FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Floods are God's vengeance for our sins warn bishops
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote



http://www.wilsoncenter.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=wq.essay&essay_id=231 274

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/591/62/
http://westyorkshiretruth.aceboard.com/225988-6438-4412-0-Chemtrails-B radford.htm
http://www.willthomas.net/Convergence/Weekly/Chemtrails.htm
http://educate-yourself.org/ct/


_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 06 Apr 2007
Posts: 306

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Long Tooth wrote:
man in white robes in sandels

ok correct me for not copying and pasting
What man in white robes in sandels?
It makes even less sense now but can you elaborate

Quote:
I lost many family members in the second world war, to label me a nazi is very offensive.

You are a supporter of a facist, murdering dictator who killed British soldiers and citizens. General Galtieri.
So yes you are a traitor and a facist supporter.
But Nazi?
As i said had you been around in the Hitler era yes you probably would have supported him too as you did Galtieri. Only your conscience knows the answer to that.
But if you are not a traitor, then your support for Galtieri shows a lack of moral judgement.
Quote:
you equate, my argentina has more right to claim the malvinas than some colonial expansionist butchering christian regime, to supporting a dictator.

General Galtieri was indeed a colonial expansionist butchering christian regime as you state so why support him?
Quote:

you still believe the british expats living in the malvinas are indiginous. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing just keep em coming old chap, truly hilarious.

I find this statement offensive as i am sure does every other reader. Lives were lost. People died. And you make it into some kind of sick joke.


The rents came to Britain in the early 1960's. And actually one of my uncles was indeed an officer in the British army. But that has nothing to do with me. I oppose war. I consider war a waste of human lives and immoral. The only thing i condone is defence. The Falklands was a defence as was World War 2.

However, world war one was NOT a just war. Neither are any of the wars being waged today. You see i believe man has the right to defend himself, his family, his land, his home. but he has no right to go and steal someone elses.
Quote:

PS where were your relatives during the rothschilds funding of both sides in the second world war? drawing up plans to give the northern side of cyprus up?


Cyprus was only invaded because the Harold Wilson government and Henry Kissinger made it happen. The Greeks and Turks lived happily together for hundreds of years. Until the 1970s. During the cold war Greece and Turkey both at times had military dictatorships very much like the Argentine one that you are so fond of. The CIA and Britain engineered these. But please dont distract usfrom the main topic.

The only way to end this argument is for you to admit that you were wrong to support the Argentine military dictator. You see to err is human. And God will forgive you your misjudgement.

Or if you continue to find justification, then all what i have said about you still stands.
But a person who has lost an argument should not tell lies.
I NEVER called you a NAZI.
I said if you did not understand me that if you were around in the HITLER era you would have PROBABLY been a sympathiser or even a fifth columnist. But we only have your modern day track record as antecedants.
Which is support for a murderous dictator who killed British troops and citizens. If the cap is too uncomforatble take it off



Hello stellios,

I trust your equivilant job of flipping burgers for £6 an hour isant too stressful for you today, perhaps we may get some logic from you, on the off chance that it isant, here is the reply to your points.

It seems you are not as well read up on your little mythical religious book, to bible bash with any authority at all, you do not know the man in white robes, sporting a beard and wearing sandals, allegedly nailed to a cross was jesus, the son of your god? I suggest re reading your bible from the start. Are you a one day christian? flouting everything your book of myths tells you to practice for 6 days? and one day a week clutching it to your chest singing onward christian soldiers marching of to war?

The hilarity is you believing the falkland islanders/malvinas residents, the expat brits living there as indiginious peoples. there seems to be only you peddling this absurdity. Are the british expats living in gibralter and Hong kong indiginious peoples too? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

you believe a man has no right to land grab someones elses land, hooray some logic, then you go on to legalise the malvinas land grab? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes thats truly a comical stelios piece of logic.

You then flippantly state the turks and greeks lived happily for hundreds of years until 1970, hehehe, you have just produced another classic rivaling the britsh expats as indiginious peoples, with that stupendous bit of knowledge, just too comical stelios for a serious reply.

I wonder why you are so silent on the history of the UK's butchering christian regimes, probably the same reason as you judging people when your little cult of christianity's book of religious myths clearly tells you not to do that, dosant it say, do not judge leave all judgement unto him, perhaps your apparant dyslexia prevents you from actually seeing that i have asked the same question on half a dozen occasions.

keep on judgeing people, although your bible myths book tells you not to or you will see the devil and burn in hell, At least you are ingoring that bullsh*t, perhaps you can ignore the rest of it as well.


You state,
The only way to end this argument is for you to admit that you were wrong to support the Argentine military dictator. You see to err is human. And God will forgive you your misjudgement

will your god forgive you for constantly judgeing people? it dosant matter if its a good judgement or a bad one, your religion specifically states ''do not judge, leave all judgement unto him'' dosant it? so why do you keep judgeing people?

for a self acclaimed christian cult follower as yourself, you are very clumsy and inept at side winding and soft shoe shuffling away from this question, its very comical stelio.

You accuse me of being a nazi in previous pots, because i think your god is a fantasy created to hoodwink people like you, ie gullable ignoramuses.

you say:
You see i believe man has the right to defend himself, his family, his land, his home

what has happened to turning your cheeks? a beacon of christianity you are, very very comical stelios, contradicting yourself at every opportunity.

do you suppose the devil has pencilled you to be some heat fodder? well dont worry, he is a mythical too. perhaps you ''seeing the light'' has blinded you to reason and logic?

waiting in anticipation for your next contribution, they are so comical, comical stelios.

who needs hate when you love your neigbours as much as you.

Hallelooya, hallelooooooooya. He's seen the light boy, hes seen the light.
perhaps wearing a thick pair of sunglasses after eye laser treatment will help you in future?

The next time you have a chat with your god, can you ask him about you judgeing people, even though it says do not judge in the cult biblican book, and will you share his answer with us, and perhaps take a tape recorder for the first shred of proof, to validate the christian cult? we have waited 2000 years for evidence, if you dont have one or cannot afford one from your job, we can wait another 2000 years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long Tooth wrote:

Hallelooya, hallelooooooooya. He's seen the light boy, hes seen the light.
perhaps wearing a thick pair of sunglasses after eye laser treatment will help you in future?


Are you sure you are not Rachel North in disguise?

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Long Tooth
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 06 Apr 2007
Posts: 306

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stelios wrote:
Long Tooth wrote:

Hallelooya, hallelooooooooya. He's seen the light boy, hes seen the light.
perhaps wearing a thick pair of sunglasses after eye laser treatment will help you in future?


Are you sure you are not Rachel North in disguise?


Hi Stelios,

May i politely suggest you apply for a position in the intellegence agencies?

you have me as Rachael North in disguise now.

you believe british expats in occupied colonies such as , gibralter and the malvinas/falklands as indiginious people. what about the ex occupied colony of Hong Kong, are the british expats living there indiginious peoples too?

Your PI detecting powers say i am a nazi.

You imagine the turks and greeks loved each other and lived in peace and harmony until 1970.

anyone not towing the line and beliving in your little cult is a satanist.

With intellegence and logic such as yours, MI5 and MI6 would welcome you with open arms.

Your silence is deafening on my repeated question of, do not judge, leave all judgement unto him. Wink

The touble is stelio, while the vast majority of your posts are waffle, mixed with breathtaking stupidity, occasionally, very rarely, you post a gem, in looking for some common ground, i think you have hit the nail on the head with your the doctors have been mind controlled possibly at a convention/course, and hypnosis i agree on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
uselesseater
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 21 Sep 2005
Posts: 629
Location: Leeds

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very interesting.

So the old preisthood are saying its your fault, repent and change your ways. i.e. an old witch doctor scam.

Whilst the new scientific preiesthood are telling us the same thing only it's due to a gas that you breath out. i.e. an old witch doctor scam.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 280

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly does anybody SERIOUSLY belive that religious claptrap?.

Remember that bishop or priest in the USA who tryed to get the Teletubbies banned because he said that Tinky-Winky was a Homosexual due to the symbol above his head and therefore aginst religon or something like that? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing.

_________________
One sure way for evil to prevail, is for the good to do nothing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Louise
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 19 Apr 2007
Posts: 280

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way i would like to thank the bishop for putting me right reguarding the disasters that are happening to the world at present.

I thought it was all down to Ming the Mercyless.

And i was just about to send Flash Gorden to go and sort him out.

Thanks a lot for putting me right Mr Bishop Laughing Laughing Laughing.

_________________
One sure way for evil to prevail, is for the good to do nothing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gericom
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 25 May 2007
Posts: 59
Location: Essex. U.K.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The recent floods and bad weather has got nothing to do with God, or Man. It's just "bad weather", that's all it is, so will people open their eyes and start talking some common sense on this issue?
_________________
regards, gericom
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 May 2006
Posts: 2376

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The flying spaghetti monster is angry with us. Eat more pasta!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 3187
Location: Here to help!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
"There will be some improvements in August but really we will not have a summer this year." The Met Office is blaming cooler sea temperatures in the Pacific Ocean prompted by the El Nino weather system for bringing a depression over the country.


An interesting and very significant nuggett of info hidden in that article

without El Nino Blighty will end up like Iceland (same longitude): not actually covered in Ice but cold and soggy!

_________________
Free your Self and Free the World
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
zoomer
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 24 Apr 2007
Posts: 179
Location: Manchester

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John White wrote:
Quote:
"There will be some improvements in August but really we will not have a summer this year." The Met Office is blaming cooler sea temperatures in the Pacific Ocean prompted by the El Nino weather system for bringing a depression over the country.


An interesting and very significant nuggett of info hidden in that article

without El Nino Blighty will end up like Iceland (same longitude): not actually covered in Ice but cold and soggy!


Manchester's been very very very bad. rain , then heavier rain, then heavier rain, then drizzle, then....ad nauseum. HELL! and flat grey light forever. though todays been only really summery day for ages

Wheres the quote from so i can dig more the claimed reasons for this nightmare

Also, trees. All this constant rain makes the ground so soggy trees uproot. And in the winter we had gales and trees were blown over--many of them--and snapped like matchsticks

_________________
keep asking questions!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xmasdale
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Posts: 1959
Location: South London

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I alone in thinking that the these bishops have said something worthwhile? In my humble opinion it appears that just about everyone writing on this thread has misinterpreted what the bishops are saying.

Nowhere can I see a report of a bishop saying that these floods are acts of God. The title of the article "Floods are God's vengeance for our sins" seems to me to be a typical piece of tabloid press spin which distorts out of all recognition what these bishops are here actually reported to have said.

They have said that the floods are a consequence of human arrogance. Human arrogance is indeed a form of moral degeneracy. I assume they are speaking of the arrogance of continual burning of fossil fuels without regard for the consequences, a factor which is widely believed to be behind climate destabilisation. (Though Andrew Johnson might pop up here and say it is far more to do with what is currently happening to the sun) Human arrogance is something warned about in the scriptures of all the great religions. We are told that we shall reap what we sow. This is the law of cause and effect. In Eastern religious tradition it is known as the Law of Karma.

Is everyone on this board so prejudiced against the western religious traditions that they assume a Daily Mail headline to accurately sum up what a couple of bishops have said? Read the text guys, of course allowing that even that may have been distorted by Daily Mail reporters who are perhaps trying to make out that these bishops are naive idiots. Or is it such fun to spend your time bashing the bishop that little things like accuracy should not be allowed to get in your way. Wink

Then the thread get's into an orgy of mud slinging, some of it very wierd. Stelios gets accused of being a naive Christian fundamentalist, which he isn't. Why doesn't he just come out and admit he's a Muslim, which he is?

And yes I confess that I do believe in God, if you interpret that word to mean the life force of the universe rather than a vengeful old man sitting somewhere up there on a cloud. Who doesn't believe in life, I wonder.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xmasdale wrote:
Stelios gets accused of being a naive Christian fundamentalist, which he isn't. Why doesn't he just come out and admit he's a Muslim, which he is?

I am a muslim ofcourse, but as you know Islam and Christianity are 95% the same religion, so the opinions are the same. As long as i am not called an atheist or a communist then i dont mind. Very Happy

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 07 May 2006
Posts: 2376

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a Commie Atheist Stelios.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster


Joined: 26 Feb 2007
Posts: 2516
Location: london

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
You are a Commie Atheist Stelios.

Why thank you, coming from you that is a complement.
Election tommorow in Sothall.
Conservative candidate donates £5000 to Labour
Convicted rapist Owen Oyston donates £10000 to Labour
I really do hope the Respect candidate does well because that is the only real alternative to the mainstream.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Whitehall_Bin_Men
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter


Joined: 13 Jan 2007
Posts: 2600
Location: Westminster, LONDON, SW1A 2HB.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bible BOMBSHELL: Noah's Ark story 'PROVEN with discovery at archaeological site'
https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1085215/biblical-prophecy-fulfill ed-boshippa-iraq-tower-of-babel-spt

ANCIENT remains discovered at an archaeological site in Iraq confirm the word of God and prove the existence of a site used by the human race after Noah's Great Flood, a documentary reveals.
By CALLUM HOARE
08:38, Mon, Feb 11, 2019 | UPDATED: 09:03, Mon, Feb 11, 2019

Ancient remains suggest 'alien race' lived in Tower of Babel
Play Video

The Tower of Babel is an ancient biblical tale of the Book of Genesis said to explain life after Noah’s Great Flood. According to the story, which many believe to be a myth, God erected a huge structure from the heavens to Earth to unite all humans, before scattering them across the globe. However, a discovery made in the Babylon Province of Iraq could provide evidence this mega-complex actually existed.

RELATED ARTICLES

Bible BOMBSHELL: Shock claims Jesus was GREEK after ancient documen...

Bible ALIEN SHOCK: Ancient ‘religious remains’ fuel ET claims
An extract from Genesis 11 reads: "Now the whole world had one language and a common speech.

"As people moved eastward, they found a plain in Western Asia and settled there. They said to each other, 'Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.'

PROMOTED STORY
ISA: How, not how much
ISA: How, not how much
(Fidelity (Capital at Risk))
"Then they said, 'Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves, otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.'"


According to Amazon Prime’s “Bible Conspiracies”, a find made in Borshippa archaeological site matches that of the ancient tale.


The Tower of Babel was told in the Book of Genesis (Image: GETTY)

The find was made in the Providence of Babylon (Image: GETTY)
A series of cylinders were found in Borshippa which pieced together a huge tower

Bible Conspiracies
The 2017 documentary revealed: “The Tower of Babel was said to be a myth by many scholars.

“However, a series of cylinders were found in Borshippa which pieced together a huge tower.

“These may be part of the Tower of Babel due to their sheer size and evidence of burned stonework.


”The investigation goes on to explain how the Bible says the structure would later be destroyed by angels under God’s orders."


The structure in Iraq is now of archaeological interest (Image: GETTY)
The series continued: “Many believe the tower was destroyed by God, but the text actually tells us it was a strange race, referred to as the Anunnaki.

“These Anunnaki were described as coming from the heavens, sent to guide humans.

“In times gone by they were called angels, but today we might call them aliens.


“In Genesis 6:4 we get a rather peculiar description of them.


The Bible contains many prophecies (Image: GETTY)
”The passage does describe how a group of giants were sent down by God to rule the Earth, however, does not reveal their involvement with the Tower of Babel."

It reads: “There were giants in the earth in those days and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bore children to them.

“The same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."

_________________
--
'Suppression of truth, human spirit and the holy chord of justice never works long-term. Something the suppressors never get.' David Southwell
http://aangirfan.blogspot.com
http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group