FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist  Chat Chat  UsergroupsUsergroups  CalendarCalendar RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Peak Oil Disinformation
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peak oil is a scam...but if Judy Wood is correct, and I believe that she is, then all our energy needs will easily be met in the future without resorting to the need to use finite, polluting and centralised/controlled energy sources. The NWO/Illuminati global agendas for the human race are stuffed if the knowledge of 'Zero' or 'Free' energy sources gets out to the world's population at large.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin wrote:
Peak oil is a scam...but if Judy Wood is correct, and I believe that she is, then all our energy needs will easily be met in the future without resorting to the need to use finite, polluting and centralised/controlled energy sources. The NWO/Illuminati global agendas for the human race are stuffed if the knowledge of 'Zero' or 'Free' energy sources gets out to the world's population at large.

How to put this delicately...

Judy Wood is an engineer (and a not very convincing one at that) whose minor contribution to materials analysis so far is attempting to determine stress patterns using moire interferometry.

How you get from there to saving the world through producing and applying mythical ZPE mystifies me, and is insubstantial enough to be classed as irrelevant. Despite what network engineer Andrew Johnson psyches himself and others into believing on zero evidence.

Notice how I cleverly avoided calling her a liability to 911 truth and an idiot. Ooops....

It's them or us.
paul wright

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chek wrote:
Justin wrote:

Judy Wood is an engineer (and a not very convincing one at that) whose minor contribution to materials analysis so far is attempting to determine stress patterns using moire interferometry.

How you get from there to saving the world through producing and applying mythical ZPE mystifies me, and is insubstantial enough to be classed as irrelevant. Despite what network engineer Andrew Johnson psyches himself and others into believing on zero evidence.

Notice how I cleverly avoided calling her a liability to 911 truth and an idiot. Ooops....

There are many idiots hereabouts, Chek
Dont make yourself one of them either

chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
There are many idiots hereabouts, Chek
Dont make yourself one of them either

Wise words Paul.
But I gave up believing in pie in the sky some time ago.
I don't know if that makes me an idiot or not, but even Jesus didn't object to Thomas having a good poke.

It's them or us.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

James c wrote:
The population at large will not take this lying down and as matters worsen and people react more strongly 42 day detention will be used on the common man as well as terror suspects.

There are no terrorists other than our governments so it is designed to be used on the common man. It is nearly seven years since 9/11 and yet nothing has been done to bring the perpetrators to justice and still their wars in Iraq and Afghanistan continue and another with Iran is in the pipeline. You are living in a dream world. The population at large ARE taking it all lying down and will continue to do so unless they are made aware of the extent of their leaders treachery and deceit, and that begins with teaching them that the lies such as 9/11 and Peak Oil and Global Warming etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. are just that. Having people like you taking their side and pushing their nonsense is helping them!

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Chek, my friend, you think you know it all and yet advanced cutting edge discoveries in Quantum Physics are changing conventional science at an ever increasing rate. I do not pretend to be a scientist, just a person with an open mind, open to the possibilities as put forward by scientists like Giuliana Conforto who are very much at the cutting edge. We KNOW FOR CERTAIN that the Illuminati/NWO/Hidden Hand have knowledge and technologies far ahead, perhaps decades ahead, to what is admitted to and in the market place. I know you probably won't have a look at this series of articles because it is on David Icke's website and you would be well outside your comfort zone, but I would urge others reading this post, who have not got closed minds, to go there.

http://www.davidicke.com/content/category/6/63/83/

Chek, I suppose you believe in Darwinism as well. And, had you been living in the 1820s, you would be telling everyone that it is physically impossible for the human body to go faster than fifty miles an hour. A closed mind is not something to be proud of.

Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blackcat wrote:
James c wrote:
The population at large will not take this lying down and as matters worsen and people react more strongly 42 day detention will be used on the common man as well as terror suspects.

There are no terrorists other than our governments so it is designed to be used on the common man. It is nearly seven years since 9/11 and yet nothing has been done to bring the perpetrators to justice and still their wars in Iraq and Afghanistan continue and another with Iran is in the pipeline. You are living in a dream world. The population at large ARE taking it all lying down and will continue to do so unless they are made aware of the extent of their leaders treachery and deceit, and that begins with teaching them that the lies such as 9/11 and Peak Oil and Global Warming etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. are just that. Having people like you taking their side and pushing their nonsense is helping them!

Off topic I know but . . .

James C - the great British public, if you accept the latest YouGov poll on the matter are not only taking it "lying down" they are clearly screaming "more, more, more"

Quote:
The YouGov survey found that almost three quarters of the public (69 per cent) support raising the detention limit from 28 days to 42 days "in exceptional circumstances". A quarter (24 per cent) oppose the plans.

Source

This poll has been used by New Lab wastrels as further justification for the disgusting 42 day detention on the grounds of "popularity".

The same New Lab wastrels who refuse to keep their promise on an EU referendum in the face of overwhelming popular support.

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
blackcat wrote:
James c wrote:

Off topic I know but . . .

James C - the great British public, if you accept the latest YouGov poll on the matter are not only taking it "lying down" they are clearly screaming "more, more, more"

Quote:
The YouGov survey found that almost three quarters of the public (69 per cent) support raising the detention limit from 28 days to 42 days "in exceptional circumstances". A quarter (24 per cent) oppose the plans.

Source

This poll has been used by New Lab wastrels as further justification for the disgusting 42 day detention on the grounds of "popularity".

The same New Lab wastrels who refuse to keep their promise on an EU referendum in the face of overwhelming popular support.

I think you misread my post.
Mark Gobell
On Gardening Leave
On Gardening Leave

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops I agree, I did.

I thought your quote was in relation to 42 days.

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin wrote:
A closed mind is not something to be proud of.

Exactly, which is why all peak oil critics need to look at the data before jumping to silly conclusions.
James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Gobell wrote:
Oops I agree, I did.

I thought your quote was in relation to 42 days.

I have never believed that the detention without trial tool is applicable only to terrorists. I happen to think it will be used as an order control measure against anyone protesting about rising fuel costs and power cuts as we enter an age of mass energy insecurity.

In my opinion, the NWO is nothing more than a covering up by politicians for years of greedy and neglectful decisions. It will involve lies and deceit and trickery; anything to avoid having to tell the public the truth - that the age of cheap and freely available energy is over.
chek
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin wrote:
Chek, my friend, you think you know it all

Never said that, never claimed that, and as far as I'm aware, never sought to give that impression either.
I'm not going to get into an argument about your particular belief system Justin, but I found this interesting:
Justin wrote:
We KNOW FOR CERTAIN that the Illuminati/NWO/Hidden Hand have knowledge and technologies far ahead, perhaps decades ahead, to what is admitted to and in the market place.

Can you share the source of your certainty about that?
I'm expecting not, but I have to ask.
Justin wrote:
Chek, I suppose you believe in Darwinism as well.

It always seems a hard concept for the faith-based to grasp, but scientific theories aren't actually 'believed' in. They're only a working model that best fits the data available when the theory was conceived. Given that life (and the forms it takes) is a never ending story of adaptation and mutation, evolution is a good theory that withstands the continual discovery of additional data, but nobody is actually married to it.
If a better, more fitting and encompassing theory appeared tomorrow, Darwin's ideas would slip down the league table like a team with an an amputee striker.
Justin wrote:
And, had you been living in the 1820s, you would be telling everyone that it is physically impossible for the human body to go faster than fifty miles an hour.

Really? And what would I be basing that hypothetical theory on?
Your conjecture sounds like belief enforcement to me, which isn't my way.
Justin wrote:
A closed mind is not something to be proud of.

Indeed - but remember that works in both directions.

It's them or us.
Justin
9/11 Truth Organiser
9/11 Truth Organiser

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
In my opinion, the NWO is nothing more than a covering up by politicians for years of greedy and neglectful decisions. It will involve lies and deceit and trickery; anything to avoid having to tell the public the truth - that the age of cheap and freely available energy is over.

I'm sorry to have to say this, but this is one of the most ridiculous posts I have seen in nearly three years - whilst you are perfectly permitted to say what you believe, I shudder at the appalling levels of ignorance you have displayed. Please go to www.davidicke.com, take with yourself an open mind, and start doing the homework. If you don't like David, then just feed NWO/Illuminati into a search engine and do your research that way.

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin wrote:
Quote:

I'm sorry to have to say this, but this is one of the most ridiculous posts I have seen in nearly three years - whilst you are perfectly permitted to say what you believe, I shudder at the appalling levels of ignorance you have displayed. Please go to www.davidicke.com, take with yourself an open mind, and start doing the homework. If you don't like David, then just feed NWO/Illuminati into a search engine and do your research that way.

Get real Justin.

You come on this thread and make a stupid claim that peak oil is a scam. You offer no proof.

You make a claim that the NWO has secret weapons and suppressed energy technology. You offer no proof.

I hear this drivel all the time from people who never, ever, offer any proof or show any data which can be verified by anyone as to how the NWO is really meant to be doing all of this.

Like it or lump it, the state of the world and its very future comes down to a lack of energy. Cheney knew about this when he pushed 9/11 onto the world having spoken to the Petroleum Institute on the matter a couple of years before. He wants control of Middle Eastern oil since that is exactly what the US needs to survive and for him to stay wealthy. Iraq is already under US jurisdiction and Iran could be next - oh yes, they also have masses of oil and gas. I even read today that some US secret ops looks to be taking place or has taken place in Venezuela - what a surprise, another oil rich nation. Afghanistan just happens to be in between the energy rich Caspian region to the north and US allied Pakistan to the south and therefore must be controlled if the Turkmenistan to Pakistan LNG pipe line the US has been planning for years is to come to fruition. (That and the opium crop makes for good funding and Afghanistan is close to Iran). Surprisingly, Zimbabwe hasn't been targeted despite its human rights record but then again it has no oil and gas. Sudan does however - have you heard what is going on over there? You must bear in mind that the US imports twice what it produces (it's oil output is in decline) and the UK now imports oil and gas for the first time in 3 decades as north sea output continues to fall at 8-10% per year from the 1999 peak. And to top it all, most of our electricity power stations are set to be decommissioned without suitable replacements in place and we'll lose half the output within 6-10 years. Of course, the data on all of this is freely available.

So don't patronize me about my ignorance. I am well aware that the world is not crystal clear but I have done my homework with regard to the energy issues of the world. Something you most definitely have not done and I suggest you do so before you rubbish any more of my beliefs. It may even help your own future.

BTW, I have been saying this for the past three years on this forum. Where have you been?
sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The critical factor is our rate of oil use vs. the rate of oil creation. The finding of new reserves simply gives us more time to manage the situation but can never be a reason for ignoring the problem.

I have £100k in the bank (known oil reserves)
It earns 1% p.a. (new oil creation - an insanely optimistic figure btw)
My sustainable expenditure (oil use) is therefore £1k p.a. *
But in fact I spend £20k p.a (actual oil use)
I will run out of capital in about 5 years.
If I acquire £50k from somewhere (discover new reserves) that's very nice, but it merely delays the day when I run out of cash (oil).
Bottom line - I need to stop spending at this rate or find a different source of income.

That we're being screwed-over by manipulative politicos and industrialists while the current "crisis" is happening is pretty much a given, though. That's life.

* check out the concept of "maximum sustainable yield". It applies to oil production just as much as sheep, fisheries or forestry.

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway, we have some evidence for a number of factors that ameliorate the present situation a little. I would agree that all forms of alternative energy production systems ought to be followed, from the renewables to the joe cell and its more sophisticated adaptations to the true free energy motors that have been tested and patented over the years.

But on the oil question there is evidence that Alaska contains enough oil to last the US or AU at its current rate of expenditure for the next 200 years, never mind the vast amounts of natural gas that is being used to fuel the nefarious and harmful HAARP station, or the billions of litres of natural gas being forced back into the ground on a daily basis. I understand the despoilation of the wilderness arguments.

Of all the recently discovered oilfields, that off the coast of Brazil was said initially to be as big as Saudi Arabias, though this first announcement was rapidly backpedalled on (-didn't fit with the agenda?)

The current price hike is a wild overshoot of the $110 per barrel planned for this year, and is likely to fall back soon, as more is magically released to better suit demand.

As we come nearer November of this year and the expectation that an attack on Iran will not occur during the current presidency grows (and of course there's no guarantee this will happen - a triggering contrivance remains a possiblity or probability) - then the oil-producing nations will stop stockpiling oil in case of this eventuality, and we'll suddenly find a bit of a glut. Not that that would cause the price to drop that much

sam
Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
to the true free energy motors that have been tested and patented over the years.....

This is intriguing. "Free energy" motors with patents? Do you have any info or links handy?

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:

But on the oil question there is evidence that Alaska contains enough oil to last the US or AU at its current rate of expenditure for the next 200 years,

The world is expected to yield about 2 trillion barrels of oil although all of it has yet to be found since proven reserves stand at about 1.8 trillion barrels. Mind you that's after 150 years of looking for the stuff and the technical ability of companies like Schlumberger is way in advance of most industries. MRI scanners, as used in hospitals, use the same technology that Schlumberger developed several decades ago. Basically, the exploration guys know how to find the stuff and have found nearly all the big finds in the world.

Now assuming that the US sees no economic growth over the next 200 years and therefore demand for oil remains the same, which is highly unlikely of course, the US would consume just over 1.8 trillion barrels of oil. Therefore, Alaska would have to yield the same amount as all the world's oil discovered so far. That isn't going to happen.

Also, the supply of oil is currently meeting demand but only just. But that oil is being made up of more and more unconventional oil such as bio-diesel as well as other oil type liquids which are not crude oil but are extracted from the same fields and processed ready for the market. The output of crude oil itself has been flat for the past two years - possibly representing a peak in output as expected. It is therefore the higher cost of producing the unconventional oil which is pushing up the price as these cost more to create. This is then combined with the fact that Asia and China receive subsidized oil such that demand in that part of the world is rising twice as fast as predicted by the International Energy Agency even though demand in the West is dropping due to the oil price. The high price is therefore here to stay regardless of the futures market and what the US decides to do.
paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sam wrote:

This is intriguing. "Free energy" motors with patents? Do you have any info or links handy?

There's 3 million + assorted ones here of course
I'll try to sort you out a few good ones

paul wright

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure this must have been posted here recently regarding US supplies
chrisc
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:45 pm    Post subject: Europe: Oil's Brave New World Reply with quote

An article found via The Oil Drum:

Quote:
North Sea
Europe: Oil's Brave New World
William Pentland 06.13.08, 6:00 AM ET

If you want to see the future of oil, look at Europe.

Since 1999, Europe has increased oil imports more than 20%--just slightly less than the amount consumed by Germany in 2007--to compensate for declining domestic production. In other words, Europe is running out of oil and scrambling to secure new supplies to fill the losses.

And those losses are coming more quickly than predicted, primarily in the once-prodigious oil fields of the North Sea. After peaking in 2001, production in the North Sea, Europe's largest reserve of oil and gas, plunged. In 2006, after six years of consecutive declines, the North Sea produced nearly 2 million barrels of oil per day less than it had six years earlier, roughly equivalent to the amount France consumes annually.

Disruptions in supply are more critical to Europe than to the United States. Having already eliminated the most obvious inefficiencies that cost the least to change, Europeans will find it harder to reduce oil dependence though curbing consumption. They already drive small, fuel efficient cars and use public transportation. There's not a Suburban in sight. European governments might reduce taxes on fuel, but that would actually increase demand for crude rather than decrease it.

Europe, of course, is far from alone. In 2006 and 2007, for the first time in decades, global oil production sunk for two consecutive years. The combined impact of declining supplies and raging energy demand has redefined the economics of crude oil. Outside of OPEC, oil supplies cannot expand to increases in demand as quickly or cheaply as many believed it would if oil prices climbed high enough.

"It's getting very difficult for companies and countries to boost supply--something that became increasingly apparent to us over the first half of this decade," Arjun N. Murti, a leading oil analyst at Goldman Sachs, said in an interview with Barron's on Monday. "Our view started shifting, from one of 'It is easy to grow supply,' which was the perceived view of the 1990s, to 'It is going to be more difficult to grow supply.' That's partly because some oil-producing regions, like Mexico and the North Sea, are declining."

The United States will effectively lose a key supplier when Mexico becomes a net oil importer, which is happening much sooner than predicted. In 2007, energy watchdog Energy Information Administration (EIA) sharply reduced its forecast for oil production in Mexico because of far higher decline rates than anticipated. Mexico's largest and most productive oil field is likely to decline 14% every year from 2007 to 2015, according to Lui Ramirez Corzo, the former president of Mexico's leading oil producer Pemex. Like Europe and the North Sea, the United States will need to find replacements for Mexican oil, which has historically been a key U.S. supply source. Some will come from Canada's oil sands, but at a much higher price.

Since 2000, oil prices have risen relentlessly under the strain of an equally relentless rise in demand that is projected to last for decades. Oil companies sunk considerable sums into oil exploration, igniting a global scramble for new supplies. Despite these efforts, nearly a decade has passed since substantial new sources have entered production. It could be another decade or more before any do.

The cost and time needed to develop new oil supplies will vastly exceed what many once imagined. Similarly, the rate of depletion in key sources of current oil supply is accelerating more rapidly than anticipated.

Right now, Europe faces the most risk. Large oil and natural gas were first discovered in the North Sea during the oil and gas exploration boom that followed the first oil shock in the early '70s. When oil and gas from the finds started flowing into commercial markets around the world during the '80s, it rapidly became "one of the world's key non-OPEC producing regions," according to the Energy Information Administration.

And now that it's slowing Europe has no significant new reserves to tap. In 2001, Europe's oil production rose to 7.2 barrels per day and has fallen every year since. In 2006, Britain became a net importer of oil for the first time in decades. Yet Europe's energy needs are projected to rise by 2030. In the absence of new discoveries or breakthroughs in alternative energy, the continent will need to import more and more oil to meet the demand, an expensive and politically treacherous path. Welcome to the new world.

http://www.forbes.com/home/2008/06/12/oil-energy-europe-biz-energy-cx_ bp_0613northsea.html

James C
Major Poster
Major Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

paul wright wrote:
I'm pretty sure this must have been posted here recently regarding US supplies

Yes it has - many times.

This man is nothing more than a preacher. He's been peddling this myth since the 70's and as with most myth makers, he has absolutely no proof as to the existence of this oil other than hearsay. That's not to say there is no oil to be found there - very possibly there are a few 10's of billions of barrels but it won't stop a global peak.

Alaska already has, or rather had, the biggest oil field in the US. It's called Prudhoe Bay but it peaked several years ago and is now in sharp decline. There's not much oil left in that field now.
blackcat
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
He's been peddling this myth since the 70's and as with most myth makers, he has absolutely no proof as to the existence of this oil other than hearsay.

Yes - he's like those nutcase 9/11 Truthers.

"The conflict between corporations and activists is that of narcolepsy versus remembrance. The corporations have money, power and influence. Our sole influence is public outrage. Extract from "Cloud Atlas (page 125) by David Mitchell.
karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By now everyone should have seen the Reuters news item about the Japanese car that runs on nothing but water.
It travels a hundred miles on a litre of tap water.
Even on ziopedia they keep calling the water driven car a hoax. But now the nips are manufacturing it, it has to be taken seriously

I am surprised the peak oilers are still chirping away.

Big Oil must be worried if they will be able to sell all the oil they are sitting on before it becomes obselete.

Link

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"This is the way we are setting the scene for mankind’s encounter with the planet. The opposition between the two ideologies that have dominated the 20th century has collapsed, forming their own vacuum and leaving nothing but crass materialism.

It is a law of Nature that any vacuum will be filled and therefore eliminated unless this is physically prevented. “Nature,” as the saying goes, “abhors a vacuum.” And people, as children of Nature, can only feel uncomfortable, even though they may not recognize that they are living in a vacuum. How then is the vacuum to be eliminated?

It would seem that humans need a common motivation, namely a common adversary, to organize and act together in the vacuum; such a motivation must be found to bring the divided nations together to face an outside enemy, either a real one or else one invented for the purpose.

New enemies therefore have to be identified.
New strategies imagined, new weapons devised.

The common enemy of humanity is man.

In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill. All these dangers are caused by human intervention, and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy then, is humanity itself.

The old democracies have functioned reasonably well over the last 200 years, but they appear now to be in a phase of complacent stagnation with little evidence of real leadership and innovation

Democracy is not a panacea. It cannot organize everything and it is unaware of its own limits. These facts must be faced squarely. Sacrilegious though this may sound, democracy is no longer well suited for the tasks ahead. The complexity and the technical nature of many of today’s problems do not always allow elected representatives to make competent decisions at the right time.”
-----------
So, long before Global Warming became a well known issue Al Gore and his Club of Rome colleagues stated that they would use the threat of global warming to unite humanity and "set the scene for mankind's encounter with the planet." In the same way that shamans and sooth-sayers in medieval times used their advance knowledge of when eclipses would occur to control and terrify their followers, they would use a natural phenomenon as their 'enemy' to achieve their objectives. But then they state that although Global Warming would be presented as the initial enemy, the real enemy of humanity would be portrayed as man himself. I am already noticing how frequently the terms climate change and overpopulation are being uttered in the same breath.

Having discovered that all these influential environmental leaders were associated with the Club of Rome I set about reading all the reports, lectures and speeches on their website as well as the reports commissioned by the UN. I was amazed to find that they lay out their entire agenda for anyone who has eyes to see. Exactly the same themes, concepts and phrases are repeated continuously throughout their publications. They are full of references to 'imminent collapse', 'dying planet', 'our mother Gaia', 'wrenching transformation', 'united global society', 'global consciousness', 'new forms of governance' etc. They truly intend to bring about the world's First Global Revolution.

The Kosmos Journal provides perhaps the best insight into their worldview. This Journal was founded by the Club of Rome in partnership with with several of its sibling organizations. As described in my article, The Green Web, the CoR has established a network of supporting organizations, each focussing on a different aspect of their agenda. The Kosmos Journal contains many articles written by CoR members. The basic premise of their worldview is:

"Modern industrial civilisation is fast outstripping the Earth's natural regenerative and life-supporting capacity..."

"At current rates of resource depletion and environmental degradation a near complete collapse of ecological integrity will occur within the next 100 years..."

"Gaia, our Mother, who nutured humanity for countless millenia within her womb of evolution, is dying..."

“A small window of opportunity now exists to transform humanity into a sustainable global interdepedant society based on respect and reverence for Earth..."

"A radical change from the current trajectory is required, a complete reordering of global society..."

"Humans only truly unite when faced with a powerful external enemy..."

"At this time a new enemy must be found, one either real or invented for the purpose..."

"Democracy has failed us, a new system of global governance, based on environmental imperatives, must be implemented quickly..."

Gaia, Global Warming, and Global Governance are intricately entwined, if one truly believes in Gaia, and that she is being fatally harmed by the current system, then a new system of global governance and control would appear to be the only answer. Global Warming provides the ideal 'enemy' to bring about this objective. It is easy for these global elitists to talk about sacrifice, wrenching transformation, population control and halving the use of fossil fuels but the implications are truely horrendous.

Even if you think this is all nonsense I would ask you to at least read these quotes and excerpts, and think about the implications of their agenda. Everyday I am amazed at how quickly things are changing. It is coming hard and fast. It's almost like reading a book and then watching the television adaptation, except that this adaptation is not a movie - it's on the evening news. As Al Gore said in the closing sentence of his statement after he won the Nobel Peace Prize ... "This is just the begining"

http://green-agenda.com/globalrevolution.html

Dave Sherlock's:

http://www.myspace.com/GlassAsylum

http://www.myspace.com/chemtrailsuk
chrisc
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Good grief Reply with quote

karlos wrote:
By now everyone should have seen the Reuters news item about the Japanese car that runs on nothing but water.
It travels a hundred miles on a litre of tap water.

Uh-hu... Rolling Eyes

Debunked on Slashdot and no-doubt 1,001 other places... what a joke, physics isn't something you do is it...? Rolling Eyes

An amusing comment on it:

Quote:
It's pretty impossible to argue with what the video shows.

The video clearly shows a little, blue car with the words "Water Energy System" in small, green letters. What's more, the car has the words "H2O POWER", in big, white capital letters, written on it. "H20 POWER" is written on the front, the back, AND even the sides, in ALL CAPS so it's impossible to miss that this car uses H20 POWER. If it's NOT powered by water, then how come it says "H2O POWER" all over the car, Mr. Smarty Pants?

If that wasn't enough to silence the skeptics that the car uses H2O POWER, the video features a guy in a suit talking about the car. The fact that the guy talking is wearing a SUIT clearly shows that these guys are professionals, because professional people wear suits. Now, I can't tell what he's saying, because it's in Japanese. But that's not important. The fact that he is saying it in JAPANESE is the important thing. Because that PROVES that he is Japanese! And everyone knows that Japanese people are very, very smart. To top it all off, the video is narrated by a woman with a sophisticated-sounding British accent. The same kind of sophisticated British accent you will hear on the BBC, one of the world's most reliable news organizations. You can't argue with information that is presented with a sophisticated sounding foreign accent.

But back to serious matters...

Quote:
the nips are manufacturing it, it has to be taken seriously

Ah, great, yet more racism, just what this place needs... Evil or Very Mad

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how is that racism?
i used to have a Japanese girldfriend and they call themselves NIPPON
so nips is a friendly term like brits is a friendly way of describing us

Like every schoolboy i did chemistry and saw that to seperate water into hydrogen with a 9v battery and two bits of copper is the most easy basic experiment. You fill up a balloon and then the teacher would set fire to it whereby it would make a high pitched pop.
You wish you could debunk it but unfortunately for you anyone who actually went to school knows this technology is old and proven.
Making it commercial is a different thing.
But this REUTERS news item proves it is happening.

Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:33 am    Post subject: Re: how is that racism? Reply with quote

karlos wrote:
how is that racism?

Well, this is one way of putting it: "Nip is a derogatory word for a Japanese person"...

karlos wrote:
Like every schoolboy i did chemistry and saw that to seperate water into hydrogen with a 9v battery and two bits of copper is the most easy basic experiment

There is an energy input here -- the electricity, so this is a car that uses electricity to generate hydrogen that then powers the car... I expect that just powering it with electricity would be more efficient... Rolling Eyes

karlos
Validated Poster
Validated Poster

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, the electric is only to start the reaction, once it has started the hydrogen is burnt to power a dynamo which recharges the battery and drives the engine.

The problem is not the science, the problem is making it small and making it commercial. petrol after all is cheaper than water without the tax. A petrol car costs in India as little as £1200. While a water powered car like this Japanese version costs £18,000 at the moment.

My own personal choice is a hybrid, a normal bio diesel powered standard car with an added HHO generator.

xxxxxxxxxxx

please argue on behalf of your peak oil theory, dont play the political correctness game, its so Tony Blairesque and therefore so last year

Wrecker
Wrecker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karlos wrote:

By the way, the electric is only to start the reaction, once it has started the hydrogen is burnt to power a dynamo which recharges the battery and drives the engine.

No physical process is 100% efficient. The energy required to split water into H and O will always be greater than the energy reclaimed from burning the hydrogen thus produced. This is a basic principle of thermodynamics and if you want to argue against it you need to re-write the science books.

karlos wrote:

please argue on behalf of your peak oil theory, dont play the political correctness game, its so Tony Blairesque and therefore so last year

karlos - if a resource is being consumed faster than it is being replenished then how can it not run out eventually?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    9/11, 7/7, Covid-1984 & the War on Freedom Forum Index -> Other Controversies All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: