FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tory MP Harvey Proctor - child sex abuse allegations denied

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:27 pm    Post subject: Tory MP Harvey Proctor - child sex abuse allegations denied Reply with quote

'The Tory MP, rent boys and a sex dungeon in west Hull' – Memories of Harvey Proctor

By Hull Daily Mail | Posted: March 13, 2015
http://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/Tory-MP-rent-boys-sex-dungeon-west-Hull -8211/story-26163157-detail/story.html

A new police investigation has cast up memories for Angus Young of a visit to Hull by controversial former MP Harvey Proctor, and an intriguing court case in Beverley.

The sight of former Tory MP Harvey Proctor on the television news last week denying being part of a Westminster rent boy ring took me back a few years.

He delivered his statement after police from Operation Midland, who are investigating claims of historical child abuse, searched his home on the Belvoir Castle estate in Leicestershire.

I first encountered him in 1987, when he visited the University of Hull to speak to Conservative students.

At the time, the Scarborough-born politician's extreme views on immigration and repatriation were triggering protests whenever he appeared at speaking engagements across the country.

And Hull was no different, as students swarmed around his chauffeur-driven car when it arrived at the campus. Proctor was jostled after getting out, but his driver panicked and reversed the car into the crowd, injuring several protesters.

The incident caused a big stir at the time, prompting a review of security arrangements at the campus but I can't recall any charges ever being brought.

A few months later, Proctor's name cropped up again during a trial I was covering at Beverley Crown Court.

The defendant in the case was a chap called Terry Dwyer, who was in the dock for allowing cannabis to be smoked in a dodgy club he ran in Coltman Street, west Hull, until a police raid shut the place down.

The Lord Fox was an illegal drinking den, complete with massage facilities and a sling room where punters could be strung up from a metal frame chained to a wall.

Outside the court, Dwyer was a chatterbox.

He not only agreed to give me a guided tour of the club where he offered to sell me a giant wooden sauna housed in a first-floor room, but he also happily boasted about his time in London supplying rent boys to Harvey Proctor.

Two months earlier, the MP had pleaded guilty to four acts of gross indecency with two rent boys, who were aged 17 and 20 at the time.

He was fined £1,450 and subsequently resigned as the MP for Billericay.

I always wondered what happened to Dwyer, who was jailed for 12 months after being found guilty on the cannabis charge.

He was from London and his sudden arrival in Hull was always a bit of a mystery.

Perhaps Operation Midland will eventually provide a few answers.

proctor.jpg
 Description:
Harvey Proctor
 Filesize:  39.25 KB
 Viewed:  33 Time(s)

proctor.jpg

HarveyProctor.jpg
 Description:
Old Harvey Proctor cutting
 Filesize:  50.03 KB
 Viewed:  31 Time(s)

HarveyProctor.jpg

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/

Last edited by TonyGosling on Sat May 12, 2018 9:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Members' Interests: Top Tories lose on Proctor's shop: The Retailer
By PETER VICTOR Sunday 30 October 19940 comments
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/members-interests-top-t ories-lose-on-proctors-shop-the-retailer-1445666.html

SENIOR Tory politicians including Michael Heseltine, President of the Board of Trade, and Lord Archer have invested more than pounds 100,000 in a loss-making shirt shop owned by the disgraced former Tory MP, Harvey Proctor, perusal of the register of members' interests reveals to the curious inquirer.

The register discloses the fascinating fact that no fewer than 11 current MPs have shareholdings in a little-known clothes retailer, Cottonrose Ltd.

This turns out to be the company behind a quaint shirt shop nestling in a Georgian alley in Richmond upon Thames, one of London's most elegant suburbs.

Its name is Proctor's, and inside, among the bright cotton shirts, silk ties and gaudy waistcoats, is one of the more colourful figures of the Tory party's recent past, Harvey Proctor, who was forced to resign as MP for Billericay in 1987 after being fined pounds 1,450 for acts of gross indecency; he was involved in homosexual spanking sessions with young male prostitutes.

Mr Proctor turned from politics to hosiery and opened his shop in Brewers Lane, off Richmond Green, in 1988 with a pounds 2,000 grant from the Government's Enterprise Allowance Scheme, and a little help from his friends: a start-up fund of pounds 75,000 was organised by Tristan Garel-Jones MP, the former Tory deputy chief whip and one of the party's best-known fixers.

Lots of former chums chipped in. Besides multimillionaires such as Lord Archer and Mr Heseltine, they included the present Paymaster-General, David Heathcote-Amory; Mark Lennox-Boyd, a former junior Foreign Office minister; and MPs Sir Nicholas Bonsor (Upminster), Richard Shepherd (Aldridge-Brownhills) and David Evans (Welwyn Hatfield).

Several MPs who, like Mr Proctor, have suffered public reverses to their political careers also coughed up at least pounds 5,000 each. They included Neil Hamilton, forced to resign as Northern Ireland minister last week after allegations that he was rewarded by Mohamed Al Fayed, owner of Harrods, for helping in his battle with Tiny Rowland; Tim Yeo, the former Environment minister who was forced to resign after news broke of his adultery with Julia Stent, a Hackney Labour councillor, who bore his child; Michael Brown, who resigned as a Tory whip last May after a tabloid newspaper reported his homosexual affairs with a youth and a Ministry of Defence civil servant; and David Ashby, who suffered unwelcome publicity after admitting sleeping with a man but denying having sexual relations with him.

Then there were former MPs who, like Mr Proctor, have lost their seats: they include Sir Neil Thorne, William Benyon and Sir Charles Morrisson. All invested in Cottonrose. All have not done well. For business has not gone smoothly with the company: in the four years to March 1992 it made losses totalling pounds 109,421. Last year Mr Proctor failed to submit accounts for 1993, in breach of the Companies Act.

Asked about it yesterday, amid the gold cufflinks and Tino Cosma accessories, the silks and the satins, Mr Proctor's response was more of the sackcloth variety. 'I don't talk to lying newspapers,' he said. 'That is my quote. If you don't leave my shop I shall call the police.'

Mr Proctor, who invested pounds 20,000 of his own money, opened in a fanfare of publicity. He opened a second shop in Knightsbridge and, for a while, appeared to have a success on his hands. He was elected to the local chamber of commerce. John Major ditched his Marks & Spencer shirts in favour of Mr Proctor's more elegant wares.

But from the outset the project was a flop. In its first financial year to March 1989 it lost pounds 5,311. Further cash injections were put into the firm by the Tory MPs and other investors in 1990 and 1991. A share issue in 1990 produced an extra pounds 14,000.

In 1991 the investors ploughed in another pounds 10,000. MP Neil Hamilton's wife, Christine, bought pounds 500-worth of shares. The extra cash injections were to no avail. Losses in 1990, the second trading year, totalled pounds 26,547; in 1991 they climbed to pounds 46,066; and accounts for 1992 showed a loss of pounds 31,497. The position since is not known: Mr Proctor has yet to file accounts for 1993. Under Section 240 of the Companies Act he is obliged to file them within 10 months of the end of the financial year. They should have been lodged at Companies House by last January.

Last night MPs had resigned themselves to losing their investment. Sir Nicholas Bonsor said he feared he would not see his pounds 5,000 again. 'It was suggested we ought to rally round because he was clearly in great difficulty. We did make an effort at one stage; I had a meeting with other MPs and Harvey Proctor and, I think it was, his brother who was working in it with him. But then it looked as if it wasn't going to work so I think from that stage we wrote the investment off.'

Mr Heathcote-Amory said: 'Well, if I got the money back I'd be pleased - I'd rather written it off actually. It (the investment) was a gesture to help him (Mr Proctor). I felt a bit sorry for him. I haven't seen any accounts for a bit. That is not a complaint, but I'd rather lost interest in the thing. I think I'm braced to lose my equity.'

At least five of the Tory investors are MPs who have also suffered heavy losses on Lloyd's insurance syndicates.

Mr Heseltine's personal assistant declined to comment on the losses and Mr Proctor's failure to lodge accounts, saying only: 'The President of the Board of Trade would expect this company to be dealt with in the same way as any other. Mr Heseltine is not available at the moment.'

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the 'radio presenter of the year' working closely with Harvey Proctor

THE CURIOUS CASE OF HARVEY PROCTOR - WHY DO THE POLICE AGREE WITH "NICK"?
30 Aug 2015 at 21:49

I am very troubled by the treatment of former Tory MP Harvey Proctor at the hands of the Metropolitan Police’s Operation Midland inquiry. In some ways it mirrors that of Paul Gambaccini’s terrible year at the mercy of Operation Yewtree. I’m publishing his story in September and parts of it make your hair stand on end. I got wind that Harvey Proctor was holding a press conference on Tuesday and secured an exclusive radio interview with him. I knew it would be a difficult balance to strike. Although I had sympathy for his position I had to do a rigorous interview and ask some difficult questions. Judge for yourself if that was what actually happened in the blogpost below this one.

Proctor’s contention is that his accuser, “Nick”, is an obvious fantasist, and when he outlined some of the things he was accused of, it was difficult to draw any other conclusion. The most lurid was that Proctor was about to cut off a boy’s testicles with a penknife, when Edward Heath intervened to stop him. Somehow “Nick” was given that penknife and has now given it to the police. On the face of it, totally preposterous. Given that Proctor and Heath were sworn enemies is it even likely they would be in the same room together? I doubt it.

However, my colleagues at LBC have had dealings with “Nick”, and like the police, they regard him as credible. In some ways I don’t know what to think, but with all this publicity and the fact that “Nick” alleges there were many other boys involved, it’s odd, isn’t it, that no more have come forward? I believe there was abuse by politicians of young children in the 1970s and 1980s. I also believe that the police have a duty to investigate credible claims, especially when some of those accused are still alive. What they don’t have a right to do, though, is to act in the way they have in the Proctor case. Or the Cliff Richard case. Or the Gambaccini case. Or the Heath case.

Harvey Proctor was understandably very angry at the way he has been treated and angry in the way that his name has emerged in public. In some ways he is an easy target for any potential accuser, as a quick search of Google will uncover the fact that he pleaded guilty to four charges of gross indecency in 1987. He had sex with a 19 year old when the age of consent was 21, something which of course would not be a crime nowadays. He believed the individual to be over 21. Had it been a woman, that would be a credible defence but there was a so-called lacuna in the law and because it involved two men, that was no defence. As soon as he found that out, he pleaded guilty. He’s spent the last 28 years in private life but now it’s all over the media again.

If any living politician has committed any of these terrible crimes I hope they are brought to justice. If it turns out other politicians, including Margaret Thatcher, knew about any of this and deliberately covered it up, that needs to be exposed too. It would be very uncomfortable for many people to learn that some of their political heroes were effectively complicit in covering up these heinous crimes, but the truth must out.

But the police also need to answer for the way they are conducting some of these inquiries and enabling the public to adopt the belief that where there is smoke there must be fire. As a society we have reached a stage where whenever any famous person is mentioned in connection to child abuse, there appears to be an automatic assumption that they must therefore be guilty of something. This is a very dangerous development and it is why some people believe that the police are complicit in a media driven witch hunt against people who are often totally innocent. Their defence is that they need to shake the tree to see what fruit drops down. In some cases that may be a legitimate way of encouraging victims to come forward, but to me that should only ever happen when the police have proved to a judge there is a need to take that course of action. Otherwise, names should only come into the public sphere when they are charged.

Harvey Proctor hasn’t been arrested, let alone charged, yet his life has been ruined because the police gave his name to “Nick” who in turn passed it to the media. Proctor has been questioned about his alleged part in three murders, yet no charge has been forthcoming. Where this murky story goes next is anyone’s guess.

http://www.iaindale.com/posts/2015/08/30/the-curious-case-of-harvey-pr octor-why-do-the-police-agree-with-nick

Quote:
Ex-MP Harvey Proctor refuses to give evidence to Operation Midland review
Former MP Harvey Proctor has refused to give evidence to a review of Scotland Yard's handling of historical sex abuse probes, which he claims will be "a whitewash".

Former Conservative MP Harvey Proctor represented Basildon from 1979 to 1983 and Billericay from 1983 to 1987
Press Association
Last updated: 09 May 2016, 13:43 BST Print this story
Former MP Harvey Proctor has refused to give evidence to a review of Scotland Yard's handling of historical sex abuse probes, which he claims will be "a whitewash".
http://home.bt.com/news/uk-news/ex-mp-harvey-proctor-refuses-to-give-e vidence-to-operation-midland-review-11364059925272

The 69-year-old declined an invitation to meet the former High Court judge leading the inquiry on May 12, because he alleges that the investigation will not be independent.

In a letter to Louise Oakley, a lawyer assisting Sir Richard Henriques with the probe, Mr Proctor said: "You are participating in a secret inquiry which is a cover-up and destined to become a 'brilliant' whitewash."

The ex-Tory politician, who represented Basildon from 1979 to 1983 and Billericay from 1983 to 1987, saw his home raided and was twice interviewed under caution as part of a doomed Scotland Yard investigation into claims of a Westminster paedophile ring.

He furiously denied any involvement and was finally told in March that he would face no further action.

The £1.8 million, 16-month Operation Midland, which looked at claims that boys were sexually abused by a number of public figures more than 30 years ago, ended earlier this year without a single arrest.

Mr Proctor has refused to meet Sir Richard, partly because the retired judge wrote a separate, damning report for the Crown Prosecution Service on missed chances to prosecute the late Lord Janner, who was also investigated as part of Operation Midland.

According to The Sunday Times, Lord Janner's family are also refusing to co-operate with the Henriques review.

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Sir Bernard Hogan-Howe announced in February that he had called in Sir Richard to examine a number of investigations involving non-recent abuse claims against public figures.

It came amid fierce criticism of Operation Midland, which saw raids on the homes of 92-year-old D-Day veteran Lord Bramall and the late Lord Brittan.

Scotland Yard will only publish parts of Sir Richard's final report, but a full copy will be given to the Goddard Inquiry into child sexual abuse.

Mr Proctor said he will also decline to give evidence to the public inquiry, and is willing to face prison or a fine if he is compelled to do so.

He said: "She (Dame Lowell Goddard) will have to fine or imprison me because there is no way I'm appearing before her. Her inquiry is biased and it's pro-victim and survivors. The assumption is that it was all credible and true."

In April Justice Goddard made a statement defending the inquiry, saying: "All of our investigations will be approached with diligence and with objectivity. In every single instance, I will ensure the inquiry examines all of the issues fairly and impartially.

"I am committed to ensuring that we hear all relevant testimony, including from victims and survivors as well as from those affected by false allegations of abuse."

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After Dark
HARVEY PROCTOR, ex MP, talks about his RENT BOYS and his TORTURE CHAMBER. 1988. Elm Guest House.

Link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8H0W9LVlkw

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Credible and True: the evidence against Harvey Proctor and Bishop George Bell
April 5, 2016 Archbishop Cranmer 288 Comments
http://archbishopcranmer.com/credible-and-true-the-evidence-against-ha rvey-proctor-and-bishop-george-bell/

“Credible and true” is how the police described the evidence against former Tory MP Harvey Proctor. He had been taken in and questioned under the aegis of ‘Operation Midland’ – Scotland Yard’s investigation into allegations of a historic Westminster paedophile ring which serviced the needs of gay politicians throughout the 1970s and 80s, and then apparently kept their sordid assignations secret by murdering some of the boys who did the servicing. To be accused of being a serial child-murder and of the sexual abuse of children is a serious thing. You would expect the police to act on such an allegation, especially if they judged the evidence to be not only sufficiently credible to pass the file to the CPS, but true enough to secure a conviction.

But the investigation was halted, and the case against Harvey Proctor has been dropped. Having trashed the man’s name and splashed it about all over the media on the strength of one solitary, anonymous and uncorroborated allegation from decades ago, the Met told Harvey Proctor that he was no longer a suspected serial child-murderer and paedophile, and that everything was now just fine and dandy, thank you very much. The evidence that was once deemed to be both credible and true is now seemingly neither.

Harvey Proctor’s accuser was a man called ‘Nick’ (his real identity has not been disclosed). As a result of these allegations, Harvey Proctor has lost his livelihood and home. “I have been pilloried and the Metropolitan Police Service has enabled and allowed me to be wrongly depicted as a paedophile, child abuser and child murderer on the back of a liar,” he said. “Nothing the police do or say, no weasel words of regret, can remove that indelible stain. I hope they are proud of themselves for irreparably ruining my life.” Whatever he now does; however he proceeds; whichever way he turns, Harvey Proctor’s name will be forever associated with the whiff of paedophilia.

Credible and true is also how the Church of England found the evidence against Bishop George Bell, who has not been questioned because he is dead. Their investigation was “thorough” and “objective”, not least because they commissioned “experts” whose “independent reports” (ie credible) found “no reason to doubt the veracity of the claim(s)” against him (ie it was true). Bishop George Bell is also accused of historic paedophilia (in the 1940s and 50s), and this, again, is a serious thing – especially for a prince of the Church and a shepherd of the sheep. So you would expect the Church of England to act on such an allegation, especially if they judged the evidence to be not only sufficiently credible to pay the victim compensation in a civil case, but true enough to trash the man’s sainted reputation by causing his name to be expunged from buildings named in his honour.

George Bell’s accuser is a woman called ‘Carol’ (her real identity has not been disclosed), who has written about her treatment. The release of this primary testimony has not persuaded the Church of England to make public the “independent reports” they commissioned to secure their judgment. So, on the strength of one solitary, anonymous, uncorroborated allegation from decades ago, in a secret post mortem hearing at which the Bishop was afforded no defence, the Church of England deemed the evidence against George Bell to be both credible and true.

“But someone came forward who said that they had been abused by him,” explained the Archbishop of Canterbury, Justin Welby. “And on the balance of probability at this distance it seemed clear to us, after very thorough investigation, that that was correct, and so we paid compensation and gave a profound and deeply-felt apology.”

“Nobody should imagine for one moment that any of us felt that George Bell could just be discarded. I mean he’s the greatest hero most of us have, and this has been an appalling shock and a terrible event to have had to deal with,” the Archbishop added. “But you have to listen to the survivors, you have to listen to those who’ve suffered and whose whole lives have often been destroyed and ruined by this.”

Except, of course, that “discarded” is precisely what George Bell has been. The evidence of his grave sin was judged to be both credible and true: “On the balance of probability at this distance it seemed clear to us,” the Archbishop of Canterbury insisted.

Issues of truth ought rightly to outweigh the bubble reputation. But truth demands justice, and justice must be seen to be done. The George Bell Group has determined that justice has not only not been seen to be done in this case; it has not been done at all:

We have concluded that on moral, pastoral and legal grounds the authorities of the Church of England clearly owe an apology, principally to the living relatives of Bishop Bell, and also to many people across the churches who have honoured his memory. We further invite all public institutions which have owned an association with the name of Bishop Bell to restore his name to the places where it was known and valued before 22 October 2015.

Might Carol be mistaken? Not at all, according to the experts who compiled their independent reports. Her recollection of events from the 1940s and 50s are engraved on her soul. Sexual abuse would be: there is scarcely a darker horror in the loss of innocence. ‘Carol’ has, however, issued an apology to former Archbishop of Canterbury Lord Carey, whose reputation she impugned by insisting that she had written to him to complain about the abuse she suffered. She said that she wrote to him 14 years ago. Except he wasn’t Archbishop of Canterbury in 2002. Wrong archbishop, you see. An honest mistake to make.

At least Harvey Proctor is alive and can write a book called Credible and True to set the record straight. Who can interrogate the credibility and truth of the Church of England’s evidence against Bishop George Bell when they refuse to disclose it?

people120787.jpg
 Description:
Harvey Proctor
 Filesize:  359.56 KB
 Viewed:  32 Time(s)

people120787.jpg

mirror.jpg
 Description:
Harvey Proctor
 Filesize:  40.67 KB
 Viewed:  28 Time(s)

mirror.jpg

people 2.jpg
 Description:
Harvey Proctor
 Filesize:  65.01 KB
 Viewed:  34 Time(s)

people 2.jpg

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't let Harvey Proctor become another Gordon Angelsea

HARVEY PROCTOR - EXTREME RIGHT WINGER
http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/12/harvey-proctor-extreme-right-wi nger.html

According to the magazine Private Eye, 18th September 1987:

Keith Harvey Proctor, former UK Conservative member of Parliament, took a trip to Tunisia.

Harvey stayed at a small hotel in Monastir and "spent much time exploring local woodland in the company of Tunisian urchins."

Harvey Proctor

"There were claims against Harvey Proctor ... that a 'naked Arab boy' had been beneath his bed on a Tunisian holiday."

Harvey Proctor

Athman, the model for Moktir, in Andre Gide's 'The Immoralist'

Harvey Proctor "is known as an extreme right-winger...

"He was brought up by his mother in Scarborough..."

Harvey proctor has been involved in spanking sessions with boy prostitutes.

'The Tory MP, rent boys and a sex dungeon in west Hull' – Memories of Harvey Proctor

hulldailymail - March 13, 2015

Angus Young remembers former MP Harvey Proctor, and an intriguing court case in Beverley

"Proctor's name cropped up during a trial I was covering at Beverley Crown Court.

"The defendant in the case was a chap called Terry Dwyer, who was in the dock for allowing cannabis to be smoked in a dodgy club he ran in Coltman Street, west Hull, until a police raid shut the place down.

"The Lord Fox was an illegal drinking den, complete with massage facilities and a sling room where punters could be strung up from a metal frame chained to a wall...

"Dwyer happily boasted about his time in London supplying rent boys to Harvey Proctor.

"Two months earlier, the MP had pleaded guilty to four acts of gross indecency with two rent boys, who were aged 17 and 20 at the time."

Read more: http://www.hulldailymail.

"At York University Harvey Proctor became friends with Peter Jonathan Denby, who succeeded him as chairman of the student's Conservative association."

Peter Jonathan Denby, a former aide to Enoch Powell and friend of Conservative Member of Parliament Harvey Proctor, was once picked up by police who wanted to question him in connection with a violent gun incident in Mayfair.

Denby's Islington home was later raided by armed detectives and his Jaguar car, found abandoned in Kent, was blown up by bomb squad officers.

Harvey Proctor.

Neil Hamilton, a government trade minister, and his wife, Christine, were visiting a shirt shop in Richmond, southwest London, owned by Harvey Proctor

James Coomber and David Parker entered the shop and became abusive, asking Mr Proctor: "Have you any ties for tying up rent boys before you spank them?"

Those who invested in proctor's shop were:

Michael Heseltine, President of the Board of Trade,
Lord Archer,
Tristan Garel-Jones MP, former Tory deputy chief whip,
Paymaster-General, David Heathcote-Amory,
Mark Lennox-Boyd, a former junior Foreign Office minister,
Members of Parliament Sir Nicholas Bonsor, Richard Shepherd, David Evans,
Neil Hamilton, Tim Yeo,
Michael Brown, who resigned as a Tory whip after a homosexual affairs with a youth and a Ministry of Defence civil servant,
David Ashby, who admitted sleeping with a man, Sir Neil Thorne, William Benyon and Sir Charles Morrison.

Prime Minister John Major wore some of Proctor's shirts.

Harvey Proctor

"Conservative Member of parliament Harvey Proctor admitted that a boy prostitute had been living at his London flat...

"The prostitute is ex-public schoolboy David Jackson, 18...

"Jackson had showed us colour Polaroid pictures of young men standing naked in a room with red cane weals across their buttocks...

"Jackson said that on one date Proctor took him to the House of Commons for dinner...

"'We went into a canteen. Leon Brittan was sitting there alone,' he said..."

Harvey Proctor

Russell Harty and Cliff Richard.

"Pony-tailed rent boy Dean Cradock won’t forget the day last March he phoned the sleazy 'escort agency' which hired out his 20-year-old body, and asked if they had a client for him.

"The answer was yes. The customer was Russell Harty, 52-year-old TV personality, chat-show host and friend of Royalty and the famous.

"And the surprises continued as the strapping young male prostitute learned of Harty's kinky desire to smack him."

"Dean ... in the three months he worked for the Ecstasy agency, he also met kinky Tory MP Harvey Proctor.

Harvey Proctor

News of the World, 15th March 1987

"Police investigating a rent-boys racket arrested Tory MP Harvey Proctor yesterday in a swoop on his luxury flat...

"The police swooped after male prostitute Dean Cradock claimed in the News of the World that he had fled from the flat when an alleged spanking session got out of hand.

"Cradock, who also told of sex sessions with TV chat show host Russell Harty, has twice seen detectives."

Harvey Proctor

Russell Harty

"CHARGE ONE involved a 16-year-old called Jason Burton, who went to Proctor’s flat in Fulham, West London, with another boy...

"Earlier this year, Proctor denied having been caught with a naked Arab boy in a hotel room in Morocco."

Harvey Proctor

"The People probe took our investigators into the shadowy world of seedy pubs and clubs in London’s gay quarter.

"Barry Haddon, a pimp now in jail for indecently assaulting two boys, told us that for two years he supplied young lads to the MP he knew as Keith Proctor...

"Harvie proctor would stretch the boys out on his bed and handcuff them by their hands and sometimes their feet. Then he’d really let them have it...

"And in March, a naked Arab youth seen by a security guard sneaking into Proctor’s ground floor room at a hotel in Agadir, Morocco, was found hiding under his bed...

"18-year-old David Jackson who revealed how Proctor had: SHOWED him sickening videos of young boys indulging in homosexual acts..."

Harvey Proctor

The former UK Conservative Member of Parliament Harvey Proctor (above) has named some of the top people being investigated by the police in connection with the torture and murder of young boys.

dailymail

The people named by Proctor are:

Edward Heath (left) and his mentor Madron Seligman, a close associate of the Rothschilds.

1. Sir Edward Heath, former Prime Minister.

Heath has been accused of raping a 12-year-old boy in a London flat in 1961.

Edward Heath's chief mentor was Madron Seligman, a close associate of the Rothschilds.

Hanley

2. Sir Michael Hanley, the former head of MI5.

Hanley was reportedly picked by Lord Victor Rothschild to be the head of MI5.

Rothschild, savile, poulson, mi5, maudling, Hanley.

3. Lord Leon Brittan, formerly the government minister responsible for the police and MI5.

He has been accused of attending child abuse orgies at London's Dolphin Square apartment complex and at the Elm Guest House boy brothel, both of which have been linked to MI5 and MI6.

Leon Brittan is of Lithuanian Jewish descent.

Leon Brittan named as child rapist . / SAVILE, BRITTAN, HEATH, JACONELLI

Sir Maurice Oldfield (left) and his deputy Sir Peter Hayman, both alleged to be child abusers.

4. Sir Maurice Oldfield, the former head of the security service MI6.

Sir Maurice Oldfield and Edward Heath are said to have been visitors to the Kincora children's home, reportedly used by MI5 and MI6 as a boy brothel.

General Bramall 1973.

5. Lord Bramall, the former head of the UK military.

Field Marshall Lord Bramall was interviewed by police in April 2015 over sex abuse allegations.

FIELD MARSHALL BRAMALL; VISHAL MEHROTRA....

6. General Sir Hugh Beach.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.

Thatcher in Mortlake.

A child sex abuse victim has identified a second house in the London borough of Richmond where children, in care in the borough, were taken en route to the child brothel at Elm Guest House.

"The property in Avondale Road, Mortlake, has since changed hands but appears to be some sort of holding house for children in care who were taken out for the day."

davidhencke.wordpress.com - February 5, 2014

Rocks Lane Barnes.

Elm Guest House was the government-linked boy brothel on Rocks Lane, near Barnes Common, in London in SW13.

It is believed that Elm Guest House was being used by the security services as a way of blackmailing and controlling top politicians.

David Hencke describes events from the 1970s onwards and begins with Harvie Proctor.

Elm Guest House | ukgovernmentwatch

Harvey Proctor, former Member of the UK parliament.

Harvey Proctor ran a shop in Richmond at 11 Brewer’s Lane.

Harvey proctor, the Conservative party member of parliament for Billericay, stood trial for sex offences of a sado-masochistic nature against teenage boys, and was forced to resign.

Reportedly, Harvey Proctor visited Elm Guest House.

Search ResultsCHILD ABUSE LIST; RITUAL ABUSE / CHILD ABUSE TIMELINE - PART ONE

11 Brewer’s Lane SW9.

Harvey Proctor’s shop is owned by Cottonrose Ltd.

Avondale Road Mortlake SW14 - some sort of holding house for children

The child victim described visiting a ‘Holding House’ in Avondale Road, in Mortlake, before being driven on to Elm Guest House.

The owner of Elm Guest House, Haroon Kasir, said that Sir Jimmy Savile often came to visit him and take ‘tea’.

"Savile’s brother Johnny was in the local paper ‘helping’ at the Mortlake Fair in 1982."

Holland's former Justice minister Joris Demmink may have been part of the elite group that visited Elm Guest house, according to rumours.

‘Dutch journalism also rumors of Joris’ escapades in Thailand and in a London hotel (Elmguethouse).’

Martin Allen went missing in London's Kings Cross in 1979.

Kings Cross in London was a place frequently visited by Jimmy Savile

Martin Allen went missing in London's Kings Cross in 1979.
He was later seen with a man at Earls Court Underground station pinned to a wall. He was also seen at Gloucester Road and Baron’s Court stations.

Jimmy Savile in 1979.

The kidnapper of Martin Allen was blond.

http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/martin-allen-london-1979/

In 1981, Vishal Mehrotra (above) went missing near his home in Putney in London, not far from Elm guest House.

On 10 August 1982, the Daily Express reported that the police investigation was linking Martin Allen and Vishal Mehrotra to Elm Guest House.

On 16 August 1982, Michael Havers, the Attorney General at the time, intervened to stop further reporting.

In 1990, at the age of 47, Carole Kasir, the owner of Elm Guest House, was found dead in her flat.

http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/was-carole-kasir-murdere d/

On 16 December 2012, The Independent reported that "Chris Fay, a social worker who worked for a small charity, the National Association for Young People in Care (Naypic), has alleged that a terrified Kasir had shown him about 20 photographs of middle-aged men with young boys, taken at what he said were kings and queens fancy-dress parties, attended by a number of powerful and well-known people.

"One, Mr Fay alleged, featured a well-known public figure wearing nothing but a French maid’s apron alongside a young boy nude apart from a tiara."

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/special-report-police-revis it-the-grim-mystery-of-elm-guest-house-8420435.html

There has been speculation that former UK prime minister Edward Heath visited Elm Guest House.

Savile, who is believed to have worked for the security services.

Elm Guest House was part of a world-wide network.

https://hat4uk.wordpress.com/cops-admit-elm-house-part-of-wider-conspi racy/

Leon Brittan's name has been linked to some of the above events.

In 1989, "Labour MP, Bernard Cohen, directly named Leon Brittan in the House of Commons, and was told to be silent by the speaker of the house, for daring to 'smear' Brittan."

Princess Diana knew about Elm Guest House.

Another victim of the Elm guest house scandal believes Princess Diana saved his life, the Sunday People has revealed.

The man, now in his forties, met the princess when he was sleeping rough outside a London church.

He claims he was subjected to horrific abuse at the Elm from the age of 10 while he was in care at Grafton Close children’s home.

Diana gave him food and helped him find a temporary home as he battled to rebuild his life in his twenties after escaping care.

He left a tribute to Diana at Kensington Palace when she died in the Paris car crash of 1997.

The man said: “I have rebuilt my life and I owe it all to Diana.“

“She kept in touch with me even after she’d helped my back on my feet. I have lost a real friend.”

http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2014/02/02/prince-philip-fil thy-secrets-princess-diana-jimmy-savile-and-the-100-year-d-notice/

www.mediafor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The War On Children, Marriage and the Family All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: