Joined: 25 Jul 2005
Location: North Lancashire
|Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:10 am Post subject: Selling the "unofficial" story of 911
|How do you engage people? Whats the most effective method to get them to tune in to your wavelength.
You learn this by campaigning. Practice makes perfect and your techniques evolve............we are no different to salesmen selling a product...........we have to convince people that the information we are selling is the truth!
Preaching switches people off! So how do you engage them?...........the question & answers technique is the most effective IMO, just as they did with us when we were all at school!!!!!
We need a Q's and A`s hit list propoganda technique relevant to the 911 event for the campaign similar to the following anti Iraq war :-
1. Q What percentage of the worlds population does the US have?
2. Q What percentage of the worlds wealth does the US have?
3. Q Which country has the largest oil reserves?
A Saudi Arabia
4. Q Which country has the second largest oil reserves?
5. Q How much money is spent on military budgets a year worldwide?
A £600 + billion
6. Q How much of this is spent by the US?
7. Q What percentage of US military spending would ensure the essentials of life to everyone in
the world according to the UN?
8. Q How many people have died in wars since World War II?
A 86 million
9. Q How long has Iraq had chemical and biological weapons?
A since the 1980`s
10. Q Did Iraq develop these chemical weapons on their own?
A No, the materials and technology were supplied by the US and British government along
with corporate companies.
11. Q Did the US government condemn the Iraqi use of gas warfare against Iran?
12 Q How many people did Saddam Hussein kill using gas in the Kurdish town of Halabja in
13. Q How many western countries condemned this action at the time?
14. Q How many gallons of agent Orange did America use in Vietnam?
A 17 million
15. Q Are there any proven links between Iraq and the September 11th terrorist attack on the
World Trade Centre?
16. Q What is the estimated number of civilian casualties in the Gulf war?
17. Q How many casualties did the Iraq military inflict on the western force during the Gulf war?
18. Q How many retreating Iraqi soldiers were buried alive by US tanks with ploughs mounted on
19. Q How many tons of depleted uranium were left in Iraq and Kuwait after the Gulf war?
A 40 tons
20. Q What according to the UN was the increase in cancer rates in Iraq between 1991 and 1994?
21. Q How much of Iraqs military capacity did America claim it had destroyed in 1991?
22. Q Is there any proof that Iraq plans to use its weapons for anything other than deterrence and self defence?
23. Q Does Iraq present more of a threat to world peace now than 10 years ago?
24. Q How many civilian deaths has the Pentagon predicted in the current conflict?
25. Q What percentage of these will be children?
A Over 50%
26. Q How many years has the US engaged in air strikes on Iraq?
A 11 years
27 Q Were the US and the UK at war with Iraq between December 1998 and September 1999?
28 Q How many pounds of explosives were dropped on Iraq between the above dates?
A 20 million
29. Q How many years ago was UN resolution 661 introduced imposing strict sanctions on Iraqs
imports and exports?
.A 12 years
30. Q What was the child death rate in Iraq in 1989 per 1,000 births?
31. Q What was the child death rate in Iraq in 1999 per 1,000 births?
A 131 (an increase of 345%)
32. Q How many Iraqi children are estimated to have died by October 1999 as a result of UN
A 1.5 million
33. Q How many Iraqi children are estimated to have died due to sanctions since 1997?
34. Q Did Saddam order the inspectors out of Iraq?
35. Q How many inspections were there in November and December 1998?
36. Q How many of these inspections had problems?
37. Q Were the inspectors allowed entry into the Ba`ath party HQ?
38. Q Who said that by December 1998 “Iraq had in fact been disarmed to a level
unprecedented in modern history”
A Scott Ritter UNSCOM chief
39. Q In 1998 how much of Iraqs post 1991 capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction
did the UN weapons inspectors claim to have discovered and dismantled?
40. Q Is Iraq willing to let the inspectors back in?
41. Q How many UN resolutions did Israel violate by 1992?
A Over 65
42. Q How many UN resolutions on Israel did America veto between 1972 and 1990?
43. Q How many countries are known to have nuclear weapons?
44. Q How many nuclear warheads has Iraq got?
45 Q How many nuclear warheads has US got?
A over 10,000
46. Q Which is the only country to use nuclear weapons to date?
A the US
47. Q How many nuclear warheads does Israel have?
A Over 400
49. Q Who said “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter?”
A Dr Martin Luther King Jr
This Q&A list could feature on this website. What do you think?
Peace, truth, respect and a Mason free society