FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hands Off Syria Petition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning
View previous topic :: View next topic  
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:33 pm    Post subject: Hands Off Syria Petition Reply with quote

Hands Off Syria Coalition Fighting for Peace in Syria:
http://handsoffsyriacoalition.net/

outsider

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just shot off this little missive to Shiraz Maher, Deputy Director of King's College International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation (ICSR) :

'Hi Mr. Maher,

In your article re Nice in the New Statesman, you seem to have made a serious mistake in the headline: Surely you meant 'The Nice attack showed the threat posed by 'Crisis' actors – we should brace ourselves for more' rather than 'The Nice attack showed the threat posed by lone actors – we should brace ourselves for more'?

Why do you think the Paris authorities ordered the Nice police woman to 'wipe' all the CCTV coverage?

As for your 'Brothers in blood: how Putin has helped Assad tear Syria apart', also in the New Statesman, how do you sleep at night, putting out all this lying, murderous Western propaganda?

I suspect you know very well (or should do, given your 'illustrious' position teaching this stuff in a leading London University) that there is absolutely noo evidence whatsoever that Assad's forces used Chemical Weapons, and plenty that the murderous Western proxy head-choppers did?

And that the 'White Helmets' are a fake, Western plot, with mercenaries who stole the real Syrian Civil Defence's ambulances, forced some of the real SCD personnel to join them, and killed others? And that they just set up fake propaganda photoshoots, purporting to show the 'good work' they are doing, whilst getting multi-million pounds and dollars from the UK and US, and also funds from other Western governments? Yet they claim to be an NGO?

Let me teach you something, most esteemed Deputy Director, as you are either unaware or knowingly dismiss the truth - it is not Assad and Putin who are tearing Syria apart, it is the West and their Middle Eastern 'War Criminal' co-conspirators.

Former French Foreign Minister: The War against Syria was Planned Two Years before 'The Arab Spring':

http://www.globalresearch.ca/former-french-foreign-minister-the-war-ag ainst-syria-was-planned-two-years-before-the-arab-spring/5339112

Former French Foreign Minister: The War against Syria was Planned Two years before "The Arab Spring"
www.globalresearch.ca
In an interview with the French TV station LCP, former French minister for Foreign Affairs Roland Dumas said: ‘’ I’m going to tell you something. I was in England two years before the violence in S...
There are a number of different TV interviews of Roland Dumas saying the same thing up on the internet.

Global Warfare: "We're going to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan and Iran..":

http://www.globalresearch.ca/we-re-going-to-take-out-7-countries-in-5- years-iraq-syria-lebanon-libya-somalia-sudan-iran/5166

Global Warfare: "We're going to take out 7 countries in 5 ...
www.globalresearch.ca
Originally published in March 2007. This interview serves as a reminder regarding the diabolical timeline of America's hegemonic project. "We're going to take out ...
There are a number of different TV interviews of 4* General (Retd.) Wesley Clark, ex-Supreme Allied Commander Europe, saying the same thing up on the internet.

'2012 Defense Intelligence Agency Document: West will facilitate rise of Islamic State, sees terror group as a "U.S. strategic asset":

http://pamelageller.com/2015/05/isis-strategic-asset.html/
2012 Defense Intelligence Agency document: West will ...
pamelageller.com
2012 Defense Intelligence Agency document: West will facilitate rise of Islamic State, sees terror group as a “U.S. strategic asset”

"Greater Israel": The Zionist Plan for the Middle East':

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-m iddle-east/5324815

"Greater Israel": The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
www.globalresearch.ca
This article was first published on Global Research on April 29, 2013. Global Research Editor's Note The following document pertaining to the formation of "Greater Israel" constitutes the cornersto...

Would you be willing to publicly debate Syria with Vanessa Beeley, in King's or anywhere else? I thought not.'

Last edited by outsider on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:20 am; edited 1 time in total
ian neal
Angel - now passed away
Angel - now passed away

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P, save your time and bandwidth

If Maher's wikipedia entry is not enough to mark him out as a career stooge academic of the west with an extremely dubious history I don't know what will.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shiraz_Maher

I'm sure he gets 100s of emails like yours which he promptly deletes. The man is fake and phoney

Ah, but, the 'open' email is up on my 'Facebook' (whuch I still haven't got the hang of, and don't trust), and allows for further 'exploitation'.
If you have some 'dirt' on him, by all means pm me in case I can use it.
He seems to have a permanent slot in the 'New Statesman', so they're also in the crosshairs.
outsider

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

End sanctions against Syria and the Syrian people!:
https://www.change.org/p/european-union-end-sanctions-against-syria-an d-the-syrian-people

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Campaigning All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: