FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

killtown's NPT FREE SPEECH VERBOTEN zone
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic


Joined: 06 Oct 2006
Posts: 438
Location: That Yankee country the U.S.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
And what do you want me to do Killtown? Place those you define as trolls in a sandpit it appears. What is their crime? Principally attacking NPTs and sept clues.

Are you BLIND!!!

They personally attack! Mock, ridicule, insult, smear. Are they acceptable "etiquette" at your forum?

_________________
killtown.blogspot.com - 911movement.org
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 3889
Location: North Down, N. Ireland

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being Brits, we're allowed to do that if we feel it's called for 'champ'.
Particularly wherever bulls!t and snake oil salesmen are concerned.
We don't even have to ask anyone, because we're a free people.

If you don't like it, go back to your control freak Fuhrer Forum and Killtown away to your hearts content impressing poor defectives like Prole Art.

Because - and I think I speak for many - you sure don't impress anybody here.

_________________
Dissolution of the Global Corporations.
It's the only way.

It's them or us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away


Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Posts: 3140
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Specific examples, please

I don't believe 'they' "personally attack! Mock, ridicule, insult, smear" any more than you and other NPT supporters do of their critics.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Killtown
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic


Joined: 06 Oct 2006
Posts: 438
Location: That Yankee country the U.S.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All you had to do is look at the sentence above you:

Quote:
chek's sig

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and noplaner stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former". Alberto Einstein (no relation)


Quote:
Examples of bad netiquette

- Inappropriate swearing, flippancy and sarcasm

- Referring to other posters in your signature

And stop game-playing in trying to spin this on NPTers. these trolls starting attacking us first, we complained, you didn't do anything about it, so we started fighting back.

_________________
killtown.blogspot.com - 911movement.org
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 3889
Location: North Down, N. Ireland

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
All you had to do is look at the sentence above you:

Quote:
chek's sig

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and noplaner stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former". Alberto Einstein (no relation)


Quote:
Examples of bad netiquette

- Inappropriate swearing, flippancy and sarcasm

- Referring to other posters in your signature

And stop game-playing in trying to spin this on NPTers. these trolls starting attacking us first, we complained, you didn't do anything about it, so we started fighting back.


Questioning the validity of you and your supporters inadequate theories is perfectly legitimate.

You classing any such questioning as an 'attack' is the action of a spoilt child and you get treated as such. Where's the mystery?

I imagine it is difficult to defend the indefensible, hence your never ending and preposterous appeals to authority.

Why not ask Ian how many other posters - ever - have antics as tiresome as your behaviour?

_________________
Dissolution of the Global Corporations.
It's the only way.

It's them or us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away


Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Posts: 3140
Location: UK

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
All you had to do is look at the sentence above you:

Quote:
chek's sig

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and noplaner stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former". Alberto Einstein (no relation)


Quote:
Examples of bad netiquette

- Inappropriate swearing, flippancy and sarcasm

- Referring to other posters in your signature

And stop game-playing in trying to spin this on NPTers. these trolls starting attacking us first, we complained, you didn't do anything about it, so we started fighting back.


Chek's signature does not refer to any one individual. This current spat which is merely a repeat of previous spats which were initially kicked off by some highly aggressive and abusive posts from Fred and supporters. This recent spat started with an evidence based post from Chek. I don't believe his questions have yet been answered, not that you are under any obligation to do so.

Yes 'they' have used the terms liar (for which they provided what they believe to be evidence) and nutter. In response you have used the terms shill and troll. Six of one, half a dozen of the other as far as I'm concerned.

Besides all these complaints are highly hypocritical given the track record of many leading 'researchers' voices for aggressive and abusive campaigning against those who disagree with them.

The appropriate way for you and those supporting you to 'fight back' is to engage with the evidence and stop whinging about the moderation. It would be nice to see you denounce the behaviour of MLB whose posting tonight was undoubtedly troll like
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2650
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
All you had to do is look at the sentence above you:

And stop game-playing in trying to spin this on NPTers. these trolls starting attacking us first, we complained, you didn't do anything about it, so we started fighting back.

Yup, the world won't accept yet NPT or DEW. Nothing you can do about it really except offer evidence as best you can and expect ridicule
It's no good fighting back, I think I've said this before, it only harms the cause.
There's very good evidence for more advanced techniques on 9/11, and indeed I would argue in Bali and on 7/7 plus some other situations
You won't achieve acceptance by fighting back
Fighting does nothing except raising the stakes on the other side
like the OCT v remote guidance/controlled demolition, you just keep dripping the information out, like it or leave it
However contolled the opposition individuals will come onside as they find fit
I obsessively fought positions on this just two or three years ago
I've no doubt there are organised oppositional forces
You won't find any benefit from obsessively fighting it

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 3889
Location: North Down, N. Ireland

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
Killtown wrote:
All you had to do is look at the sentence above you:

And stop game-playing in trying to spin this on NPTers. these trolls starting attacking us first, we complained, you didn't do anything about it, so we started fighting back.

Yup, the world won't accept yet NPT or DEW. Nothing you can do about it really except offer evidence as best you can and expect ridicule
It's no good fighting back, I think I've said this before, it only harms the cause.
There's very good evidence for more advanced techniques on 9/11, and indeed I would argue in Bali and on 7/7 plus some other situations
You won't achieve acceptance by fighting back
Fighting does nothing except raising the stakes on the other side
like the OCT v remote guidance/controlled demolition, you just keep dripping the information out, like it or leave it
However contolled the opposition individuals will come onside as they find fit
I obsessively fought positions on this just two or three years ago
I've no doubt there are organised oppositional forces
You won't find any benefit from obsessively fighting it


Dh, I respect that you are a no plane believer, but I take it that does not mean that you agree with manipulating evidence, or that you would view exposing that manipulated evidence as a bad thing?

_________________
Dissolution of the Global Corporations.
It's the only way.

It's them or us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
paul wright
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 2650
Location: Sunny Bradford, Northern Lights

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
dh wrote:
Killtown wrote:
All you had to do is look at the sentence above you:

And stop game-playing in trying to spin this on NPTers. these trolls starting attacking us first, we complained, you didn't do anything about it, so we started fighting back.

Yup, the world won't accept yet NPT or DEW. Nothing you can do about it really except offer evidence as best you can and expect ridicule
It's no good fighting back, I think I've said this before, it only harms the cause.
There's very good evidence for more advanced techniques on 9/11, and indeed I would argue in Bali and on 7/7 plus some other situations
You won't achieve acceptance by fighting back
Fighting does nothing except raising the stakes on the other side
like the OCT v remote guidance/controlled demolition, you just keep dripping the information out, like it or leave it
However contolled the opposition individuals will come onside as they find fit
I obsessively fought positions on this just two or three years ago
I've no doubt there are organised oppositional forces
You won't find any benefit from obsessively fighting it


Dh, I respect that you are a no plane believer, but I take it that does not mean that you agree with manipulating evidence, or that you would view exposing that manipulated evidence as a bad thing?

I would view exposing manipulated evidence is a good thing
Isn't this what it's all about.
On whatever level you take it?

_________________
http://www.exopolitics-leeds.co.uk/introduction
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 3889
Location: North Down, N. Ireland

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dh wrote:
I would view exposing manipulated evidence is a good thing
Isn't this what it's all about.
On whatever level you take it?


Agreed.
Just checking Smile

_________________
Dissolution of the Global Corporations.
It's the only way.

It's them or us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gruts
Major Poster
Major Poster


Joined: 28 Apr 2007
Posts: 1050

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

while killtown drones on and on about imaginary trolling by people he doesn't like (while turning a blind eye to actual trolling by his adoring fans like prole art bollock) - I have to say that there's a much bigger problem on this forum and I'm really getting sick of it....

Killtowning. Mad

KILLTOWNING (as defined in the Dogsmilk Internet Dictionary) - to evade argument or discussion on an internet forum when you are unable to defend your position, by accusing the person you are debating with of trolling, shilling, hating etc and other handwaving distraction tactics. Named after the forum posting style of "killtown" (an extremely immature and annoying 9/11 "researcher").

EXAMPLE

killtown: *makes unsubstantiated claim*
other poster: *asks him to substantiate it (or proves him wrong)*
killtown: you're a troll and this forum is full of haters, shills and trolls! why does the admin continue to allow the trolls to keep posting here!? this is a shill site that's being controlled by the perps!!!
other poster: stop killtowning you clueless dufus!

well Ian, what do you say? there's far too much killtowning on this forum and I demand that you take action immediately! Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 3889
Location: North Down, N. Ireland

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Killtown wrote:
All you had to do is look at the sentence above you:

Quote:
chek's sig

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and noplaner stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former". Alberto Einstein (no relation)


Quote:
Examples of bad netiquette

- Inappropriate swearing, flippancy and sarcasm

- Referring to other posters in your signature

And stop game-playing in trying to spin this on NPTers. these trolls starting attacking us first, we complained, you didn't do anything about it, so we started fighting back.


Killtown - I just wanted to say thank you, thank you and thanks.

It occurred to me this morning (and then also in an act of synchronicity was also suggested by someone I'd never spoken with before - isn't the universe mysterious?) that to save Ian any further hassle over a stupid joke which most people probably didn't notice anyway, that maybe I should change my sig after all, to include The Links That Must Not Be Answered.

Whaddya think, 'champ'? Isn't the new one gee-golly swell?
Smokin' even? Or whatever you American chaps say anyway for satisfactory.

It's generated nearly 200 extra views into that September Clueless rubbish today on the first link alone!
Why didn't I think of it before??

So, and I mean this most sincerely, thanks again.
Without you, etc. etc.

_________________
Dissolution of the Global Corporations.
It's the only way.

It's them or us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> About this website All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group