FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Image Impossible: The Evidance
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic


Joined: 26 Apr 2007
Posts: 321

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And the liar who can't spell posts from all his accounts. Nice.


Link
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster


Joined: 06 Oct 2006
Posts: 1616

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
And the liar who can't spell posts from all his accounts. Nice.


Link


Yes Fred; 90% of this forum is composed of John White. It's his personal plaything - didn't you know?

Now why are the spectators so nonchalant?

Can you spell p-h-o-t-o-s-h-o-p?

_________________
It's a man's life in MOSSAD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 3187
Location: Here to help!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some further thoughts:

I have been asked why I have not shown where "Sea Level" is when making my case

There is a reason: I encourage independant thinking, and don't take things further than nessacary, especially when dealing with something that a child like intelligence should be able to master. Providing all the answers encourages laziness and sloppy thinking. The only people who dont seem to have been able to grasp why a base of a tower a long way away cannot be lower than foreground detail in a photograph for themselves are all apparent members of "911researchers". I've found it quite satisfying to observe how efficiently Fred and his friends have undermined their own crediblity yet more by even asking the question

Regarding the battery park still fake, on relfection the easiest way to fake this image would be to take a picture post 9/11 and insert the towers into it. Given the uniformity of the towers as a shape, they lend themselves to that kind of faking. Its also worth considering that the people in the park did not appear in Fred's use of the image in his video: he clipped the image considerably to focus only on comparing the damage areas: and of course, he left the actual point of impact on the CNN footage off his direct comparison altogether. Further food for thought on the uses this fake has been put to

Regards to all, John

_________________
Free your Self and Free the World
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic


Joined: 26 Apr 2007
Posts: 321

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The actual reason you can't indicate sea level is because your analysis doesn't hold water and you know it. The very idea of you doing anything other than shouting down research is laughable.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
The actual reason you can't indicate sea level is because your analysis doesn't hold water and you know it. The very idea of you doing anything other than shouting down research is laughable.


the actual reason is stated in the post above yours, can you read as well as you can see?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Banish
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 18 Mar 2006
Posts: 250

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this photo was suspicious also. Blokes body language - almost casualness and the quasi religious imagery of the statue....but...if you look beneath the trees, you can see a good few people gathered looking up at the towers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the photos of the towers used to compare to the cnn footage are photoshoped.

forget the people in the park, just take all the photos that feature the towers, put them side by side if possible and look at the big differance in height of the towers compared to the slight change in angles.

its as though who ever did these photos was trying to imagine how much of the towers should be seen from each angle and got it all wrong.

if i knew how i'd easily beable to highlight the points in the photos, however i found it easy to tell just by flicking from one photo to the other.

the one where the towers are totally out of view is a big differance yet only a small change in angle IMO.

the towers were removed and added with images of 9/11, they were sight seeing photos originally, i bet millons who visit new york take a snap of the landmarks dont they? this is why the park seems so casual, it was'nt snapped on 9/11.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it dose concern me that those whole believe t.v fakery cannot by now see the points and faults in the photo's that make them suspect, i thought it was your professions.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 3889
Location: North Down, N. Ireland

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
The actual reason you can't indicate sea level is because your analysis doesn't hold water and you know it. The very idea of you doing anything other than shouting down research is laughable.


Fred, go to the library - preferably a proper book type library that is - and get the biggest books you can find on 'perspective' and 'proportions'. Sit down, read and study them. Re-read them if necessary.

Then you might have a clue. Maybe even a raging clue.

I'm under the distinct impression that you don't yet understand how your initial premise has been comprehensively shown to be garbage.

_________________
Dissolution of the Global Corporations.
It's the only way.

It's them or us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic


Joined: 26 Apr 2007
Posts: 321

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or how about no? I've got a better idea chek, Go to Hell. Your support for the murderers and attempt to cover up their crimes isn't going unnoticed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 3889
Location: North Down, N. Ireland

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
Or how about no? I've got a better idea chek, Go to Hell. Your support for the murderers and attempt to cover up their crimes isn't going unnoticed.


Well ya see Fred - from my perspective it's your witting or unwitting dumb psyop games and technically sloppy work that help and assist to obscure, divert and cover up.

In other words, how many people, having determined that your 'documentary' is tripe, may well conclude the case against the 911 criminals is also tripe, by association?

And like you say, don't think it goes unnoticed.

_________________
Dissolution of the Global Corporations.
It's the only way.

It's them or us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 159

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Fred wrote:
Or how about no? I've got a better idea chek, Go to Hell. Your support for the murderers and attempt to cover up their crimes isn't going unnoticed.


Well ya see Fred - from my perspective it's your witting or unwitting dumb psyop games and technically sloppy work that help and assist to obscure, divert and cover up.

In other words, how many people, having determined that your 'documentary' is tripe, may well conclude the case against the 911 criminals is also tripe, by association?

And like you say, don't think it goes unnoticed.


Actually, the subset of 911 Denial Monkeys had 30+ opportunities to provide the correct camera angle/distance displacement ATTENDANT TO Moderator John White's "totally different angle" lie that he tripped himself up in.

The self-esteem of John White and the balance of you all WAS SO tied up on this forum of Ian Neal's forum that,..... rather than call out John White on the lie he caught himself in....
...a good subset of you regulars JOINED IN to attempt to further his lie...


You al avoided for 30+ posts PROVIDING THE camera angle/distance displacement...

...and then you got down on ALL FOURS and began squealing like a bunch of wee pigs BECAUSE YOU DID not have an answer posessed of any self-respect to respond to the follow-up question;to wit,...

"Is the US Government and/or CNN going to be able to provide a better answer than all of you have to the correct angle/distance displacement to bring Fred's "water's edge" shot into alignment with the CNN Footage"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gypsum
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 29 Mar 2006
Posts: 211
Location: Scotland

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
Or how about no? I've got a better idea chek, Go to Hell. Your support for the murderers and attempt to cover up their crimes isn't going unnoticed.


Where is the need for any of that??? Ffs...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away


Joined: 26 Jul 2005
Posts: 3140
Location: UK

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David and Fred

Keep it polite and discuss the evidence and you can stay but keep insulting people, telling them to go to hell and calling them denial monkeys and guess what? You will be fired.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster


Joined: 06 Oct 2006
Posts: 1616

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Banish wrote:
I thought this photo was suspicious also. Blokes body language - almost casualness and the quasi religious imagery of the statue....but...if you look beneath the trees, you can see a good few people gathered looking up at the towers.


You can tell exactly where the background people are looking? Yours eyes are better than mine. As are theirs - they're mostly standing underneath the trees.

_________________
It's a man's life in MOSSAD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 159

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ian neal wrote:
David and Fred

Keep it polite and discuss the evidence and you can stay but keep insulting people, telling them to go to hell and calling them denial monkeys and guess what? You will be fired.


Whoa! Very Happy

You've just had one of your own moderators use the terms "fraud" and "faker", i believe....

...Andrew Johnson unfairly got this type of treatment at PhysOrg...

..and now you're exonerating that same conduct here at 911UK??? Laughing


You crawled into a hole when John White tripped himself up in a lie...

You stayed silent while OTHERS ATTEMPTED to help him cover such a lie. Cool

You even eventually participated by saying John had sent you an e-mail...which AGAIN missed the mark.

You've witnessed ALL OF THEM dodge 30+ opportunities to provide a correct camera angle/distance displacement...

YOU COULD have just as easily e-mailed them AND TOLD them to contribute posts WHICH substantively addressed the seminal issues raised...

You didn't.


There were a whole bunch of people who stood with Anrew Johnson at PhysOrg when that same type of "intellectual dishonesty" THAT YOUR OWN moderator and others dished out WAS DEALT TO him.

But you stayed silent, Ian. Very Happy

Physician:Heal thyself and thy moderators and thy board regulars...

Don't go looking for a "civil" and "polite" needle in the haystack when you have an elephant standing right next to you;to wit, "purposeful", willful acts of "intellectual dishonesty" by a multitude of regular posters Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 3889
Location: North Down, N. Ireland

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david carmichael wrote:
ian neal wrote:
David and Fred

Keep it polite and discuss the evidence and you can stay but keep insulting people, telling them to go to hell and calling them denial monkeys and guess what? You will be fired.


Whoa! Very Happy

You've just had one of your own moderators use the terms "fraud" and "faker", i believe....

...Andrew Johnson unfairly got this type of treatment at PhysOrg...

..and now you're exonerating that same conduct here at 911UK??? Laughing


You crawled into a hole when John White tripped himself up in a lie...

You stayed silent while OTHERS ATTEMPTED to help him cover such a lie. Cool

You even eventually participated by saying John had sent you an e-mail...which AGAIN missed the mark.

You've witnessed ALL OF THEM dodge 30+ opportunities to provide a correct camera angle/distance displacement...

YOU COULD have just as easily e-mailed them AND TOLD them to contribute posts WHICH substantively addressed the seminal issues raised...

You didn't.


There were a whole bunch of people who stood with Anrew Johnson at PhysOrg when that same type of "intellectual dishonesty" THAT YOUR OWN moderator and others dished out WAS DEALT TO him.

But you stayed silent, Ian. Very Happy

Physician:Heal thyself and thy moderators and thy board regulars...

Don't go looking for a "civil" and "polite" needle in the haystack when you have an elephant standing right next to you;to wit, "purposeful", willful acts of "intellectual dishonesty" by a multitude of regular posters Cool


David, please just remind us all again which hilarious double act turned up here recently with a fake photo claiming it proved their favourite theory before lecturing anybody about 'honesty'.

_________________
Dissolution of the Global Corporations.
It's the only way.

It's them or us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the same double act who continue to lie after it has been proved that the photo used to compare the cnn footage is a fake.

i really dont see the problem here, the photo is fake.

so if the cnn footage is also fake or not it dosnt change the fact that the photo is a fake.

this is why accusations were made rightly or wrongly, why carnt people just drop it and get on with the other evidence they feel they have that proves the cnn footage to be fake.

if i was pushing a photo as real that i later found out was fake through other people i'd fully understand why they may think i was a liar.
however if i was after the truth i'd admit i didnt realise it was fake, thank them for pointing it out and then get on with finding other ways to prove my point.

a fake photo can be found out by anybody so we have saved you the embarrsement of it being a court/MP/MEDIA pointing it out instead of people here.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic


Joined: 26 Apr 2007
Posts: 321

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing fake is your multiple accounts and your so-called analysis. You're just a shill, John White. No one has any respect for you or your other accounts: iro, marky 54. Your "bad cop" routine and your inability to spell with any of your false identities are good for a few laughs.

Ian doesn't have the integrity to reprimand you in public, so I will.

The CNN footage is fake and it's not even shot from a real camera angle. I uploaded actual photographs and video which contradict the CNN forgery. John White can't post any footage which matches the CNN camera angle or show where it was filmed from, so he keeps changing the subject and arguing that there's a fake photograph on the net. Ian Neal lets him engage in this rude and deceptive behaviour because he feels like it and can't be bothered to examine the evidence himself.

Your moderator should be fired, Ian White. I'm not amused at your "keep it polite" hypocrisy.


Last edited by Fred on Thu May 03, 2007 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
The only thing fake is your multiple accounts and your so-called analysis. You're just a shill, John White. No one has any respect for you or your other accounts: iro, marky 54. Your "bad cop" routine and your inability to spell with any of your false identities are good for a few laughs.


fred is the photo used to compare to the cnn footage a real photo or a fake?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fred
9/11 Truth critic
9/11 Truth critic


Joined: 26 Apr 2007
Posts: 321

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The photos are real, and they're from this site:

http://www.bigfoto.com/sites/galery/sept11/

I don't even need that photo to make a case, since I've already shown video from land and from the ferry that shows the CNN video is fake.

John White is just inventing a straw man argument about a photo to avoid having to admit that he has lied over and over again on this forum.

Ian Neal has demonstratefd that the facts won't come between him and his moderator, so there you have it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
The photos are real, and they're from this site:

http://www.bigfoto.com/sites/galery/sept11/

I don't even need that photo to make a case, since I've already shown video from land and from the ferry that shows the CNN video is fake.

John White is just inventing a straw man argument about a photo to avoid having to admit that he has lied over and over again on this forum.

Ian Neal has demonstratefd that the facts won't come between him and his moderator, so there you have it.


fred the photos come from the link provided which proves you yourself did not fake them, but they are fake.

its your theory and your evidence if you want to use faked photos in with that even though its been pointed out then fine i could'nt care less, if you carnt see the points made about the photo's theres no point going there.

however dont expect those who can tell the photos are fake to listen while ever there included in your evidence. if you can prove the cnn footage is faked without them then good. i'd advise you to do so if possible as they are going to make people doubt you each time they are exposed where ever you post.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Evans_England
Minor Poster
Minor Poster


Joined: 01 May 2007
Posts: 29

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes u wonder....

Why were these fakes made ANYWAY.

The world trade center must be the biggest conspiracy in mankind with so many people wondering wondering wondering. I wish i could have visited them. Even though they were costing the owners more than they were worth, surely there would be a way of making them profitable, i would have converted some of the space into apartments/ a hotel anything is better than making them into a fake terrorist attack. Im surprised there were as many people who survived as did. It is quite possible that more than 10,000 people could have been killed. Who would know?

Apparantly around 1000 bodies were vapourized and we know collapses/fires/planes dont do this. Could more people be unaccounted for (no family to notice their gone?).

What about the announcement inside the buildings when explosions were going off - Return to your offices and wait further announcements!

If both towers had an announcement straight after the 1st plane hit the north tower (to GET OUT) then the numbers of dead would be even lower.

But instead there was this announcement in the south tower saying return to your offices ( not knowing in 15 minutes if you were above the impact in the south tower, there could be NO way out).

So this 'announcement' - was this created by marvin bush - security at the wtc?

What about the powerdowns - occupents at the wtc said powerdowns happened not long before 9/11!!!!!

Imagine if they were there for weeks working all through every night, knocking through walls to get the core collumns and installing some kind of explosive. The thought of wat could and what did happen could go on all day, day after day.

_________________
9/11 - Only in america...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MadgeB
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 14 Nov 2006
Posts: 164

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could you perhaps recap in your own words marky how it has been 'proved' that the bigfoto image is 'fake'? Or are you just repeating what John White alleges?

White accused Fred of faking images because the images Fred found on the net contradicted the CNN Ghostplane footage. White’s starting point was that the CNN footage is above question, therefore anything else must be trashed. So he leapt straight in with accusations of fakery, saying the bigfoto picture was ‘clearly’ faked, but couldn't be specific about what was wrong. It was so ‘clear’ that he couldn’t give an answer at all. He eventually came up with the line instead that the alleged image-tampering was “too sophisticated” for him to uncover, and turned to another c***-and-bull story about sea levels.

To cap it all, White went on to claim that the bigfoto pic may have been planted to help Fred’s case. So, agents are going round planting fake photos of the twin towers all over the net, just waiting for someone to challenge the perspectives shown in the Ghostplane footage. Er…yes, yes, of course Mr White (backs away, calls for men in white coats).

Fortunately, Manhattan is still there, and anyone is free to take footage that shows the buildings in the same relationship as the Ghostplane video, and also shows the trees and lamp posts in the same place when panning down. Now that would be proof, wouldn't it. So where is that proof?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
John White
Site Admin
Site Admin


Joined: 27 Mar 2006
Posts: 3187
Location: Here to help!

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Er…yes, yes, of course Mr White (backs away, calls for men in white coats).


I don't know how you even dare make cracks like this when your backing an argument that CNN faked the whole of manhatten! Yet I'm mad for suggesting a still image could be photoshopped? Pull the other one sister, its got some credibility

"911 researchers" and the clique of spam trolls we've had from there is beyond a joke, we've seen decievers and dissembelers and not a one of them has proved trustworthy

I see Fred has been rather shy to reveal the absolute drubbing he recieved here over the weekend to all the sychophants and hangers on his blog who declared this site "full of **ers". I wonder why?

_________________
Free your Self and Free the World
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 12 Sep 2006
Posts: 3889
Location: North Down, N. Ireland

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fred wrote:
The photos are real, and they're from this site:

http://www.bigfoto.com/sites/galery/sept11/

I don't even need that photo to make a case, since I've already shown video from land and from the ferry that shows the CNN video is fake.


No Fred - all you proved is that *you* couldn't duplicate the location. No more or less than that. Then you jumped to the conclusion you couldn't wait to jump to.

Fred wrote:
John White is just inventing a straw man argument about a photo to avoid having to admit that he has lied over and over again on this forum.

Ian Neal has demonstratefd that the facts won't come between him and his moderator, so there you have it.


'Facts' eh?
I figured you still haven't understood how your key photo is faked, even after it's been illustrated in great detail.

Fred, go back to studying your Rorschach 'scary faces' in the smoke where you can (hopefully) do less harm. That's about as serious as your research should get with your talents.

_________________
Dissolution of the Global Corporations.
It's the only way.

It's them or us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MadgeB wrote:
Could you perhaps recap in your own words marky how it has been 'proved' that the bigfoto image is 'fake'? Or are you just repeating what John White alleges?

White accused Fred of faking images because the images Fred found on the net contradicted the CNN Ghostplane footage. White’s starting point was that the CNN footage is above question, therefore anything else must be trashed. So he leapt straight in with accusations of fakery, saying the bigfoto picture was ‘clearly’ faked, but couldn't be specific about what was wrong. It was so ‘clear’ that he couldn’t give an answer at all. He eventually came up with the line instead that the alleged image-tampering was “too sophisticated” for him to uncover, and turned to another c***-and-bull story about sea levels.

To cap it all, White went on to claim that the bigfoto pic may have been planted to help Fred’s case. So, agents are going round planting fake photos of the twin towers all over the net, just waiting for someone to challenge the perspectives shown in the Ghostplane footage. Er…yes, yes, of course Mr White (backs away, calls for men in white coats).

Fortunately, Manhattan is still there, and anyone is free to take footage that shows the buildings in the same relationship as the Ghostplane video, and also shows the trees and lamp posts in the same place when panning down. Now that would be proof, wouldn't it. So where is that proof?


there are so many things wrong with the photos im suprised you have to ask, some of it i didnt notice untill john white pointed it out.

1. pixel differance(note tower and smoke pixels, now note foreground.)

2. the height of the towers when comparing that batch of photos with each other are so extreme in differance yet the angle is only slightly to the left/right etc, the differance in height of the towers is almost laughable.

any fool should beable to tell just from that alone, i really dont understand why it even needs pointing out anymore when it has already been made obvious.

ok now lets get the story straight as you seem to of twisted it slightly to do some john white bashing because he's upset your theory.

fred turned up after finally signing up and presented his evidence which he claim to be HIS research, prior to this we were being told about how he was coming over to debate HIS work.

nobody mentioned anything about the image in the video being compared to a photo or where it came from, when it was established it was a photo being compared and not video footage still nobody mentioned the photo came from elsewhere.

so when errors were seen with the photo why should anyone had reason to believe it was'nt freds work?

so a honest mistake to make IMO, which you fred and others cannot let drop, the photos are fake and there is no doubt about it, so end of story.

you/fred and whoever have no right to go on about honesty or being called liars etc, ive seen no honesty from you lot so far you carnt even admit the photo is fake even though it is obvious, you falsly accuse others of being agents on the same account ect, john white was also called something disgusting. so tell me why its fine for you lot to act childish over all of this and accuse people yet cannot let go of the honest presumption of fred fakeing footage to fit his evidence? it wasnt revealed that it wasnt freds work untill AFTER the accusation was made, see john whites original post where he says he wasnt aware the photo came from the said site.

so why hasnt he apologized you may think? why should he when fred had made a worse accusation than being a faker. its time for you lot to grow up accept it was a mistake and your over reacting because the photo you were relying on to prove the cnn footage to be faked was fake itself.

as for providing an alternative view point i dont need to, i never claimed the cnn footage was faked, nor did i ever claim it wasnt faked, if you dont believe me check my posts.

the only thing ive said is faked is the photo, everything else i just asked questions to try to make sure everything had been explored before i could come to any conclusion on if the footage was fake or not.

because i dont agree with fred on certain things i feel i am being targeted solely for that reason, im being told i said things i never said and accused of things that are not true, easy game to play isnt it? make things up to somehow make that mean what i say somehow carnt be true.

your very strange people IMO with the way you go about seeking the truth. blast all those who question the theory or disagree, or target them and go on and on like a stuck record.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 159

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
david carmichael wrote:
ian neal wrote:
David and Fred

Keep it polite and discuss the evidence and you can stay but keep insulting people, telling them to go to hell and calling them denial monkeys and guess what? You will be fired.


Whoa! Very Happy

You've just had one of your own moderators use the terms "fraud" and "faker", i believe....

...Andrew Johnson unfairly got this type of treatment at PhysOrg...

..and now you're exonerating that same conduct here at 911UK??? Laughing


You crawled into a hole when John White tripped himself up in a lie...

You stayed silent while OTHERS ATTEMPTED to help him cover such a lie. Cool

You even eventually participated by saying John had sent you an e-mail...which AGAIN missed the mark.

You've witnessed ALL OF THEM dodge 30+ opportunities to provide a correct camera angle/distance displacement...

YOU COULD have just as easily e-mailed them AND TOLD them to contribute posts WHICH substantively addressed the seminal issues raised...

You didn't.


There were a whole bunch of people who stood with Anrew Johnson at PhysOrg when that same type of "intellectual dishonesty" THAT YOUR OWN moderator and others dished out WAS DEALT TO him.

But you stayed silent, Ian. Very Happy

Physician:Heal thyself and thy moderators and thy board regulars...

Don't go looking for a "civil" and "polite" needle in the haystack when you have an elephant standing right next to you;to wit, "purposeful", willful acts of "intellectual dishonesty" by a multitude of regular posters Cool


David, please just remind us all again which hilarious double act turned up here recently with a fake photo claiming it proved their favourite theory before lecturing anybody about 'honesty'.


Fine...then IF YOU WANT TO TOSS out the bigfoto.com footage..

restrict discussion to Fred's "water's edge footage" and the CNN Video Footage....

..if that will indeed make you happy...

...soo... YOU STILL ALL FAIL in your above TreeTop Level Whitehall Bldg Tree Set blockage thesis SINCE THE CNN Footage MUST HAVE ALSO been shot above the esplanade TREETOP LEVEL and again...

...as evidenced by YOU ALL having 30+ opportunities to provide an alternate camera angle/distance displacement AND ALL OF YOU refusing to do so? Very Happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marky 54
Mega Poster
Mega Poster


Joined: 18 Aug 2006
Posts: 3293

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

david, i agree and that is what fred and co should be concentrating on, the discussion has kind of got lost though, fred just keeps accusing and not letting things drop.

all thats happening from what i can see is denial of the photo being faked and accusations of shill, liar etc, even though people have fully explained their postions and why certain things were said.

starting a new thread and acting respectfully to each other is the only way forward, yet isnt happening and wont untill the accusations stop.

advice: dont ask questions if you dont like the answers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
david carmichael
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster


Joined: 12 Mar 2007
Posts: 159

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marky 54 wrote:
david, i agree and that is what fred and co should be concentrating on, the discussion has kind of got lost though, fred just keeps accusing and not letting things drop.

all thats happening from what i can see is denial of the photo being faked and accusations of shill, liar etc, even though people have fully explained their postions and why certain things were said.

starting a new thread and acting respectfully to each other is the only way forward, yet isnt happening and wont untill the accusations stop.

advice: dont ask questions if you dont like the answers.


Which presupposes that ANY OF you provided any answer THAT MET any standard of sufficiency Very Happy

As fauxSean Connery stated, "Your own moderator, John White, crrrrapped his panties" AFTER TRIPPING himself up in the "totally different angle" lie...

...and in 30+ postings could not provide a camera angle/distance displacement from fred's "water's edge" footage shot...

..and YOU ALSO particpated in an attempt to extricate himself from that lie .
Wink

You're probably the last person who should be "moralizing" or waxing about "moving forward" Very Happy

You've just SEEN Micpsi get caught IN AN EVEN more ridiculous "line of sight" at TREETOP LEVEL "19 Rector St. Bldg occlusion" lie.

simple right angle trig can annihilate that lie...and again.. Micpsi offered that LIE in support of one of John White's postings Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group