FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

George Galloway: 'No more Mr. Nice Guy'
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thermate911
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
Talk about setting up a straw-man! I've never met a 'Truther' who believes for a moment that the money was wired to the 'terrorist' Mohamad Atta in order for him to use it for the 9/11 attack.

So we have another 'Tom Riggle' to check out? Who was the questioner?

Has anyone found a higher resolution variant of that meeting? xmasdale? The reason I ask is that the above clip does not show Galloway's eyes sufficiently clearly whilst he promotes this latest facet of the Big Lie - the voice catches around 1:53 et seq. are indicative of stress... but where have we heard that phrase "crazed conspiracy theory madness" before? Ah yes, a bin Laden fake tape circa 2003...

"Timely Demise to All Oppressors - at their Convenience!" - 'Interesting Times', Terry Pratchett
xmasdale
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thermate911 wrote:
outsider wrote:
Talk about setting up a straw-man! I've never met a 'Truther' who believes for a moment that the money was wired to the 'terrorist' Mohamad Atta in order for him to use it for the 9/11 attack.

So we have another 'Tom Riggle' to check out? Who was the questioner?

Has anyone found a higher resolution variant of that meeting? xmasdale? The reason I ask is that the above clip does not show Galloway's eyes sufficiently clearly whilst he promotes this latest facet of the Big Lie - the voice catches around 1:53 et seq. are indicative of stress... but where have we heard that phrase "crazed conspiracy theory madness" before? Ah yes, a bin Laden fake tape circa 2003...

First question in Calgary came from Joshua Blakeny of the University of Lethbridge. The second (more of a statement really, accusing Galloway of splitting the Peace Movement) from Professor Anthony Hall of the same unversity. An earlier question in Montreal, which elicited a similar rant from Galloway, came from Michael Pengue.

Vids were made by Joshua and sent to me. I haven't a clearer version.
Caz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
who or what this creature is is anyone's guess.

Galloway himself says ‘I am not exactly what you would think I am’

http://www.scotsman.com/features/Interview-George-Galloway.6634042.jp? articlepage=2
Quote:
Galloway's own father, who died in 1997, was an active trade unionist, and a big influence. "He was a genius to be honest. No university education but he built a car, could build stereos – he could turn his hand to anything." An electrician, he then worked for NCR before retraining as a teacher when he was made redundant. "He was very shy and none of us ever thought he would stand in front of a class but he did." Not a firebrand like his son, then? "No, no. My father used to have to smoke a cigarette before asking someone for directions." Galloway was more like his mother, "though I am not exactly what you think I am".

Galloway has been on a trip to Romania to raise money for the orphans there, without paying any attention to what is going on in these orphanages.

The BBC produce a theatrical account of his visit, complete with 'horrific' image:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/8428283.stm
Quote:
Galloway, by then a veteran of sub-Saharan Africa as well as the famine in Ethiopia, stood in their midst with a solitary tear rolling down his cheek.
"We cannot walk away from this," he said.

The manipulation of the public with staged images of Romanian orphans:
http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2009/01/417535.html
Quote:

2) Misleading the Public
(p. eighteen) The Sera report was full of dramatic black and white pictures and the description of the Romanian orphanages was horrific. The Unicef report made clear there were many children in residential care throughout Eastern Europe. This was a matter of concern the more because the conditions in these homes were rather bleak. But the descriptions were not as tragic as in the Sera report.

(p. 31) A week off. One morning I read the most recent Sera report. The same pamphlet-like texts and dramatic black and white pictures as in previous reports.

(p. 43) The first letter of the year was from De Combret. This time addressed to President Prodi asking for more EU money to close ‘death houses’. Attached to the letter was another Sera report… on De Combret’s most recent visit to Romania, including dramatic black and white pictures. Strategically planned as usual, as Prodi was about to embark on a visit to Romania. I quickly checked the briefing our team had prepared to Prodi to see if the part on children was sufficiently clear: Emergency aid underway, and 25 million euros available to continue the reform…..

(p. 44) I realized that what De Combret was writing was often exaggerated. He described some camin spital in dramatic terms, calling them death houses and concentration camps.

(p. 55) After the break, it was Sera’s turn. When Braunsteffer started his complaints about Romania’s camin spital and the failed Commission actions, I saw someone of the EP distributing yellow folders….In it there were A4-format black and white pictures with awful images of disabled children. I walked over to someone from a French NGO who worked in Romania since early nineties. I asked her if she thought these were recent pictures. She said she could not judge on the spot. What she did now know is the horrible images, showing naked disabled children, widely distributed to the media in 1990, had been taken while these children were going to have their weekly bath. But the public was left with the impression these children had no clothing.
Braunsteffer, in his speech, accused the Commission of having wasting 100 million euros……Braunsteffer’s words did not have much effect. The black and white pictures did. The Romanian side was enraged and denied the images were recent.

(p. 59) We knew this camin spital from the Sera reports, where it often was presented with the picture of a cemetery, implying this was a ‘mouroir’ (death house). We asked several people about the cemetery and were told there had been a fire in that institution many years ago in which some children had died. Not quite what Sera’s fund raising report had suggested.

(p. 69) Indeed, Landaburu and De Combret had their informal lunch….two more letters with drama stories on Romania’s children, including a video cassette with images from 1990. Well that was 100 million euros ago.

(p. 141) Sera is once more fundraising for its new model orphanage….a camin spital was filmed at night, with lights off, the only light came from the camera focusing on the disabled children with black and white images as result.

(p. 144) De Combret has organized a postcard action….On the card a black-and-white picture of a baby, ‘behind bars’, in a crib. I recognized the pictures from one of De Combret’s reports from years ago.

(p. 146)…these eight pages were full of dramatic black-and-white pictures: a sad mother holding her newborn subtitled ‘This child would be abandoned.’ Children in a worn down ‘camin spital’. That could not be a recent picture, as I knew that institution had been closed quite some time ago…

(p. 152-153) Landrieu and Craig visited a private children’s home just outside Bucharest…..They found just a few ‘abandoned’ babies instead of the dozens they expected, and thus this part of the visit was left out of the press.

(p. 162) In a six-page letter De Combret lamented that still thousands of children are in orphanages….De Combret asked for donations, if 10,000 people would give 50 euros each,, the children could be saved and placed in small homes of ten beds each. Monthly donations were also welcome….But, Sera Romania already received 1.2 million euros from the Authority, from their National Interest Programme to close the described institution…….

(p. 165) De Combret sent his mission report….Again a disastrous description of camin spitals, with dramatic black-and-white pictures. Most camin spitals that are described have agreed closure plans, either with funding from the Development Bank of the Council of Europe, by Children First or by Sera. But that was not mentioned.

(p. 172) There is lately again a lot of negative media on the children issue. …the UK press…the articles did not attack the Baroness, but reported on how bad things are fro children in Romania. Perhaps they were to influence the Baroness. As for me, I have read and seen so much over the years that I do not even pay attention any more.

(Note that Francois de Combret, has been a senior advisor to UBS, who sponsor Bridge Academy in Hackney: http://www.ubs.com/1/e/wealthmanagement/wealth_management_united_kingd om/services_business_charities/services_for_charity/ubs_community.html  )

Galloway fails to notice that medical facilities attached to orphanages use the children as subjects for brain research; this prevented the closure of at least one orphanage so that the three year study could be completed.

He gives Peter Tatchell airtime, where they discuss ‘reclaiming words’ (interesting that Julia Gillard PM of Australia has her own ‘grammar chant’).

George Galloway interviews Peter Tatchell:
http://www.genesisradio.co.uk/index.php?option=com_seyret&task=videodi rectlink&id=288

Peter Tatchell in Africa: http://www.europe-solidaire.org/spip.php?article4956
Quote:
This press statement was signed by 20 African LGBT activists.

PRESS RELEASE: African LGBTI Human Rights Defenders Warn Public Against Participation in Campaigns Concerning LGBTI Issues in Africa Led by Peter Tatchell and Outrage!
2. Outrage! repeatedly quotes people out of context and uses these statements to further their own agenda rather than presenting the truth.

3. Outrage! does not consult the relevant local activists before embarking on campaigns that directly affect us and are destructive to our work. They disregard collaborative efforts by African LGBTI Human Rights Defenders and international Human Rights organisations, and come up with unilateral strategies that work against the progress being achieved by the rest of the Human Rights actors. We are tired of having to constantly expend energy working to undo irreparable damage that Outrage! has caused.

Interesting then that Galloway has such an interest in the spoken word, and supports Peter Tatchell and the ‘Romanian orphans’ propaganda.

Romanian orphans and brain research here: http://www.indymedia.org.uk/en/2009/01/417535.html
Quote:
The Baroness…..expressed her dismay about how Romanian children were used for research and how their image was often abused. She gave as example the American brain research project…..Mariela had told the American doctors that no matter how ethical they considered their research methodology, the fact was their project had prevented the closure of Saint Ecaterina (children’s home)….

Caz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:49 am    Post subject: Alex Jones and Language Reply with quote

It seems there are a few 'truthers' around who are claiming ownership of language (the word)

Alex Jones and language:

http://www.infowars.com/charlotte-iserbyt-exposing-the-miseducation-of -america/

Quote:
Lion says:
May 15, 2011 at 2:47 pm
Speaking of miseducation, she isn’t using any of the pol-sci terms, which get censored from these threads.
Why is Jones the only one allowed to use the language?

* andruscus says:
May 15, 2011 at 4:21 pm
So they can identify who we are aside from the masses.

* Lion says:
May 15, 2011 at 8:19 pm
So who can identify who we are?

* Lion says:
May 15, 2011 at 8:30 pm
You seem confused. There are normal, everday, dictionary words, which cannot be posted in the IW blogs, without getting removed.
But, Jones says these words in his broadcasts.
It seems that we’re prevented from having a political discussion, unless it’s about UBL’s sex vids.

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a note on shyster Galloway; as a constituent of his, I emailed and posted requests re 9/11, and enclosed DVD's (not in the emails!). He ignored, over two years, perhaps 6 - 8 of them, then responded to my last one with an email: 'This is all bunkum'.
One can check back through this thread for more info; unfortunately, a very good pic of GG in leotards (re his 'Big Brother' 'cat' impersonation) but with an added voice bubble 'This is all bunkum' was removed, due, I'm sure, to admins hope he would eventually 'see the light'. I forget who put the very appropriate post in, but I think it should have been left in.
If we have to kowtow to Saddam apologiists, and 9/11 Truth deniers, like GG, we are in trouble.

PS I don't think we are in trouble - check out Susan Lindauer all around the web!! Good one, Tony, for grabbing her. Haven't heard your interview yet, but Kevin Barrett has interview, as do some other high-flyer Truthers.

Caz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Alex Jones and Language Reply with quote

From the John Adam St Gang (Adelphi Terrace)

'Life without Literature is Death'.

http://audiolatinproverbs.blogspot.com/2007/07/otium-sine-sine-litteri s-mors-est-et.html

Quote:
The saying comes from the philosopher and writer, Seneca, in one of his letters to Lucilius. You can also find it occasionally cited in this form: vita sine litteris mors est, "Life without literature is death," with the word vita, "life," in place of otium, "leisure." This version, with vita, turns up as the motto of the Derby School. It is also part of the school seal of Adelphi University.

Which explains why the John Adam St Gang is awash with publishing companies.

'Literature' as opposed to the 'spoken word' (Jesus Christ).

The destruction of Jesus Christ here, via ARK, trustee Michael Platt funds the following 'art'.

White Christ electrocuted:

Black Christ electrocuted:

And all of this helped along by Alex Jones, George Galloway, Peter Tatchell, and others you can be sure.

Caz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: The word is a lamp at my feet Reply with quote

Light and the word:

‘The word is a lamp at my feet which lights my path’.

The coin minted by King Edward VI at the Durham Hose mint, within the John Adam St Gang, has inscribed on it ‘the word is a lamp at my feet’.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50295603@N02/5006236706/in/photostream/li ghtbox/

A pictoral representation of this is on the following coin (although not minted within the John Adam St Gang).

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50295603@N02/5008196492/in/photostream

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Alex Jones and Language Reply with quote

Caz wrote:

http://audiolatinproverbs.blogspot.com/2007/07/otium-sine-sine-litteri s-mors-est-et.html

Quote:
The saying comes from the philosopher and writer, Seneca, in one of his letters to Lucilius. You can also find it occasionally cited in this form: vita sine litteris mors est, "Life without literature is death," with the word vita, "life," in place of otium, "leisure." This version, with vita, turns up as the motto of the Derby School. It is also part of the school seal of Adelphi University.

The destruction of Jesus Christ here, via ARK, trustee Michael Platt funds the following 'art'.

And all of this helped along by Alex Jones, George Galloway, Peter Tatchell, and others you can be sure.

Alex Jones is OK by me; yes, he has big faults, but he has even bigger benefits to the Truth Movement.
Take one example, among many: his interview with Aaron Russo, 'Aaron Russo Historic Interview'.

Caz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:26 pm    Post subject: The spoken word. Reply with quote

The word, correctly used, described in the following document, 'What is the meaning of the word 'Mexiko'?'

http://www.scribd.com/doc/37891156/438-Shell-Mex-House-Meaning-of-Mexi co

Caz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Alex Jones is OK by me; yes, he has big faults, but he has even bigger benefits to the Truth Movement.
Take one example, among many: his interview with Aaron Russo, 'Aaron Russo Historic Interview'.

Alex Jones interviewed the long disappeared, and presumably dead, John Coleman.

Evidence here:

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1059951197#post1059951197

Caz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: The power of the word. Reply with quote

Compare the following two texts. The first, 'What is the meaning of the word 'Mexiko', explains the power of the word, and the second document, which demonstrates its abusive use.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/37891156/438-Shell-Mex-House-Meaning-of-Mexi co

Quote:
What is the meaning of the word Mexico?
Explaining a word as ancient as Mexico that has been used as a word for war, as a remember-word (tlatollotl), has lately designated a certain territory and country is complicated. Mexico means many thing to a lot of people over the years. Because it's a Nahuatl word, its translation is rich in symbols and in double meanings (in Nahuatl a word that defines an object can be understood in other ways, that would require a special training in the language only the elite understood) which makes interpretation hard. The word has life of its own and is treated with great respect.
Because of that, and to differentiate its true meaning from its current one, the people today called with this word are ignorant of the true weight it holds. Grandfathers gave their descendants this name to honor is, so I use a k in Mexiko to differentiate it when I am talking about the ancient meaning of the word.

Who is a Mexikan?

I will differentiate with a k the Mexican born in Mexico( the country) and Mexikan the warrior, person that has reached 400.
The Mexikan looks at beauty, talks beauty, because he knows the great power his mind possesses and that should be respected. The dissever or Mexikan knows he has the divine power to create. The sleeper, the one who is not Mexikan ignores this and with his powerful mind creates negative things, he lets himself be taken by any passion, creating destruction, pain, separation, without knowing that we are all connected, and whatever they create for others turns to haunt them, in a cycle of impoverishment and emotional confusion. The mexikan knows his mind creates whatever his inner eye invocates, that is why he thinks about beauty, to live in harmony and happiness.
The mexikan strives for merit, wants to phrase, encourage, even if most men, sleeping today, want to discover mistakes, conflicts, without realizing that with this attitude he is creating this even more (it's interesting, for example, that news ratings go up when they talk about scandal, blood, death, and little attention is taken on merit and achievement, it even seems it does not exist, such attitude produces more bad than good)
A man that is not Mexikan scolds his child for not doing his duties and only seems to notice the child when he fails, the child only "exists" for that man when he commits mistakes and he always says "my son is a failure". Instead, he who is Mexikan looks for beauty, waits for an achievement to elevate his child in meritocracy, he says "my child is a winner" because he sees all the child has accomplished, in his eyes there is only beauty and in consequence the child becomes a high achiever, wanting to go this way.
The same goes either way, a child that is Mexikan sees his parents with beauty, the man could be an alcoholic irresponsible, but he will give phrase, merit and recognition for whatever qualities he possesses, these qualities are the ones the child will seek to imitate.
The Mexikan knows that together with the great powers of his mind, he has the word. A word is capable of exteriorizing whatever was created in the mind. The word therefore is treated with respect and wants to pronounce beauty to create his surroundings that way. The mere pronouncing of a word is an invocation, that will brings a being to the earth plane, and once here it acts on its own. We must be very careful what being we want to be surrounded with and keep us company.
The divine power of creation that we posses is produced only through movement. We are ollinteotl (divine movement) the Mexikan goes to one objective again and again always creating, that which never changes does not exist, it is dead. The mexikan is in constant motion, he himself gets better constantly, every moment he is trying to reach his navel (objective, life mission), so high, only a Mexican could reach it.
Once you see beauty you will be yourself be taken by your passions, because passions will be positive and filled with light. The strength that makes a dissever go on is his navel, visualizing in his mind's eye his desire becoming a reality, this mere act will provide a great impulse that fills him with strength. He binds every step in his life with his future achievements, his full being given to the cause without thinking of the outcome, he knows things will go his way with patience and most importantly, he keeps moving, never gives up, and this makes him be permanently in the Flower Path.
Let's teach ourselves to live with the ones around us, the character of people is defined with few words. We will never change people, they are the ones that look inside and modify themselves. Meanwhile, know and lead a life not as we want it to be but taking into account the rabbits (passion, stimulus) with which we'll have to deal with. If a person gets angry you should prepare yourself beforehand for the situation. This is also true with jealous and conflictive people, if that's their essence, accept it and figure out a way to live with it, because if we know this and we get surprised it's our fault, a warrior is always prepared. You can imagine situations and how they will be solved, but don't fight against your rabbits (inner feelings), it's a loosing fight. It's necessary a Mexikan gets along with everybody, an only with brotherhood will objectives be reached.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyqsOBkLWh0

Quote:
• @ruthamyallan1 said: >You are Greg Lance-Watkins, the weasel who attacked Holly Greig. I know who you are and what you are. Time to repent, Sir - your masters won't lift a finger to save you. I shall pray for you.<
Ah Bless how quaint.
Of course I am that is why I put my name on my postings DUH!
Google StolenKids-Hollie and read ALL the reports, letters and details significant and then show me ONE item of admissible, valid evidence that Hollie Greig was EVER sexually abused.
READ the FACTS
Greg260146 5 months ago
• @ruthamyallan1 Please contact the people you are so convinced are employing me and ask when they are going to send me some money!
IF Brian Gerrish is the most amazing man you have ever heard you must have led a VERY sheltered life!
Brian Gerrish is an irresponsible, duplisitous liar who can not be trusted - I believe you will find I have known him considerably longer than you and spent more time with him only to be repeatedly let down and lied about.
To date he has achieved NOTHING of note.
Greg260146 5 months ago
• @Greg260146 You are Greg Lance-Watkins, the weasel who attacked Holly Greig. I know who you are and what you are. Time to repent, Sir - your masters won't lift a finger to save you. I shall pray for you.
ruthamyallan1 5 months ago
• Read 1984. Brave New World. Google Constance Cumbey. Brian Gerrish.
ruthamyallan1 6 months ago
• @ruthamyallan1 What a remarkable lack of experience you clearly have but at least you admit it - that may explain your lack of judgement and failure to arrive at any sensible conclusions.
Little wonder that you hide your ignorance and factual lack of information behind the cowardly cloak of anonymity.
That I put my name to my statements of fact may indicate for you the FACT that I stand by my word.
Greg260146 6 months ago
• @Greg260146 Hi Greg - how much do they pay you to be a disinfo agent? Or has someone been telling you porkies and you believed them?
Either way, I pity you. I agree David Icke is decieved and deceptive, but Brian Gerrish is the most honest, the most amazing man I have ever heard. He and his colleagues are blowing the whistle on some very powerful, very evil people - probably the same ones who are employing you...
ruthamyallan1 6 months ago
• @goodysun David Icke is a dishonest little creep - currently facing the probability of a defamation and libel case for his lies and implied dishonesty - the sad and stupid little man is a fool.
He has built an income on defamation and nihilism - undermining peoples' trust and inventing fantasies.
Which part of dishonest, corrupt, abusive, bully and liar are you struggling to understand?
Greg260146 10 months ago
• @Greg260146 Having seen him speak several times over a number of years, I have to disagree with you. It's easy to call people names and throw accusations at them the way you have, without mentioning any specifics. You're entitled to your opinion, but I'm afraid it's somewhat inaccurate. For instance, how could you dismiss predicting brain-tagging as a 'guess'? Who does David Icke abuse & why is he destructive? Are you sure you're not looking in the mirror when you make these deflamatory claims?

Someone has transfered 'The John Adam St Gang' video, which is where these comments were posted, as well as the comments from the video, to the following:

http://st-links.net/?p=35

It is unclear why this has been done, and why someone felt it appropriate to reproduce such language.

Caz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:42 pm    Post subject: ARK Schools meddle with the human soul. Reply with quote

ARK (Absolute Return for Kids) acts as a funding agent (trustee Michael Platt, refered to above, funds Paul Fyre's 'art', which includes the electrocuted Jesus Chrsit and the electrocuted man).

ARK funds the 'Teens and Toddlers Sustainability Replication Programme', and is involved with the Psychosynthesis and Education Trust.

See 'Ark Schools Meddle with the human soul' at this link:

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=17908

ARK's offices are located within the John Adam St Gang,

more on this here:

Link
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, caz, looks like you were right re Alex Jones (or not, as the case may be Laughing) :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZx9QhMWpYE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJi2OrhDtws

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Galloway - vote for me or face Allah's wrath

Link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Om2Y6twj7E

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Galloway in Hansard:
'George Galloway (Bradford West, Respect)

The highlight of my parliamentary career is undoubtedly the wonder goal that I scored for the House of Commons football team at the Stretford end at Old Trafford—the Manchester United theatre of dreams. The goal has passed into history, but less well known is the fact that the little inside forward who supplied the final pass, in a move involving the legends Pat Crerand and Sir Bobby Charlton, was the Minister whom I face in today’s debate.

The Minister and I have always had civilised—indeed, friendly—relations. I hope that they survive the next 30 minutes, for I am going to say some pretty harsh things about the Government’s policy. As Minister for the middle east, he will have to come in for his share of criticism, but nothing personal is intended, as I am sure he knows.

The Minister is highly qualified as a Minister of the Crown, but the least of his qualifications was the most important in his being made a Minister at the Foreign Office: he was previously a luminary—indeed, a leader—of the Conservative Friends of Israel. That is an indispensible condition in Britain; in the 25 years I have spent in the House, and I suspect for much longer than that, no one has been able to be the Minister for the middle east without being a member, preferably a leading one, of either the Labour or Conservative Friends of Israel. That is the first problem I want to deal with today.

The fact that one has to be a friend of Israel to be the Minister for the middle east speaks volumes about the absolute unwillingness on the part of the British state, the British Government and the British Parliament to face up to their responsibility to the Palestinian people. The entire tragedy of the Palestinian people was authored in this building, when our Foreign Minister, then Mr Balfour, promised on behalf of one people a second people the land that belonged to a third people, when we did not even own the land of Palestine even as an imperial possession.

That is the original sin of Britain—all the blood that has flowed under the bridge since that declaration was made, and the fact that we do not recognise our special responsibility to the Palestinian people. On the contrary, one has to be a friend of Israel to be the Minister for the middle east. That is central to our problems and our credibility in the middle east.

As a result of Mr Balfour’s declaration, the Palestinian people had their country wiped off the map. We hear a lot of talk in the middle east about people threatening to wipe other people’s countries off the map, but the only country that has been wiped off the map in the middle east is Palestine—go to your atlas, Mrs Brooke, and you will see. The Palestinian people were scattered to the four corners of the earth—stateless, paperless and passport-less, hunted from pillar to post and regularly subject to massacre and attack of one kind or another. All the responsibility for that originates here.

Instead of recognising that special responsibility, we do precisely the opposite. If someone is not a known and celebrated supporter of the country that supplanted

Palestine and drove the Palestinians out of their country into the four corners of the earth, they will have no chance of becoming the Minister for the middle east.

I could adumbrate the perfidy at great length, but I do not have the time. I shall give only one example: Israel illegally holds hundreds of nuclear weapons, undeclared and subject to no treaty or inspection of any kind. It was a British Government who transferred the heavy water technology that made that illegal acquisition of nuclear weapons possible; it would have been impossible otherwise. We know that Israel has hundreds of nuclear weapons because the brave Jewish whistleblower Mordechai Vanunu told us, for which he was kidnapped in Leicester square and ended up serving 18 years in solitary confinement in an Israeli dungeon. When brought to court, his jaws were wired together, like Hannibal Lecter, in case he told us any more about that illegal mountain of weapons of mass destruction.

Israel has a mountain of weapons of mass destruction. Iran has no weapons of mass destruction. The International Atomic Energy Agency says that Iran has no nuclear weapons and that there is no evidence that it is trying to build them. Yet it is Iran that is subject to endless sanction and threat, while Israel has the red carpet endlessly rolled out before it.

Successive British Governments, both Labour and Conservative—the last one were even worse than this one; Mr Blair is now in almost permanent residence in occupied Jerusalem—have consistently backed Israeli crimes or failed to sanction them properly. Even when our own citizens’ passports were stolen by the Israeli intelligence services to commit murder in Dubai and we called in the Israeli ambassador and deported the Mossad representative from the embassy in London, the new Mossad representative to London flew here on the return flight and is ensconced still.

If this was a debate only about Palestine, I would have much more to say, but the proximate cause of my application for this debate is the ludicrous situation that occurred at Prime Minister’s Question Time a couple of weeks ago. The Minister will have come briefed, I am sure, for this point. I asked the Prime Minister whether he would adumbrate for the House the key differences—just the key ones—between the “hand-chopping, throat-cutting” violent, Islamist and extremist jihadists we were now going to Mali to kill, and the hand-chopping, throat-cutting, violent, Islamist, fanatic and extremist jihadists to whom we were giving money to help kill Christians and other religious minorities in Syria. There was a reply, but it was not an answer; it was a brief ad hominem attack—that if there was a brutal Arab dictator anywhere in the world left standing, he could no doubt count on my support.

As psychologists would say, that is just about as good an example of projection as it is possible to imagine. The Prime Minister projected on to me the sins—indeed, crimes—of which he himself is manifestly guilty...'

I have allways accepted he is good on Palestine.
Here he makes some very legitimate points (though he slips up, saying Mordechai Vanunu was kidnapped in London, when it happened in Italy.
A 'Honey Trap' induced him to go to Rome, as it was thought more likely to lead to diplomatic ructions if he was kidnapped in London.

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

George Galloway’s ‘jaw and rib broken’ in street attack
Saturday 30 Aug 2014 9:02 am
http://metro.co.uk/2014/08/30/george-galloways-jaw-and-rib-broken-in-s treet-attack-4850896/
Bradford West MP George Galloway has been taken to hospital with a suspected broken jaw and rib after he was allegedly attacked on a London street.
Galloway was posing for photographs on Goldborne Road in Notting Hill yesterday evening when a man is said to have shouted something about the Holocaust before launching the vicious attack.
A spokesperson said he was taken to St Mary’s Hospital in Paddington with a possible broken jaw and rib but left early this morning.
Galloway courted controversy for declaring Bradford an 'Israel-free zone' earlier this month (Picture: Alex Wickham/YouTube)
The pro-Palestine Galloway courted controversy for declaring Bradford an ‘Israel-free zone’ earlier this month (Picture: Alex Wickham/YouTube)
‘George was posing for pictures with people and this guy just attacked him, leapt on him and started punching him.
‘It appears to be connected with his comments about Israel because the guy was shouting about the Holocaust.’
Galloway, the leader of the Respect party, spoke to police earlier this month after declaring his constituency an ‘Israel-free zone’ in response to attacks on Gaza.
Metropolitan Police say they found and arrested a man shortly after the attack.
‘Police were called at approximately 1940 hours this evening to Golborne Road, W10, after a man was assaulted in the street. Officers attended. The suspect was found a short time later and stopped,’ said a spokesman.
Police have also launched a murder investigation after a man was stabbed to death late last night on nearby Portobello Road, although the two incidences are not linked.

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Caz
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Alex Jones and Language Reply with quote

Caz wrote:

Quote:

The Addams Family; Wednesday tries to electrocute Pugsley in an electric chair, the game: ‘Is there a God?’. At 0:17 here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN6g5U0bDO4
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two good videos with GG, one where he interviews a doctor re the NHS, and one where he speaks for exiting the EU:

Britain’s National Health Service{
https://www.rt.com/shows/sputnik/333093-britain-national-health-servic e/

George Galloway evokes Tony Benn as he pleads with the Left to vote to leave EU 'rich man's club':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8cF93B58Vw&feature=share

outsider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GG socking it to 'em again:

George Galloway explains the truth behind ISIS and the conspiracy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObddRcoyCCM

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jo Coburn of the BBC chairs debate on Syria between George Galloway and Baroness Neville-Jones (ex-Chairman of the Joint Intelligence Committee (JIC):
'George Galloway kills Daily Politics’ Jo Coburn on Syria':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqmKUyuWPYU

It prompted me to email Neville-Jones, and here is the result (I have redacted my email address):

'From: Paul Barbara
Sent: 16 August 2016 18:02
To: contactholmember@parliament.uk
Subject: Jo Coburn Interview

The Rt Hon. the Baroness Neville-Jones DCMG,
I watched a video of Jo Coburn, yourself and George Galloway re Syria.
You insisted the evidence was that Assad had used CW. As a former Chairman of the JIC, you should know what you are talking about.
Would you please inform me of that 'intelligence' proving Assad was the perpetraor, rather than the Western, Saudi, Gulf States and other backed ISIS/ISIL/IS mercenary thugs?
Yours,
Paul Barbara

From: NEVILLE-JONES, Baroness <NEVILLEJONESP@parliament.uk>
Sent: 17 August 2016 09:33
To: (Paul Barbara)
Subject: Your email re Syria

I have given no such interview. Pauline Neville-Jones

Sent: 17 August 2016 10:36
To: NEVILLE-JONES, Baroness
Cc: George Galloway
Subject: Re: Your email re Syria

Hi Baroness Pauline Neville Jones,
Then is the 'Pauline Neville Jones' in the following interview, or debate, not you?
George Galloway kills Daily Politics' Jo Coburn on Syri:

Forgive me if I mistakenly called it an interview, but surely you knew to what I was reffering?
Yours,
Paul Barbara

Sent: 17 August 2016 10:43
To: Paul Barbara
Subject: RE: Your email re Syria

I haven’t got the technology to view the version of youtube you have sent.  And I see the date is two years old so a bit much to expect me either to remember, if I ever knew, the G Galloway was opposing whatever he claims I have said, which it is not to be taken to granted is an accurate rendering.  You may prefer George Galloway’s view to mine.  Your choice. PN-J

Sent: 17 August 2016 11:22
To: NEVILLE-JONES, Baroness
Cc: George Galloway
Subject: Re: Your email re Syria

Hi Baroness Pauline Neville Jones,
You do not need any special equiptment to view the youtube, just a computer with online access. Simply click the link I sent:

And my original communication to you was very simple and straight forward; here it is reproduced:
'I watched a video of Jo Coburn, yourself and George Galloway re Syria.
You insisted the evidence was that Assad had used CW. As a former Chairman of the JIC, you should know what you are talking about.
Would you please inform me of that 'intelligence' proving Assad was the perpetraor, rather than the Western, Saudi, Gulf States and other backed ISIS/ISIL/IS mercenary thugs?'
Surely you can reply to that, even if you don't watch the video?

Yours,

Paul Barbara

Sent: 17 August 2016 11:32
To: Paul Barbara
Subject: RE: Your email re Syria

Sorry.  It says I need Adobe flash player and this has requirements I do not meet.  I do not in any case think we can usefully carry this exchange further. Pauline Neville-Jones

Eat your heart out, Olympics! 'Conspiracy Paul' 1 - JICcompoop 0

What a gracious 'Lady' - she (?) didn't have the courtesy to address me at all, not as Paul, Sir, or whatever. Just dived in with a denial (pity about the video evidence!!).

Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2018 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Friday Richard Gage was due on the digital 'talk radio' George Galloway show at 8pm. He was due to come to Bristol and do two hours on the radio but on the previous Wednesday that trip was cancelled on the Galloway promise of a big TALK RADIO audience.
So Richard did a phone radio interview with us from 6-7pm which was, as ever, brilliant.

But just after Richard put the phone down at 7pm Galloway's assistant, who'd been impossible to contact on the Thursday, called to cancel the interview.
'Something big' had come up: a school shooting in Texas.
To make matters worse the Galloway show was dire -

Richard Gage wrote:
they then spent 20 minutes discussing a runaway overgrown cat in a London suburb somewhere instead of the "late-breaking news" that was the stated reason of cancelling the 9/11 WTC evidence

911 Truth Experts Panel: perpetual war and propaganda special 1 of 2
http://radio4all.net/index.php/program/97570

Corporate media propaganda & Israeli interests behind 9/11 deception for 'perpetual war'?

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neagATXTjhg

Corporate media propaganda and Israelis at the heart of the 9/11 deception: BCfm’s weekly Politics Show ‘9/11 Truth Special’ with Richard Gage and Ian Henshall
https://politicsthisweek.wordpress.com/2018/05/15/bcfms-weekly-politic s-show-9-11-truth-special-presented-by-tony-gosling/

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: