh_lUE>, "There is a complete media
> blackout" on news coverage broadcast from the region.
>
> "They are arresting people with cameras and anyone off camera that is caught
> talking to a reporter," Fox testified.
>
> Another reporter told Fox,"You call this a free country? Right here, in the
> United States of America, there's no freedom of press. There's no freedom of
> speech. They're closing down the airspace above the oil spill, so reporter's
> can't fly over to determine how bad these oil plumes really are."
>
> Suspicious pieces of this deadly puzzle feature Halliburton, the world's
> second largest oil field services company, headquartered in Houston and
> Dubai, whose negligence is blamed for the timely and profitable explosion.
>
> Three weeks before the "natural gas leak," the George Bush/Dick Cheney
> 9-11-linked Halliburton company negotiated the purchase of the world's
> largest oil-spill cleanup firm (Boots &
> Coots<http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/business/6952547.html>) at the
> exact time keen observers on Wall Street--financial intelligence agents at
> Goldman Sachs (GS; often called "Government Sachs")--unloaded 44% of their
> stock in BP<http://www.dailypaul.com/node/136466>.
> [http://www.healthyworldmessage.com/images/wtc.jpg]
> These facts parallel the shorting of airline stocks by those in the know
> prior to the World Trade Center (WTC) 9-11 attacks that new scientific
> evidence<http://www.bentham-open.org/pages/content.php?TOCPJ/2009/0000 0002/00000001/7TOCPJ.SGM>
> proves were followed by building demolitions, given the red thermite
> incendiary powder found everywhere around ground zero.
>
> The WTC lessor, Larry Silverstein, partnered with Lloyd Blankfein of GS in
> the little known Partnership for New York City
> (PFNYC)<http://www.pfnyc.org>, took out a General Electric insurance policy
> just six weeks before the attacks. PFNYC "partners," in charge of assessing
> financial damages to NYC, and reconstruction plans for the WTC, obviously
> "veered" insurance payoffs and additional private equity investments to Las
> Vegas for the construction of the 9-11 memorial--speciously called the "Veer
> Towers" in the "New World Center." (Watch
> PHARMAWHORES<http://www.pharmawhores.com>, the movie; 1-888-508-4787.)
>
> [http://www.healthyworldmessage.com/images/pfnycCollage.jpg]
> Blankfein, the PFNYC Co-Chairman and GS CEO, was barraged with indictments
> and rising media infamy regarding Goverment Sachs's conflicting interests
> effectively demolishing the US economy through the "shorting" of the housing
> industry--scrutiny suspended by Halliburton's oil rig synchronously
> exploding most profitably for GS and its CEO.
>
>
> [http://www.healthyworldmessage.com/images/cheney_halliburton.jpg]GS is
> covertly invested in the Bush-Cheney-linked Halliburton Company according to
> veteran
> observers<http://http://www.centermovement.org/topics-issues/economy/f inancial-crisis-regulation/is-goldman-sachs-the-new-halliburton-revolv ing-doors-and-conflicts-of-interest/>.

> GS and Halliburton both had massive financial incentives to cause the
> profitable explosions--the three 9-11 WTC building demolitions, and the most
> recent "accident" in the Gulf.
>
> The media's gross neglect of the full extent of the crisis obviously
> supports GS's damage control and incriminating connections. These include
> Blankfein's PFNYC Co-Chairman, Rupert Murdoch, and their pernicious
> influence over the major networks and the PFNYC--the world's leading
> petrochemical-pharmaceutical-biotechnology consortium profiting from death,
> disease, and environmental destruction. This unholy alliance best explains
> the media's aversion to responsible reporting in the Gulf and elsewhere.
>
> Besides Blankfein and Government Sachs backing stock in both BP and
> Halliburton, another red oil-drenched herring is Peter D.
> Sutherland<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutherland>--the outgoing
> Chairman of BP is also the current Non-Executive Chairman of Goldman Sachs
> International.

> [http://www.healthyworldmessage.com/images/pope.jpg]

> The scariest part of this whole story is that Mr. Sutherland, the man
> standing with one foot in GS, and the other on the burning Halliburton-BP
> oil rig, is the Consultor of the Extraordinary Section of the Administration
> of the Patrimony of the Apostolic See. In other words, Sutherland is the
> chief financial adviser to the Pope.

> [http://www.healthyworldmessage.com/images/sutherland.jpg]
>
> In 2010, Mr. Sutherland finished a 13-year stint as Chairman of BP, Europe's
> largest oil company. A former Attorney General of Ireland, he is President
> of the Federal Trust for Education and Research, a British think tank whose
> efforts might better be called corporatist indoctrination than trustworthy
> "education." He is Chairman of The Ireland Fund of Great Britain, and a
> member of the advisory council of Business for New Europe--a

> <http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard-business/article-23478564-chai rmens-pay-on-rocket-fuel---and-not-just-at-bp.do>
> pro-New-World-Order European think-tank based in Britain.
>
> From 1993-95, Sutherland was the Director-General of the World Trade
> Organization.
>
> In January 2006, the current Non-executive Chairman of Goldman Sachs
> International, was appointed by United Nations Secretary General, Kofi
> Annan, as his Special Representative for Migration.
>
> Now, ironically, Sutherland's mission impossible is to migrate marine flora
> and fauna, fisherman, and coastal residents out of harms way in this
> spreading international emergency.
>
> -end-
>
> NOTE TO JOURNALISTS:
> Sherri Kane<http://www.sherrikane.com>, previously a news writer for FOX
> News in Los Angeles, is a freelance investigative journalist and Co-Founder,
> with Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz<http://www.drlenhorowitz.com>, of Healthy World
> Organization (HWO)<http://www.healthyworldorganization.org> currently
> advancing as an alternative to the duplicitous World Health Organization

> (WHO). To request interviews e-mail: info@healthyworldaffiliates.com
>
>
> Featured Upcoming Events and Presentations
>
> [http://www.healthyworldmessage.com/images/Penn&Teller_Pharmawhores3.j pg]<http://www.pharmawhores.com>PHARMAWHORES
> West Coast Theater Premier .
. . .
> Join Dr. Leonard Horowitz & investigative journalist, Sherri Kane, at the
> West Coast Premier of their brand new Docu-Comedy. A discussion with Q & A,
> and book and/or DVD signing will follow:
>
> The Historic Bal Theatre, 14808 East 14th Street, San Leandro, CA,
> Saturday Night, June 12, 2010, 7-11PM. (Doors open at 6:30)
> Admission is only $10 as a suggested donation to help defray the costs.
> There is plenty of seating, so bring your friends. (Sorry, no children due
> to Penn Jillette's foul mouth!) For more info. Visit:
> Baltheatre.com<http://www.baltheatre.com/> or call the box office at
> 510-614-1224.
>
> PHARMAWHORES East Coast Screening . .
. .
> Join the 9-11 Truth Movement, Dr. Leonard Horowitz & investigative
> journalist, Sherri Kane, at their East Coast screening of their brand new
> Docu-Comedy. A discussion with Q & A, and book and/or DVD signing will
> follow:
>
> [http://www.healthyworldmessage.com/images/Jesus%20and%20Money%20Lende rs%20Illustration.jpg]The
> Frances Crowe Meeting Center,
> 60 Masonic Street, Northhampton, MA.
> Thursday Night, July 1, 2010, 7-10PM.
> (Doors open at 6:00PM)
> Admission is by donation to help defray the costs.
> (Sorry, no children due to Penn Jillette's foul mouth!) For more info.
> Visit: FlyByNews.com<http://www.flybynews.com/> or
> Valley911Truth.org<http://www.valley911truth.org/>.
>
> COLUMBIA GORGE INTERNATIONAL
> FILM FESTIVAL
> Washugal, Washington, USA
> Join the Dr. Leonard Horowitz & investigative journalist, Sherri Kane, at
> the film festival:
> August 18-22nd, 2010 1, 2010
> Admission is by donation to help defray the costs.
> (Sorry, no children due to Penn Jillette's foul mouth!) For more info.
> Visit: www.washougalfilmfest.org<http://www.washougalfilmfest.org/> or call:
> 561-676-4696
>
> _____________________________________
> <http://www.healthyworldaffiliates.com/>[http://www.healthyworldmessag e.com/images/healthyworldaffiliates_banner.jpg]<http://www.healthyworl daffiliates.com/>Life-Saving
> Free Business Opportunity: Healthy World Affiliates
> Webinar
> Join us now! Click the banner.
>
> In 2 minutes you will have a turn key e-commerce website valued at nearly
> $10K.
>
>
> PHARMAWHORES THEATER SHOWINGS.
> YOU ARE INVITED TO CO-HOST THIS TERRIFIC EVENT IN YOUR COMMUNITY!
>
> [http://www.healthyworldmessage.com/images/PharmaWhoresVideoFrontCover _Len.png]Contact
> your local (independent) movie theater owners to schedule community showings
> of PHARMAWHORES: The SHOWTIME Sting of Penn &
> Teller<http://www.pharmawhores.com/>. This is a money-making opportunity for
> them, AND YOU--an excellent opportunity for building your Healthy World
> Affiliates business, by organizing these showings.
>
> You can also contact your local radio stations to gift them FREE TICKETS to
> give-away for promoting the screenings. EVERYONE WINS! Because we sign the
> station up as an Affiliate in your referral network!
>
> Also, contact your local community cable television network, and have them
> schedule PharmaWhores after the children are in bed. (The film is not rated,
> but contains Penn Jillette's foul language.)
>
> [../images/lenatpodium.jpg]CONTACT CONFERENCE COORDINATORS in your area to
> request that Dr. Horowitz present at their next meeting, AND show
> PHARMAWHORES. The event planner must provide a booth and a preferred
> speaking time. This is our way of helping you. . . . You assist at the
> booth, and promote your affiliate site, sign people up in your network, and
> we will also give you 10% or all money made from sales. WOW! You can make
> several thousand dollars for a few hours of work, AND have a residual income
> from your sign-ups.

scienceplease 2

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Obama has just said that the Gulf Oil Spill is the "new 9/11" - so proof of foul play then! Rolling Eyes

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/us_and_canada/10313921.stm
redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Mercola.com:

Quote:
BP is using two products from a line of dispersants manufactured by Nalco: Corexit 9500 and Corexit 9527A[ii] .

Corexit products were removed from a list of approved treatments for oil spills in the U.K. more than a decade ago after the agents were linked with human health problems including respiratory, neurologic, liver, kidney and blood disorders,[iii] and "harmful effects" on sea life.

Corexit is on the EPA's list of approved chemical dispersants, and BP could have chosen any one from the list. The EPA's table comparing toxicity and effectiveness shows that Corexit is toxic at much lower levels than many of its competitors. Only 2.61 ppm of Corexit 9500 is required to kill 50 percent of fish exposed to it within 96 hours. Sayer Ji clarifies this by explaining that the Corexit itself actually only has a toxicity level of 25.20 parts per million. The test oil the EPA uses has a higher toxicity of 10.72 ppm. It is when you add the Corexit to oil at a 1:10 ratio that the combined toxicity of this third entity "dispersed oil" goes all the way to 2.6 ppm.

So, why would BP choose Corexit, given its higher toxicity and poor performance in handling Louisiana crude?

As it turns out, BP has financial ties with Nalco, which explains why they have now poured more than 1,021,000 gallons of it into the Gulf and have another 805,000 gallons on order. Because of these industry ties, Corexit is the only dispersant available in the massive quantities "needed" for an oil spill of this size.

In fact, they used up all exiting stockpiles of Corexit 9527A, the older and less desirable formula, and Nalco states it will be discontinued, now that it has been used up.

And if it is toxic enough to be discontinued, why was it being dumped into the Gulf of Mexico in the first place?

Of all 18 dispersants tested, Corexit 9500 and 9527A are the LEAST effective, further confirming that BP's preferential use of these products is motivated by profit, rather than their proclaimed intention to "clean up the mess," as Sayer Ji points out.

Although using less toxic dispersants is a good idea, relative toxicity is NOT really the issue. A far more critical point is the inherently damaging consequences of dispersing the oil by any means.

As Ji states: "Dispersing the oil into the water column accelerates the poisoning of all marine life, deep throughout the water column and seabed. Ultimately it results in "covering-up" the extent of the disaster on the surface, while amplifying the damage within our oceans.

Also, when the dispersants mix with the crude oil, a third far more toxic product is produced called "dispersed oil." Dispersed oil has been shown to be more toxic than the sum of its parts.

Dispersing simply keeps the oil deeper in the water column so that it will not surface, into the light of public scrutiny."

Out of sight, out of mind... right?

Like blasting an asteroid into millions of smaller fragments, by dispersing the oil, you multiply the damage over a far wider area. They should be using mechanisms to remove the oil—rather than dispersing it.

In fact, dispersants, as a group, have been shown to cause fish to absorb toxic hydrocarbons 15 times faster than if they were exposed to plain crude oil. As evidence of this, refer to the impressive list of scientific studies about oil and dispersant toxicology on the GreenMedInfo.com website.

In a letter written by Rep. Edward J. Markey of Massachusetts, who is leading an investigation into the Gulf oil disaster:

"The release of hundreds of thousands of gallons of chemicals into the Gulf of Mexico could be an unprecedented, large and aggressive experiment on our oceans. The information regarding the chemical composition, efficacy and toxicity of the dispersants currently being used is scarce."[iv]

Dispersants Have NEVER Been Tested for These Conditions

Little is know about how the oil and dispersants will react in such a deep-water ecosystem—under extremely high water pressure, very low temperatures, limited oxygen and light.

The environment at the bottom of the Gulf could adversely affect the bacteria that help break down the oil near the surface, as they are less active in cold water than in warmer surface waters. If the oil on the ocean floor is not degraded by bacteria, it may remain toxic for much longer than it would near the surface, and its persistence there makes it more likely to enter the food chain.

The massive dispersed oil further depletes the water of oxygen, resulting in "dead zones"—massive hypoxic areas that have started to appear in the world's oceans. One hundred forty six of them were counted in 2004 alone.

And environmental tests have already confirmed that oil dispersants are bioaccumulative and can be stored in the fatty tissues of living organisms[v]. Substances that bioaccumulate tend to move from water into fish, then into predator fish, and on up the food chain to YOU—leaving a trail of devastation along the way.

As dispersed oil collects on the seabed, the evaporation process concentrates the toxic compounds left behind, particularly oil-derived compounds called polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs), which kill fish eggs and accumulate in many sea creatures, like mussels.

A study examining fish health after the Exxon Valdez spill found that PAHs damaged the developing hearts of Pacific herring and pink salmon embryos.

In fact, now, 20 years after the Exxon Valdez spill, the herring population is still completely devastated, with no signs of recovery, according to an interview with Riki Ott, a Marine Toxicologist in Alaska.

The Health Effects of Oil Dispersing Chemicals

Despite the EPA's claims that Corexit is safe[vi], there is an abundance of data suggesting otherwise.

According to Carys Mitchelmore, a researcher at the University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science, the detergent-like brew of solvents, surfactants and other compounds are known to cause a variety of health problems in animals, including:[vii]

* Death
* Reduced growth
* Reproductive problems
* Cardiac dysfunction
* Immune suppression
* Altered behavior
* Carcinogenic, mutagenic, and teratogenic effects

But it isn't just marine animals that are impacted by dispersants.

The toxic effects to humans are also well known. The MSDS for Corexit 9527A lists the human health hazard as "acute," stating[viii]:

"Excessive exposure may cause central nervous system effects, nausea, vomiting, anesthetic or narcotic effects. Excessive exposure to 2-butoxyethanol (an active ingredient) may cause injury to red blood cells (hemolysis), kidney or the liver. Prolonged and/or repeated exposure through inhalation or extensive skin contact with EGBE (2-butoxyethanol) may result in damage to the blood and kidneys."

Corexit 9527A contains between 30 and 60 percent 2-butoxyethanol by weight, according to the "maddeningly inexact" information obtained by Grist's Tom Philpott[ix]. Haz-Map reports the following health effects associated with this chemical:

"Severe hemoglobinuria and changes in the lungs, kidneys, and liver are seen in mice after 7-hour lethal concentration studies. Volunteers showed no evidence of adverse effects other than mucous membrane irritation after 8-hour exposures to 200 ppm... For ethylene glycol ethers, there is limited positive evidence of spontaneous abortions and decreased sperm counts in humans and strong positive evidence of birth defects and testicular damage in animals."

Richard Denison, senior scientist at the Environmental Defense Fund, makes the point2: "The biggest problem is that the vast majority of testing done on these chemicals is that when it is done, it is at best limited to very short-term, acute toxicity tests. The concern here is not [short-term exposure] nearly as much as longer-term chronic toxicity. The dispersants are going to get diluted, spread out over a large area, and effects they're likely to exert would be due to relatively long exposures over a long period of time."

According to a recent ABC report[x], a "brown slime" has appeared on the shore of a barrier island off the coast of Louisiana. The slime, which was thinner than oil, was determined to be a collection of the dispersant BP has been pumping down into the area around the hemorrhaging oil well.

Rainforests of the Sea

Dispersed oil is particularly deadly to coral reefs, beautiful "underwater rainforests" brimming with life for many thousands of years.

Yet they are disappearing faster than our rainforests[xi].

In coral reefs, thousands of species found nowhere else on Earth live in a complex competition with each other. According to Australian Institute of Marine Science biologist Terry Done[xii]:

"It's plant against plant or it's plant against animal. When you think about it, in a given acre of coral reef, you've got thousands of things trying to occupy this given acre. And the way they do that is through some very novel chemical defenses. The chemistry, which goes on, it could be the same source of chemistry and the same sort of compounds that may be helpful for humans in medicine."

Here are just a few examples:

* The Great Barrier Reef holds the raw materials for a chemical thought to have a role in slowing aging.
* Another chemical that produces a sunscreen more effective than anything on today's market is found inside the reef's brightly colored corals.
* Coral skeletons are used as bone substitutes in reconstructive bone surgery[xiii].

Many of the sponges are stationary—they cannot swim away from danger—so they've evolved complex chemical defenses, and those chemicals contain metabolites with the potential to cure human diseases, including cancer.

As Go Coral Reefs, So Go We

In 2004, a study found that about 70 percent of the world's coral reefs were either threatened or destroyed—an 11 percent increase since 2002. More than 20 percent were already "damaged beyond repair," largely due to human activities.

In December of 2008, Achim Steiner, executive director of the United Nations, said we are "currently facing a sixth wave of extinctions, mainly as a result of human impacts." The current extinction period even has a name—the Holocene extinction event—and may be the "greatest event in Earth's history."[xiv]

Are we the first species to name our own extinction?

Unlike prior extinction events, it is happening over the course of decades, rather than centuries. Only time will tell if Homo sapiens will be one of the species to survive.

Filling the ocean with chemicals is certainly not increasing our chances!

One of the major factors in this extinction is warming sea-surface temperatures and seawater acidification, due largely to increasing levels of carbon dioxide dissolving into the oceans and combining with water to form carbonic acid. The more acidic the water, the less corals are able to rebuild their structure. Warmer waters lead to "coral bleaching"—their ominous death throw before crumbling to dust.

According to Charlie Veron, an Australian marine biologist regarded as the world's foremost authority on coral reefs:

"The future is horrific. There is no hope of reefs surviving to even mid-century in any form that we now recognize. If, and when, they go, they will take with them about one-third of the world's marine biodiversity. Then there is a domino effect, as reefs fail, so will other ecosystems. This is the path of a mass extinction event, when most life, especially tropical marine life, goes extinct."

Full story here http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/06/12/plans-to -clean-up-the-oil-spill--dolphins-with-mops-aquaman-or-blame-the-frenc h.aspx

xmasdale

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This has come from Ian R Crane

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 18:25:13 -0400

Greetings!

BP and Population Reduction

The ecological travesty unfolding as a direct result of the BP Horizon blow-out may well go down in history as the turning point in the relationship between the planet and the Globalist economic addiction to oil. Many people in the oil industry are very well aware that viable, cheaper, cleaner, more efficient energy sources have been developed since the days of Tesla.
Indeed the patents for many of these alternatives are owned by major oil industry stake-holders!

As everyone involved in this ecological outrage appears to be adopting the CYA (Cover Your Ass) posture, some interesting information is working its way through the oilfield grapevine. As a recipient of the Schlumberger dollar for almost 20 years,
I still follow the fortunes of the Company with more than a passing interest. Although it was upsetting to learn that 11 oilfield hands lost their lives in the rig explosion, I was relieved to learn that no SLB personnel were on the rig at the time. However, it has now been formally acknowledged that two Schlumberger Wireline employees were on the BP Horizon rig but departed at 11.00. However, it seems that there are two versions as to exactly what transpired in the hours leading up to their departure.

The official version of events is that the two SLB Engineers were on the rig to run a CBL (Cement Bond Log), the test that ultimately determines the integrity of the cement holding the production casing to the formation. The Cementing operation having been completed by Haliburton. However, BP's Company Man decided not to run the test (why not?) and told the SLB guys that they could get the next scheduled helicopter off the rig. The Cementing operation completed by Haliburton

However, there is an extremely disturbing rumour that suggests a rather different series of events! The SLB Wireline personnel were called to the rig specifically to run the CBL test. However, they discovered that the well was still 'kicking; something that should definitely not be occurring at this stage of the proceedings and a pretty good indicator that there was a serious problem with the well-completion process. As a result of this, the SLB Wireline Engineer supposedly advised the Company Man that the well needed to be 'Shut in', either by pumping a heavier density mud (drilling fluid) or activating the BOP (Blow Out Preventer). The word on the vine is that the BP Company Man rejected this advice and the SLB Engineers immediately demanded to be evacuated from the rig. There being no scheduled helicopter, SLB management apparently responded to their Engineers request for immediate evacuation by flying out a charter 'copter. It is agreed by all parties that the SLB Engineers left the rig at 11.00am. The rig exploded six hours later.

If there is any substance to these allegations, the BP Company Man has a lot to answer for ...
including the lives of 11 oilfield hands. The truth is unlikely to be established outside a Court Room as the incestuous oil industry closes ranks.

Meanwhile, who knows exactly how much oil is gushing into the Gulf of Mexico? BP has been spinning events in a pathetic attempt at damage limitation. The impact on the fishing and shrimp industries is enormous; shipping lanes to the Gulf Ports have not been dramatically affected as yet but as the slick expands and deepens, it could ultimately bring shipping to a standstill.

However, the real threat is not yet being discussed. June 1st marked the start of the Hurricane season. Multiple Hurricanes and Tropical storms will make their way through the Gulf over the next four months. Each sucking up enormous quantities of sea water that is now not only polluted by oil but also by the outrageously toxic dispersants being used by BP in an attempt to break up a slick rapidly advancing upon the ecologically sensitive coastline either side of the Mississippi and the beaches of Florida. The most potent dispersant is known as COREXIT 9500, manufactured by NALCO.

Blogster.com/joannemor/bombshell-expose-the-real-reason-the-oil-still- flows-into-the-gulf-of-mexico

Apart from the enormous sums of money now flowing into NALCO's corporate accounts, the real issue is the potential devastation that will be brought about by the toxic rainfall deposited throughout the South-Eastern United States in the coming months. As dispersants find their way into the precipitation and then penetrate the topsoil prior to entering the water table, the potential for the whole are becoming a waste land is a very real possibility.
As the prevailing winds head west, it is not beyond the realms of possibility that see a marked increase in the toxicity of rainfall in Europe over the Winter months!

Some religious fundamentalists are already linking this prognosis to the karmic effect from US depleted uranium poisoning the Iraqi water table and food chain. As the drama continues to unfold and Obama gets another opportunity to demonstrate his total ineffectiveness, the hegemonic psycho-sociopaths are rubbing their hands at the prospect of a very real opportunity to see the process addressed by the first objective listed on the Georgia Guide Stones being initiated ... all thanks to British Petroleum!

All the above serves to aid and abet the media in keeping and analysis and/or comment of Israel's continued attempts to maintain Gaza as the world's largest concentration camp ... not to mention the recent weekend gathering of the Bilderberger fraternity in the Spanish Mediterranean town of Sitges, where much there was reportedly much discussion about the perceived threat to the globalist agenda from those who have any degree of financial independence.

These sick Bilderberger/CFR/Trilateralist puppies just have no idea what they're up against! As Homo Luminous emerges from the illusion of consumerist materialism, refusing to rise to the bait of manufactured drama, those who delude themselves that they are the rightful rulers of a planetary fiefdom will be left arguing amongst themselves.

Either way, Homo Luminous will prevail.

Kindest Regards

Ian R Crane
Thermate911
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So why is Darth Cheney (Rockefeller, Heritage et al!) still at large? By the grace of 'Homo Luminous'?

Why are so many otherwise intelligent people supporting their own demise? MIx wallahs please take note, as you too can breathe Corexit; you too will be sterilised with GM foods; you too will be expendable in the scrabble to avoid the abyss of your masters' making.

Meanwhile, Mr.Crane's Homo Luminousos go from strength to strength, hopefully remembering to include the innocent and ignorant under their shield of blue?

Do you discuss your 'dreams of protection' anywhere in public, I wonder ;-)

redadare
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:

Do you discuss your 'dreams of protection' anywhere in public, I wonder Wink

I might do if I knew what the frig it was all about!!

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steven Kinzer on the History of BP And Its Role in the 1953 Iran Coup

Link

Amy Goodman on Gaza attack, BP oil spill catastrophe and Obama’s wars

Link

Essential viewing folks, please buzz it up thanks!

http://www.buzzflash.net/story.php?id=1104498

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Thermate911
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, D_D, that's really below the belt posting THAT when poor old BP are struggling for image!

From O'Bummer's fireside chat last night:-

Quote:
And tonight, I’ve returned from a trip to the Gulf Coast to speak with you about the battle we’re waging against an oil spill that is assaulting our shores and our citizens.

Can you conceive of a mindset that could dream up such loaded, yet utterly empty and useless words? So it's a 'WAR on OIL' now, hmm? Let's give a big welcome to the MMS, who will explain in detail how we're gonna conduct this noo war of their own making...!

I came to a halt right there but here's the whole sorry mess for those who can be bothered to wade through such garbage:-

http://blogs.forbes.com/energysource/2010/06/15/obamas-oil-spill-speec h-full-text/

Here's a friend of mine's take on the disaster...

[img] http://www.flickr.com/photos/51097573@N04/4696050347/in/pool-rebrandbp  [/img]

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice Shocked
oil spill - MOVE OUT OF THE SOUTHERN STATES you are going to get sick

Link

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet William Rodriguez will have a few things to say about Kenneth Feinberg!

9/11 figure will run BP's spill claims fund
16 Jun 2010
The White House and [its paymaster] BP agreed on Wednesday that the oil giant would create a $20 billion fund to pay claims for the worst oil spill in American history. The fund will be independently run by Kenneth Feinberg, the mediator who oversaw the 9/11 victims compensation fund, according to three people familiar with the deliberations. President Obama and his top advisers met Wednesday morning with BP’s top executives and lawyers to finalize the agreement. The talks were complicated by the fact that BP’s ultimate liabilities for the cleanup and lost business are unknowable since the two-month-old leak of its well in the Gulf of Mexico could be spewing oil for months more.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/17/us/politics/17obama.html

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
So why is Darth Cheney (Rockefeller, Heritage et al!) still at large? By the grace of 'Homo Luminous'?

Why are so many otherwise intelligent people supporting their own demise? MIx wallahs please take note, as you too can breathe Corexit; you too will be sterilised with GM foods; you too will be expendable in the scrabble to avoid the abyss of your masters' making.

Meanwhile, Mr.Crane's Homo Luminousos go from strength to strength, hopefully remembering to include the innocent and ignorant under their shield of blue?

Do you discuss your 'dreams of protection' anywhere in public, I wonder Wink

Whilst I agree with you about 'Homo Luminous', I know that Ian Crane is a genuine 9/11 Truther. The rest of his post is illuminating (sorry about that!); the guy knows what he is talking about re the oil business; he was in it for years, including being in the Middle East during the first Gulf War, when he found out that it was US Special Forces, and not the Iraquis, who blew up the Kuwaiti wells, so that US companies could come in and make a killing putting the fires out. Never mind all the environmental pollution and resultant sickness of countless Kuwaitis, Iraquis, Saudis and 'Coalition' forces. It was this knowledge that set him on the quest for the truth about the war, and subsequent NWO abominations.

Incidently, whilst I certainly don't share their beliefs (I believe they are deluded by the old Satanic temptation of 'Men like Gods'), I know others in the 9/11 movement that share his ideas, and I know that a number of them are very good, honest people, intent on spreading the truth about 9/11 and many other issues.
None of us are perfect; these guys and gals are NOT dissinfo agents, just erroneous (in my, your and most of us's opinion) on the 'Homo Luminous' business (and a few other issues), but again it doesn't detract from their positive input to 9/11 etc. Hopefully, one day they will 'See the Light!'.

Thermate911
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

;-) I'm not knocking Mr.Crane, per se - just the whole 'chill out, everything's fine' approach to the present reality - a reality that would be quite different if the majority in the west were not sleepwalking under a ~3000 year dream which has, over many generations of programming, lulled them into compliance with the very beings who are preventing their spiritual awakening.

I see Beings of Light as the very antithesis of the so-called Illuminati. If Homo Luminoso equates with Bhodisatva, bring 'em on ;-)

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting reply to a comment I posted @ Facebook:

comment:
Quote:
'Forget the wildlife! We gotta save BP' that's the word from UK officials and MSM alike!!!

reply:
Quote:
Just like in Indonesia...... We have suffered the Lapindo Mud for 4 years, and yet the corporation would not take the responsibility for this.....

So I searched and some background:
http://hubpages.com/hub/Lapindo-Mud-and-Bakries-Responsibility

Quote:
Who doesn’t know Aburizal Bakrie? A well-known Indonesian tycoon, who is also known as the richest man in South East Asia, has been dealing with lots of problems in his life, including the ‘Lapindo Mud’ problem which has made thousands of innocent people homeless till now. Okay, for you who has no idea of this notorious ‘Lapindo Mud’ case, let me give you a brief detail of what really happened years ago. Below is a quote I took from a local magazine in 2006.

“With the Bakrie Group out of its financial mess, along came the mud to entrap it once more. The mud seepage at the PT. Lapindo Brantas drilling site at Porong, Sidoardjo in East Java that began as far back as May this year is still spluttering away, so far having swallowed a toll road, the Pertamina gas pipeline and the livelihoods of thousands of people.

The government has been adamant that the company has to bear the cost of compensation programs, although the Sidoardjo administration has also had to put its hands into its pockets. At the end of last year, senior figures in the government, not least Finance Minister Sri Mulyani Indrawati, were battling to limit the damage to the stage budget.

Aburizal Bakrie found himself in a dilemma. Speaking on November 22 in his capacity as chief social welfare minister, the said Lapindo should be held responsible for the drilling accident. “The important thing is the well-being of the people who live in the area. It is not important who controls Lapindo, the company is the one who should be held responsible.”

The comment came after Fuad Rahmany, the head of capital market watchdog Bapepam, said a move by Lapindo’s parent company, PT Energi Mega Persada, to sell stakes in firms that control Lapindo was “not appropriate”.

Sri Mulyani, Rahmany’s boss, also backed up Bapepam’s stance on the divestment. Aburizal Bakrie appealed for the Lapindo divestment to be kept out of politics, but given that the disaster has brought such enormous costs to the public and the state, it’s hard to see how it can be kept out of the political arena.

The Financial Times added to the speculation that the Bakrie Group was trying in some way to dodge responsibility when it disclosed the presence of James Belcher behind the Freehold Group, which was to buy the distressed Lapindo assets until the company scrapped the plan at the end of November.

Freehold is registered in the tax haven of the British Virgin Islands, and Belcher himself is a long time friend of Aburizal Bakrie. No details were provided on Freehold’s position on compensation for victims of the all-engulfing mud.

In an interview with FT, Belcher admitted he had engaged in some deals with Bakrie family in the last 25 years. No details are available on what those deals may have been, but an internet search reveals that a James Belcher is implicated in an influence-buying case involving Senator Chris Dodd (Democrat, Connecticut). Dodd, the general chair of the Democrat National Convention during the ’96 election cycle, has repeatedly scoffed at the notion he had anything to do with fundraising drives, now at the heart of government probes.

Belcher has also served as president of Lewis and Peat Rubber L.P., a company that filled for bankcruptcy in 2000. Lewis & Peat, a trading company with activities in Singapore, London, and Connecticut, was a subsidiary of Bakrie’s PT Bakrie Sumatra Plantation Tbk….. “

Well, if Bakrie is so rich, why doesn’t he hold responsibility for all those people? Another injustice has happened in Indonesia. And as usual, the poor are victimized here.

Monty Python:
'What is the struggle of class against class?'
Buzzzzz
'Yes Karl Marx'
Marx- 'It is a Political Struggle'
'Yes, yes! One step closer to that luxury three piece suite'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: