FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

22Jul05 Jean Charles De Menezes Stockwell tube train murder
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A composite picture comparing Jean Charles de Menezes with the attempted July 21 suicide bomber Hussain Osman was dishonestly manipulated, a court was told today.
The image - produced to illustrate how similar the two men were in appearance - was shown to jurors at the Old Bailey by lawyers for the Metropolitan police.

The force faces a single charge under health and safety laws over the death of De Menezes, a Brazilian electrician, who was shot by armed officers at Stockwell tube station, in south London, on July 22 2005.
Police have claimed they mistook the innocent 27-year-old for Osman because the pair looked so similar.
The composite picture, showing half of each man's face, was reconstructed to help support police claims that officers would have had great difficulties in differentiating between the two men.

However, Clare Montgomery QC, prosecuting, told the Old Bailey that the image had been altered "by either stretching or resizing so the face ceases to have its correct proportions".

The judge, Mr Justice Henriques, told the jury: "A serious allegation has been made that a picture has been manipulated so as to mislead."

Michael George, a forensics consultant, today told the court that the composite image could not have been produced using simple Powerpoint software.

He said the two images used to make the picture appeared to have a "greater definition" than the composite picture, and produced an alternative composite in which the two faces had different skin tones and their mouths and noses were not aligned.

Police have been accused of a "catastrophic" series errors leading to the death of De Menezes.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/menezes/story/0,,2193070,00.html

Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep it is clearly visible that the pic is manipulated, Osmans neck cheek and hairline Shocked

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

these are various shots of the Ethiopean Osman
compare with De menezes you will agree the composite was manipulated

It is another utterly disgraceful episode for Ian Bliar
a black african man and a white caucasian do not look the same
yet they have clearly stretched and lightened the image of hussain to bring them closer in appearance

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the one used and it looks like it has smudging added to the lest under the Ear! I wonder if stretching this web image in Paint gives a similar effect? Note how the split image is extra grainy Wink

Well here it is no colour change or smudging visible, wow the cops are reckless

hussain128ready1.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  14.21 KB
 Viewed:  181 Time(s)

hussain128ready1.JPG

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

Wokeman
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:55 pm    Post subject: scenario Reply with quote

Yes,
That was a job for Photoshop. That could have been easily changed to fit the scenario.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Menezes 'entitled to protection'
http://news.uk.msn.com/Article.aspx?cp-documentid=6494216

Innocent Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes was entitled to the protection of the law "whoever he was, wherever he came from", jurors were told.

The 27-year-old was acting no differently to "hundreds of others" when he was gunned down by police firearms officers on a Tube train, the Old Bailey heard.

And a guilty verdict against the force being tried over his death would "improve the police, not destroy it", said Clare Montgomery QC, prosecuting.

She said the "shining example" of bravery many officers showed on July 22, the day he was shot, would not be besmirched by a conviction.

The Metropolitan Police is accused of a "catastrophic" series of errors leading up to the death of Mr de Menezes at Stockwell Tube station.

He was shot seven times after being mistaken for suicide bomber Hussain Osman. The Met denies a single charge under health and safety laws.

In her closing speech, Miss Montgomery urged jurors not to be "deflected" by a consideration of Mr de Menezes's character, including the fact he had taken cocaine and the suggestion he may have been an illegal immigrant.

She said: "Whoever he was, wherever he came from, he was entitled to the protection of the law that day. He did nothing to deserve the death that you have heard so vividly described. His conduct that morning was no different from the conduct of hundreds of others, of commuters who come into the city."

The court has heard Mr de Menezes was followed from a block of flats linked to Osman, taking a bus to Brixton Tube station before getting back on it to go to Stockwell when he realised the station was closed for a terror alert.

His behaviour aroused the suspicions of surveillance officers pursuing him, the court has heard.

Nick Cooper
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Police guilty over Menezes case

Jean Charles de Menezes: Followed to train, then shot
London's police force has been found guilty of breaking health and safety laws over the shooting dead of a man officers mistook for a suicide bomber.
The Metropolitan Police unnecessarily put the public at risk in chasing Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes across the city, a jury decided.

Armed police shot Mr de Menezes shot seven times in the head at Stockwell Tube station on 22 July 2005.

The force has been fined £175,000 and ordered to pay £385,000 in costs.

The Old Bailey jury said police chief Cressida Dick, who led the operation, bore "no personal culpability".

In a statement, Len Duvall, chair of the Metropolitan Police Authority (MPA), said policing in London was "a tough business".

"We ask the police to do a difficult job on our behalf and sometimes they make mistakes," Mr Duvall said.

Why did Jean Charles die? A step-by-step guide to killing

"This case led to the tragic death of an innocent man. Our ultimate aim is to make sure we all learn from this tragedy."

The MPA said it fully supported Met Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair and would continue to work with him.

But the Liberal Democrats have called for Sir Ian to resign.

The party's president Simon Hughes said: "I think it has very severe implications for the Met Police.

"This was a collective failure of responsibility, a collective breach of the law, and both the police service, led by the commissioner, and the police authority, who are the politically accountable people, will have some very severe questions to answer, and rightfully so."

'Risk to public'

The unprecedented, highly controversial trial came after prosecutors said that no individual officer could be held responsible for the electrician's death.

Instead, they said the force, represented by the Met Commissioner's Office, should be tried for failing to protect the public from the risks posed by a suspected suicide bomber on the loose.

The Met vehemently denied the allegation during the trial, saying that there was no case for it to answer.

But Clare Montgomery QC, prosecuting, told the jury that Scotland Yard commanders had made a string of errors on 22 July that culminated in an unwarranted risk to the public and ultimately the death of Mr de Menezes.

Sir Ian had warned before the trial began that a guilty verdict would have profound effects on policing.

Cressida Dick led the Met Police operation

He said officers would be left in a difficult position of not being able to use their judgement in emergency situations, out of fear of breaking the law.

But during his summing up, Mr Justice Henriques told the jury they needed to focus on the key events of the day.

"It was not appropriate to say this case may have an influence on the way police throughout the country may carry out their work in the future," he told the jury.

"Your concern is the past and what happened on July 22, nothing more, nothing less."

Failures

The operation began when detectives investigating the failed suicide bombings of the previous day linked one of the suspects, Hussain Osman, to a block of flats in south London.

Mr de Menezes also lived in the block, and when he left home at 0930 BST, surveillance officers were unsure if he was their target.

Ms Montgomery told the court the situation had worsened because senior officers failed to keep to their own agreed plan, while firearms teams were both poorly briefed and in the wrong locations.

This meant that it became impossible to effectively stop the suspected suicide bomber before he boarded a bus and headed for the underground system.

The Met denied this, saying its commanders and officers on the ground did all they could to apprehend the bombers and minimise the risks to the public.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7069796.stm

Result.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a result. Ian Blair has not been sacked or prosecuted, Cressida Dick is walking free. This is not justice this is a show trial.
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Not a result. Ian Blair has not been sacked or prosecuted, Cressida Dick is walking free. This is not justice this is a show trial.

I wonder what you would have been said if the verdict had been not guilty? This clears the way for the inquest, the verdict of which may well lead to further legal action. But I'm sure you'll be impotently whinging every step of the way....
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is a beginning not a result as you called it. There was no way in the mount everest of legal cover ups that they could not have been guilty.
Blair needs to be charged with murder.

Cressida Dick gave the order to 'stop'

Calling me impotent? Interesting, second time someone has said that.

Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
It is a beginning not a result as you called it.

So when you're team wins its first match of the season, you don't celebrate it for the same reasons?
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guilty verdict delivered on the very day that marks 119 weeks since Jean Charles de Menezes was extra-judiciously executed.
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Guilty verdict delivered on the very day that marks 119 weeks since Jean Charles de Menezes was extra-judiciously executed.

Blimey!....so it is.

I just can't get over the idea that some people, whoever they are, can pump an innocent man's head full of bullets and get done for a breach of 'Health and Safety'.

It is jaw-droppingly comical. I suppose 'H & S' allows conviction without anyone being personally responsible (or something like that ).

Henry Makow is right. Satan rules..........and he's a very crafty chap.
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kbo234 wrote:
Mark Gobell wrote:

Blimey!....so it is.

I just can't get over the idea that some people, whoever they are, can pump an innocent man's head full of bullets and get done for a breach of 'Health and Safety'.

It is jaw-droppingly comical. I suppose 'H & S' allows conviction without anyone being personally responsible (or something like that ).

Henry Makow is right. Satan rules..........and he's a very crafty chap.

I thought they got promoted for their work on De Menezes.
Who tried them and what where they tried for is always a mystery.
This is more akin to propaganda so it is in the news all the time.

If no one is prosecuted for murdering a man, there is no guilty verdict. There is not guilty verdict called guilty.

Much like the pay increases below the rate of inflation which are actually pay cuts.

Orwellspeak is mainstream in every aspect of out lives.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Staraker wrote:

So when you're team wins its first match of the season, you don't celebrate it for the same reasons?

What team do you support then?
Honestly, celebrate, you really are in a different universe to me.

I say that this is an almighty miscarraige of justice. Ian Blair should be in the dock charged with at the very least corperate manslaughter. Cressida Dick who gave the order to shoot should be done for murder.
The officers who actually emptied their magazines into the unarmed and subdued and restrained innocent mans head shoudl be charged too.
you see it is a crime for officers to obey orders they know to be wrong.

There is no question of celebrating. All of these butchers must be punished. They need to be stripped of their rank, suspended without pay, lose their pensions and await trial.

Staraker - Why not pass on your celebrations to the victims family and at the same time tell them what you thought about the rape allegation.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:38 am    Post subject: Thugs or protectors....? Reply with quote

I agree with Stelios here. Having watched the clips of the surveillance cameras on last night's (mainstream) news, and it struck me just how thuggish these so called police looked and acted, reminded me of armed bank robbers. These people are suppose to be protecting the public, yet they seem to feel that they can behave how they wish. Mr de Menezes was acting completely normally, just going to work and minding his own business, and it beggars belief when one thinks of the stories and downright lies put out by the thuggish police!!

Blair (the copper) should resign in disgrace, Dick and her senior colleagues should be fired, and they should all be put on trial for murder. Because that was what this was, cold blooded murder by people who think they are above the law!!

Just because they were chasing so called "terrorists" (and here I have to voice my complete scepticism about all this operation and its "terrorists) does not mean to say that the police should be able to behave as if they were in a 'wild west cowboy' film.
Nick Cooper
Suspended
Suspended

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Staraker wrote:

What team do you support then?

None. Can't stand football.
Quote:
Honestly, celebrate, you really are in a different universe to me.

I never used "celebrate" related to the verdict, I used it related to the sporting metaphor. You do know what a "metaphor" is, don't you? I only ask because you seem to love taking things literally when you think it proves a point, even when it doesn't.
Quote:
I say that this is an almighty miscarraige of justice.

It is a step forwards.
Quote:
Ian Blair should be in the dock charged with at the very least corperate manslaughter. Cressida Dick who gave the order to shoot should be done for murder.
The officers who actually emptied their magazines into the unarmed and subdued and restrained innocent mans head shoudl be charged too.
you see it is a crime for officers to obey orders they know to be wrong.

Don't patronise me. You've already demonstrated that you know very little about police shootings in general (amongst other things), so you're hardly in a position to lecture others.
Quote:
There is no question of celebrating.

Put that straw man away - it's looking decidedly tatty through over-use.
Quote:
All of these butchers must be punished. They need to be stripped of their rank, suspended without pay, lose their pensions and await trial.

However much of a frisson of schadenfreude it gives you, that (with the exception of suspension without pay) could be seen as a move towards an assumption of "guilty until guilty," which is hardly a sound basis for a legal system. Personally I'd also like police under internal investigation to be stripped of the loophole that allows them to retire early with full pension, as has happened too many times in the past, but that's a separate issue.
Quote:
Staraker - Why not pass on your celebrations to the victims family

Mis-attribution of specific emotion aside aside:
Quote:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7073347.stm

HARRIET WISTRICH, MENEZES FAMILY SOLICITOR

"The family are pleased that these proceedings have come to a conclusion, and look forward to being able to effectively participate in the inquest that must now follow.

The police defence team descended to the gutter, seeking to shift the blame onto the innocent victim from their own wrongdoing.

We deplore the tactics of the defence and the smearing of Jean Charles' name."

ERIONALDO DA SILVA, MENEZES FAMILY FRIEND:

"Today is an emotional moment for us.

I have spoken to Jean Charles's mother, Maria, and she said nothing can bring him back, but she's at least pleased that the men and women of the jury have found the Metropolitan Police guilty of the charge.

We will not rest in our fight for justice."

In which, of course, they have my full support.
Quote:
and at the same time tell them what you thought about the rape allegation.

Since you consistently and spectacularly failed to grasp the only issue I raised there, I won't trouble myself with your worthless flippancy.

Why is it that I get the impression that you would have actually preferred a not guilty verdict, as it would have confirmed what you think you already know with such conviction/prejudice?
Wokeman
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:53 pm    Post subject: Was De Menezes Killing Part of a Strategy of Tension? Reply with quote

[size=24]Sunday, August 21, 2005
A plot by a secretive section of the military to kill De Menezes as part of a strategy of tension? [/size]

Photo by Caroline Ford
[img]http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Image:Jean_charles_de_menezes_s hrine_dec_06-2.jpg[/img]

There has been speculation that all the recent terror incidents in Britain are part of a 'strategy of tension' similar to that which brought terror to Greece, Italy and Turkey in the 1960s, 1970s and 1980s.
If elements of the security services could catch and kill someone on the London Underground and then claim that this was a Moslem terrorist, this would advance the fascist agenda.
It would support the idea that 9 11, the Bali Bombs, the Madrid Bombs and the London Bombs were the work of Moslem terrorists, rather than the work of the security services, using double agents and patsies.
When agents of the UK government shot dead the innocent Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes, the police claimed that they had shot a dangerous terrorist.

It looks as if there were (at least) two groups who were involved in the pursuit of Jean Charles de Menezes:

1. The police
2. A shadowy military group

Senior sources in the Metropolitan Police told The Observer (21 August 2005) that

1. their surveillance officers felt that de Menezes was not about to detonate a bomb,
2. was not armed
3. and was not acting suspiciously.

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,6903,1553440,00.html

A police source said: 'There is no way those three guys would have been on the train carriage with him [de Menezes] if they believed he was carrying a bomb. Nothing he did gave the surveillance team the impression that he was carrying a device.'

It was only when they were joined by 'armed officers' that things changed.

The Sunday Herald, which often has the best sources on security matters, tells us about the Special Reconnaissance Regiment (SRR).

http://www.sundayherald.com/51372 / AN INNOCENT MAN SHOT DEAD ON THE LONDON TUBE BY POLICE . . .SINCE ...

The Sunday Herald, 21 August 2005, tells us about the monitoring of the flat in Scotia Road, Tulse Hill, in south London.

The address was said to be linked to alleged bomber Hussein Osman.( Hussain Osman - arrested in Rome )

Among the surveillance team in Scotia Road was a soldier from a new “special forces” regiment -the Special Reconnaissance Regiment (SRR).

James Cusick, in the Sunday Herald, wrote:

"According to security sources, SRR personnel were involved in the tailing operation that saw de Menezes leave the block of flats, board a bus, and then enter the tube station at Stockwell. SRR personnel are also believed to have been on the tube train when he was shot.

"The SRR soldier at Scotia Road (given the codename Tango 10) used equipment which sent realtime pictures of all who came and went from the flats. Those receiving the pictures could check them against footage of who they were looking for. One security source said: 'In this kind of operation you never leave. You need to pee: you use a bottle; if there’s no bottle, tough. You never leave.'

"The police account says there is no footage of de Menezes leaving because the SRR soldier had to relieve himself. The police account says he sent out a message calling the man who left [de Menezes] an 'ICI' – a white northern European...

"Hussein Osman – arrested in Rome and scheduled for deportation to the UK within the next two months – was not an ICI. The CCTV footage of Osman the police held showed an Asian/north African male.

"De Menezes took a bus to Stockwell tube station, stopping briefly at Brixton...

"It is also understood that the senior police officer in charge of the operation, Commander Cressida Dick, had ordered de Menezes at this stage to be detained before he went into the tube station and that he should be alive...

"So why was de Menezes not stopped before the station?"

Apparently, both members of the police and the mysterious second group were on the train with de Menezes. It would appear that members of the mysterious second group murdered de Menezes.

"A security agency source contacted by the Sunday Herald said: 'This take-out is the signature of a special forces operation. It is not the way the police usually do things.... this has special forces written all over it.'”

The Sunday Herald points out:

"The initial post-mortem report into de Menezes’s death states the young Brazilian had 'vaulted over the ticket barrier'.

"A post-mortem report does not take its information from media reports. The police are contacted directly and written accounts are delivered. Details of the barrier being “vaulted” therefore came from the police. Why?

"And why at 4pm – five hours after the shooting – when the police would have known they had not killed Hussein Osman but a young Brazilian, did Sir Ian hold a press conference and insist that the shooting was 'directly linked' to the anti-terrorist operation?"

~~

What about the de menezes flat? Did Osman really live there?

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,6903,1553440,00.html

From the Observer, 21 August 2005:

"Questions have been raised about the accuracy of the police intelligence that led to the raid on the block of flats occupied by de Menezes. It was initially suggested that the flat was connected to the man known as Hussein Osman, who was arrested in Italy.

"On the Saturday after the shooting, officers raided the flat in a high-profile operation watched by the world's media. As a result, a man, identified only as 'C', was arrested 'on suspicion of the commission, instigation or preparation of acts of terrorism'. But he was released on 30 July with no charge, raising the possibility that the flats had no connection with the bombings."

~

Was there a plot to fool the public?

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/anthonylarkin.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4706787.stm

A passenger on the train, Anthony Larkin, told BBC News the man appeared to be wearing a "bomb belt with wires coming out".The 'man' was Brazilian Jean Charles de Menezes, who was shot by government agents.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/4706913.stm

Commuter Anthony Larkin, who was also on the train at Stockwell station, told 5 Live he saw police chasing a man.

"I saw these police officers in uniform and out of uniform shouting 'get down, get down', and I saw this guy who appeared to have a bomb belt and wires coming out and people were panicking and I heard two shots being fired."

Is the Anthony Larkin named above the same as the one named below?

www.cmr.qmul.ac.uk/cmrpeople.php?uid=130
(Accessible via a Google search for Anthony Larkin, cached page)

Mr Tony LarkinLead scientist, MET police. Forensic scientist Tel: Location: Mile End. Expertise: Forensic Science

http://news.scotsman.com/headlines.cfm?id=211762005

Anthony Larkin, the lead evidence recovery scientist with the Metropolitan Police...

~~

Did elements of the security services hope to fool the public into thinking that the person who was shot was one of the 'bombers' such as Hussain Osman - arrested in Rome .

Hussein Osman, who also uses the name Hamdi Isaac, moved to Rome by Eurostar five days after the 21 July attacks in London. His passport was not checked by the British at Waterloo.

~~

Operation Gladio and the 'strategy of tension' in Italy beginning in 1969.

Operation Gladio was organised by 'fascists' within the security services of the West.

Reportedly, the idea was to kill innocent people and then blame this on others.

Gladio was about keeping the right-wing elite in power.

Gladio agent Vincenzo Vinciguerra stated, in sworn testimony:

'You had to attack civilians, the people, women, children, innocent people, unknown people far removed from any political game. The reason was quite simple: to force ... the public to turn to the state to ask for greater security.'

Italian Prime Minister Giulio Andreotti revealed the existence of Gladio in 1991.

Parliamentary investigations in Italy, Switzerland and Belgium have given us a little of the truth.
The book "NATO's Secret Armies: Operation Gladio and Terrorism in Western Europe," by Daniele Ganser documents some of what we know so far.

Run by fascist elements in NATO and Washington, right-wing militias carried out acts of terrorism and electoral subversion in states such as Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Turkey and West Germany.

Gladio was the name used in Italy. In Austria the name was Schwert, Belgium -Sdra 8, Britain - Stay Behind, France - Glaive, Greece -Operation Sheepskin, Holland, Sweden -Sveaborg, Switzerland -P26 and Turkey -Special War Department. [Source: "Operation Gladio." users.westnet.gr/~cgian/gladio.htm]

A Pentagon document, Field Manual FM 30-31B, details the methods for launching terrorist attacks.85 people were killed on August 2, 1980 in the bombing of the Bologna train station.

According to the Italian Senate, after its investigation in 2000, the bombers were later discovered to be "men inside Italian state institutions and ... men linked to the structures of United States intelligence."

The Bologna bomb was part of Gladio's " strategy of tension" - fomenting fear to keep populations in thrall to "strong leaders" who will protect the nation from the ever-present terrorist threat.

The beginning of the 'strategy of tension' in Italy came in Dec. 12, 1969 when a bomb exploded inside the Banca Nazionale dell' Agricoltura in Milan's Piazza Fontana. 16 people were killed and 58 wounded.
Wokeman
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It certainly looked as if it was. The original story said that de Menezes was wearing a "heavy woollen" garment (sufficient to have been able to conceal a bomb), he leapt over the ticket barrier, and appeared to be Asian. A very suspicious character, people would have concluded, and he acted suspiciously. OK, they were wrong. but it's better to be safe than sorry. And the story would have been forgotten. Except, of course, it wasn't like that. Some brave soul, on the Press Complaints committee, blew the whistle and told a newspaper, that the story just wasn't true. The description of J-C de Menezes' behaviour was untrue, it was a lie. That of course was when the official story fell apart.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As per Guy Fawks its to show the public we're laying down the Law!
Illegal Immigrant ensures no come back! Pretty sick IMO

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disco_Destroyer wrote:
As per Guy Fawks its to show the public we're laying down the Law!
Illegal Immigrant ensures no come back! Pretty sick IMO

I'd also guess the verdict was written ahead of any court case (Let them get away with it but pretend public welfare comes 1st)

blackbear
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antiaristo....

Judge Mr Justice Henriques said : "There was a serious failure of accurate communication which has not been explained."

Well let me enlighten his lordship, or whatever other medieval title he goes by.

There were TWO different communications systems in use. One by PC Plod (Useless, which did not work underground, which is WHY he was allowed to go underground). One by the SAS shooters (state of the art, worked well).

The police were used as a cloaking device for Her Majesty's hit men, out for a day of hunting.

The price for this service? £175,000.

Nobody is guilty.
All a c*** up.
Nothing sinister here, folks.

These are the people I think about when putting Putin on a relative scale. From a very selfish perspective. There is very little chance Putin will kill me for spite. I can't say the same about the Mob in Buckingham Palace

Antiaristo......continues

They've pulled it off yet again.

Here is what happened.

The Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPPC) held an investigation.*

They passed the file to the Crown Prosecution Service (PCS).

In 1933 the grand jury was abolished in England by Queen Mary (of Teck). It was the grand jury that made the common law common. Ordinary people would decide whether there was a case to be answered.

That function is now performed by the CPS.

At the top of the chain of command structure sits the attorney general. Ultimately it is the attorney general that makes the decision as to whether or not there is a prosecution.

At the time the ag was Lord Peter Goldsmith.

Now the ag is not a statute based position. It rests on the royal prerogative. His correct title is Her Majesty's Attorney General.

The decision came back from the CPS: "Insufficient evidence to prosecute any of those involved".

But they had to have some cover, a show-trial for the world. How else can they carry on lecturing Putin on the rule of law otherwise?

So they went for a corporate prosecution instead. Against the Metropolitan Police (who did NOT pull the trigger. The trigger men had their own communications system SEPARATE from the Metropolitan Police.)

Now the JURY can give a view.

Guilty.

But Her Majesty's Attorney General said there was not enough evidence to bring a prosecution against those responsible for the common law offense of murder.

The Crown takes precedence over the jury.
Her Majesty covers for her hit-men.
Goldsmith is long gone. Poof!

That's how you play the rule of law game, Mr Putin.

Rule of law, old chum.....

What about accountability?

http://commentisfree.guardian.co.uk/shami_chakrabarti/2007/11/what_abo ut_accountability.html

Sir Ian Blair has assured us that he intends to continue in post, but there is never dishonour in taking responsibility for your colleagues.
Shami Chakrabarti

When innocents die we seek answers. This is essential to civilised society and the rule of law which binds and protects the powerful and the powerless alike. When innocents die at the hands of those who have pledged to protect them, the search for answers, accountability and rebuilt trust becomes even more important. Like most Londoners, I will never forget July 2007. First the atrocity, then the failed plot and finally, the news that a suicide bomber had been shot dead. On July 22, some Londoners would have been relieved, others would have hoped that "they got the right man" and some might even have been sceptical about the strict necessity of so many bullets to an unwarned suspect's head. The news a day later, that an innocent man had been shot, was no doubt exacerbated by the commissioner's previous rush to the television cameras and subsequently by a number of "off the record" briefings to journalists about Mr de Menezes' immigration status, clothing and erratic behaviour - anything, it seemed, that might make his life less precious to the public.

When I was first asked to comment on the tragic operation, others were quick to judge and undermine support for the police. On Liberty's behalf, I chose a different course. Surely serving police officers in the most difficult of circumstances are entitled to the same presumption of innocence I would afford to terror suspects? Transparency and confidence in the future might be even more important than legal findings. In any event, my organisation had campaigned long and hard for the birth of the new Independent Police Complaints Commission - created to find swift, straight and sure answers in cases just like this. Two and a half years later, I feel more than a little foolish, as if my confidence in the complaints and investigation system was misplaced. Today's corporate conviction of the Metropolitan police means little more than a circular fine of the taxpayer and the Met's "right to a fair trial" (in which no individual's liberty was ever at stake) was the excuse for delaying full public disclosure of what went so badly wrong. The IPPC report is still not published and Londoners have no real idea whether a similar operation today would be any more competent than it was that fateful summer.

So much for transparency, what about accountability? David Kelly's death prompted the highest level of resignations at the BBC. Is this innocent life worth less? Sir Ian Blair has assured us that he intends to continue in post, notwithstanding calls for his resignation from both main opposition parties. Sir Ian has always been a controversial figure. One big difficulty for an independent public servant is that his fans and critics so often divide along party political lines. Campaigning for ID cards and 90-day detention does not a "top cop" make. Leading the brave men and women of the Metropolitan police is about professionalism and public confidence. With or without personal culpability, and as too many politicians forget, there is never dishonour in taking responsibility for your colleagues and going well.
Wokeman
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It took me ages to reach the conclusion that this exercise was to enable the creation of "a strategy of tension". Why, I asked myself, would they shoot an innocent man 11 times in the head, while he was being restrained, and at 3sec intervals? J-C de Menezes was an innocent victim of their "War on Terror" or more accurately, "War on Freedom" now being played out. Why did they put out false stories about his behaviour and actions. Had no-one blown the whistle, the world wouldn't have known otherwise, but someone did and that action rained all over their carefully planned parade. It was to create the atmosphere of threat, of danger, and fear of terrorism that will pervade an otherwise peace-loving community for years to come, while as a result precious freedoms and liberties are confiscated in the name of security and "fighting terrorism".
kbo234
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

POLICE TO WEAR HAIRNETS WHILE SHOOTING SUSPECTS IN THE FACE

METROPOLITAN police officers are to face tough new health and safety regulations for shooting people in the face, including hairnets and sterilised ear muffs.

From next April all apprehended suspects will have to be held in position while a team of specially trained Polish cleaners scrub down the surrounding area.

Once the necessary 'wet-floor' warning signs are in place and all personnel, including the suspect, have been fitted with hairnets and rubber gloves, the shooting in the face at point blank range can commence.

As soon as the sterilised bullets have been delivered to the safest part of the suspect's face, the wounds must then be covered with a blue plaster.

The police drew up the new rules after a series of shocking health and safety breaches during the accidental shooting in the face at point blank range of suspected electrician Jean Charles De Menezes.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said: "Getting shot in the face on the way to work is just one of the risks associated with living in the same society as the Metropolitan Police."

He added: "Throughout the accidental shooting in the face of Mr Al Menezes, our officers were in danger from slipping, excessive noise and coming into contact with an open and possibly infected wound.

"Not only will the police be better protected but members of the public can have confidence they will be shot in the face in a safe and healthy fashion."

Meanwhile Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Ian Blair has announced plans to knee the Archbishop of Canterbury in the testicles before calling a press conference and refusing to resign.

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/
Wokeman
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it!
Wokeman
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Ian Blair is not resigning because as he said "I've done nothing wrong!" And I don't think he did. The killing of J-C de Menezes was out of his hands, and he was not responsible. J-C's murder (which it was) was ordered from a much higher authority.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been in any doubt that the extra-judicial murder of Jean Charles de Menezes was always a component part of the strategy of tension.

I am also of the opinion that those under Bliar's command didn't do it.

The rest is, as usual, a sideshow that hasn't placated anyone, apart from the other Bliars' mate, Martin Kettle.

Freedomsdefender
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:37 pm    Post subject: A stage further. Reply with quote

O.K. The police cannot be held to account for killing an innocent in the street a,if they feel they are a, under threat b, the subject is suspected of being a terrorist (however mistaken) is it therefor reasonable to kill a policeman if you believe he is going to shoot you by mistake?[/u]
conspiracy analyst

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Thugs or protectors....? Reply with quote

spiv wrote:

Just because they were chasing so called "terrorists" (and here I have to voice my complete scepticism about all this operation and its "terrorists) does not mean to say that the police should be able to behave as if they were in a 'wild west cowboy' film.

If the police were really chasing terrorists they should have been after men in suits and ties probably wearing glasses and holding briefcases.

The myth that terrorists are dressed normally and are of a dark skinned complexion is a media myth.
redkop
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bbc interviewed a man straight after the killing on live tv,he gave all the information to the interviewer that what we see became the media image of JCD.
I listened to the GG show on TS and heared another gentleman also pointing this out. If we can find that feed to repoduce it we may find that he was a plant and indoing so start to unravel this killing.
I believe this was like a anthrax threat in america after 911,designed to make the media and public look away at something else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Unexplained Deaths, 'Suicidings', 'Accidents', Plots & Assassinations All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: