FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'Dancing Israelis' appear on TV
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link
outsider
Trustworthy Freedom Fighter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stefan wrote:
outsider wrote:
Whilst there is no evidence directly linking Israelis to the attack, I believe it would be easier to ensure an attack to kill so many Americans was carried out if the perpetrators were foreign. Asking US conspirators to wire up the WTC Towers with so many deaths bound to ensue would not have had much chance of success. Had they been told there would be no one in the Towers when they were detonated, and subsequently found they were lied to, chances of their blowing the whistle, or 'leaking' the orders, would be high.

You paint a plausible scenario and I'm not ruling anything out, but as you say - there is no clear evidence...

There's no evidence the "Dancing Israelis" were included in the plot simply so there was something there to allow people qho questioned 9/11 to be tarred as anti-semites either - it's also a plausible scenario.

Karlos has reposted a link to the video, and I have re-watched it. It appears the Israelis were in arab garb, hardly what one would expect from Israelis working for a moving company - - UNLESS - - could they have been filming the event, and showing great exuberance and joy, and doing it in THREE LOCATIONS, because they wanted to be seen, and the film would later be released as footage of MOSLEMS being joyful at the spectacle? It never has really made sense to me why they would take such chances, it would be so easy and natural to have filmed the spectacle without any outward show of joy.
As you would say, Stefan, another plausible scenario!

blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a coincidence.
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As previous videos of this have been removed, here's another:

http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=8845

outsider

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
As previous videos of this have been removed, here's another:

http://www.evtv1.com/player.aspx?itemnum=8845

I now can't find the short Israeli TV video clip anywhere on the net;
any one know if it's still up somewhere?
I was going to use it to shore up an email debate I'm involved in.

item8

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Link

Link
outsider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers, item8.
I had actually found these, but having started to watch them, thought they were the wrong ones and didn't watch the complete clips, because I had seen a clip which went straight to the TV interview.

One of the sites I had searched for came up with this:

http://www.iamthewitness.com/video/ForBollynsSpeech11Nov2006_DancingIs raelis.wmv

Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

also

Banned Fox News Video: 9/11 The Israeli Connection
http://www.veoh.com/watch/v552406rYaXEFgw?h1=Banned+Fox+News+Video%3A+ 9%2F11+The+Israeli+Connection

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:54 pm    Post subject: Dancing Israeli Arrest Cop Scott DeCarlo Breaks Silence Reply with quote

9-11 Cop Breaks Silence
September 23, 2011
http://americanfreepress.net/?p=693
By Dave Gahary -

The New Jersey police officer responsible for capturing five Israelis who filmed and celebrated while the World Trade Center towers burned has broken his silence, agreeing to a Sept. 16 exclusive interview with AMERICAN FREE PRESS.

As AFP readers are no doubt aware, these are the same Israelis who were working under the direction of Urban Moving Systems, a Mossad front company at the center of Israeli involvement in the Sept. 11 attacks.

Sgt. Scott DeCarlo has never spoken to the media about the details of that day except for two 30-second cameo appearances in Internet videos from undetermined sources. In fact, DeCarlo confirmed that this is the first, and last, interview he will ever grant in regard to this subject.

DeCarlo revealed to AFP hidden details about the events of 9-11 that mainstream media venues should have uncovered 10 years ago, if not for their near-total blackout of meaningful coverage where Israel is concerned.

Although not scheduled to work that day, DeCarlo reported anyway and “was posted on the highway” to prevent traffic from entering New York City.

“There was a BOLO, which is a ‘Be On the Look Out’ for a particular van, perhaps loaded with explosives,” explained DeCarlo, “that may have been on its way to destroy the George Washington Bridge.”

DeCarlo explained: “It [the suspicious van] happened to come our way, and I grabbed my sergeant [DeCarlo himself was a patrolman at that time] and said: ‘Hey, man, that’s our van.’ It wasn’t the exact license plate given reported—it was off by one numeral—but I said: ‘That’s gotta be it; it’s just too close.’”

He continued: “The van was coming off the [N.J.] Turnpike trying to get on Route 3. Traffic was rolling at two miles an hour, so we got in front of the van on foot, weapons drawn, and stopped it.”

All five of the Israeli spies refused to exit their vehicle, so DeCarlo was forced to get physical.

“We asked them to get out of the van, but they didn’t listen,” he said. “So, we . . . put them in handcuffs and did it as quickly as possible.”

AFP asked DeCarlo why he thought the Israelis refused to follow his orders. DeCarlo was unsure, but asked this writer, “You ever have a gun pointed at your head?”

DeCarlo then described what happened after the spies were dragged from their van. “When we removed them, one of the guys that was rather chatty said: ‘We’re not your enemy, we’re your friend. Our enemies are your enemies,’” DeCarlo said. “At that point they said they were from Israel. They kept saying, ‘Hey, we’re on your side.’”

“We brought them over to the New Jersey State Police holding cells in the Meadowlands Stadium, and that’s the last I saw of them,” he said. Shortly after that, the FBI reportedly took over. The five Israelis were held for 10 weeks, but were eventually deported to Israel on charges of immigration violations. In November 2001, they appeared on an Israeli TV talk show discussing how they were in the U.S. “to document the event.”

Sgt. DeCarlo asked AFP to request interested parties not to contact him.
Posted in:

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another promotion (to sergeant), perhaps for keeping quiet for so long.
Still, his short interview is better than nothing.
It's not unheard of for the US Police Departments to put 'problem' cops in situations where they are endangered, and then delay back-up, sometimes resulting in their death, so it is not so easy to resist orders to 'toe the line'.

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excellent. all we need now is confirmation of the Israelis statement about being there to document it
outsider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
excellent. all we need now is confirmation of the Israelis statement about being there to document it

That's already on this thread, on Israeli TV!

fish5133
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

outsider wrote:
fish5133 wrote:

Seen the clip but has the translation of whats been said been verified. ?

They could have said we were over there at the time and decided to document it which is wildly different to "we were over there TO document it"

Andrew.
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fish5133 wrote:
outsider wrote:
fish5133 wrote:

Seen the clip but has the translation of whats been said been verified. ?

They could have said we were over there at the time and decided to document it which is wildly different to "we were over there TO document it"

On the videos I've seen and heard the narrator speaks right over it so loud you can't tell.

And the investigating reporter (as far as I've seen and heard) doesn’t ask the right questions such as, was it before the fist plane hit, for example.
Disco_Destroyer

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lawsuit with the FBI

Link

Quote:
Published on May 26, 2013

FBI is quaking in their boots over the release of the information of Dominik Suter the Israel Mossad agent in charge of the UMS operation on 911. The only thing that has been able to keep this from exploding is a lot of Jonestown and disinformation which turned investigating 911 into crazy-town. Well if AWC wins the law suit we will have even more information about the Israelis on 911.

“The more you tighten your grip, the more Star Systems will slip through your fingers.”

www.myspace.com/disco_destroyer
TonyGosling
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The very first people arrested on suspicion of involvement in the 9/11 attacks turned out to be five Israeli Jews: Sivan Kurzberg, Paul Kurzberg (Sivan's brother), Oded Ellner, Yaron Shmuel and Omer Marmari. Their white Urban Moving Systems van was stopped and they were arrested within hours of the attacks, on the afternoon of 9/11/01. Sivan Kurzberg, Ellner and Shmuel had been observed by several eyewitnesses at the rear parking lot of the Doric apartment complex in Union City, New Jersey. They were seen atop the van with cameras, high-fiving, smiling, joking with cries of joy and mockery, hugging each other, and taking photographs and video of the Twin Towers within a few minutes of the first plane impact.

http://www.takeourworldback.com/zionistcrimes.htm

Source: KURZBERG, SIVAN ET AL (FBI report), Section 5

In fact, they were seen filming atop the van before the local news radio station 1010 WINS had even broken the news of the first plane crash. The station actually had one of its sales team account executives on her cell phone to its newsroom before the first plane crashed after she noticed it was too low and was going to crash, and so were quickly able to patch her on air to provide a live report. When seen, Ellner was kneeling at the back of the van facing New York City with his camera and Kurzberg and Shmuel were facing him. After their film was developed and processed by the FBI, the photographs depicted all three Israelis visibly smiling. In one photo, Kurzberg could be seen flicking a lighter like he was at a rock concert as the North Tower burned in the background. This jovial celebration was taking place before the second impact, when innocent bystanders believed the incident was merely a tragic accident.

When arrested, the Israelis - dubbed the "High-Fivers" by the FBI - were found to have airline tickets with immediate travel dates for destinations world-wide, and tie-ins to 9/11.

HighFiversTieIns

Original source: The Record (Bergen County)

Early reports said that these "tie-ins" were "maps of the city" with "certain places highlighted" linking the Israelis to the "bombing plot". Carl Cameron's subsequent Fox News report of 12/12/01 told of a "highly placed investigator" who admitted that there were tie-ins, but refused to provide details. The investigator stated, "Evidence linking these Israelis to 9-11 is classified, I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It is classified information." In other words, there is evidence linking them, but the investigator can't confirm the early reports regarding maps because Israel is too high in the pecking order.

Marc Perelman of New York's Jewish weekly The Forward reported on March 15, 2002 that the FBI had concluded that at least two of the Israelis were agents working for the Mossad, and their employer Urban Moving Systems Incorporated was a suspected intelligence front. On September 14, 2001, Urban's owner Dominick Suter fled the U.S. for Israel. Perelman also tells on video of how he was able to confirm that, according to the FBI, two of the five Israelis were "Mossad agents". Christopher Ketcham says the transcripts of the Carl Cameron report were later removed from the Fox News website following pressure from Abe Foxman of the ADL, and replaced with the rather Orwellian message: "This story no longer exists".

The FBI documents on the five Israelis were heavily redacted before release, with the more politically sensitive parts blanked out and classified until 2030 or 2035. Nevertheless, the information retained shows that Paul Kurzberg worked for the Jewish Agency, and his brother Sivan's job in Israel had involved hunting Arabs of whom the Zionist regime did not approve. The FBI documents also show how the NS-2C Unit of its "National Security Division" from FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C., in a communication dated 09/24/2001, ordered FBI-Newark to call off its investigation of the Israelis and to "assist US Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) in any INS proceedings for the five Israeli Nationals in detention at the Federal Bureau of Prisons, Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, New York". Dual US-Israeli citizen Michael Chertoff, who co-authored the USA Patriot Act" and headed the Justice Department's Criminal Division in the aftermath of 9/11, is a prime suspect for pulling strings to get the Israelis released and sent home.

All three Israelis lied, providing conflicting alibis of how they came to be seen at the Doric parking lot within such a short time of the first plane crash. Their alibis were physically impossible, given the time available for one of them to receive a telephone call from a friend alerting him to the news of a plane crash, then to read about the event on the Israeli news site YNET.co.il and the U.S. site CNN.com on two of their moving company's sixteen computers, then for the three of them to make the bizarre decision that it would be worth leaving their workplace - and risk the wrath of their boss who was "tight with money" and normally did not let his employees take his vans for personal use - to "document" for "history" a simple plane crash that no innocent person could have known would turn out to be the defining event of the turn of the century, to gather up their cameras which they luckily had with them at work that day and run out to their employer's van, to drive through rush hour traffic on what is normally a four to five-minute journey as they thought of a suitable location on the fly, make a left turn into an apartment block and drive around to the rear parking lot, get out and climb onto the roof of the van with their cameras, ending up at a location where one of them (Sivan Kurzberg) had been sighted the previous day posing as a "construction worker", all of this having to occur within a few minutes before the local news radio station had broken the news of the first plane crash. In their first alibis, Shmuel claimed they were on the West Side Highway in New York City at the time of the "incident", Kurzberg said they first climbed onto the Urban Moving Systems roof and were then stuck in heavy traffic before arriving at Doric, and Ellner claimed they stopped at a Gulf gas station on the way to Doric after hearing of the first plane crash. Ellner's new, improved alibi was the variation in which he received a telephone call from a friend alerting him to the first plane crash, and two of the Israelis then spent "a few minutes" reading about the event on CNN.com and YNET.co.il before setting off to Doric.

HighFiversTieIns.png
 Description:
newspaper article on dancing israelis
 Filesize:  24.69 KB
 Viewed:  34 Time(s)

HighFiversTieIns.png

IsraelisJovialSmiledHuggedHighFives.png
 Description:
intelligence report on dancing israelis
 Filesize:  82.37 KB
 Viewed:  36 Time(s)

IsraelisJovialSmiledHuggedHighFives.png

www.actorsandartistsfor911truth.org
www.mediafor911truth.org
www.pilotsfor911truth.org
www.mp911truth.org
www.ae911truth.org
www.rl911truth.org
www.stj911.org
www.v911t.org
www.thisweek.org.uk
www.abolishwar.org.uk
www.elementary.org.uk
www.radio4all.net/index.php/contributor/2149
http://utangente.free.fr/2003/media2003.pdf
"The maintenance of secrets acts like a psychic poison which alienates the possessor from the community" Carl Jung
https://37.220.108.147/members/www.bilderberg.org/phpBB2/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: