FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is Climate Change really man-made?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can any scoffers PLEASE explain the picture in this link?
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/44g.png

No, I didn't think so.

James O'Neill

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What is your point exactly? The map merely shows below average temperatures for most of the continental US and above average for the south east and Alaska for a limited time period. It neither proves nor disproves anything about global climate change.
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James O'Neill wrote:
What is your point exactly? The map merely shows below average temperatures for most of the continental US and above average for the south east and Alaska for a limited time period. It neither proves nor disproves anything about global climate change.

OK, point taken; I should have put at least part of the article in, so here it is: http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/2016/12/

'...... A Massive Engineered Winter Chemical Cool-Down Assault On The US Population Is Coming

The latest NOAA long term forecast map below should be alarming to any that take the time to examine it closely. The latest theatrically named "winter storm" from power structure owned "The Weather Channel" was "Winter Storm Fortis". This engineered event pushed warmer than average moisture from the Atlantic Ocean over northern parts of New England where many regions saw chemically nucleated snow fall (facilitated by geoengineering jet aircraft dispersions of materials over precipitation zones) at far above freezing temperatures. "Winter Storm Gregory" will be named as part of the engineered winter scenario I am outlining in this article. Alaska, the Arctic, and parts of Florida are forecasted (scheduled) to remain at, or return to, record warmth. The arctic as a whole remains in a meltdown scenario while weather whiplash continues in the US and countless other locations around the globe. Engineering winter has long since been business as usual in many countries.

44g

The projected (scheduled) record cold zone for much of the US comes after the warmest autumn in the US since record keeping began.

When endothermic reacting (toxic) ice nucleating materials are utilized on a massive scale for climate intervention/modification programs, convection is greatly impacted, too many condensation nuclei are present, and precipitation is generally greatly reduced (from what it would have otherwise been) in the core of the engineered chemical cool-down zones. The NOAA precipitation forecast (scheduled weather) map below is for the same window of time as the NOAA map above. It is not hard to recognize that the regions scheduled to get the greatest percentage of above normal precipitation are also generally the regions that are scheduled to experience the greatest above normal temperatures ("A" refers to above normal precipitation on the NOAA maps, "B" is below normal).

44d

In the NOAA map above we should ask this, how does moisture flowing in from the Pacific migrate directly over the Western States with far below normal precipitation? Then, as the moisture continues to flow east (further from the epicenter of the engineered cool-down zone), precipitation transitions to above normal. Why aren't NOAA and NWS personnel speaking out? An illegal federal gag order has been placed on them on all NOAA and NWS employees.

Global temperature deviations in the Average Temperature Anomaly map below tell the bigger picture story. The extremely blotchy composition of hot and cold zones should be alarming to us all. Though the planet is descending into a state of total meltdown, the climate engineers continue to attempt radical (and highly toxic) chemical/biological ice nucleation cool-downs anywhere and everywhere that conditions will permit this process to be carried out. NASA has also long since been a part of the ice nucleation experimentation, some of the elements utilized for this purpose are synthesized urea, and E-coli.

44a

The weather modification chemical cool-downs create a cold, dense (but shallow) layer of air that settles down to the surface and lowers temperatures on the ground. This process is essential for the manipulation of climate perspectives. The engineered winter events are used to create and expand division and confusion in the population in regard to the true state of the global climate.

Massive air mass manipulation is also accomplished with engineered high and low pressure zones. The use of ionosphere heater facilities like HAARP are the a primary factor with this type of manipulation.

44f

Extremely anomalous weather/climate patterns have now become the norm. Global climate engineering operations have completely derailed the Earth's natural climate system.

Meteorologists at The Weather Channel have already admitted to the highly unusual weather pattern that is helping to facilitate the coming abnormal cool-down on a rapidly warming world. High pressure ridges will remain locked anomalously in place on both sides of the North American continent. This configuration will assist with robbing what cold air there is in the Arctic, and will push this air south in an almost perfect outline that will cover the land mass of the lower 48 states.

The ability the climate engineers now have to manipulate Earth's life support systems is far beyond alarming. Geoengineering is nothing short of weather warfare.

Again, how do flows of moisture coming from the west off of record warm global oceans create temperatures that are predicted (scheduled) to be nearly 40 degrees below normal in regions only slightly inland? What is the final product of the the climate engineering chemically ice nucleated cool-down for the US? Radically lowered engineered temperatures at ground level in parts of the US will accompany the start to the new year. The US media will hype and dramatize this completely engineered cool-down. This will obscure the previous climate headlines of the warmest autum on record in the US and also the fact that 2016 will be the warmest year yet recorded on planet Earth since record keeping began. We will soon see if the climate enigneers are actually able to achieve the level and duration of cooldown that they are attempting to carry out. ....'

But I would have thought just seeing such anomalies would be enough to realise 'something stinks in the State of Denmark'....

outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arctic ice melt 'already affecting weather patterns where you live right now':
https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2016/dec/19/arctic-ice-melt-al ready-affecting-weather-patterns-where-you-live-right-now

'Soaring Arctic temperatures ‘strongly linked’ to recent extreme weather events, say scientists at cutting edge of climate change research.

The dramatic melting of Arctic ice is already driving extreme weather that affects hundreds of millions of people across North America, Europe and Asia, leading climate scientists have told the Guardian.

Severe “snowmageddon” winters are now strongly linked to soaring polar temperatures, say researchers, with deadly summer heatwaves and torrential floods also probably linked. The scientists now fear the Arctic meltdown has kickstarted abrupt changes in the planet’s swirling atmosphere, bringing extreme weather in heavily populated areas to the boil.

The northern ice cap has been shrinking since the 1970s, with global warming driving the loss of about three-quarters of its volume so far. But the recent heat in the Arctic has shocked scientists, with temperatures 33C above average in parts of the Russian Arctic and 20C higher in some other places.

In November, ice levels hit a record low, and we are now in “uncharted territory”, said Prof Jennifer Francis, an Arctic climate expert at Rutgers University in the US, who first became interested in the region when she sailed through it on a round-the-world trip in the 1980s.

“These rapid changes in the Arctic are affecting weather patterns where you live right now,” she said. “In the past you have had natural variations like El Niño, but they have never happened before in combination with this very warm Arctic, so it is a whole new ball game.

“It is inconceivable that this ridiculously warm Arctic would not have an impact on weather patterns in the middle latitudes further south, where so many people live.

“It’s safe to say [the hot Arctic] is going to have a big impact, but it’s hard to say exactly how big right now. But we are going to have a lot of very interesting weather – we’re not going to get around that one.”.....'

Nothing happening here, folks; get back to the footie and 'Britains Got Talent'. Pass the bottle, Paddy!

James O'Neill

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Outsider. I. Would take some persuading to be convinced that climate manipulation (that I accept happens) is sufficient to explain the scale of the phenomenon being observed. That we are undergoing massive changes is also in my view incontestable. Isn't the big question: what is the appropriate policy response?
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

James O'Neill wrote:
Thank you, Outsider. I. Would take some persuading to be convinced that climate manipulation (that I accept happens) is sufficient to explain the scale of the phenomenon being observed. That we are undergoing massive changes is also in my view incontestable. Isn't the big question: what is the appropriate policy response?

Regarding persuasion, I'm certainly not in the best position to do that. I suggest you read through some of the back articles in Geoengineering Watch. Dane Wiggington may come across as a 'Doom and Gloom' old-style preacher man, but his info is pukka, makes sense to me, anyhow.
Then read the USAF Military Document 'Owning the Weather in 2025.
Watch 'Geoengineering Whistleblower ~ Ex-Military ~ Kristen Meghan, Hauppauge, NY, January 18th, 2014':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHm0XhtDyZA , a short but hard-hitting 21 minute video.

And start to 'Look Up'; start to notice strange anomalies, like multiple equi-distant parallel lines which frequently become apparent at certain times in the day, mainly mornings and evenings. In reality they are there all the time, but only become apparent when the sun is in certain positions and highlights them. They are not, of course, as bright as newly formed Chemtrails, which show whatever the sun's position.
I have counted around thirty at a time, which indicates to me a deliberate spreading by military or military contracted spraying aircraft, working to computer guided routes.
And strange 120* turns (even close to 90* occasionally).
And of course there are a whole mess of patents for all the spray equiptment to deliver the aerosol sprays.

As for the 'Isn't the big question: what is the appropriate policy response?', it obviously has to be exposure of what these Luciferian a**holes are doing to us and the planet.

outsider

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, January 7, 2017':
http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/geoengineering-watch-global-alert-n ews-january-7-2017/?inf_contact_key=a663fcfdf6fb44118832645b77a47810ac 55ea18267d5ed0a73fcba038f32091

'....Government deception, media deception, climate science mass omission, and an unfortunately large percentage of populations that are generally more interested in fueling their own ideology than finding facts. Record high US stock market numbers are accompanied by massive layoffs, what's wrong with this picture? It has recently again been over 50 degrees colder in the lower 48 states than at the North Pole, how can that be? Global shipping is crashing, ship building contractors are laying off, but the US military can still afford 126 Billion dollar submarines. More recent earthquakes in Japan may have further accelerated the massive Fukushima radiation releases, is this why the US EPA is trying to secretly raise the "safe limits" of radiation in our water supplies to levels that are 10,000 times higher than the already far too high limits? Power structure propaganda stories about Russian hacking remain as dubious as ever and were officially retracted by some sources, but the damage is done and most US citizens have already been deceived. In the meantime, global forests continue to die and the biosphere as a whole continues to crash, what's next? The latest issue of Global Alert News is below.....'

TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not everyone agrees on when the Mini Ice Age began
Most say beginning of the 14th Century
1300 for when warm summers stopped being dependable in Northern Europe

Sorry, its wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Ice_Age

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'Exxon deliberately misled public on climate science, say researchers':
https://www.theguardian.com/business/2017/aug/24/exxon-deliberately-mi sled-public-on-climate-science-say-researchers?

'ExxonMobil has knowingly misled the public for decades about the danger climate change poses to a warming world and the oil giant’s long-term viability, according to a peer-reviewed study.

An analysis of nearly 200 documents spanning decades found that four-fifths of scientific studies and internal memos acknowledged global warming was real and caused by humans.

At the same time a similar proportion of hundreds of paid editorials in major US newspapers over the same period cast deep doubt on these widely accepted facts.

The study also cites ExxonMobil calculations that capping global warming at under 2C – the goal enshrined in the landmark Paris climate accord – would impose sharp limits on the amount of fossil fuels that could be burned, and thus potentially affect the firm’s growth.

Both findings are relevant to ongoing investigations by state and federal attorneys general, along with the Securities and Exchange Commission, on whether the company deceived investors on how it accounts for climate change risk.

The new study was published on Wednesday in the journal Environmental Research Letters.

Earlier reporting by InsideClimate News unearthed the internal documents and came to much the same conclusion.

In response, the company – the largest oil producer in the United States, with revenue of $218bn last year – denied having led a four-decade disinformation campaign........'

insidejob
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:27 am    Post subject: New study finds the Medieval Warming Period Reply with quote

https://www.spectator.com.au/2017/08/big-data-finds-the-medieval-warm- period-no-denial-here/
Big data finds the Medieval Warm Period – no denial here
Jennifer Marohasy

According to author Leo Tolstoy, born at the very end of the Little Ice Age, in quite a cold country:
Quote:
The most difficult subjects can be explained to the most slow-witted man if he has not formed any idea of them already; but the simplest thing cannot be made clear to the most intelligent man if he is firmly persuaded that he already knows, without a shadow of a doubt, what is laid before him.

So, our new technical paper in GeoResJ (vol. 14, pages 36-46) will likely be ignored. Because after applying the latest big data technique to six 2,000 year-long proxy-temperature series we cannot confirm that recent warming is anything but natural – what might have occurred anyway, even if there was no industrial revolution.

Over the last few years, I’ve worked with Dr John Abbot using artificial neural networks (ANN) to forecast monthly rainfall. We now have a bunch of papers in international climate science journals showing these forecasts to be more skilful than output from general circulation models.
During the past year, we’ve extended this work to estimating what global temperatures would have been during the twentieth century in the absence of human-emission of carbon dioxide.

We began by deconstructing the six-proxy series from different geographic regions – series already published in the mainstream climate science literature. One of these, the Northern Hemisphere composite series begins in 50 AD, ends in the year 2000, and is derived from studies of pollen, lake sediments, stalagmites and boreholes.

Typical of most such temperature series, it zigzags up and down while showing two rising trends: the first peaks about 1200 AD and corresponds with a period known as the Medieval Warm Period (MWP), while the second peaks in 1980 and then shows decline. In between, is the Little Ice Age (LIA), which according to the Northern Hemisphere composite bottomed-out in 1650 AD. (Of course, the MWP corresponded with a period of generally good harvests in England – when men dressed in tunics and built grand cathedrals with tall spires. It preceded the LIA when there was famine and the Great Plague of London.)
Ignoring for the moment the MWP and LIA, you might want to simply dismiss this temperature series on the basis it peaks in 1980: it doesn’t continue to rise to the very end of the record: to the year 2000?

In fact, this decline is typical of most such proxy reconstructions – derived from pollen, stalagmites, boreholes, coral cores and especially tree rings. Within mainstream climate science the decline after 1980 is referred to as “the divergence problem”, and then hidden.

In denial of this problem, leading climate scientists have been known to even graft temperature measurements from thermometers onto the proxy record after 1980 to literally ‘hide the decline’. Phil Jones, the head of the Climate Research Unit, University of East Anglia, aptly described the technique as a ‘trick’.

Grafting thermometer data onto the end of the proxy record generally ‘fixes’ the problem after 1980, while remodelling effectively flattens the Medieval Warm Period.

There are, however, multiple lines of evidence indicating it was about a degree warmer across Europe during the MWP – corresponding with the 1200 AD rise in our Northern Hemisphere composite. In fact, there are oodles of published technical papers based on proxy records that provide a relatively warm temperature profile for this period. This was before the Little Ice Age when it was too cold to inhabit Greenland.

The modern inhabitation of Upernavik, in north west Greenland, only began in 1826, which corresponds with the beginning of the industrial age. So, the end of the Little Ice Age corresponds with the beginning of industrialisation. But did industrialisation cause the global warming? Tolstoy’s ‘intelligent man’ would immediately reply: But yes!
In our new paper in GeoResJ, we make the assumption that an artificial neural network – remember our big data/machine learning technique – trained on proxy temperatures up until 1830, would be able to forecast the combined effect of natural climate cycles through the twentieth century.
Using the proxy record from the Northern Hemisphere composite, decomposing this through signal analysis and then using the resulting component sine waves as input into an ANN, John Abbot and I generated forecasts for the period from 1830 to 2000.

Our results show up to 1°C of warming. The average divergence between the proxy temperature record and our ANN projection is just 0.09 degree Celsius. This suggests that even if there had been no industrial revolution and burning of fossil fuels, there would have still been warming through the twentieth century – to at least 1980, and of almost 1°C.

The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, relying on General Circulation Models, and giving us the Paris Accord, also estimates warming of approximately 1°C, but claims this is all our fault (human caused).
For more information, including charts and a link to the full paper read Jennifer Marohasy’s latest blog post, http://jennifermarohasy.com/2017/08/recent-warming-natural/
Illustration: Detail from Peasants before an Inn, Jan Steen, The Mauritshuis Royal Picture Gallery, The Hague.
-end-
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see; we can pump and spray noxious pollutants into the atmosphere (to give perspective, the atmosphere in scaled-down terms is like a paint layer on a basketball), yet moderates the UVA,B & C and other frequencies (in other words what allows for any kind of life on earth).
We (puny humanity) couldn't POSSIBLY screw that up, could we???
Ask the bees, whales, butterflies, ladybirds, birds, all the rapidly extinct and going extinct species.
Ask the indigenous people, if you can find any; they know the answer to working with nature, and what occurs when you don't.
Think of the Sahara, Egypt, Pacific Islands; denuded of trees for 'grandiose schemes' (Pyramids, statues) and now largely wastelands.

item8

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're doomed - we're all doomed!!

Give Al gore all your money and he might just save us.
outsider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

'How NASA is CAUSING the Carnage In Texas':
http://thecontrail.com/video/video/show?id=4744723%3AVideo%3A832070&xg s=1&xg_source=msg_share_video

More info to follow!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The Bigger Picture All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63
Page 63 of 63

Jump to: