FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

08Jun1967 - USS Liberty attacked by Israeli Air Force in Med
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The History Of False Flag Terrorism
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember, folks, this year 8th June is the 50th Anniversary of the murderous attack by Israel on the American spy ship the USS Liberty!
Let's not let it go by without doing something to bring it to people's attention.

Below is a comment I made on Craig Murray's blog last year:

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/archives/2016/07/barbarians-at-the-gate s/comment-page-2/#comment-615669

'Ah, yes, the murderous attack by Israel on the USS Liberty - I campaigned on it a lot.

Whilst Paul Craig Robert's article is useful, it misses out an EXTREMELY important point - LBJ not only covered it up, he actually colluded in it. Another EXTREMELY important point is the first planes to be sent from the 6th Fleet were NOT to beat off the Israeli attackers, but to nuke Egypt (nuclear armed planes were also on the way from a US base in North Africa). It had been assumed by the time they got to the area, the Liberty would be sunk, all crew murdered, and the blame was to be placed on Egypt. The planes were recalled 3 minutes from target. I know not all the survivors accept this, but if you watch this: "USS Liberty: Dead In The Water":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA , and better still read Peter Hounam's 'Operation Cyanide', it becomes crystal clear.

LBJ had summoned the Deputy Israeli Ambassador, Ephraim 'Eppie' Evron (who was probably the Mossad Chief of Station) to meet him less than two weeks before the attack. Here is what he said, after talking about his recent trip to Canada: 'I, Lyndon Johnson, have to get congressional approval if I want to act as President of the United States. I'm just a six-foot -four Texan friend of Israel.

But you and I, the two most powerful people in Washington, are going to get the Congress to pass another Tonkin resolution'.

(I just copied that word for word from 'Operation Cyanide', page 267. We now know, of course, that LBJ massively increased the war in Vietnam on the lie of the 'Gulf of Tonkin' incident, which declassified documents now show never occurred. I also read Eppie Evron's recollection of the talk in a book written to detail exactly the recollections of key people involved in the Six-Day War, in a meeting held twenty five years after the event, designed to ascertain what lessons could be learnt; I forget the title.'

I've read a good number of books on the Liberty, including James Ennes' 'Assault on the Liberty'.

Here's another good article on the Liberty: 'The Most Incredible Story Never Told: The USS Liberty, Israel & LBJ's Order to Destroy the USS Liberty:

http://judymorrisreport.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-most-incredible-sto ry-never-told.html

Also: 'USS Liberty Memorial': http://www.gtr5.com/

'Remember the Liberty' should be our 'War Cry' for 2017!!!!

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
I have posted stuff on the 'Liberty' on quite a few threads; here is one:

http://www.911forum.org.uk/board/viewtopic.php?t=5172&highlight=uss+li berty

There is another excellent video on the web, 'Loss of Liberty':

http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=7267134620652018859

Re Bamford, he mistakenly believes that the reason for Israel's attack was either to keep secret their intention to attack Syria and take the Golan Heights, or to cover up Israeli war crimes against Egyptian prisoners in Al Arish (the prisoners were murdered); watching 'Dead in the Water', and more importantly, reading Peter Hounam's book 'Operation Cyanide' (a must-read book for anyone interested in False Flag ops, and/or the Middle East situation) makes it very clear that those were not the reasons - the 'Liberty' was attacked by Israel in a deal with LBJ, whereby he would send the ship to sail off the Sinai coast during the 'Six Day War', Israel would attack it, sink it, and LEAVE NO SURVIVORS, be blamed on Egypt, and then the US would enter the war and take over the Middle East. Nuclear-armed A4's were launched from the Sixth Fleet to bomb Egypt, and other nuclear armed planes were launches from a base in Libya with the same target; the planes were recalled with just three minutes to go before reaching the targets, because the 'Liberty' refused to sink, and the crew got out a Mayday, which was picked up by a number of stations, including the Sixth Fleet, and Russian spy vessels in the area.
There is a lot more, about the US Admiral sent to threaten the survivors if they spoke about the attack etc, but 'Dead in the Water' spells out a lot of that.
I have tried all kinds of ways to get a letter to Bamford, informing him of the true state of affairs (as well as pointing out another error in his book, that the US was 'surprided' by Japan's attack on Pearl Harbour', but have got no response.
Unfortunately, the Liberty Survivor's spokesman (or one of them), Jim Ennis, is cool towards the LBJ collusion business, even though he is fully aware of Peter Hounam's book (he told me when I contacted him about this issue that he had proof-read Peter's book for him). I'm afraid it's like the 'Jersey Girls'; they knock the Government story, but draw back from gouing further, despite all the evidence.

Do watch the 'Loss of Liberty'; it's not as good as 'Dead in the Water', but it is also excellent as far as it goes.
Re Peter Hounam (who broke Mordechai Vanunu's whistle-blowing expose about Israel's nuclear arsenal), he also fails to respond to my letters and emails. I shall keep trying.

Lastly, I forgot the latest anniversary that's just gone; normally the Beeb transmits 'Dead in the Water' on each anniversary (they deserve a raft of Browny Points for that); I don't know if they kept up the good work this June 8th.

'Loss of Liberty' link above no longer works; here is another:
'USS Liberty Cover Up Full Movie The Loss Of Liberty US Navy Army Marines Military': https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBD6Gm6VoDM

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And 'Dead in the Water' is back up:
'"USS Liberty: Dead In The Water" (BBC Documentary 2002)':
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjOH1XMAwZA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> The History Of False Flag Terrorism All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: