FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Gestapo Watch: Achtung, Deine Papieren, Bitte! UK ID Cards
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
simplesimon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TonyGosling wrote:
Quote:
I'm a pacifist so I don't believe in armed struggle, hopefully it won't be necessary.

I'd like to ask you Tony, Annie (again) and others whether they agree that:
http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=13151

Quote:
You can go down without a fight if you like. I'm saying it would be RAPE, and you should plunge a rusty dagger into the heart of anyone trying to do this to you.

Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

simplesimon
Moderate Poster
Moderate Poster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to be clear, on the kill function, I'm not talking about the kind of death that would result if they "turned off" your chip - begging from others who will face severe penalties if they trade with you, or being shot as you try to steal food.

I'm talking about a specific function of the forced implant itself. Not in the current chips, maybe not the first mass roll outs, or even necessarily the third generation.

The technology exists. They want to chip us (they tell us that in the Standard for God's sake). The only question left is whether the pschopathic drive for ultimate control behind the chips themselves would somehow run out of steam at this point. Would they forego this easy cheap and highly beneficial (to them) little add on?

I say they would not, and that "proves" it to my satisfaction.

Does anyone serious want to tell me where I'm going wrong?

Disco_Destroyer
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unless you are old or disabled etc then I'm sure they'll have you stitching blankets or whatever Wink

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: MOSSAD? Reply with quote

Hi wakey,
I've finally altered the headline to make it more accurate

Thanks for pointing this out and it's been an interesting discussion.

Wakeymedia wrote:
Why is that MOSSAD?

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

simplesimon wrote:
Just to be clear, on the kill function, I'm not talking about the kind of death that would result if they "turned off" your chip - begging from others who will face severe penalties if they trade with you, or being shot as you try to steal food.

I'm talking about a specific function of the forced implant itself. Not in the current chips, maybe not the first mass roll outs, or even necessarily the third generation.

The technology exists. They want to chip us (they tell us that in the Standard for God's sake). The only question left is whether the pschopathic drive for ultimate control behind the chips themselves would somehow run out of steam at this point. Would they forego this easy cheap and highly beneficial (to them) little add on?

I say they would not, and that "proves" it to my satisfaction.

Does anyone serious want to tell me where I'm going wrong?

So in the distant future we'll have implanted chips that will be able to kill us at the touch of a button or something? Will they be a bit like the 'intestinator' in B-movie romp fortress? Maybe we'll have exploding collars like in battle royale? Maybe they'll just develop Newspeak to an extent where rebellion is impossible like the goal in 1984? Maybe there'll just be some big cataclysm and the apes will take over, seriously doing Charlton Heston's head in years later? Who knows?
How will they work?
What would you have to do to get your "kill function" activated?

As I said before, I'd say it's pretty unlikely people would ever accept some kind of ID chip before being used to a universal ID card. ID cards can be stopped - there is actually a fair degree of antipathy towards them. I for one will not have one and it frightens me because I do not wish to lose my job or go to prison but one day maybe I'll have to. IIRC, one poll earlier this year showed more people oppose than support them. Unions are not happy about this airport workers stuff. They've backed off from forcing them on people working with children (for now). They will continue to push and try stealth tactics, but they can be stopped if enough people say no. Now which do you suggest is more constructive -

"ID cards? - Well let's consider some of the effects on civil liberties, data protection, the expense, all the things they claim they'll stop - like terrorism and fraud - but won't and here's why...etc etc etc"

or

"Well in the future, right, when we're all chipped with implants, the implants will have this kill function, yeah. And if you step out of line or whatever they'll do something and your chip will do something and you'll die right - just like that! Oh it'll probably be after, like, the third generation of chips, like, way in future when they've killed off most of the population and in we're in, like, these big prison cities where the elite live like kings. guarded by genetically engineered dinosaurs with control implants, and we're all slaves. Thank you for your time - I hope you'll support the No2ID campaign"

...?

Quote:
Interesting to see the advocates' talking points ("push the benefits") crop up.

It's interesting how you're quite happy making assertions about "kill functions" possibly after the "third generation" of chips but apparently have no interest in the mechanisms whereby some kind of implanted chip could potentially be sold to the public in the first place.
Josieclosie
Minor Poster
Minor Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ID cards are being introduced by stealth.

There is a provision being introduced by the Queen's Speech which allows the police to arrest you without reason if you fail to produce adequate ID if they stop you.

It will allow them to stop you without any real reason for doing so.

The rules are changing without any consultation with the people.

We have to stand up to them or we are lost.
nrmis
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Josieclosie wrote:

There is a provision being introduced by the Queen's Speech which allows the police to arrest you without reason if you fail to produce adequate ID if they stop you.

I can well imagine that its on the way.
The police no longer need any reason whatsoever to stop you in your car.
Dogsmilk
Mighty Poster
Mighty Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nrmis wrote:
Josieclosie wrote:

I can well imagine that its on the way.
The police no longer need any reason whatsoever to stop you in your car.

Life may be made easier for them doing so, too.
http://www.technovelgy.com/ct/Science-Fiction-News.asp?NewsNum=1238
Getting it in this country has been talked about for a while -
http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2003/dec/21/transport.ukcrime
Talking of stopping cars, looks like one of our friends across the channel got a bit of early Christmas shopping in!
http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle_blog/2008/nov/24/police_steal_xbox _from_innocent_
Whitehall_Bin_Men

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Home Office is accused of 'introducing ID cards by the back door' after police are given access to driving licences

By Martin Beckford For Mail On Sunday
23:33, 05 May 2018, updated 14:42, 06 May 2018
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5695403/Britain-poised-introdu ce-ID-cards-door.html

Ronnie O'Sullivan's estranged daughter reveals the snooker legend is set to become a GRANDFATHER at just 42 as she claims she's...
Britain's knife crime epidemic spreads to the Home Counties: Stabbings are now more likely in Bedfordshire than in Merseyside as...
Frontline police officers to be given instant access to motorist’s driving licence
PCs armed with hand-held computers can look up names, addresses and photos
Scheme could be extended to include entire database of UK passport holders
Frontline police officers are to be given instant access to every motorist’s driving licence in a move that has prompted accusations of ID cards being brought in by stealth.

PCs armed with hand-held computers will be able to look up the names, addresses and photos of anyone they stop on the street.

The new National Law Enforcement Data Programme will combine data on motorists, criminals and vehicles from the DVLA database, the Police National Computer and Automatic Number Plate Recognition systems, according to the Home Office.

And the scheme could be extended to include the entire database of UK passport holders.

But Lib Dem MP Norman Lamb, chairman of the Science and Technology Select Committee, has warning.

He said: ‘If the police had access to 90 per cent of images through passports, driving licences and so forth, we end up with the police in effect holding our identity cards rather than us as citizens.

'We become walking identity cards.

‘That is what could be in store.’

Public concern about police having access to their data

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com
Martin Van Creveld: Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: "Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother."
Martin Van Creveld: I'll quote Henry Kissinger: "In campaigns like this the antiterror forces lose, because they don't win, and the rebels win by not losing."
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: