FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mobile phones & microwave masts 'don't cause harm'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Is The NTP Rat Study Already Obsolete By Design?':
https://www.activistpost.com/2018/02/ntp-rat-study-already-obsolete-de sign.html?

Shows just how much the regulatory authorities are under the thumb of the Corporations.
Why waste time on technologies which are on the way out, with newer more powerful (and dangerous) technologies already available to the public?

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'The inconvenient truth about cancer and mobile phones':
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2018/jul/14/mobile-phones-cance r-inconvenient-truths?

Good article in the Observer, and they allow 'comments'. Unfortunately, the comment quality is p*ss poor, due at least in part to Industry and other disinfo jerks.

outsider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

French doctor, Marc Arazi was the whistleblower on the Phonegate scandal in France: 'Phonegate: French Government Data Indicates Cell Phones Expose Consumers To Radiation Levels Higher Than Manufacturers Claim':
https://ehtrust.org/cell-phone-radiation-scandal-french-government-dat a-indicates-cell-phones-exposeconsumers-radiation-levels-higher-manufa cturers-claim/

'..After a court filing, the National Frequency Agency (ANFR) of France has just disclosed that most cell phones exceed government radiation limits when tested the way they are used, next to the body. Manufacturers are not required to test phones in shirt or pants pockets. French government tests on hundreds of cell phones reveal that in 2015, 9 out of 10 phones exceed the manufacturer’s reported radiation test levels when re-tested in positions where the phone is in contact with the body. The government had refused to disclose these test results until pressure after the court action....'

'..Arazi’s request for the information was initially denied. Popular brands such as Apple, Motorola, Samsung and Nokia were among the cell phone models tested. When tested in contact with the body, some phones have test results as high as triple the manufacturer’s previously reported radiation levels.

“As a physician, I am deeply concerned about what this means for our health and especially the health of our children. People have a right to know that when cell phones are tested in ways people commonly use phones – such as in direct contact with their body – the values exceed current regulatory limits. This is a first victory for transparency in this industry scandal,” commented Arazi.....'

And rest assured, it ain't just in France...why hasn't there been a general warning put out by the phone companies and by our government or NHS?

Cozy relations and Big Bucks springs to mind...

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'1st 5G Rollout in CA Causing Brain Damage to Firefighters':
https://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/first-5g-rollout-in-ca-causing-brain- damage-to-firefighters/

'Firefighters in California counties from San Francisco to Sacramento to Los Angeles, have reported severe neurological damage, headaches, insomnia, memory problems and confusion after 5G towers were installed outside their stations. When tested, they were found to have brain abnormalities and measurable neurological deficits and firefighters have now filed to be exempt from the California law that would enforce the installment of 5G towers near their places of work.

When their fire stations were relocated away from 5G transmitters, firefighters claimed their symptoms stopped. More shocking (no pun intended) was that the radiation levels measured were just 1-2/1,000th the FCC’s allowable “safe” limits for non-ionizing radiation. In other words, the FCC considers radiation levels 1,000 times higher than those which debilitated strapping firemen to be safe!

Like the current generation of cellphone technology, 5G has not been adequately tested to determine its impact on health but following the lead of former FCC chairman Tom Wheeler, who eschewed safety testing in favor of economic growth, the industry in the US is moving quickly to establish primacy.

Because the millimeter wave frequencies used in 5G do not travel far, towers will need to be built every 1,000 feet (305 m), necessitating “millions and millions” of towers, according to an exultant Wheeler, to blanket every corner of the Earth in a toxic electrosmog that will enable driverless cars and the Internet of Things.

It’s worth re-telling here the little-known is the story of John Patterson, who was a senior telecommunications officer for Telstra in Australia, responsible for the deployment of thousands of towers. When he discovered that these towers are capable of emitting microwave radiation 50,000 times the legal limit, he wrote a report to his seniors – and was promptly fired. In order to get the word out, he says he took his friend’s tank and destroyed 8 tower sites and served 20 months in jail. He says he doesn’t regret it because, “People need to know my story.”

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2018 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See also thread 'Mobile phones and their masts decimating bee population?':
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=8492

'Take Back Your Power 2017 (Official) - smart meter documentary':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZTiT9ZSg3Q (1hour 23 minutes)

'Smart Meter OPT OUT - How To (with before & after measurements)':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=S57mrknMajY
(12 minutes).

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Children are Dropping Dead from Cardiac Arrest in Wifi’d Schools':
http://www.radiationdangers.com/radiation/children-are-dropping-dead-f rom-cardiac-arrest-in-wifid-schools/
'..Please note that schools in the U.S. are getting paid to install very dangerous wireless systems in their buildings by those who control the Common Core curriculum. The FCC (i.e., the murderous Federal Communications Commission whose leaders should be executed on sight for the harm they have caused humanity and all life forms) has agreed to spend $3.9 billion per year in order to coerce schools and libraries to install these deadly, cancer-causing technologies and thereby expose massive numbers of children to harm. Even though children are literally dropping dead, school authorities are making out like bandits while refusing to address the harm this is causing....'

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Brain Tumor Rates Rising – Cell Phone Radiation Linked':
http://www.radiationdangers.com/cell-phones-and-tablets/brain-tumor-ra tes-rising-cell-phone-radiation-linked/
'...There is evidence that the numbers of people diagnosed with the type of brain tumor linked to cell phone use- glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) is increasing as documented in some US and international cancer registries. Brain, renal, liver and thyroid cancers are rising in US children.

Glioblastomas (the type of brain cancer linked to cell phone radiation) and central nervous system tumors are increasing in young Americans, in precisely the areas of the brain that absorb most of the microwave radiation emitted or received by phones.

On this page we are maintaining a list of the scientific documentation of these cancer increases as well as the science linking cell phones to brain cancer...'

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2018 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'The secret inside your cellphone (CBC Marketplace)':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wm69ik_Qdb8

Because it is known that only a small number of phone users are even aware of the small-print warnings deep in their phones, and even if they are, many can't find them, Berkeley, California, made a law that all mobile phone stores had to have prominent notices in their stores with the government's and cellphone manufacturers' own warning about distances the phone should be held from the body.
The manufacturers are taking them to court!!!

outsider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Is 5G and Smart Meter Technology Safe? Conference':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=s8kU3VXl-kg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: